Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!) Empty Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!)

Post by Spritz Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:48 pm

Here are a few premaid bios. I also have premaid fantasy bios and human.... and others! Just to get ready. I was bored and needed some bios made. I will be adding more very, very soon! Check back if you dont see any.XD

Males and females are scattered, you will have to look through them to pick them out.. Very Happy They are in random order, and breed. I will add more very soon!!! Any of these horses can be show horses if you want, or for any other thing. They dont have to be wild, let me know if you want me to make a certain breed or gender or personality to rp with you.

Name- Acorn
Gender- Female
Age- 4
Breed- Shetland Pony
Personality- Shy, quirky and clever. She keeps her ideas to herself and is softspoken, not liking to bother anyone or inturupt. She hardly ever talks unless someone talks to her.
Pic- Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!) 35_470x350

Name- Indigo Blue
Gender- Female
Age- 4 months
Breed- Unkown
Personaity- Shy and sweet, very cute and cuddly.
Pic-Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!) Roan_stallion

Name-King
Gender- Stallion
Age- 5
Breed- Clydesdale
Personality- Outgoing, strong and feirce. He is kindhearted and is always looking to help others.
Pic-Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!) Clydesdale-4

Name- Ocean
Gender- Female
Age-6
Breed- Irish Horse
Personality- Cheerfull and happy, loving to help others. She was born on the beach, and loves the water, thus her name.
Pic-Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!) Pd1841722

Name- Enchanted
Gender- Female
Age- 4
Breed- Arabian
Personality- Shy, loving. She has a fear of males of any personality.
Pic-Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!) 15

Name- Eagle and Spirit
Gender- Females
Age- Eagle, 6 Spirit, 2 months
Breed- Clydsdale
Personality- After being forced, Eagle is afraid of males and is teaching Spirit to do so also.
Pic-Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!) Clydesdale-0013

Name- Gamble(Topic with AvoirAmore)
Gender- Male
Age- 7
Breed- Arabian
Personality- Gamble is a forcer. He tends to protect mares after forcing them, to use them as he pleases.
Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!) PREE

Name- Major
Gender- Stallion
Age- 8
Breed- Arabian
Personality- Though an older then most bachelors, he has never found a mare sutable to his liking or taste. He is not picky, but he wants somone true and loving.
Pic-Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!) Al-asham

Name- Quest(Topic with Nicoco177)
Gender- Female
Age- 4 months
Breed- Apaloosa
Personality- Her mother died shortly after she was born. She is timid and shy.
Pic-Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!) Sara3days1

Name- Jackpot
Gender- Male
Age- 5 years
Breed- Unknown
Personality- Quiet and softspoken, though not afraid to speak his opinion.
Pic-Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!) NENSW0081%20Palamino%20%20Horse%20%20Head%20shot_DSC4327

Name- Feather
Gender- Female
Age- 3
Breed- Arabian
Personality- Nieve and sometimes bossy, likes to take charge
Pic-Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!) 39470-bigthumbnail

Name- Dream
Gender- Female
Age-4
Breed-Arabian
Personality- Sneaky and sly, she likes to tease the boys.
Pic-Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!) Arabian-horse-picture-Montrachet-at-Liberty-ninjapoodles

Name- Saturn
Gender- Female (Yes I know the pic is a male)
Age- 5
Breed- Arabian
Personality- Also a show off, a teaser. She is beautiful and she knows it.
Pic-Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!) The-most-beautiful-horse-in-the-world-1500big

Name- Raven
Gender- Male
Age- 3
Breed- Fresian
Personality- A show off but he means no harm.
Pic-Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!) Ulke-445x305

Name- Shasta
Gender- Female
Age- 2 months
Breed- Unknown
Personality- Outgoing for such a young baby. That mouth could get her into trouble.
Pic-Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!) 7613d66ef3_41954569_o2

Name- Warned
Gender- Stallion
Age-7
Breed- Quarter horse
Personality- Warned fits his name. A true forcer at heart. He doesent stop for anyone, anything.
Pic-Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!) Pure_dynamic_hs

Name-Tracker
Gender- Stallion
Age- 8
Breed- Quarter horse
Personality- Tracker is a police horse.
Pic-Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!) QuarterHorse

Name- Blizzard
Gender- Female
Age- 4 months
Breed- unknown
Personality- She is also very outgoing, not afraid of anyone or anything.
Pic-Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!) 7833414_dsLy1UKG_b

Name- Panda
Gender- Female
Age- 3 months
Breed- Morgan
Personality- Very, very shy and timid.
Pic-Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!) Queen-foal-22-6-09-500bb

Name- Cascade
Gender- Male
Age- 5 months
Breed- Clydsdale
Personality- Respectful and obedient
Pic-Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!) 158516268_796c3e047d

Name- Castaway
Gender- Stallion
Age- 6 years
Breed- American Cream draft
Personality- Rude, outgoing and distainfully straight forward, though he is sweet when trying to seduce mares.
Pic-Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!) CreamDraft7

