Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13)

2 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13) - Page 13 Empty Re: There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:48 am

(Wow. Yeah. Ummmmmm.... So three kids is a bad idea?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13) - Page 13 Empty Re: There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13)

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:08 pm

(Lol no I think it would be a pretty cool idea. Different)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:24 pm

(Lol. Okay. Do you want me to post first or are you?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:02 pm

(If you could that would be great.)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:55 am

(Okay. It might not be a good post though.)

Jaylin

I was snuggled up in my bed, fast asleep with my hamd on my now large belly. It had been several months since I had been announced as the female Alpha and now it was extremely close to my due date. I was excited to be having pups with the man I was madly in love with, but also scared since it would be my first time having pups. I shifted a little in my sleep, bumping against something hard.

(Ugh. Okay, that sucked.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed May 06, 2015 5:27 pm

Even though I was laying down, I hadn't slept at all. Jaylin was extremely close to giving birth and I've been a mess since i was making sure everything was set up and ready for the pack doctor to get here and deliver the pups when she gave birth. While I was laying there i kept feeling her shift and move around in her sleep until she finally bumped against me. I turned to my side and wrapped my arms around her "Jaylin, its time to get up."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed May 06, 2015 6:12 pm

(Hey, long time, no see. How have you been?)

Jaylin

I groaned when I felt someone wrap their arms around me and speak. I slowly opened my eyes and stared up into the face of my mate. I smiled and said, "Okay."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed May 06, 2015 10:14 pm

(I didn't even know you replied >.< and ive been good. Should we just say they already separated from the pack and they are headed for their new home? say she goes into labor on the way there?)

I smiled back at her and pulled her a bit closer and kissed her before getting up out of bed "Mike and Venetia are secluding themselves more and more, I've even seen a few pack members start to stay by them." I gave a small sigh and looked at her before giving a small smile "What have the pack doctors been saying about our pups?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 07, 2015 9:40 pm

(Lol. It's alright. Hmmmmm..... Maybe wait a bit then do the separating thing?)

Jaylin

I smiled then followed him out of bed. At his comment I gaveca sigh and said, "That's not good. Think they're plotting something?" I wandered over to the closet to find clothes and I smiled at his question. "They're saying the pups are healthy and that I should have them any day now." I replied, rifling through my clothes.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu May 07, 2015 10:13 pm

(Ok, when do you think should be a good time? i really dislike playing 3-4 charries at once for one topics lol.)

I smiled and watched her for a moment "I think that they've been planning something ever since they became mates, Vennetia is the type that will do anything to get her way. She has wanted the alpha title for a long time now, she also knows her mate is strong enough to do what she wants him to do." I gave a slight sigh and watch as Jaylin looked through her clothing, I stood up and walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her while putting my chin on her shoulder "That's great news, you might hate me for this, but i don't want you leaving our room until they come. I don't want them trying to harm you."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri May 22, 2015 11:02 pm

(Maybe after Jaylin has her pups?)

Jaylin

I listened intently to Leo as he spoke, nodding slightly as I continued to rifle through my clothes. When I felt him come up behind me and wrap his arms around me, resting his chin on my shoulder. I smiled and leaned my head against his for a moment, then my head popped up at his words and I aughed. "Alright. If it'll make you happy." I replied.

(Guess what?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:44 pm

(ok and sorry i havent replied, and what? lol if you can remember.)

I gave a slight smile when i heard her reply "It's just for safety reasons, i'll have some of my best guards outside at all times and also in the hallway at all times to keep you safe, nothing is going to get to you and the pups when they are born." I unwrapped my arms from her and stood there for a second before heading to the door. "If you need anything at all mindlink me or get one of guards."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:54 am

(It's alright. And I can't remember. Which really sucks.)

Jaylin

I listened him, nodding slightly. "Okay." I replied, turning around to face him after he pulled away from me. I smiled and have him a peck on the cheek before he could walk away. I watched him, giving him a slight smile. "Alright. I'll be here." I said.

(Sorry. My brain doesn't want to work tonight.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum