Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adriatic and the mermaid (Savior Only)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Adriatic and the mermaid (Savior Only) Empty Adriatic and the mermaid (Savior Only)

Post by Spritz Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:47 pm

My powerfull tail propells me through the water, leaving nothing but a trail of bubbles behind. I look around the reef, for another like me, but no, never had I seen one. I sigh, bubbles escaping my lips. I touch one of the fish, and lay on my back, suspended in the water.
Adriatic and the mermaid (Savior Only) Tumblr_lgzlswiO3v1qzykw9o1_500
(Really green tail)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Adriatic and the mermaid (Savior Only) Empty Re: Adriatic and the mermaid (Savior Only)

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:56 pm

[erg, sorry I can't find a picture, hold on]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Adriatic and the mermaid (Savior Only) Empty Re: Adriatic and the mermaid (Savior Only)

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:35 pm

(Search for koi mermaid in google, she looks like the first pic. I'm on my nook so i cant link pics srry)

Christianne-
With a flick of my powerful, uniquely colored tail I was beside the merman, my elegant, long face watching his with curiousity. My appearance was almost alien like. I reach out and touch his face, then run his hair through my fingers. He was so human-like. What is your name, merman" My voice was quiet and had an ancient accent. "Tell me, where do you come from?" I asked, though my appearance and voice made it seem like more of a demand. My bkack hair reached to the left and bottom because of the current, but my strong tail prevented it from returning to where I had just come.

(Erg, so short, so short...)
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:30 pm

Adriatic-
I jump as I feel hands running through my hair. I turn to see a mermaid. A Mermaid! My face lights up, and I smile at her. " I am Adratic-" I say, and watch her eyes. "I'm from, here I guess"
(Mine is really short!)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:36 pm

Christianne~
I jumped back from his fright. I then giggle at his surprise. "I'm sorry, I'm Christianne" i smiled at him. "But I meant at what depth"

(Lol same here)
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:41 pm

Adratic-
"Middle. I dont like the deep." I say shuddering at the thought of the sharks.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:44 pm

Christianne~
I nod, listening to his voice. My tail pauses and I allow myself to lower. After the short, reguvenating rest, my tail pushes me back up gent,y. Now refreshed, I suck in water, causing it to run over the gills that were on the roof of my mouth.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:50 pm

Adratic-
I watch her, but I didnt need to that quite yet. I return to laying in the water, my short hair floating around me. She sure was pretty. I look at her upsidown, then I blush, I turn my head quickly. I swim towards her, and wrap my tail around hers.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:55 pm

Christianne~

I notice his eyes on me and raise an eyebrow at his odd behaviour. He then swims to me and wraps his tail around mine. Pushing away, I give him a strange look. "What do you think you're doing?" I said, still shocked by his action.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:57 pm

Adratic-
I let go. "Thats the way we say hello.. at least thats what I have heard." I say. I had never met another like me, but I had heard that a way to say hello and show affection was to touch tails or somthing.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:59 pm

Christianne~
I relax. "Oh, we don't say hello like that in the deep"I said.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:01 pm

Adratic-
"I'm sorry." I say, moving away from her. Im suspended in the water, and let my head hang back, a small trail of bubbles escaping my lips.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:29 pm

"Its fine" i smiled and touched his shoulder.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:49 pm

Adriatic-
My skin tingled as her hand touched me. I turn and look into her eyes. My tail acidentally swishes against hers, and I draw it back.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:36 pm

Christianne~

I chuckled as he pulled his tail quickly back. Then, I place my finger under his chin and push up. Looking over his features I shake my head "Amazing.... there has to be some sort of cross breeding" I said, twirling around him as I observe. My tail brushed his periodically but I didn't react. I was simply struck by his beauty and human-like features.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:14 am

Adratic-
I smile as she twirles me, looking at me all the way around. "Maybe. I dont know." I say, our tails landing on eachothers again. My tail against hers. I swim directly past her on my side, my bare chest touching her arm.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:18 am

Christianne~
I watch him, a small smile on my lips. His chest brushes my arm but I ignore it. "Are you afraid of the deep?"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:01 pm

Adriatic-
I swim to the crevace, my huge powerful tail propelling me through the water. I look into the deep, and far,far down, I can see two eyes staring at me. I shiver and back away. "Yes." I say truthfully.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:56 pm

Christianne~
I followed him, my silent tail carrying me until I stop behind him. He shivers and admits the truth. I could understand how the eyes could be frightening. I snarled at whatever may be down there, my eyes flashing a slight yellow to match the creature's. With a blink of the light, the eyes were gone. "It's ok, I understand" I said, turning my attention to him. "You are not adapted to the dark and the deep, as I am not adapted to the shallower waters." I said, my lightly colored fingers resting on his shoulder.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:18 pm

Adratic-
"You do?" I ask. If there ever was something to laugh at in a merman, it was being afraid of the deep. "You're from the deep, but I am not afraid of you." I say, and swim to the deeper waters, but not dark and dangerous. I liked it here. It was deep enough to dive and swim freely, infact, the bottom was about 30 or 40 feet below. But It was not dark and menacing.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:22 pm

Christianna~
I let a small smile show on my face, one of the few bits of emotion I allowed others to see. He swims towards deeper waters, but I remained by the crevice that I had once come from. "But you do not seem completely comfortable with me" I said and remembered the snarl. Why didn't he react? Almost all creatures of the sea would leave at the sound of a mermaid of the deep's snarl..
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:24 pm

Adratic-
"I am comefortable with you. I am just afraid that if I do or say the wrong thing, with a swish of your gorgeous tail you would be down the crevice and gone forever." I say, then blush as the word Gorgeous slips out.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:27 pm

Christianne~

My emotions seemed to vanish the way he spoke of what I could do. "I could, but I don't think a little slip of your tongue would send me running" I told him, my voice unchanging as I listened to his words. This mer was nearly impossible to figure out... However, he was one of the most beautiful and unique.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:43 pm

"Its not past me.. I can get pretty bold on accident." I say, remembering the gorgeous thing.I crack a grin at her, my white teeth showing. My tail sparkles in the clear water, and sway back and forth, keeping me afloat.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:46 pm

Christianne~
I chuckled and a smirk crawls over my face. Why did I trust him? This could get me killed. I hissed the words at myself. But he isn't from the deep...
Creatures of the deep were merciless and took advantage of signs of weakness. I knew to trust no one, but he wasn't from the deep, maybe I could trust him.
How naive, christ Christianne, you don't know anything about other depth mers!
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum