Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiona's Case (For Silver Shadows but anyone is welcome to join)

Go down

Fiona's Case (For Silver Shadows but anyone is welcome to join) Empty Fiona's Case (For Silver Shadows but anyone is welcome to join)

Post by Loves Horror Film Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:22 pm

[i]Fiona~
I sat there by the Lake slowly putting my hand in it and cried as I Swayed my hand Back and Forth I pinned my ears to my skull
and sniffed around. I stoped having my tail go back into hid it I twinkled my ears around getting up from the lake to hear my name
being called. "FIONA... FIONA......" It called so I got up to realize something was hear and wasn't sure what it was I hissed at the
forest next to the lake and whatever it was laughed so I just left it there going back home. I got my keys putting them into the lock
realizing they weren't going in "I'm locked out my house again"I said looking around and calmed myself blinking twice and jumped
landing onto the roof once up there I found my bedroom window and opened it climbing in hoping no one just saw an 18 year old
teen jump onto her roof and just thought the ears were a headband I thought as I jumped onto my bed with comfort. I was heading
to the beach today with my friends even though I was always the one to insecure to wear a bikini so I grabbed my bag and headed
outside and heard a beep. I jumped into my friends car and we drove off as we got there I changed into a one piece and my bestie
Kayla hissed at me for wearing one so then I was forced to put on a bikini and as she said to 'Make Myself Look Prettier' I rolled my
eyes and put one on regreting what I just did walking out slowly as I seen a couple guys starring I began to hiss again.
Bio:
https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t9841-fiona-the-one
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down