Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My dog got shot :( *Don't read if you can't take a animal getting hurt*

3 posters

Go down

My dog got shot :( *Don't read if you can't take a animal getting hurt* Empty My dog got shot :( *Don't read if you can't take a animal getting hurt*

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:30 pm

Zoey, my dog got shot by the nebhors. One through her ears (The bottom part, she a besket hound) one though her left hind leg, one through her upper neck extra skin and one somewhere in her front leg. :C I know my dad doe not want me upset about this because she deserved it I'm up set. I hope she makes it, dad says it's to cold for a infection so that's good, he also sad she might make it. He offered to take her out of her misuser but I couldn't answer. She such a sweat dogs but stilling chickens is a horrible crime a dog can preform. I hope she has learned her lesson and won't go back there aging. She's in soooo much pain, she looks so sad naturally (Beacuse of her breed) but even sad when sad, so much pain is in her eyes. She gave me a help me look earlier. She an old dog and sweaty but you know If you have chickens you can't have something killing them. Sigh, Crying or Very sad

Well bye guys,
Wild one

P.s: My grampa won't even let me give her extra food! So unfair, she needs it. I don't understand why I can't at all. :C Oh and sorry about misspells.

Back to top Go down

My dog got shot :( *Don't read if you can't take a animal getting hurt* Empty Re: My dog got shot :( *Don't read if you can't take a animal getting hurt*

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:02 pm

I'm sorry wild one, It makes me mad when poeple do those things. Crying or Very sad I do hope she gets btter, and I do know how you feel. So just be strong about it. Maybe talk your dad into taking her to a vet? Good luck with her wounds.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

My dog got shot :( *Don't read if you can't take a animal getting hurt* Empty Re: My dog got shot :( *Don't read if you can't take a animal getting hurt*

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:12 pm

Thanks Man o' war, and my dad hates Zoe no chance of getting her to a vet. He would to it for one of the pups or Zigy and Tink but not her. *Frowns*

P.s: Don't get mad at those people who do that, if you know what it's like to lose a animal by a dog (Like I do) you'll understand them. I lost my fave chicken because of a wild dog we never found. I hate seeing animals suffer, weather I'm mad at it or not.

P.s aging: Who could do such a thing, stupid, mean, cruel man! http://our-compass.org/2011/11/15/man-drags-horse-behind-atv-ask-for-harshest-penalty/

Last edited by wild one on Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:12 pm

i hope she gets better
i understand the crime, but shooting her so many times...
=/
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:15 pm

Yea, I know. I wish they would have just gave her a less cruel warning shot (Arouding to my dad it looks like a warning) Thanks, I hope she gets better to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:17 pm

Yeah I do understand why they are mad but they should be mature neough to know thats not how they should handle that sort of thing.

And not to gooff topic but I was reading a ficanal story where a horse trader dragged his horse who was tied to his tuck across a rode, some poeple are sick!

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:26 pm

Wow that's cruel, stupid people. Oh and they have a right, aperanltly (My didn't tell me this till today) She had been stilling chickens for awhile and the neborhs (Some badly tell me how to spell that before I go insane, lol ) told us. Dad said while I was at school she snuck off and they could not find her (She doesn't listen very well.) and when she came back she was shot. *Frowns* My poor baby but I understand the people, they did what they had to to protect there animals.

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:56 pm

neighbours
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:09 pm

Wild, I'm so sorry. I love birds more than anything else, but I don't care if my dog was killing my neighbors chickens, I would complain and tell them off. Stealing or no stealing, if my Harley girl got shot by my neighbors, the rest of their chickens wouldn't be killed by the dog, but someone else....
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:59 pm

ZOEY MADE IT!

I'm so happy but I just found something out that makes me sooo mad! My grampa gave our neighbour permission to shoot my dog! It's not even his dog it's my dog. Family, I know they hate so but how cruel do they have to be Zoey is strictly my dog.

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:50 pm

yaaaahaaaaaa! most important - your dog is alive!

i guess you talked to them about it... and yeah, i think its rude and cruel, they could atleast tell you i guess, but those are my opinions
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:28 pm

Well I'm glad that your dog made it hun. I have a similar story.

Soo we were petsitting this Bichion dog.My sister lets him out;dumbass. Well all night we search for him. Search Search search all the next day. No trace. Next day we search and still no trace until we get a mysterious phone call at about 8pm. "Hello, I saw your dog. He was by the railroad tracks by the leaf piles.I saw him at about 1pm this afternoon. I work for the railroad.." then hung up. I didin't understand why the damned man didn't call when he saw the dog. So, we race over there. My mother in the truck. My sister and I on the horses.Mother obviously beat us there but she found him lying out in the middle of the field with a gunshot wound to his neck;dead. There wasn't a bullet in his neck so we figured that it must have scraped his neck.Then we tried to call the number back and a man answered; it was the same voice. "Oh. Oh no I didn't call you. I used to work for the railroad 50 yrs ago. So we were like wtf. Then my grandmother.. we all kinda live on a family farm here with my grandparents uncles aunts etc. She said that she heard gunshots earlier that day. My uncle and cousins live on that side.. don't own it but act like they do. We have been in a family quarrel and I wouldn't be surprised... Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:02 pm

I am happy for you wild one! An Dakota, I'm sorry that happened, no matter if it was a day or a year ago.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:43 pm

Thanks Harley and that's soo sad Dakota, stupid person who shot the poor thing. I bet the owner was angry huh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down