Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Integrity // Rated R // Reserved

2 posters

Go down

Integrity // Rated R // Reserved Empty Integrity // Rated R // Reserved

Post by • Echo Fri May 18, 2012 4:09 pm

Catherine Michelle Cucjen
Diary Entry #17
April 19, 2065

No one sees it. And the ones who do are the ones who lived it, who still live it, who have to deal with it every day of their lives. And yet the Outsiders, the odd balls who are not here with us, say nothing. Why is that? It’s like the soldiers who went to war in Vietnam during the Cold War all those years ago. They don’t talk about how they had to kill an innocent young boy because he pointed a gun on them. They don’t say how they watched so many people suffer so much, and they couldn’t do anything but sit there and watch, and occasionally aid their torturers in causing them pain. It’s just a fact; it’s one of those unspoken laws that humanity seems to have decided unanimously yet without speaking a single word about it- if you don’t talk about it, if you don’t think about it, if you refuse to acknowledge it or do anything about it, then it’s not happening, it’s not as bad as it seems, it’s not a problem. And people will go on living their happy lives with their happy families and their happy jobs and their happy lives.

That’s a lie. It’s not all happy- nothing is happy, nothing is fine! We, they, are destroying themselves from the inside out.

Most have agreed that the Cold War ended years ago in the early 1990s. I, however, like to disagree, as do many of the people who stand beside me in these cramped cells and cages. The Cold War is very much a reality, but few people know about it, because it’s just that: Cold. No actual contact between the fighting countries, or so I hear. But now, unlike before, it’s not just nuclear threats; Yes, the nuclear weapons and capabilities are growing larger and stronger with every passing day, but there’s much, much more to it now. Testing, for “scientific purposes”, has been going on for years now. Experiments, both mentally and physically, injections, tests, and so, so much more. Every day, it’s something worse. Injections that will supposedly make us “better”, but only have countless, painful side-effects. Experiments to test our capabilities and makes us stronger. Tests like dunking us in freezing water to see how long it takes us to die of either shock, hyperthermia, lack of air, or some other thing. Tests like sending us to gas chambers to see what the chemicals do to us, or to see what we can withstand.

And fighting to the death.

They make us fight, and even kill each other; to them it’s a game. To them, we’re just lab rats, things to be looked at under a microscope for study or poked with a stick to see what eventually makes us tick. It’s much, much worse than most people can imagine, or what most can or ever will go through. And it’s so much more than what went on in the 1900’s.
I can’t help but wonder how much longer it will take before I follow all the others to the grave, too.

I’ve been talking to Matt lately, the boy in the cell beside my own. I think he may be crazy. He keeps talking about rebellion and fighting back. I can see what they do to him for it. They beat him, give him the worst experiments, starve him, keep water from him. Why don’t they just kill him? I wonder if it’s because they’re using him as a lesson, to show others what will happen if they talk or act out like he does? And if that’s the case, then why not just hold a public execution? They’ve done it enough times as it is. But an even better question would be why he continues it? Why go on when it just brings him more pain and torture? I cannot fathom the reason why, nor am I sure if I want to know.

But I can’t help but wonder if he is right. This has been going on for so long now- since somewhere around 2020, I heard- and the government hides so much from us. They started burning books long ago; this generation has never picked up any kind of book or magazine now, not even textbooks in school (even those have now been replaced by television, videos, recordings, and radios). Do people even know what they are anymore? I do. There are books here; it seems the government has a thing for breaking all the rules they create. Maybe it is time that we did something about it. If we got enough people to join us, resist them, then… What? Could we actually escape with our lives? And if so, what then? Go into hiding? No, I think he may just be crazy. It couldn’t ever work, right? They’re too powerful.

