Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blaise, I play with fire (Need someone to Rp With her)

2 posters

Go down

Blaise, I play with fire (Need someone to Rp With her) Empty Blaise, I play with fire (Need someone to Rp With her)

Post by Daydreamer Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:05 pm

Name : Blaise
Looks: She has long blond wavy waist length hair. Green piercing eyes. Tall and Lean.
Power: She can create fire and can heat this up with her hand usually thats all it does, though sometimes a fire will start ,although doesn't have the power to control it.
Personality:She is quiet, but sweet. Although she had a very tough side to her, that only some
people get to experience. Just like her power she can be there for you, to keep you warm and happy.
Sometimes with her bursts of anger she can get out of control. She can be pretty unstable.
History: A few months ago. Blaise was involved in a huge house fire that had killed her mother, father and younger brother. It was tragic for her. No one knew what the cause was, and
after a few weeks they had given up trying to find out. She now lives with her aunt. She had a very swaying personlality and whenever she got mad a fire would start somewhere around her. It really scared her, and now she figured out that she was the one who had killed her family. Now she lives with this.

Blaise, I play with fire (Need someone to Rp With her) Anime-27
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Blaise, I play with fire (Need someone to Rp With her) Empty Re: Blaise, I play with fire (Need someone to Rp With her)

Post by BayMickey Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:31 pm

Name~
Teagan

Gender~
Male

Age~

Looks~
Teagan's got shaggy dirty-blonde hair. He has light hazel eyes.

Powers~
Teagan controls all things water, ice, and storm.

Personality~
Cool, calm, chill, caring, casual, and cheerful. (See what I did there?)

History~
Teagan has known of his powers ever since he was a year old. No accidents have ever occured from his abilities. Teagan's history is that he is a real test-tube baby, conceived of complete strangers-to-each-other's genes. He was created to test for cancer. But, something went wrong and he was created with incredible powers.

Pic~

Blaise, I play with fire (Need someone to Rp With her) 18372_anime20guy
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Blaise, I play with fire (Need someone to Rp With her) Empty Re: Blaise, I play with fire (Need someone to Rp With her)

Post by Daydreamer Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:06 pm

I love him aha btw cutey in the pic XD

Okay who's gonna start the topic?
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:11 pm

I will, if you want. But you can.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:13 pm

Aha okay that sounds like you'd like me to start it Smile Ill give you the link in a moment!!
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:15 pm

Yea. That was what I was hoping for a little bit. Smile You read my mind!
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:19 pm

I seem to do that to people XD hahah well here it is! Glad you joined Smile Its my first post since i got back so i might be a little rusty Wink

https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t9203-playing-with-fire-baymickey#244008
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:29 pm

Posted!
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum