Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

. See It Like We Do . {Wild One}

Go down

. See It Like We Do .  {Wild One} Empty . See It Like We Do . {Wild One}

Post by Sammi Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:25 pm

Shuffling through the barbary pine needles, the young male struggled to keep his lengthy coat clean. He held his paws rather high as he walked, and he kept his nose low to the ground as he struggled to find a scent trail that matched his beloved lost sister, Maren. He huffed a breath, his ears standing up half way like they always did as he carried on through the forest, his patience wearing thin. He didn't even know Maren's scent, so why was he searching? It had been years since he'd seen her, and he had returned to his home to find his family, and see if he could take a chance to fit into the wolf world. The half-breed's collie appearence made wolves shun him, even though he was part of them. He hated his life, but he always felt like he was living for a reason, a reason which he hadnt found yet.

The collie wolf marched through the foliage, and finally he stepped into a small clearing, but it was good enough for him to rest in. The small leaf-covered patch of land seemed fit enough for him to clear his mind and start from scratch. He padded forward, and crawled beneath a crooked fallen log that's tip had caught on a tree, so it was leaning against its trunk, acting almost as a tent. He sat beneath the covering, and laid down, resting his head on his paws. He sighed heavily, his breath rustling the leaves infront of his nose. He looked ahead, and blinked multiple times, trying to figure out what he was searching for.

------

The wolf mix's large paws crunched the pine needles and leaved on the earth's soft soil. Her breath fogged up in the crisp beginning of winter air. Now and again there were small patches of half-melted snow from the sudden storm that had forced all animals into cover a few days ago. The blonde-colored wolfess trudged on through the thick terrain, her silver colored eyes staring straight ahead, as if she was on a special mission.

Actually, she kind of was. Rumor had sprung amongst the forest that a city dog had somehow wandered into wolf terratory and would not leave until he found what he was looking for—Maren. She huffed at the story, but the urging pain in her chest seemed to scream at her that it could be her long-lost brother that had run away when he was hardly grown. She rolled her eyes at her own thoughts, though No, he was dead, he was too weak, too different.. She continually told herself.

But there was always the undying truth that her collie-like sibling had always made it through the three years of harsh weather, especially if he had been hiding out in the city, where humans would have taken him in or fed him food, giving him an easy chance of survival.

Maren's large ears flicked around at every little noise that she heard. The occasional squirrel or the chirp of a raven taking flight in the canopy of the thick trees above her. She padded through a thickened area of thorn bushes, weaving her way expertly through them without a scratch, where she found herself in a gorgeous clearing. It lokked odd to be in the middle of a browned forest, but it was here where she had discovered she could live without interruptions or other wolves. It was a grassy and green circle of land, the creek from the mountains ran right through it, providing ice cold naturally purified water. Deer visited often, providing food source. And two huge pine trees sat in the middle of the clearing, one at the water's edge, and the other in the middle of the grass. The tree at the water's edge was hollowed out toward the bottom of its trunk from one of its past residents, possibly another wolf, and Maren used that as her den. It held in heat very well, and she would stay dry even in the wettest storms.

Maren padded across a few rocks that stuck out in the creek like stepping stones, and she walked to the base of her den and laid down, looking up into the chill blue sky, the right sun beaming down on her, her eyes reflecting as almost white. She looked around, her tail twitching back and forth as she rested in her personal bungalow.
Sammi
Sammi
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

. See It Like We Do .  {Wild One} Empty Re: . See It Like We Do . {Wild One}

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:44 pm

The female mutt wolf walked slowly aware of her surroundings moving through the woods she was ahead of her brother and not slowing down. It was going to rain soon and they needed shelter. AS her brother did his best to keep up Sadie she went faster looking for a resting place till she losted him, not knowing. Sadie slowed down and sniffed the air before counting to walk. Her long hair for a wolf swishing around as her awarked for a wolf frame moved. She soon found a clearing where a tree had fallen. She walked to it but saw a male all ready had claimed it for his sleeping spot.

