Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indian Horse and Rider Pick and Play--- may add more, but many choices.

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Indian Horse and Rider Pick and Play--- may add more, but many choices. Empty Indian Horse and Rider Pick and Play--- may add more, but many choices.

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:35 pm

Hello!!
You may pick either horse and rider, or just one. But your horse needs a rider. So either you can play it, or ask someone else too. All of these horses will be American Indian horses, or paints. No fancy Freisans or Tenesee walkers, Morgans, ect... You get the point. Please play one person and one horse, it doesent have to be your horses person. No fighting about what horse you wanted. First come, first serve. Do not ask me to make your own, unless you play a person and a horse of mine. You are allowed as many horses and riders as you can handle, but for every horse, you must play a rider. These are american indians, and sometimes go to war against other tribes, and the white men. I will list horse and rider side by side, so you know. There are the same ratio of male and female warriors. If you want them to fall in love, that is alright. Just make it clear who likes who so it is not confusing.
Horse-
Name- Chaska
Gender- Male
PicIndian Horse and Rider Pick and Play--- may add more, but many choices. Pizap_19

Rider-
Name-Althia
Personality- Her name means Sincere, and that she is. She is calm and quiet. But she goes out hunting reguarly, a
Pic-Indian Horse and Rider Pick and Play--- may add more, but many choices. Native%25252520american%25252520woman%25252520w%25252520moon
Played by Starstruck, her horse needs a player.

Horse-
Name- Migina(Meaning Returning Moon)
Gender- Mare
Pic-Indian Horse and Rider Pick and Play--- may add more, but many choices. Bluero10
Played by Harley
Rider-
Name- Amar (Immortal, everlasting)
Personality- He is also quiet, and keeps to himself. He loves his horse very much, and spends most of his time grooming and riding her.
Pic-Indian Horse and Rider Pick and Play--- may add more, but many choices. Native10

Horse-
Name-Tuwa (Earth)
Gender- Female
PicIndian Horse and Rider Pick and Play--- may add more, but many choices. Indian_spirits___The_horse_by_LadyNightVamp
Played by ~*KK*~

Rider-
Name- Chanda
Personality- Outgoing and strong, loves to take over and do her part. Her pic is in the horses pic.
Played by ~*KK*~

Horse-
Name- Lakota
Gender- Male
Pic-Indian Horse and Rider Pick and Play--- may add more, but many choices. AppaloosaSpotted

Rider-
Name-Chatan(Hawk)
Personality- He loves to be the leader, and takes good care of his family. He goes out hunting often with Lakota.
Pic-Indian Horse and Rider Pick and Play--- may add more, but many choices. Rick-Mora
Played By Nicoco177

Horse-
Name-Fala
Gender- Female
Pic--Indian Horse and Rider Pick and Play--- may add more, but many choices. 342894-bigthumbnail

Rider-
Name- Dyami(Eagle)
Personality- She is very soft and loving. She loves to cook, but can fight as good as anyone.
Pic-Indian Horse and Rider Pick and Play--- may add more, but many choices. Women
Both played by savior

Horse-
Name- Hakan(Fire)
Male
Pic-Indian Horse and Rider Pick and Play--- may add more, but many choices. The-bay-horse-has-a-reddish-brown-color-with-black-points-mane-tail-and-legs-Ingii
Player- MEEE
Rider-
Name- Waya(Wolf)
Pic-Indian Horse and Rider Pick and Play--- may add more, but many choices. 41589_142949542405708_7091_n
He likes Dyami
Player- MEEE

That is all for now. I will make more if nessecary.

Last edited by Spritz on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Indian Horse and Rider Pick and Play--- may add more, but many choices. Empty Re: Indian Horse and Rider Pick and Play--- may add more, but many choices.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:50 pm

can i have tuwa and chanda please?

Back to top Go down

Indian Horse and Rider Pick and Play--- may add more, but many choices. Empty Re: Indian Horse and Rider Pick and Play--- may add more, but many choices.

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:03 am

Althia
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:44 am

Ok, but you need to either play the horse or ask someone else.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:36 pm

Is Migina open? I love her looks
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:38 pm

yes, migina is open. Be sure to play her rider, or ask someone else to.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:57 pm

I think I am going to ask someone else
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:59 pm

May I have Dyami to?

Last edited by Harley's Justice on Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:00 pm

im playing tuwa and chanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:03 pm

Fala and Dyami???
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:01 pm

Im going to give Diami to Savior, seeing she is playing horse and rider.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:04 pm

Fine by me!
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:53 am

Lakota and Chatan? Or have you seen enough of me recently.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:28 pm

KK And does everyone have a rider for thier horse? I think there is one guy left, but thats ok. EVERYONE NEEDS A RIDER FOR THIER HORSE! or they cant play. Its just the rules, horses cant go into battle without a rider.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:10 pm

My horsey needs a rider!
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:29 pm

k, please ask someone or play it yourself, which I think would be a good Idea.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:11 pm

- I will play Amar if need be -
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:47 pm

Are we all set??
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:28 am

yep!
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:23 pm

Where will it be started?
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:27 pm

lemme make it
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:10 pm

have u made it yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:25 pm

Ready to begin?
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:10 pm

yes!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:55 am

Twisted Evil yes, why yes I am! Twisted Evil
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next