Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Falling into the River (R-M/Open)

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Falling into the River (R-M/Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Falling into the River (R-M/Open)

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:08 pm

As rain began to fall, it suddenly grew much colder than what it was. Durnal rested his chin on Ally's shoulder, giving a soft little sigh. "It is my pleasure." He said in his deep, confident and strong voice.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Falling into the River (R-M/Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Falling into the River (R-M/Open)

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:31 pm

I tensed up as I felt his head on my shoulder, but eased up realizing he wasn't going to hurt me. I laid my head one my paws and shivered a little as he spoke, with such a confident voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:37 pm

Blaze glanced over at Ally, giving a small smile. "Here, you won't be harmed. My name is Blaze." He said, his voice not as deep as Durnal's, but still confident. Durnal smiled over at his brother before setting his gaze on the world outside. Just a fair ways away, he could see Denahi, a dark brown male with amber eyes staring at him from the other den. Denahi never liked Durnal as an Alpha, or a wolf at all.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:10 pm

((Two things: 1: if I get a typo I just had to get 7 sitches in my finger soooo.... 2: Is the golden retriever in the other topic supposed to be a pet or stray?)))

I nodded, then said quietly "I'm Ally." But soon I felt uncomfortable as I felt another wolf's eyes, then I felt like I was shrinking as I looked at the other male.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:18 pm

Durnal licked Ally's ear comfortingly, his emerald eyes meeting hers for a moment. "Don't worry about Denahi. He won't harm you while I'm around." Durnal promised, a charming smile sprouting.

(She can be a pet or stray. But I'd prefer a pet... And oh, I'm sorry about your finger!)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:33 pm

(K, and thanks)

I blushed once again as he licked my ear and smile that charming littlw smile. I nodded then gently and slowly rested my head on his paws. 

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:38 pm

(Anything for a friend. <3)

Durnal smiled as Ally rested her head on his massive paws, emerald orbs glistening lightly. Leaning his head back down, Durnal rested his chin on Ally's scruff, his tail falling over her back.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:42 pm

A quiver ran down my spine as he placed his chin and tail on me, but I didn't not like it. Soon I slowly began to fall asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:48 pm

-Lol, timeskip- (I'm so sorry. xD)

Durnal woke up from his slumber, smiling to see the sun out. Tiptoeing out of the den, he padded towards the waterfall. Washing off his coat, he sighed softly. Then Durnal sharpened his claws and teeth before shaking out his dry pelt, fluffing it out so it was soft. He padded back to camp and set a rabbit by Ally before laying outside.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:03 pm

(Lol, that's fine. This'll be my last post of the night anyway, ill post in the other one in the morning, I;m tire. So goodnight.))

I slept quite deeply that night, I wasn't sure if it was how tired I was or feeling safe for the first time in a very long time. I got up and stretched, my muscles feeling much better after some rest, then I smiled a little at the rabbit. I gripp4d thr rabbit between my teeth and padded out of the den and laid a few feet away from Durnal and began eating.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:17 pm

Durnal turned his massive head, smiling at the sight of Ally. "Good morning Ally. I reckon you slept well." Durnal said, his emerald gaze meeting hers. But two paws stepped in front of Ally's face. "Hello, pretty one." Denahi growled to Ally. Durnal growled and got to his paws, snarling at Denahi. "Back off Denahi! If you hurt her, you will find yourself exiled for good!" Durnal snarled. Normally, Durnal wouldn't be this harsh to anyone. But Ally had been through enough. Denahi growled and stalked off.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:25 am

I smiled to Durnal and nodded my head, letting my sapphire gaze meet his.(I think blue is sapphire xD) "Good morning Dur-" I began, but immediately stopped as I heard a growl and paws were in front of my face. I immediately yelped quietly and cowered a little, startled very badly. When Denahi was gone I looked back to Durnal and stuttered "Th-th-thanks."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:04 pm

Durnal stood over Ally for a heartbeat longer until he knew Denahi was gone, stepping away from her. "You're welcome. I apologize for him. He isn't the most trusting brute in the world, and he's a good warrior. Denahi is trying to keep the pack safe." Durnal replied.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:52 am

Bump? Sorry, I'm sick.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:00 am

I nodded slightly then laid down again. I looked back over to her and said "If you need me to leave, I'll leave. I'm used to leaving..."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:15 am

Durnal shook his head, licking her cheek softly. "No, you don't have to leave." Durnal replied, smiling softly. "As a 6 month old pup after my father was murdered, I left the pack. My mother was the most abusive being you could ever meet. Even as a newborn, she abused me." Durnal gave a long, soft sigh. "My father's name was Talon. He gave me this red and black beaded necklace." He added, looking down at the necklace that has been passed down for generations. Though, it looked like it was brand new.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:34 am

I sighed, the sigh a little shaky as he licked me. Then I, against my mind, nuzzled his neck lightly as he told his story, "I'm sorry..."

((Sorry these are short))

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:37 am

(Oh that' okay. :3)

Durnal responded to the nuzzle, a little smile appearing on his maw. "Thank you Ally." He said, his confident voice a little bit softer than usual. "How would you like to join the pack?" Durnal asked, pulling away.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:37 am

I pulled back a little before he did, noting his softer voice and smiled. Then as he asked me that question, my sapphire eyes widened a bit and asked "Really? Are...are you serious?" My smile was still on my muzzle as I spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:17 am

Durnal chuckled, a smile sprouting onto his maw. "Of course. By the looks of it, you're going to need a place to stay." Durnal replied, lifting his chin a bit. "And our pack needs extra paws. You see, we are competing with other packs. We need more wolves to survive the winter that is coming very soon." Durnal explained.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:31 am

I smiled as he explained, but he didn't need to. Then I said "Then yes, I will stay."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:19 am

Durnal let his smile form and nodded, "I'm glad you are staying. The pack will be grateful." Durnal said, licking her ear softly.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:58 am

I kept my smiled on my muzzle and licked his cheek gently then said "I'm grateful your letting me stay."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:46 pm

Durnal blinked his emerald gaze, nodding softly. "I'm grateful to have you stay, Ally." Durnal replied.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:05 am

I nodded and stayed silent, not sure what to say now.

(SSS))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum