Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mare's seach (Please post)

3 posters

Go down

A mare's seach  (Please post) Empty A mare's seach (Please post)

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 7:08 pm

The white brown dappled mare ran in showing her beauty.She had been here before but no one was for her now at age 4 she hopes to find the one she's been waiting for.She pranced around with grace.Her main raising then falling like a water fall.Her hoofs pressing lightly and barley making a mark.She went into the thin woods.She ran through slowly then came out and stopped.She gazed around.It was beautiful.This was her 1st time in this part of the garden.She tossed her head and reared tossing her front legs then landing with a small thud.She trotted to a place and stated to graze-her main falling down like a water fall- step by step.Bite by bite.Her tail moving with her body.She snorted and countied.

She then raised her head and trotted to the near by creak. She lowered her muzzle to the icy cold water and started to drink a long,sweet drink then raised her head.Water dripping off her velvet feeling muzzle.She lowered her head and put it to the ground and nibbled on the grass a bit before pulling her head up and stunting her stuff.She raised her head and exigently and started to run around in the meadow showing her beauty,power,muscles,stanth,speed,body off.

She then tossed her back legs up then tossed one to the side.She then trotted around some before rearing and sticking her legs out and letting her powerful,loud,ear piercing,but beautiful neigh out.By now there was horses looking at her.She then landed with a loud thud and started grazing silently.She hoped the one for her would come.She was tried of being a lonely.

A mare's seach  (Please post) Stock+Photo+-+Beautiful+Horses+1

Her song-

Back to top Go down

A mare's seach  (Please post) Empty Re: A mare's seach (Please post)

Post by redhead14 Fri May 20, 2011 7:44 pm

a pure white arabian stalllion heard a mares whinny as he lifted he large elegant head in her directioin. he shook his wavy mane before answering he call with a piercing whinny as he trotted with his ears pricked and tail flagged like a banner in her direction. he picks his trot up to a canter as he stands at the top of a hill looking down over the valley where all the other horses and the mare where. he smiled when he saw how beautiful she was. he whinnied to her as the wind blew his wavy mane and tail around him like live fire swirling all around him.

his blue eyes scan over the mare. he had beenwaiting quit a while to find the right mare for him and he thought this would be here

http://www.allstallionsdirectory.com/gendir/arabian/ar0041/ar0041lg.jpg ( his name is agustin)
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 9:27 pm

I was grazing while humming https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=dWErisOfeyE[/youtube] but stopped to here a stallion.I raised my head and nickered to him.I watched gasping as he climbed to the top of the cliff and looked around.He was breath taking.Pure white.I trotted towards him my body moving with grace as I came over to him.I started to climb up to him.I went step by step carefully.My tail bannered in the wind.My main batting around in the wind.I was soon on top and standing by him.I looked down at the valley,"It's so beautiful."I said then looked to him,"Hello I'm Shakira" My voice was in a low,beautiful,smoothening tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Sun May 22, 2011 4:38 am

Anubis

I followed a scent thorugh the forest and into a clearing.I came to a sudden stop a few metres from the base of the cliff. Seeing the other stallion I rear, my front legs clawing the air, they connect with the earth again and prance around in a large circle, my trot smooth and rolling. The sun beemed of my dappple grey coat, as a bellowed a neigh into the air. I stopped facing the mare and white stallion. I pawed the ground a few times, scenting the air. Thick muscles rolled under my pelt a i reared again.

I glanced at the beautiful mare, her water-like mane flowing in the wind as she stood apon the cliff top, adoration filled my eyes, but the other stallion did not please me at all and that was the soul reason for this unusuall aggression. Naturally I was a tolerent stallion, that was until another stallion got envolved. I snorted as i pawed thhe ground again and let out a gentle whinny, aimed at the mare. "Hello", i say as i arch my neck and cock my head to the left, ignoring the white stallion altogether.

(the link for my picture)
http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3279/2808768568_6ff0043b85.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.flickr.com/photos/29998014%40N07/2808768568/&usg=__9dwlOoOLjstq2fIypvQDV2f43A4=&h=262&w=392&sz=56&hl=en&start=10&zoom=1&tbnid=eslJ-HwfiXXHWM:&tbnh=82&tbnw=123&ei=2eLYTcbGK5CIvgOOmsm_Bw&prev=/search%3Fq%3DDapple%2Bgrey%2BArabian%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-GB:official%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D613%26tbm%3Disch0%2C195&um=1&itbs=1&biw=1024&bih=613
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun May 22, 2011 7:03 am

My large light hazel eyes that were flect with green watched the beautiful mare make her way up the cliff to me.I smiled once I saw no matter what she did was graceful. I watch her as she comes and stands next to me viewing the valley " why yes it is beautiful up here but something else that is ten times as beautiful has just caught my eye" he said in his deep velvet yet gentle vioce as he looked at her and smiled " my name is agustin its my pleasure to meet such a beautiful mare with a wonderful name" he said before his attention was taken from her to another stallion who had just come from the woods.