Name- Yukon
Gender- Female
Age-2
Breed- Icelandic
Personality- Nieve and shy. She does not know about forcers and is in her first heat.
Pic-Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!) Iceland

Name- Ashes(Topic with wild one)
Gender- Male
Age- 3
Breed- ??
Personality- Quiet, shy. He has just been chased out of his herd and is looking for a mate.
Pic-Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!) 132495-bigthumbnail

Name- Valley and Vanilla
Gender-Both females
Age- 6, 2 months
Breed- Knabstrup
Personality- Valley is sad, disheartened. Her mate recently died and she is alone with the cheerful, playful Vanilla.
Pic-Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!) Tharos-and-Themis

Name- Zena
Gender- Female
Age- 4 years
Breed- Andalusian
Personality- She is a show stopping prize winning dressage horse.
Pic-Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!) Stock-photo-dressage-pura-raza-espanola-andalusian-horse-36014485

Name- Sundrop(topic with wild one)
Gender- Female
Age- Baby
Breed- Unknown
Personality- Sweet and loving. Her personality does not fit her backroud, her mother was killed by her forcer father, who wanted to take sundrop for his own and breed her as soon as she came into her first heat. Sundrops mother was then killed, and she is now in possesion of her forcer father, who is the next horse down.
Pic-Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!) Cassie_baby2
Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!) Ensignsamazinggrace

Name- Barron(Topic with wild one)
Gender- Full out Stallion
Age- 7
Breed- Mixed draft
Personality- Rude, heartless, and a sex driven stud. There is no mercy whatsoever in him, none at all. He plans on keeping his daughter with him untill able to use him, sometimes he kills his sons. He has forced almost every daughter, but that number is starting to grow. His daughter is almost a splitting image of him, making him even more exited about her.
Pic-Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!) EllianGoldenNuggetHug

Name- Black
Gender- Stallion, Forcer
Age- 7
Breed- Mixed draft
Personality- He is the twin brother of Barron. He acts the same way, but does not stick around for his daughters, though he sometimes tracks them down. Same cold, merciless heart. He forces any mare in his path, it doesent matter if she is in heat or not, unlike his brother who makes sure his seed is passed on.
Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!) Aprild110203t

Name- Avina
Gender- Mare
Age-3
Breed- Arabian cross
Personality- Unlike most other mares, she is not afraid of forcers. Actually, she tries to find them! She is still very young, and loves to tease the boys, making a safe getaway. None have gotten close yet, but possibly in the near future, she will get what she deserves.
Pic-Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!) Shulay-Faberge3

Last edited by Spritz on Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:43 am; edited 8 times in total
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!) Empty Re: Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!)

Post by BayMickey Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:13 pm

Can you post with Gamble and me with my horse below?

Name~
Where were you?

Nickname~
9/11

Gender~
Female

Age~

Breed~
Azteca

Personality~
Her name was given to her since she was born on September 11, 2001 at 8:46 AM, exactly the time the first plane hit the first Twin Tower. 9/11's name does suit her in a way, she is slightly hot-headed. But otherwise, she is a nice, conservative mare. But she's cocky. 9/11 'plays' studs, by leading them on, then dumping them.

History~
Born on September 11, 2001, as said before, into a great breeding ranch from the lead breeding stud and the lead breeding mare. She is bigger than most mares, being 16 1/2 hands. She escaped from the ranch, and out to the wild. She has had many 'mates', but dumped then before they bred. 9/11 is still a virgin.

Pic~
http://www.dancingskyandalusians.com/images/azsister_small.jpg
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!) Empty Re: Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!)

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:13 am

could Rp with quest? could I also make the topic?

Name:Hurricane

Breed:Nakota

Personality:Sweet, kind, Fun, caring.

History:Unknown untill topic!

Pic: http://rubymare-3000.deviantart.com/journal/?offset=5
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:32 am

Sure! And I am still working on adding more, right now.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:44 am

Right ill tell you when Ive made the topic
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:14 am

Ive made its called broken wings in foaling grounds
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:21 am

alright! I am making lots more, really good onesXD somthing to pass the time
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:25 pm

Um can I have a topic with the fallowing horses if there open?~
SunDrop and dad: I'll play a mare wanting to save SunDrop from her father.

Jackpot and feather: I was thinking we could both have to horses and rp on same topic with them, maybe have them have a small herd?

Warned:I wanted to play a young fill we just got kicked out of her herd and needs a new one to go to, but it's a terrible time of her to be kicked out it's her 1st heat.