They call this place the “Hospital”. I’ve heard there are several others spread all around the country, sometimes more than one in every state, but always at least one. Funny, I heard at one point, hospitals were used to help people, but they don’t need them that way anymore. The rest of the world is starving, yet we’re well-fed. The rest of the world is poor, yet we have loads of money to spend on the silliest of things, like torturing our own people, or burning books. The rest of the world is being educated at a young age, and yet we live in solitary confinement from all of them, knowing only what our government decides is good for us to know, what they censor. Is that why they all hate us so much? Is that why they are trying to get rid of us? Doesn’t our government see that they are destroying us, destroying themselves, from the inside out?

Either way, someone’s coming, so I should go. If I got caught writing, there’s no telling what they would do to me. Cut out my tongue, kill me, punish me like they do Matt… And the things written in here could cause serious harm to others. No, I should go.
Sincerely,
Catherine Michelle Cucjen

The Plot

Censorship:
free-thinking is dangerous
books encourage free-thinking
the government takes care of anything that may deal with free-thinking at their own discretion

World is at War
government is trying to create “ultimate humans” to control the society

Modern-Day Society:

1. Books:
now burned
anyone caught with books arrested
houses burned with books in them
2. Firemen:
houses/buildings now fireproof
firemen start fires to burn books and other things / people dealing with treason
3. Hospitals:
basically non-existent. No one needs them anymore; medication is fast, efficient, cheap, effective, and administered in the home. Only private doctors now.
The new hospitals are used for testing.
4. People:
Violent. Kids have a tendency to kill each other. Everything is now about the adrenaline rushes and thrills. Everything moves faster, faster, faster. No socials. No free-thinking.
5. Technology:
highly advanced. Secludes people; no one cares about others or how they are doing anymore.
6. Government:
keeps tabs on everyone. Choose who and what they want for everyone and everything; a totalitarian dictatorship. Government decides people’s lives; for example: government decides your future career, who you marry, where you live, how many kids you have, and the kids’ lives. The president is the puppet-master; society is his puppet.
7. Testing:
conducted in Hospitals. They are no longer needed for the sick, so they are now turned into testing sites for scientific and government purposes. Injections, tests, and so on; to create the “ultimate humans”.

The rest of the people in society live on “happily”; well-fed, mindless, oblivious to the government, uncaring about anyone but themselves. The government eliminates all who speak up against it.

The Rules
No fighting.
Try to keep from talking OOC in the rp thread; keep it on this thread in bios.
Cussing is allowed, but not extravagantly.
Sex scenes: please, do not focus as much on the physical, but more the emotional. Not more than a couple posts long per player.
No more than 3-4 characters per person. If more than 2, one will have to die off eventually.
You MUST post at least 200 words per post (or, for most posts). We do have bad days, but this should be relatively easy for the people I invited.
Try not to leave others behind in the thread.
Yes, some characters will be killed, but not without the controlling person’s consent.
Please try to be able to post every other day or so; don’t just leave this for days / weeks / months without a warning. Not fair to others.

Integrity // Rated R // Reserved Img_939936_33525644_0?1326138685
‘Who are you?’

NAME:
. . . .Catherine Michelle Cucjen

But you may CALL ME:
. . . .Catie, Cat

MY AGE:
. . . .19

MY GENDER:
. . . .Female

‘More into the Basics’

APPEARANCE WISE:
. . . .
Catie has long, dark brown hair that falls in shadowy waves down her back. She stands at a fairly average height, 5”5’, with a lean, athletic form and long legs. She has a slightly underdeveloped chest; a trait frowned upon in modern day society, and something the scientists see as a flaw. In fact, she has little to no excess body fat anywhere; with the rations she gets fed, her body cannot afford to convert anything into fat. Catie is used to working out, and so she has a very fit body and trim figure, though this is a common thing for all the other experiments. She has the body of a dancer, light on her feet, and always seeming to move with an elegant, lightweight and flowing, long stride that carries her quickly and smoothly. She is in no way clumsy. Catie has very high-set cheekbones, and a permanently healthy glow over her flawless skin, even when she seems to be on her death-bed ill, because of all the genetic remodeling the scientists have done on her. Her nose is fairly small, her chin rounded, and her eyes a smoky blue-grey, like the color of the sea after a storm, and are very large and round, though slightly slanted at the corners. Her eyes are her second most stunning feature; always intense, never missing a thing (and much stronger than a normal human’s eyesight, thanks to the scientists). And then, of course, there are her wings. She has a 16ft wingspan, and the wings are from the 2% of Avian (Peregrine falcon, to be specific) DNA the scientists had grafted into her own. The wings are a dark tawny color, lighter on the underside, with black-tipped flight wings and an interesting spotted, camouflage pattern marking them. They are built specifically for speed and maneuverability, making Catie an excellent flyer with ease, able to do acrobatics in the air that few others are able to pull off.

‘A little more In-Depth’

ABOUT HER:
. . . .
Catie is like a ticking time bomb. Back when she was little, she was a beautiful young girl who loved to run and play and explore new things, always talking and questioning things and wanting to learn not how, but why. But ever since she has fallen into the hands of the scientists and the government, she’s changed tremendously; she no longer talks much. She prefers to be alone. She shies away from others and the unknown. And, most importantly, she keeps her thoughts to herself and stays out of other’s ways. But, just because she does not speak up for herself, doesn’t mean that she doesn’t have thoughts. Her mind is constantly turning over, running on imagination and ingenuity. She still questions and talks and laughs and runs silently within the folds of her subconsciousness; they are all still there inside of her, hidden away. From looking at her, it’s hard to imagine that they will ever come out. But all it ever takes is one little push, and then the truth comes out, and the wheels start to turn, and actions begin to take place.

‘Back to the Past’

Through Her Eyes:
. . . .
Unlike most of the other experiments, Catie was not born in the Hospital. Instead, she was born in a normal home, with a single mom and no siblings or father. Her mother was one of the “odd-balls” of society, and the very reason Catie was Taken in the first place. Her mother knew things; she was always asking questions and playing with things, never one to just let something be, and she passed this trait on to Catie. Fiery, passionate, and strong-willed, Catie could be seen as a train wreck waiting to happen. It wasn’t much of a shock to the neighbors when the firemen came in one day and dragged her and her mother away; they were the backwards people of society, and they were considered “dangerous”, if they let their ideas spread to others. Catie was only 7 years old when she was Taken. The pair was taken in to questioning; Catie came back a bloody mess. Her mother didn’t come back at all. When Catie was released to the Hospital’s care, she was unrecognizable; once carefree and curious, she was now a reserved, shy little girl who spoke little and stayed out of other’s way, shying at the shadows and keeping to herself. She’s never been the same again after the things she experienced at the care of the government; she’s locked most of the memories deep within her, but their echoes still haunt her to this day.

‘Tidbits’

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Wings
Advanced Eyesight
Extremely Athletic / Flexible

Tie-in to Plot:
. . . .
Catie is going to prove to be a very powerful tool when it comes to the rebellion; once she takes the first step, she will become nigh impossible to control, and will take radical steps to bringing down the government, though she will always remain one step behind Matthew, even when they continue to butt heads. At first, she will be reluctant to change and step out of her isolated bubble and comfort zone, but she will eventually become very powerful and strong-willed again.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Integrity // Rated R // Reserved Id10956
‘Who are you?’

MY NAME:
. . . .Matthew Aragon Dessel

But you may CALL ME:
. . . .Matthew, Matt

MY AGE:
. . . .19

MY GENDER:
. . . .Male

‘More into the Basics’

APPEARANCE WISE:
. . . . Matthew is very tall and of medium build, with strong limbs and a very intimidating stance. His hair and eyes are dark, nearly black, and very often hold little to no emotion, just emptiness, if not contempt. His abilities do not normally change his outward, physical appearance; save for his “blending” skills. If he stays still long enough, he can easily blend into his surroundings, until it can be nigh impossible to spot him, which he can easily use to his advantage. He is strong and fairly fast, thanks to his genetic remodeling, considering the scientists were trying to turn him into an unstoppable, thoughtless killing machine, which they almost succeeded in doing. When in a mood, Matt can become quite fearsome and appear rather threatening, to the point where few people will be very willing to get in his way. Which is just how he would prefer it. His facial features are quite rugged and hard-edged, with high cheek-bones and a strong jaw and prominent chin. Although his body does not pack much muscle, his strength belies that, and the muscles he does have are wiry and hard.