Andrew moved fast but kept being distracted till he wounder off a different direction. He was funny today and the slightest noise of movement got snarl from him, even birds. As he moved he soon realized he had lost Sadie's sent and needed to track back but he was to tired to do so and decided to counted on. After awhile the male came across a beautiful clearing but in it was another wolf, but female. He low ward his head showing respect of the tall muscled male must have been in her land. As he was about to turn and find another route he calpased but not out of egushtion, a wound he had been hiding from Sadie. It was badly infected and was dirty. He leaned up licking his pussy paw. He looked to the female. "I'm sorry to be on your land miss." He then started to get up.

(Epic fail sorry. - -)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammi Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:38 pm

The collie mix bared his teeth, the shaggy fur on his shoulders standing up in a threatening way as he looked at the somewhat smaller female infront of him. His hazel eyes ran over her slimmed down figure, her interesting markings, but her exagherratedly small size.

The corner of his lip twitched as his chest puffed out a gruff snarl, his eyes hardened on the female's. Alonf with his thin patience, his tolerance for other canines was running slim as well. His tail stood out straight behind him, and his muzzle hardly moved as he pushed out the harsh words from his throat. "What's your business here?" He cocked his head and let his muzzle return to normal, but his eyes were still narrowed.

------

Maren's ear twitched as she picked up the faint sound of paws on earth. Her wet nose twitched as she picked up the smell that matched the paws, a canine, whos fur was rather somewhat long and slightly dirtied. Her eyes flashed to the corner of the clearing as she stiffened, waiting for the invader to appear. She jumped up, her paws stretched apart, tail laid straight and ears pinned down.

Her blue eyes fallowed the male wolf mixture until he stumbled and fell, and soon she let off all her gaurd, and took a few cautious steps forward, her head low, ears ticked sideways in concern.

"It's quite alright, sir. Do you need any help..?" She took another step forward, her paw stepping into the shallow creek water.

Sammi
Sammi
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:28 pm

As Sadie was turning to walk off the male questioned her. She turned her head to look back at him. He looked so dog like it bugged her but she knew he had wolf in him, she looked like a more wolf canine. "Nothing, I'll be on my way." She said lieing, knowing not to trust strangers unless they where kind but then aging even if kind she knew to not completely trust them till you know them. She started to walk off, sniffing for shelter but stop and spoke, "A rather large male will come threw here latter on, he's no threat just my travailing partner." She said then countied to walk off. As she went she sniffed the air her tail moving slightly side to side.

(She's a little bit of one of those, to good for you girls at times.)

"Oh no I'm fins no worries, just a paw injury no big deal."He said looking at her, she looked like a pure wolf but with a dog color giving off her mix breedness. "Aging so sorry." The tall male started to turn around at walk off into the woods. His paw was aching badly and if he was no careful the skin would break and pussy blood would spill and he'd have to clean it immanently or it would get worse.

(Fail aging, so sorry.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammi Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:58 pm

Cander looked at her, his head bobbing slightly as he let out a snort. He lowered his head, his tail softly swaying as he nodded his muzzle toward the turning fae. He ran his hazel eyes over her features, she wasn't full wolf, but she wasn't his sister either. He smirked at her remark of her traveling partner, "I'll be sure not to bug him." he paused, looking back at her. "Aye, you lookin' for somethin?" He lowered his ears, his head cocking in slight curiousity as he watched the female sniff the ground.

-----------

Maren stepped forward and somewhat skipled across the small stream, and she quickly caught up with the bleeding male, and she lowered her black nose to his paw, taling in a deep breath. She smelled the warm wound, and scrunched her nose up as she looked at it. She shook her head, pressing her nose lghtly against his neck. "Hey, No, Stay here. I can help." She stepped infront of him, staring at him with pleasing blue eyes.
Sammi
Sammi
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:12 pm

Sadie, who snorted with disgust turned and looked back at him, "Can't you smell the storm coming, dog?" She asked. She knew she was more wolf then him and liked the thought of it. With out waiting for an answer she turned her wolf looking head and countied to move on. The female was obviously entering her heat time, as the sent filled the air. The female paid no attention at all as she slipped into the woods disapering.

"IF you instest" He said looking down at the most beautiful wolf dog ever, in his opain. The female was quite beautiful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammi Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:39 pm

Cander's eyes narrowed slightly an he picked up his pace, his slightly shorter legs moving quickly as he almost jogged besides the wolf femme. "I didn't mean to show any attitude, miss." He lowered his head then pounced infront of her, blocking her path. His tail swayed back and forth as his eyes locke onto hers. "I've just been troubled lately."

-----

Maren smiled and him and lowered her head, running her smooth tongue along his infection. She padded to the stream and grabbed a wet and softened flattened rock and a leaf. She dunked the long leaf into the cold water, and padded back to the waiting male. Carefully she used her paws and maw to press the rock against his wound, and them she wrapped the leaf around it, sticking some tree sap and mud on the end, which held it together like a cast. She gently rubbed her nose against it, and say back on her haunches. She looked up at the male, and smiled. "That should do it."
Sammi
Sammi
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:47 pm

Snorting in a I'm better then you way she rolled her eyes, "It's fine now I've got to find me shelter, move weakling." She said while her paintce boild. Who new why she was bing so rude. The female pushed passed his said rather rughly and counted to walk on.

Ouch, He thought as she opertated on him. Once she was finished he spoke his thanks, "Thank you, did I give you my name yet?"He asked thinking he had not, "Cause it's Andrew" He said smiling sheepishly at her.

(Sorry so short)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammi Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:12 pm

Cander's semi-floppy ears twitched, and his eyes gave her a sharp glare. He tensed up at her words. Weakling? His scruff fur stood up and his lips pulled back, revealing his large and sharp white teeth. He let out a threatening growl and jumped ontop of the female. He snarled, his claws gripping her skin and his mouth gripped her neck. He growled and sunk his teeth deep into the back of her neck, causing temparary numbness in her spine, and he felt her buckle and fall beneath him. He stood above her, growling. "Whatd you say?"
------

She smiled at the male, and her tail softly swayed back and forth. "Nice to meet you. I'm Maren." She sat back on her haunches, her light blue eyes gazing at the wolf dog infront of her. "If I may ask, what happened to cause that?" She gently poked her nose against his wrapped paw.
Sammi
Sammi
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:37 am

Andrew-"I'm not sure actually, and nice name."He smiled at her while waging his tail.

Sadie- "You heard me." She said getting up and grabbing his neck causing it to slightly bleed then she let go, "I must be on my way, no time to fight or waste. Bye." She said moving out. After only a few of walking a heavy rain started and she stopped soaked turned and charged him, knocking him down and snarling in his face, "Thanks a lot distraction." She gave him a rough bite on the snout before looking around and spotting a decaying fallen tree and going under it, staring at him while she barely even staid dry.

(Fail)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammi Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:16 pm

Cander narrowed his eyes on her, and simply stood his ground, his body stiff and his fur rigid, he snarled once at the female, his voice suddenly harsh and gruff. He gave her a long, hard stare, and then a smile tore at the corners of his muzzle, and he gently pressed his nose against her scruff. "Well aren't you a tough girl." He smiled and pressed his paw on her chest, poking her playfully, and his tail began to wag.

=============

Maren smiled politely at Andrew, and then she cocked her head. "Well, whatever you did, don't do it again." She nuzzled him softly, and sat back on her haunches, looking at the wolf-dog before her. "So what brings you here, Andrew?"
Sammi
Sammi
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:53 pm

Saddie gave him a werried look but then laughed as the poked her, she was very ticklish.

The smiled, "Well me And my sister where looking for a place to stay And secretly I planed on looking for a mate." The answered her question with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammi Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:32 pm

He smiled at her, and stood, licking her cheek and nudged her gently with his forehead. "No hard feelings?"

========

Maren smirked, a soft blush came to her cheeks underneath her blond pelt. "Ahh...The adventure love quest. I've run into many wolves on that one." She giggled, and poked him with her nose. "Who's your sister?" She perked her ears.
Sammi
Sammi
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:10 pm

"Sadie, she's sweat but can be a brat." He said right before the rain hit them. He gave her a freind
A freindly lick and smiled at her, it must have been obviose now that he liled her.

She looked at him harshy but sighed and let a soft smile appear,"Only if you get me out of this weather." She spoke gently and sweat now. The fea stood up and wagged her tail licking him back UT much faster. Sadie wss the tyoe of female who never thought of love or having a famie but ot usaly cuaght up with ya and you'd fall in love with some one specile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down