Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Sahara the beautiful zebra pegasus!~ (plz rp, FORCER NEEDED)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

~Sahara the beautiful zebra pegasus!~ (plz rp, FORCER NEEDED) Empty ~Sahara the beautiful zebra pegasus!~ (plz rp, FORCER NEEDED)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:36 am

Sahara~
i see the beautiful canopy of clouds and i float down, landing flawlessly. i needed to rest. looking around, i see love in the air. oh how i wished to breed and have a foal, he/she would be so pretty! i was in heat, so i let out a strong, sweet scent, calling all stallions around.
~Sahara the beautiful zebra pegasus!~ (plz rp, FORCER NEEDED) Zebra_pegasus2_copyright_sue_dawe

Back to top Go down

~Sahara the beautiful zebra pegasus!~ (plz rp, FORCER NEEDED) Empty Re: ~Sahara the beautiful zebra pegasus!~ (plz rp, FORCER NEEDED)

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:13 pm

(Is it ok if I post on this one too?)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

~Sahara the beautiful zebra pegasus!~ (plz rp, FORCER NEEDED) Empty Re: ~Sahara the beautiful zebra pegasus!~ (plz rp, FORCER NEEDED)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:20 pm

(yeah! go ahead! Smile)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:32 pm

Legacy-
My nostrils flared as I smelt a mare. I get to my feet and shake the leaves and dirt off of my back. I whinny, calling to her in my low voice. My ears perk for a reply.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:34 pm

Sahara~
i hear a neigh and and reply back with a neigh so loud, it rings through the skies like music saying: "come to me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:38 pm

Legacy-
I grin, and spread my enormus white wings, flying directly over the trees. I then spot her, a lovely little mare with interesting markings. No doubt, the scent was hers. I swoop downwards, and land with a flurry of leaves. "You are?" I ask grandly.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:39 pm

Sahara~
"im Sahara" i grin and flutter my eyelashes. "whats yours?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:41 pm

Legacy-
I smile. She should be fun. "I am Legacy" I say, making a sweeping bow with my wing, hopeing to humor her. I grin.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:46 pm

Sahara~
"ok, lets quit the chit chat, shall we?" i swing my rump towards you

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:27 pm

Legacy-
"Really? That easy?" I ask sceptical. Mares never gave in this easily. I nuzzle her tail.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:50 pm

Sahara~
"are you trying to discourage me?" i chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:59 pm

"Absolutly not!" I say, and circle her, my tool hanging long and low, swinging as I walk. "Are you sure?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:44 pm

Sahara~
"why wouldnt i be? i shove my rump by you

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:50 am

Legacy-
This was odd. No mare had ever begged me to breed them. But that didnt mean I would stop them. I stick my nose under her tail and lift if up, snorting as her scent filled me. I quickly mounted, my tool looking for her hole.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:09 pm

Sahara~
i spread my legs out evenly under his weight and playfully whip my tail in his face

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:14 pm

I find her hole and thrust in, groaning in pleasure.I strech out my nech, and spread my legs far apart, pushing upwards. I move my tool inside of her.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:20 pm

Sahara~
"is that all you got? i grin and push back on him

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:23 pm

"Oh no." I say, and thrust hard and fast. I let a bit of cum dribble into her, and draw out, thrusting hard again. I grunt with each hump,and by balls slap against her hide rhythmically.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:37 pm

Sahara~
i bow my head and moan in pleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:40 pm

"Do you want to get pregnant?" I asked her. I was a pro at this, and I wanted to know if she had actually wanted a foal. Some mares did this for pleasure.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:43 pm

Sahara~
"well of course!" i say

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:54 pm

I laugh and nip her mane softly, exploding as I depoisite a load of semen into her. It drips out of her, and I smile. "Was that good?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:56 pm

Sahara~
"that will be just fine" i grin and look at him, a twinkle in my eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:01 pm

I thrust again, harder and faster, each time growing in power and speed. Out sweat covered bodies rubbed together,and I release another load into her. I slow down a bit, seeing if she wanted to stop. I sure didnt. But if she did, that was alright.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:09 pm

Sahara~
"dont stop....ever.." i say in pleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next