‘A little more In-Depth’

ABOUT HIM:
. . . .

‘Back to the Past’

THROUGH HIS EYES:
. . . .

‘Tidbits’

SPECIAL ABILITIES:

“blending”
Strong / Fast
Can “feel” peoples’ emotions
Can see peoples’ auras

Tie-in to Plot:

. . . . Matt will always be a very radical character who will stop at nothing to bring down the government, even if it means endangering himself, his friends, or even innocent civilians. His arrogance clouds his eyes, so he sees little more than hate and anger in his life. He will be the one to push Catie into taking action, and he will also be a powerful leader in the rebel groups, even if he gets forced down in ranks due to his temper and strong emotions. He uses his powers frequently against others, and cares for a very select few group of people.

Integrity // Rated R // Reserved Angel___3___Maximum_Ride___by_natvv
‘Who are you?’

MY NAME:
. . . .Sierra Scarlet McCormick

But you may CALL ME:
. . . .Sierra

MY AGE:
. . . .12

MY GENDER:
. . . .Female

‘More into the Basics’

APPEARANCE WISE:
. . . .

‘A little more In-Depth’

ABOUT HER:
. . . .

‘Back to the Past’

THROUGH HER EYES:
. . . .

‘Tidbits’

SPECIAL ABILITIES:

Wings
Can feel [strong] emotions
Can see [recent] past / feel intentions of people, ect.
Can feel general thoughts / feelings of people around her

Tie-in to Plot:

. . . .Sierra will also be quite powerful in the rebellion, since she is the extra push on Catie to get her really going. Because of her special abilities, she has the very strong possibility of becoming a sort of spy, which she feels enthusiastic about, but which Catie is less than thrilled for. When Sierra eventually does get hurt, the rebel group splits up into two. Sierra will eventually be murdered, which will really open Catie’s eyes and eventually cause her to rethink things.

The year is 2065.

A/N: I will finish Matthew and Sierra's bios when I have time.

Last edited by Echo on Sun May 20, 2012 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Integrity // Rated R // Reserved Empty Re: Integrity // Rated R // Reserved

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat May 19, 2012 12:26 am

My I.D.:

<First Name~
Veronica
<Middle Name~
Anna
<Last Name~
Riley
<Full Name~
Veronica Anna Riley
<Nickname~
Every one calls her Ronnie or Ron
<Age~
<Species~
Human...Sorta
<Parents~
She doesn't remember their names

Ben Riley -Alive
Melissa Riley -Alive
<Siblings~
Alex.

<Sex~
Female
<Eyes
A rich golden color thanks to the bird DNA
<Skin color~
A light tan

<Markings~
Freckles splashed across her nose and cheeks, a scar starting at her left temple snaking down her cheek and hooking under her chin, another slightly puffed up scar, four claw marks that start on the front of her right shoulder goes across her back and snakes over her left hip. The fourth line is almost faded while the other three stand out like a sore thumb. Little scars scattered over her body.  A serial number tattoo on her left wrist, so the white coats know who she is and what her spacial 'abilities' are but just swiping something over her wrist, Ronnie hates it and normally has it covered up by a bandanna or a thick bracelet, anything so she doesn't have to look at it.
<Hair~
A wild mess of dark auburn curls that stops three inches from the middle of her back. It's normally put up in a single or double braid, ponytail or in a bun with stray curls falling around her face.
<Quote~
"Were getting out of here, dead or alive"
<Height~ 5'4
 Shes short for having bird DNA in her and the scientists finely gave up on trying to make her taller. Shes the shortest out of the group

Other:

