Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you Bird or are you Beast? The Sunswift Pack (Not about bats open)

+2
Harley's Rainbow
JayzPF
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Are you Bird or are you Beast? The Sunswift Pack (Not about bats open) Empty Are you Bird or are you Beast? The Sunswift Pack (Not about bats open)

Post by JayzPF Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:16 pm

~*We need one more hunter to start*~

Hi! I'm making a Pick and Play, but this is my first time so don't be mad if I mess up Razz

This will be about griffins. The plot will be griffins were hunted to near extinction for their rare hides. Only 9 survived. They are the Sunswift pack, the fittest and strongest of the griffins. They are traveling to The Paradise, where they will not be hunted and come upon many obstacles on their journey. You can create one now! I will make the topic after there are 7 Griffins.

Here are the rules:
~Curse words and sex scenes allowed
~You are allowed to mate and further the dwindling griffin population
~No suiciding or drama, remember all the griffins are intent on reviving the species
~No power playing
~One character each unless you ask
~There must be 4 females and 4 males, and 1 baby. Someone can make it the baby of one of the females, or an orphan. You choose. Baby can be male or female.
~"Find out" is not an option for history or personality
~They can live up to 20 years like horses

Ranks that are highlighted are full

Ranks:
Leader-Can be male or female and can change, there is only one, leads the pack-Ajah
Brood-Is female, there are two, births and raises young-Hooded Fennec and Vrede
Hunter-Is male, there are two, hunts food and protects the pack-Caze
Baby-Can be male or female, must be less than 1, is a baby-Nika
Healer-Can be male or female, there is one, heals and tends to the wounded and sick-Arielle
Messenger-Usually the youngest, can be male or female, delivers messages-Toklo

I know I'm stretching this a little tight, but too many characters can ruin a topic. I will post more ranks on the topic once we get more griffins.

Here is my Griffin:

Name-Caze
Age-6
Gender-Male
Personality-Loyal and forgiving
Rank-Hunter
History-Was born in pack but was orphaned shortly after
Pic-http://www.sodahead.com/living/what-is-the-most-awesome-mythical-creature/question-279931/?page=3&link=ibaf&q=griffin+mythical+creature&imgurl=https://2img.net/h/i77.photobucket.com/albums/j67/CharmedMist/griffin.jpg

Here are pics you can use if you can't find a good one:

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=griffin+mythical+creature&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=T6Y&sa=X&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&biw=1400&bih=882&tbm=isch&tbnid=XwRiDqm1tFIh7M:&imgrefurl=http://www.youthink.com/quiz.cfm%3Faction%3Dgo_detail%26obj_id%3D89179%26filter%3Dpopular%26time_span%3Dlatest%26%26page%3D2&docid=jMn8G_Av3TpcxM&imgurl=http://www.youthink.com/quiz_images/full_592944745.jpg&w=400&h=349&ei=bc7iTrORK4X10gHavsHqBQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=1119&vpy=319&dur=748&hovh=210&hovw=240&tx=146&ty=77&sig=114876372899230633176&page=1&tbnh=153&tbnw=176&start=0&ndsp=25&ved=1t:429,r:11,s:0

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=griffin#/d35rqtl

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=griffin#/d2zqiii[b][i][u]

Last edited by JayzPF on Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:11 pm; edited 6 times in total
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Are you Bird or are you Beast? The Sunswift Pack (Not about bats open) Empty Re: Are you Bird or are you Beast? The Sunswift Pack (Not about bats open)

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:35 pm

Name: Toklo
Personality: He is just a very shy ,silent griffin.
History: His mother was killed, and he found these guys.,.
gotta find a pic
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Are you Bird or are you Beast? The Sunswift Pack (Not about bats open) Empty Re: Are you Bird or are you Beast? The Sunswift Pack (Not about bats open)

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:39 pm

Are you Bird or are you Beast? The Sunswift Pack (Not about bats open) Ce09c4d88333873fbbd814cbcfd97a6b
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:38 am

Toklo-accepted, and is he the baby?
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:12 pm

Is he young enough to be? I liked the idea of having the 2nd youngest
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:23 pm

Name: Hooded Fennec (Fen)
Personality: She is calm and mutters songs to herself when she is bored, she hasn't birthed any young yet, but she is expecting one griffon baby and she is very excited about it.
Pic: I'm on my 3DS so ill post a pic later : +
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:28 pm

May I join?

Name~
Vrede

Gender~
Female

Age~

Rank~
Brood, but doesn't want to be.

Personality~
Adventurous, fun, brave.

History~
Born & raised in the group, grew up to be a brood, but really wants to have just one mate.

Pic~
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=griffin#/dtiaov

BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:05 pm

Fen-Accepted

Vrede-Accepted and yes, you may join. Smile
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:10 pm

Toklo-Sure, he can be 2nd youngest if someone is the youngest
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:10 pm

Can I create 2? And has a baby already been made?
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:14 pm

DayDreamer-Yes, you may make 2 and no, a baby has not been created. Just try not to make it, you know, an Infant. So they can still have a rank
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:21 pm

So can I be the messenger?
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:23 pm

Name - Arielle

Age-4

Gender-Female

Personality- Calm, Gentle, Forgiving, Humble

Rank-Healer

History-After her sister was killed, she took Nika under her own care, and pretty soon they had found this pack. Would love her own child and mate, but she see's Nika as her own.

Pic- http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/53482-bigthumbnail.jpg

Name- Nika

Age - 3 months

Gender- Female

Personality - Curious, trouble-maker, energetic, friendly, stubborn.

Rank - Baby

History - See's Arielle as her own mother, and she'd much rather be with her than the Brood.

Pic - http://library.thinkquest.org/C003239/data/art/caramitten/griffins/babygriffin.jpg
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:38 pm

Name: Ajah

Personality: Strong-willed, in control of herself and her emotions. She's stoic and silent, refusing to let any emotion rise to the surface. Not easily angered, but once the barrier's broken, her rage is impossible to control. A very skilled fighter and talented at singer, but she hasn't sang in a very long time.

History: Her mate; Arioch, was slain defending their home. She hasn't sang, laughed or even smiled since. But she isn't constantly moping. She can be very cold at times, but it's just the result of her suppressing her grief.

Pic: http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=female+gryphon&hl=en&gbv=2&biw=1024&bih=509&tbm=isch&tbnid=reiuCUP-G69asM:&imgrefurl=http://lizkay.gfxartist.com/artworks/179200&docid=IQn5VF1A5HZgaM&imgurl=http://lizkay.com/Studio/portfolio/ShebaGryphon02.jpg&w=716&h=540&ei=ZjvlTqjjCMag8QPu0JTkAw&zoom=1 [obviously, minus the rider xD]

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:47 pm

we have 4 females.....
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:59 pm

Toklo-Sure you can be messenger

Arielle and Nika-Accepted
Ajah-Accepted

If no one wants to change their female to a male, I can change it to 9 surviving griffins
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:00 am

Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:13 am

Fen-Accepted Very Happy
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:11 pm

Why does everybody wann abe female? Being a guy aint so bad
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:06 pm

Ok, I'm changing it to 9.

Everyone, pick a color. I'm Blue
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:50 pm

Violet And if the lack of males is causing such a problem, I could make one, if that's okay Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:35 pm

Ah shucks my colour's been taken XD

Okay ill go with Green
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:08 am

Cyan
And if you want, I can make a male?
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:36 am

I'll make a male, and I'm Indigo!
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:07 pm

Ummm... ok if all of you guys can make a male why don't you decide amongst yourselves?
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next