Agustin watched the other stallion try to show off for shakira. He smiled to shakira " looks like you have a suiter calling for you my dear" he said as he looked from her to the other stallion. Agustin watched the stallion make a big fuss out of nothing for nothing. There was no way agustin would let that stallion down there take his soul mate from him now.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 7:17 am

I looked into his eyes while he talked,"Thanks."I said while blushing.I stood there with him till I herd the other stallion and what he said.I trued my head,"Hello."I called out but staid near Agustin. I had found him trustworthy but was not sure about the other one yet.I then walked to him.I looked him up then down."I'm Shakira...if you did not here"I smiled warmly and my brown green eyes reflected one the sun.I shook my main then put my head down and stated to graze. To my right was Agustin and to my left was the new stud(Anubis).I grazed step by step bite by bite.My tail bannered in the wind but my main staid still on my neck till a breaz blew it a bit and it moved like ripples in a creak.

(Both of you picked beautiful pictures)

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun May 22, 2011 1:21 pm

agustin smiled at shakira and watched her answer the other stallion. he was not the type to get jealous easily, but in this situtation it might be tested. as shakira started to walked down towards the new stallion, agustin followed his should at her hip as they went down to meet the new stallion. as shakira started to talk to the stud, agustin started to graze, when walked over to shakira as she staryed to graze. he smiled and whickered to her gently to come graze closer to him. his hazel green eyes watched the new stud but moved happily to shakira as he waited for her. he had his ears in a relaxed position but was listening to everything that was going on. the mid days soft breeze sent agustins mane and tail rolling gently in the breeze like soft waves the rippled in the ocean. his muscles rippled beneath his health pure white coat which the sun made a gold shine appear to it
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 2:03 pm

I smiled and trotted over to him and continued grazing.I then nickered to other stud (Anubis).I then went down the cliff and to a creak and got a long drink.Moving with grace.I then nickered for them to both come down.I started to graze.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun May 22, 2011 2:07 pm

agustin smiled and watched her go, but as soon as she called he willingly canter towards her, his mane and tail flying softly around making him look as though he was in slow motion. he took a drink from the creek after he had waded in up to his knees the creek made his longish tail seem as though it had its own life. he reared up playfully and gently splashed water onto shakira before coming out and licking her neck before grazing
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 2:28 pm

She laughed and shooked the water off herself then ran into the water and splashed him a few times before getting off and shaking herself before grazing by him.She then raised her head and nickered to the other stud once more before lowing it aging and grazing.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun May 22, 2011 2:31 pm

agustin laughed and nuzzled her before shacking off the water and grazing beside her. he watched call for the other stallioin fo r he had not come yeet
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 2:33 pm

I nuzzled him back then licked his cheek.I then continued to graze are muzzles touched and I smiled in embarrassment before counting to eat.

(Sorry I'm brain dead)

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun May 22, 2011 2:44 pm

agustin smiled as thier muzzled touched and whickered to her softly in return but then he continued to graze accationaly (sp?) swishing his tail

( me too0
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Mon May 23, 2011 12:45 am

(sorry for not replying sonner my timezone is very different in Australia)

Anubis
I watched them playing in the water and then begin to graze and i felt a small pang of jeloisy.But i couldn't stop lokking at the stunning mare, her mane flowing like water while she ran and played, her rolling stride and her elegant body. I raced down the cliff, my black mane and tail flowing behide me. I trotted the last few metres, as though in an elegant dance and rested on the other side of Shakira. "It's a pleasure to meet you Shakira, and such a beautiful name you have", i smiled, and lowered my head to graze beside her, and gazed warmingly into her brown eyes. I nickered softly to her, "Sorry i didn't come down sooner, i was... distracted" an encouraging smile escaped my lips as we ate together. I had forgoten all about the other stallion now as i gave Shakira my undivided attention, how amazingly beautiful she was i thought.
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 10:10 am

I smiled,"Thanks".I counted to graze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:39 am

(Can I join?)
~Samore~
I walked in the forest, panting. I beaten Safara! He says, rearing in pride. He kept walking till he found an small pond, He drank his fill, then walking deeper in it. He bathed in the cool water, then heard hooves pounding the ground. "Other horses, better check it out." He thought. He waddled out of the water and raced toward the clearing. He stepped out of the foggy forest and into the bright sunlight. His black Coat shined, and his brown mane and tail turned golden brown in the sunlight, giving him an handsome look. He cantered in the clearing, then trotted up to the female.
"Hello, my name is Samore, whats yours?" He asked, then eyeing the other males, giving them an look of challenge and dominance.

~Safara~
I can't believe I let him beat me! She thought, tracking his footsteps. She reared in anger, then snorted in frustration. She Released her heat scent, and then she suddenly started to gallop, fallowing the footsteps of Samore. She got out into the open, and stopped. It took an moment to adjust her eyes, but her butterscotch coat was shining like gold and her many and tail color gave her an look of beauty. She say the mare the and other stallions, then saw Samore. "You won't win next time Samore." She warned. She trotted up closer and saw the other horses better. "Hi, my name is Safara, whats yours?"
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:45 pm

(nevermind my stallion I'm moving him to another topic)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:35 pm

(Ok then safara is still in the topic?)

She smiled warmly,"Hello I'm Shikra" She spoke strong,brave,and friendly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:35 pm

(Um, no I forgot to say she's not... How embarrassing Embarassed .)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum