Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please)

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please) Empty SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please)

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:46 pm

Cade-
I wake up in a trailer. I see carla tied next to me. With every bumb my head hurts worse.
(You guys can continue from there)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please) Empty Re: SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please)

Post by Emoticon Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:49 pm

(k)
I hang my head low, looking at the foals.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please) Empty Re: SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please)

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:52 pm

(Whats your mares name?)

Cade-
I yawn sleepily, then realize where exactly I was. "AHH!" I scream, struggling aginst my ropes. My head is tied between my legs. I cant do much without possiby breaking my own neck.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:59 pm

(I know you guys want only you but can I please join? Sorry to ask. It just seams interesting.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:01 pm

(Sure, you got my permission. Are you going to be an buyer? My mares name is Katrina)
She looks at the foal. "Theirs no use in struggling little one." She says calmly.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:02 pm

(Its ok with me, but ask the others.Also, read the topic in Tikal beach. That will help you understand it:)

Cade-
"Why?" I whimpered. My neck hurt so bad from being tied like that.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:05 pm

"You don't want to anger the humans, and your hurting your neck." She responds.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:05 pm

(Ok Smile I'm playing a foal but I'll gladly play a human girl. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:12 pm

(Ok, but remember the horses arent going to behave well:)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:30 pm

I lie my head down on the trailer floor, whimpering. Her head was tied to to her front legs like Cade was.
Her neck was aching badly. Whats going to happen to us..?

(Wild one can join! I agree.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:33 pm

(A huh O and her dad is real mean....She doesn't have a mom [I'm talking about the girl : )] )

I look at the foals. My blue eyes the only thing of me they could see. I blink showing the red scar across my eye lid. I shook my body,my halter was black but with gold rings instead of silver. I had obviously been with the humans for awhile. I stood in the dark. "Don't even try....." My voice was deep and clam but a bit eary.

(She is going to be a yearling O and I tried to make her eary and scary like. Smile I'm not going to reveal her coat colour or picture till they are out of the cattle cart[I know you guys want a trailer but Is it ok if I make it a cattle cart? A trailer could not hold all of the horses.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:37 pm

(So is this a horse?)
Cade-
I jump- "Who's there?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:39 pm

(Yea)

"Me." I say in a deep and eary voice. My eyes stare at you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:42 pm

Cade-
"Well, Me, Can you PLEASE help me out of these ropes?" I plead.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:46 pm

Ulape~

"I think I can get the rope off your face" she flips herself over with a thud, and nips at the rope around Cade's face and muzzle. "Grrr its almost off" the rope releases from his front legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:53 pm

Cade-
"Gee, thanks!" I was about to say something else, when the truck stopped.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:55 pm

Carla~ (If you noticed I put Ulape XDDD I mean Carla, im already mixed up Razz)

"Do you mind helping me out? My neck is about to snap into peices!" the truck stops "Whoa what happened."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:57 pm

I watch and chuckle,"No can do." I say. I tugged on the 2 blue lead ropes that hold me. I was tied in a more comforble way. I watched her. "No no no." I said. "The'll punish you....Hey whats going on!" (3 person) Her voice went to a panic tone when they stopped sudent and she fell. (1st person)I snortted. I watched as the humans opened the door. They walked to me and said,"Stupid filly." I was then helped up and blind foaleded. My Coat was not see-able in the darkness of the night. They lead me to a big barn. People were yelling numbers. I reared and the person hit me. I landed and he walked me into a big pen and unhooked my lead rope then took the blind fooled off and walked out. I watched as I saw the mare and two foals were put in.

(My girl and her family will come in soon. I'm going to find a pic for my Filly. )

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:03 pm

Cade-
I sceamed as a man grabbed me roughly, and took a smelly old hankercheif, tying it around my eyes. I paniced, spazzing out. The man hooked something around my face and dragged me somewhere, I didn't know where. I was thrown, then he took the cloth off. I looked around dazed, and the man swung the stall door shut, locking it behind him. "Where am I?" I whispered.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:07 pm

Carla~

I squealed, a man did the same as he did to Cade and shoved me inside a stall just next to Cade's.
"C-cade... Where are we.." She backed away into the corner, looking between the wooden planks
between mine and Cade's stall.

(SO CONFUSED XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:10 pm

Cade-
I rush over and peer between the cracks. "Carla? Oh good! You're ok!"

(wild one, do you want to post with your people now?)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:11 pm

"The Auction house. " I said looking at him. My bay coat reflecting the lights. I snorted,"I hate this place." I sounded as if I had been here before,"It brings back terrible memoires". I say in a more sad tone. "Mom". I whispered very low and a tear rolls down my face.

SOLD! (SeptSapp, Ulape Only Please) Vh310
(I know the picture is of a Arabian but pretend it is of a mustang with large muscels. )
(O and there in a arena not stalls I said that in my post.....people coming soon.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:13 pm

(Ok. What about the mean dad?)

Cade-
"Why is it a bad place?" I ask, my eyes full of curiosity.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:17 pm

Carla~

She looks around wildy, listening to the mare talk as well. "Whats an auction h-house..?" I say, my legs trembling.

(Sry, XD Im getting very confused if you dont mind)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:21 pm

I looked up at him."They were tearing my herd apart. Choosing who would go back to the wild and who would be sold." I said then "They chose me and my mom to be returned to the wild,but they wanted to recapture me when I was older so they took this metal thing put it in a fire and burned me. My mom busted through the gates to pertect me but they shot her in the chest and she fell." Tears streamed down my face and I hung it aging,"Dead" I added then countied,"Then they put this thing on me that they called a tracker. When I was a weanling and living with a new momy they came aging took me and her. Hurt her,abused her,whipped her,broke her bones till she was dead and they forced me to watch,I was almost a yearling. They took me and put me in a cattle cart and moved me from cart to cart till I meat you guys as a yearling." I said not crying any more. I looked you eye to eye. "Bring out the next horses!" A voice yelled."No!" I Whinnied loud knowing it was us next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next