Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trapped In An Oasis Of The World I Hate(DayDreamer)

2 posters

Go down

Trapped In An Oasis Of The World I Hate(DayDreamer) Empty Trapped In An Oasis Of The World I Hate(DayDreamer)

Post by Tayssi Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:35 am

Trapped In An Oasis Of The World I Hate(DayDreamer) 411370342
Aaron Dylan Cooper

Trapped In An Oasis Of The World I Hate(DayDreamer) Western_apparel-divider

Covering The Basics.
Name: Aaron Dylan Cooper
Birthday: 12th June

Getting More Personal.
Personality: Aaron is a rather outgoing person, but she does have her quiet spells. Usually a loud mouth and abrupt, Aaron loves to speak her mind and is brutually honest. She's never been a really girly person, so is happy to have her name as it is and had never considered changing it before. Aaron loves to just have fun and be loud, but she's a rather closed off person about herself. Aaron is a very submissive person, especially towards violent men. Though, if a woman tries to dominate over her, Aaron is fiesty and headstrong, never backing down without a fight.
History: Aaron was born into a household with her mother and a sister who was 5 years older then her. They grew up happily, except when her father would come home drunk and violent. When that happened, all of them would end up bruised and beaten. When Aaron was 11, her mother died of cancer, but she had given Aaron a locket and a ring and her sister the matching set of earrings to the necklace and another ring. She had told her sister, Ebony, to look after Aaron and to always be there for her. She had told Aaron to stay happy, but try to keep her father in line and out of trouble. aaron and Ebony managed to keep their promises for 3 years. Then their father came home drunk and high off drugs. He turned violent, with a knife. He stabbed Aaron in her right leg and left shoulderblade. Ebony got the brunt of it. She was stabbed in the stomach 2 times and then he slammed the hilt of the knife to her head. They were rushed to hospital and both survived. Aaron denied that her father had done it, only because of her promise to her mother. But, Ebony suffered brain damage and has also been in a coma since that day. Aaron continued to live with her father, but hates having to go their, knowing he would be drunk and violent. Aaron often goes to the hospital and spends the night there, by Ebony's side.
Theme Song: Broken and Beautiful
Being by Ebony's side
Taking photos and videos
her necklace and ring
Dislikes:
her father
violent men
going home

And Your Social Life Is...?
Crush: Noone
Relationship: None
Friends: A few here and there
Best Friend: None
Close Family: Ebony

Other:

I am looking for a man, obviously, who is atleast 22 and is a little forceful, pushy and impatient but not overly so. Also understanding would help ^.^ Only decent RPers only, PM me if you want to join/bio form

Last edited by Tayssi on Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Trapped In An Oasis Of The World I Hate(DayDreamer) Empty Re: Trapped In An Oasis Of The World I Hate(DayDreamer)

Post by Daydreamer Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:23 pm

I like her Smile Is there a plot you'd like to go by?
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Trapped In An Oasis Of The World I Hate(DayDreamer) Empty Re: Trapped In An Oasis Of The World I Hate(DayDreamer)

Post by Tayssi Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:38 pm

Well, i'm still trying to figure out how she and the guy could meet, maybe..

• She's with Ebony, or leaving the hospital and they bump into eachother?

• She's just left her house after being beaten by her father and the guy comes up to see what happened?

• The guy comes to help her after she's been cornered by some men...?

Depending on the meeting, would depend on what went on afterwards...

Somewhere along the line, I want these things to happen.

• The guy gets frustrated that Aaron won't tell him anything about why she got her scars and why Ebony is in the hospital

• Aaron and the guy go to her house and her father is drunk and violent. Where it leads could go different ways xD

• The guy gets pissed at Aaron for not telling the cops about her father, where he starts yelling at her

I don't really have too much to go by, but I will probably get more ideas down the line ^.^
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:48 pm

Okay I like all three at the bottom. So we could do all what happens there Smile Oh and I think it would be good to have them meet after some guys try to attack her on her way home or something from the hospital.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:58 pm

Tat could work wonders ^.^ didn't even think of putting two together Razz cause i'm such a dope
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:14 pm

Lol well I like all of them so, on the way back from the hospital that's it!

Alright I made Skye's bio, I shall get started on this one now.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:14 pm

Name:
Ethan Lock
Looks:
Muscular, tall, short brown hair. Deep brown eyes.
Personality:
Ethan is outgoing, and friendly. Although he can be a little pushy sometimes, and is used to getting what he wants. Creative thinker, and always stands up for what he believes in. It can be a little hard to gain his trust in the beginning, but once you do, you'll have a friend for life. He can be a little possessive though sometimes and doesn't give things up easily.
History:
Ethan grew up in a normal household, with his mother and father. They were a close family, but his dad had to go to Afghanistan for the war. They haven't heard from him in months, and Ethan has had to go back to his mothers house as she sank into a depression. Now he has a job, keeps his mother going and still goes to college. He doesn't mind it though, all he wants is for his father to come back.
Dislikes:
Violence

Trapped In An Oasis Of The World I Hate(DayDreamer) Channing-tatum
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:20 pm

Love him >.< okay i'll start this one ^.^
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:38 pm

I can't believe you Tay XD! I always love starting my own characters very first post in a thread. Hehe so mine are always long and have lots in them XD
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:49 pm

DayDreamer wrote:I can't believe you Tay XD!

What'd I do? Shocked >.> if you want you can start, I haven't started it yet Razz had to go do some stuff
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:51 pm

Lol cause you sound like you don't like starting posts XD I already finished mine Wink
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:53 pm

I don't like doing starting posts xD Maybe cause I feel if I don't do good enough, the RP goes to crap Razz anyway brb gonna go start it
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:01 pm

aha kk Then I shall reply and you shall post then i'll reply to that..

*gets typing fingers ready*
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:02 pm

Well that ended up confusing me for a minute there xD

I'm about 1/3 through the starting post
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:11 pm

hehe that was my goal... Smile *evil grin*
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:26 pm

Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:30 pm

KK go reply to mine! I shall start on yours
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down