Ashes: I was thinking we could do a long topic with true love, love that takes a little while to form but is true and stays together, I don't want a topic where they fall in love at 1st site and have kids and stuff I want a good topic. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:30 pm

thats kinda alot though, maybe just pick one or two?
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:33 pm

Ok tho that will be hard to do ummmm well I really want to do one with SunDrop so I'll keep that one and I really like Ashes so I'll keep that one to. I'll make my chars real quick once I check on my topics. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:57 pm

Spritz, what about my request?
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:10 am

Yes, sorry.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:41 am

Wild one, just to let you know, sundrop and her father are kinda mature... Like very mature..
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:20 pm

I'll do my best to be Very mature...Is this good for Ashes?~

Name:Thasta (Ta sha like Shasta but with a T.)
Personality: She can be shy and quite but sometimes very talkative. She really never speaks unless she needs to or desires.

History:She was raised on a huge parrie that seemed to go on for miles and miles and when he reached the age of 2 she left and travailed though many mountains till stumbled a pone Hl and went in with a breeze, enjoying the land. She has been here for 1\2 of a year. (Not much of a history but nothings really ever happened to her.)

Appearance:Tho she may look tall in her picture she's really not tall at all, in fact she only reaches 14.8 hands but has a bonus to her, her body. Beacuse of her hight she is able to have better muscles and deal with heavy wait from them and she has one powerful kick. She has a long main and tail, her tail all most touches the ground and her main reaches her shoulder blades.

Main colour: Despite her tail colour it's a dark vanilla colour with pure white and grey strands in it.
Tail colour: Grey with vanilla strips in it.
Forelock colour: Dark vanilla.
Coat colour: White with a liver colour as patched with some spots it looks like some one took a paint brush and stood back flicking it on creating spots. Her head is all most white and so is all her lags but her left front.
Eye colour: Light brown nothing more to it.
Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!) Thumbnail.aspx?q=1203006740860&id=f23c62954eee42bbda69166737fc1f98&url=http%3a%2f%2fimage24.webshots.com%2f25%2f8%2f44%2f57%2f37984457FvnGDX_ph

For Sundrop and dad~

Coming, I'm a going to put a lot of time in this one.

Last edited by wild one on Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:36 pm

greatXD
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:37 pm

oh, and I meant that I might post very mature... cuz it is kinda a mature topic
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:55 pm

(Ok and good thing you post a new post because I forgot to put her name! Lol.)

Name- Blossom
Gender- Mare
Age- 6
Breed- Mixed mustang
Static:5th heat not including foal heat's which is two.
Foals:Abigail and Adam, age 2 and 3
Personality-
She is a arrogant little Missy and is brave. She is a very determined sort of mare and can get annoying. She thinks she can do all most every thing she wants and not get in trouble. She can be rude but has a soft side for foals, a very soft side: She is very kind and sweat, loving and caring, mother like.
History:Undecided, may come latter but she was a proud mare before some other mare took her place as lead mare and kicked her out.

Appearance:She is a tall mustang mix mare with a well built body, good muscles. She looks like a priss by her coat colour but she's sort of nothing of the kind. Her muscle body has much power in it.

Main colour: Pure white but short.
Tail colour: Pure white with dome dark grey mixed with black in the inner side but small.
Forelock colour: Pure white, all most pass eyes.
Coat
colour: A beautiful shade of golden Palomino with big white dapples, long white strip on face, 4 white stockings on legs so tho back ones are shorter then front.
Eye colour: Dark chocolate eyes.
Pictures:
Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!) MailedD16
Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!) Dscn0009_editeda
Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!) Dscn0003_edited

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:57 pm

o3o i was wondering if black was still available for either my mare Velvet or Silhouette. I made bios for them already.
I took your idea, lolz, sry XD i was bored, and it was better than nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:57 pm

great! Are the foals with her also? yes, they are. The ones that are taken say by thier names.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:02 pm

Wait, huh?
>__< sry i'm a bit clueless at the moment.
i seem to be clueless a lot. ];

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:04 pm

the horses that are taken say that they are by thier namesXD

I'm only posting on a few topics right now, homework and eating and posting are hard to do at the same timeXD
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:05 pm

xD sry

so, wait until later, maybe?(:
My horses aren't going anywhere anytime soon xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:08 pm

k, I think our topics need a little something. For me they are just a tad boring, but not really, making them secondary to post on. It's my own fault, my posts are boring then you have nothing to go from DX If you want, of course we can make one about horses. Dont get mad, please. I still want to post on those topics, but I dont know what to post..
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:11 pm

As disappointing as it may be, I think it'd be smart to drop Caladrin/Gilraen/Voromere topic. It's not really going anywhere, I agree. It used to be very interesting and stuff, but it's going downhill. So, dropping it wouldn't be bad.
Myro/Evanna's topic? Ehh, it's up to you whether we drop it or not. It's okay for me, not my favoritest.
The wizarding one? I think it has potential. I like it.
Sorry if any of that is brutally honest, but I'm just speakin' my thoughts. ^^ Yours would be appreciated, too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:14 pm

I got it. You had a great idea for Cant Breathe, but it has kinda dropped....

I think we should keep evana and myro for a bit, even if we dont post on it for a little while. Just to see if we get our creative juices flowing.

I will post on wizarding one.

What about the horse topic?
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum