Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visila, The White Dragon (Needs A Dragon Rider)

3 posters

Go down

Visila, The White Dragon (Needs A Dragon Rider) Empty Visila, The White Dragon (Needs A Dragon Rider)

Post by Daydreamer Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:20 am

Name:

Visila

23 years

Female:

Looks:

Her scale's are white as the first snow in winter. Her eyes are like Jade marbles. The purple tinger's against her skin flashes in the sunlight. She is Magnificent.

Personality:

Vasila is wise and calm. But she can be very ferocious if she wants to be, or is in danger. She won't charge into battle, but she thinks before she acts. She is kind-hearted but she tries to keep that inside of her, she mostly act's like she's cruel, and shows no mercy. But this is how she has to live if she wants to survive in this world.

History:

Vasila, use to be a princess of the Eastern Kingdom. Because of an affair with the king, a witch turned Vasila into a dragon. She hasn't been able to turn back into the women she was use to be, and lived her immortal life as a dragon. The long lost Princess of Lorraine.

Princess Vasila
Visila, The White Dragon (Needs A Dragon Rider) Fantasy_girl___white_dress-t2

Dragon
Visila, The White Dragon (Needs A Dragon Rider) THE-WHITE-DRAGON

(I'd like the rider to be preferabely male, and a warrior who first tries to capture her/kill her because there's been a dragon who's been killing villagers. He stumbles upon Vasila and thinks she is this dragon but she is not, and he tries to kill her but instead becomes a "rider". This is only how they meet, the plot will progress into something different. I'd like action! So warrior please! (also some friendship, and love but from Vasila's part, she falls in love with the warrior as the dragon)
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Visila, The White Dragon (Needs A Dragon Rider) Empty Re: Visila, The White Dragon (Needs A Dragon Rider)

Post by BubblesLegacy Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:53 am

Name:
Sam

Looks:
Human~
Visila, The White Dragon (Needs A Dragon Rider) Pictures-of-brad-pitt-1316

Dargon~
Visila, The White Dragon (Needs A Dragon Rider) BlackDragon

Personilty:
Sam is quite smart and short tempered.He loves the call of battle and hates dragons.Once you gain his turst it's easy for his turst to be taken away.All he wants is to be relifed of any emotial pain and the cruse he has.

History:
When he was born a witch(the same witch) cursed him.During the day he was human but at night he's a dargon.His parents tried to keep it a sceart since he has no memory of the night before.When he turned 18 his parents told him.After they told him he ran away to become a warrior.

Last edited by BubblesLegacy on Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Visila, The White Dragon (Needs A Dragon Rider) Empty Re: Visila, The White Dragon (Needs A Dragon Rider)

Post by Daydreamer Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:57 am

mmkay i shall start it then.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:59 am

kk :3
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:06 am

Kk make sure you read that little plot i put at the bottom!

https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t9678-a-white-dragon-s-curse-bubbleslegacy#262930
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:11 am

I wanna be her best friend, who's really killing the ppl but no one knows.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down