<Uncommon Traits~
Ronnie has 2% bird DNA in her body, Golden Eagle DNA to be precise. Her bones are hallow, and she has wings, with a 15 foot wingspan, the downy feathers are a almost golden brown and as they go they get darker until the tip of her wings in a dark auburn a couple shades darker then her hair. Her other ablates are, she can see well in the dark, shes stronger then any normal human able to life things three times her size, her endurance levels are higher then even a well trained athlete, shes a sharp shooter almost as good as Matt. Her fighting skills are unbelievable, it's become second nature to the girl to fight. It's how she survives and keeps Alex alive as well. Her big ability is that she can see the past, everywhere she goes she can see what happened in the past, it doesn't matter if it's only been two hours of hundreds of years she can tell you what happened, now the past can also see her at times touch and talk to her like shes really there. Ronnie's still working to control this curse, shes getting better and most of the time she can control it but there are times sh can't and the past takes control of her. Her ability will develop more as time goes on and she learns how to control it.  
<Strengths~
Smart.
Quick on her feet.
If shes not worked up herself shes good about calming others down.
Most of the time shes a level thinker.
Protective over Alex and a few others.
She can read. Learned from watching tv and computers and the books she was able to get a hold of.
She knows how to write.
Can pick up something quickly, show her once or twice and normally she can do it perfectly.
Shes very observant

<Weaknesses~
Clumsy
Has a temper
There are times she throws logic out the window and doesn't think before she acts.
Pushes herself too far a lot.
Certain things will make her freeze up.
Her sarcastic, don't give a crap attitude she has gets her into trouble.
Will at any cost protect Alex or the few others she cares about.
Her mouth...Ronnie tends to have a big mouth and that gets her into trouble.
Shelters Alex too much.
The rage thats seems to over take her at times.

<Loves~
Alex.
Drawling, when shes able too
Too read when shes able too.
Flying.
The dream of being free.
Being a smart ass and back talking to the white coats.
The few other friends she has.
Taking something apart and putting it back together.
Sleeping.
Soaking in the sun.
The feel of real green grass under her feet.
Music
The sound of Alex or a child laughing.

<Hates~
The white coats.
The hospital.
When Alex is in pain.
Not being able to protect Alex from danger or harm.
Being locked in a cage like a animal.
How the world is today.
Not having enough to eat or drink most of the time.
The fear of becoming lifeless like some of the others.
The fear of forgetting the little bits of her past she can remember.
When her rage takes over, she fears that someday it will consume her completely.
Her scars.
The tattoo on the inside of her left wrist.
Needles
Having to kill someone she once knew.
<Crush~
Yeah right.
<History~
Ronnie had a real home before she was taken to a hospital. Her parents were barley making it, and they thought and were told Ronnie would be safer and better off in a 'school', her parents gave her up when she was seven. She can't remember their names but she remembers what they looked liked or that her mom smelled fresh like clean laundry, her dads laugh and how it felt when he hugged her. She also remember what it was like to be free, to feel real green grass under your bare feet, how the sun felt shining on your face and the wind playing with your hair. She clings to those memories, so she doesn't forget, and dreams of being free once again. Ronnie's only scared of a few things the one right under loosing Alex is the fear of becoming lifeless like some of the others have become, she refuses to become one of them, like a mindless killing thing for the white coats to use. When she was eleven a white coat stormed to her cell, shoving a barley alive one year old boy at her, yelling that if it lived she would take care of him, Ronnie nursed Alex back to health and raised the little boy. Shes super protective over him and has often tried to take his place when the white coats come for him, sometimes they take her instead other times they don't. She got the scar on her cheek from when she was shoved into a room and told to fight with a group of others when she was twelve. She got the scar on the back almost the same way when she was fourteen shoved into a room with much older and bigger kids, one of them had claws and got a hold of her. She had almost died during that fight, getting dumped into her cell all bloody and barley breathing. If it hadn't been for her friends she would have died. Her and Alex have a cell between to others, Matt is too the left of them and a girl named Glory is to the right, she doesn't talk much, and when she does her words are broken, grammar bad sounding much like a toddler. She is what Ronnie fears of becoming, lifeless and broken.  Alex will talk to the other girl just like he would too Matt, Ronnie or anyone else. Ronnie had become friends with Matt from all the time they spent together in their cells.

My I.D.:

<First Name~
Alex
<Middle Name~
Doesn't have one
<Last Name~
Doesn't have one
<Full Name~
Alex
<Nickname~
Alex or Ace
<Age~
* 7 (Almost eight)
<Species~
Human...Sorta
<Parents~
Alex was a test tube baby, unless you count Ronnie
<Siblings~
No unless you count Ronnie.

<Sex~
Male
<Eyes
A bright sky blue
<Skin color~
A light tan

<Markings~
Freckles dusted over his nose and cheeks, small scars scattered over his body. A  serial number on his left wrist. But theres not much on Alex from how Ronnie protects him.
<Hair~
A sandy blond, that just falling over his forehead.
<Quote~
"I like making things go Boom!"
<Height~
5'2 (From the bird DNA)

Other:

<Uncommon Traits~
Alex like Ronnie had 2% bird DNA in his body, so he has wings with a eleven foot wingspan, his wings are more of a sandy blond at the downy feathers and get slightly lighter as they go to the tips of his wings.  Alex can turn anything into a bomb or something that will blow up, give him a box of jello and a pen and he'll turn it into a bomb. Hes also quick and can perfectly mimic any voice. Because hes young and Ronnie protects him so much he really hasn't developed anymore 'powers'
<Strengths~
Smart.
Quick.
Can cheer almost anyone up.
Hes normally a bright and cheery person.
Snaps back quickly from what the white coats do to him or to others around him.
His crazy ability to turn anything into a bomb.

<Weaknesses~
Ronnie shelters him almost too much.
He really doesn't understand whats going on around him.
Hes not very strong.
Doesn't have a amazing ability.
He is really naive most of the time.
<Loves~
Ronnie.
Making things blow up.
Flying, with Ronnie or Sierra.
His few friends.
Being able to play and act like his age.
He loves to make things, bombs or something else, he loves to work with his fingers.
Talking to Glory.

<Hates~
The white coats.
The hospital.
Being in pain.
When he gets taken away from Ronnie.
When Ronnie gets hurt.
When any of his other friends get hurt.

<Crush~
Yeah right.
<History~
There isn't much to say about Alex, hes a bright little boy with a smile on his face most of the time, Ronnie keeps him sheltered the best she can, to make sure nothing happens to him. He loves to blow things up and fly, he'll talk to almost any one and will often just talk to Matt or Glory on the other side of the cell when Ronnie is gone or hes simply board talking to her. He doesn't quiet understand whats going on around him, but he knows a little. And is smarter then everyone thinks.

Last edited by LoveOnHerArms on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:30 pm; edited 7 times in total
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 7:11 pm

Name: Arien
Height: 5'7''
Abilties / Mutations: Through series of painful experiments, Arien has been given the ability to shift forms; though not always with ease. With the DNA from a black panther having been inserted into her body, that is currently the only form she can take on other than her human form, but that may be due to change with the whims of the scientists. In her human form, she can take on any physical senses of whichever animals that she chooses: smell, sight, hearing, ect, of only those which she has the ability to shift into. She can take on the mind of a panther at any given moment, which can be quite dangerous for whoever happened to tick her off enough to get her to that stage. Arien can feel the thoughts of other animals as well, although most shy from her, considering the DNA she carries, as they can scent the predator in her. She also has a half-and-half stage; where she only takes on half of the creature she attempts to shift into. This is often painful, and can be seen as a glitch in her make-up; but also, it can give her an advantage. She weilds the tail, claws, ears of the panther, but can appear as a normal human if she chooses, and still has the mind of a human, allowing her to think more clearly and plan. If she can master making this shift on purpose, then she could become a very powerful tool.
History: Arien is one of the few who was taken from her home and whisked away to the Hospital. She had a twin sister, mother, and uncle; seemingly a happy family. But her, like the others who were Taken, knew too much for the government to be content with. Her uncle was always talking, talking, talking, passing on his wisdom to Arien and her twin. Her twin pretended to not care, but she wanted to learn more. One day, walking home from school, Arien's sister was hit by a car and killed; she later learned that the driver was government-authorized, and he had been sent to kill her, but had mistaken her twin. Once learning this, Arien was enraged, and tried to exact revenge, which was started the domino effect of the government coming in and taking them away.
Personality: Arien is not easily subdued and enjoys making life hard for the scientists that dare experiment on her. She is very sweet and kind to people she knows, but only if they are other prisoners. She doesn't fall in love easily, and her tongue is not necessarily the cleanest: it's safe to say she definitely has an attitude. Arien doesn't take lightly to being insulted, and will turn on anyone who insults her: prisoner or scientist. When she isn't with other prisoners, or is with people she doesn't know, she's actually very quiet and can be courteous.
Picture ~ http://th06.deviantart.net/fs21/300W/i/2007/277/0/d/long_black_hair__02_by_DeAtHBuTtErFly_stock.jpg

Name: Roran
Height: 6'3''
Abilities / Mutations: Roran's tests were centered on giving him the power of telekinesis and telepathy. He can tap into minds to see what emotions and thoughts are going through the subject; however, he is only on a baby level of power, and is unable to warp their thoughts or take control (but later, it will advance to where he can even take over their entire body through mind power and bend them to his will). He can warp things in space, and bring them closer or farther away from his body. The scientists are training him to be able to fight like this, but so far, he can only push things a couple feet away from or closer to him. He has a highly advanced sense of the energy around him; he can draw on it to give him strength or power. The only defect is, whatever he draws on, loses it's energy quite rapidly, and he could kill the subject quite easily if he isn't careful (so far, only works on plants/animals, I don't want too much to have to do with humans, though if he requires a "bond" with someone, then he could draw on them. Eventually, he can also be able to draw from the sun for power).
History: Roran was a test-tube baby, and has never known life outside of the one he has now.
Personality: He's quiet and knows when to speak and when to remain silent. He knows he isn't the most attractive boy out there, but it doesn't bother him: he isn't looking for love. He doesn't mind being insulted and takes it rather well, ignoring whomever insults him. He doesn't like to comply with the scientist's wishes, but he plans on using the training they are giving him against them at some point. He is definitely a realist and points things out as they are: if someone was going to die, they were going to die, and he wouldn't be afraid to tell them that. He tends to look at the brighter side of life, though: like one day being out of that damned "hospital" and free to do whatever he pleased.
Picture ~ http://images.wikia.com/inheritance/es/images/f/f2/Roran.JPG [ couldn't resist! xD ]

Name: Crystal
Height: 5'3''
Abilities / Mutations: Crystal has had numerous, yet less significant tests performed on her to give her a variety of mutations. Small, sealable gills on her neck allow her to breathe underwater. The scientists warped her DNA to give her feline eyes; it is debatable whether they put actual cat eyes into her or not. They wired her brain and gave her an advanced thinking capability to enhance her intellect; she is quite handy when it comes to hacking into computers, and you wouldn't want to get into a verbal fight with her anymore, because of her fast thinking.
History: Same as Roran: except she doesn't exactly mind everything the scientists do.
Personality: She's obedient, quiet, and doesn't like the others complaining. She often tells others to shut up, but otherwise rarely speaks. Despite her outward appearance and personality, inside she's a raging inferno. Her brain never rests, and she is constantly thinking about how to escape, or daydreaming about what life would be like outside the hospital. She's torn between being here and being outside... She never knew her family, and she believes if she's taken from the hospital she's taken from her home. [ /// will die /// ]
Picture ~ http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/04_02/MonikaJagaciak1L_468x637.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down