Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wнen тнe вlood raιnѕ [ Loha ; R ]

2 posters

Go down

wнen тнe вlood raιnѕ [ Loha ; R ] Empty wнen тнe вlood raιnѕ [ Loha ; R ]

Post by Greed Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:14 pm

Alyda sighed as she dragged her finger lazily around the rim of her glass, looking with disinterest at the red liquid inside. Yeah, yeah, so she was an underage drinker. It was her birthday. A special day. This was the first time she’d had alcohol anyways. She hadn’t been looking forward to seeing if she was a strong drinker or not, but seeing as she was on her fourth glass and didn’t feel so much as a tingling she guessed she was a pretty strong one. She didn’t particularly like wine, either. She just drank because that’s what everyone else was doing. It was best to just drink to fit in rather than not drink and be questioned about it. But because she was doing such a marvelous job at hiding her distaste of the drink, she couldn’t hide her displeasure in the party. Her father had only allowed one guest, and that was her best friend Monica. She’d known Monica ever since she was four, and she was glad she actually liked Monica, because the only reason she was allowed to hang out with her was because she was from a highly esteemed vampire slayer family, as well. Monica was like Alyda – they didn’t argue with their family because they didn’t want grief, but neither did they like what they had to go through.

“You okay, Lin?” Monica asked quietly, nudging her friend under the table.

Alyda offered a smile, “Yeah, I’m fine. I’m not looking forward to nightfall. I could wait to slay a vampire until…I don’t know…eightieth? That way I’d be too old to slay, so I wouldn’t have to.”

Monica grinned, “Yeah, well, I did it. It isn’t that difficult if you kill a younger one. The old ones are real crabby if you fail to kill them. Trust me, my dad knows from experience. It wasn’t pretty.”

“I’ll keep that in mind,” Alyda said with a smile and a sigh. Honestly, Monica, that doesn’t help me, but thanks for trying. I wish I could talk my dad out of making me do this… I swear if I fail this he’s going to disown me. Then what?

Alyda pulled some of her ebony hair behind her ear, catching her father’s gaze. And it said everything she didn’t want to hear. She knew later she was going to have to go out and kill a vampire if it killed her. She couldn’t say she was totally relaxed about it, because, in all reality, she was terrified. What if she messed up? What if she did end up dying? Would her father even care? He had two older daughters who were very successful Slayers and one son that was sure to be a grand Slayer in two years’ time, as well. Alyda…well…she was just what most people considered the middle child. Forgotten. Left to defend themselves. Most of the time, it was like that, in Alyda’s life. She didn’t hate it, but she didn’t love it either. However, today, she’d give anything to make it that all the attention was on some other person besides her. All this attention she was receiving was going to drive her mad. It wasn’t even the kind of attention she wanted! She’d hoped her sixteenth birthday would be like the ones in books…or America. Where she’d have a huge party with tons of friends around her and a big cake and she and all her friends would dance to Just Dance 4 or something. Too bad it didn’t work like that here in Romania, in the Slayer household. It didn’t work like that in any Slayer household, to be completely honest about everything, but… It wasn’t like she could crawl right back up into her mother’s womb and refuse to come out. No…even that just seemed wrong when she thought about it. Ew. Gross. Changing subjects.

“Alyda?” Monica asked, “Alyda? Pay attention! People are trying to talk to you!”

“Huh?” Alyda glanced at Monica, then at her father at the end of the long table whose fingers were linked, his knuckles white, obviously angered. “Oh. Sorry. Sorry… What was it?”

~-.-~

Alyda looked down at herself. Boy, did she look ridiculous. Her family had Slayer suits that were the tightest thing she’d ever worn. Black leather, dulled down with sandpaper or something like that, so they wouldn’t be as shiny and could blend in with the night more easily. Along the waist was a toolbelt of sorts that held many different weapons for killing vampires. Great. Just what she had always wanted on her sixteenth birthday – a toolbelt that would get her thrown into jail if she walked around with it in daylight. At least, she thought, she could be thankful that they only did slaying at night, when the vampires were most likely to be active. Alyda sighed as she crossed her arms snuggly over her chest. She wasn’t looking forward to this. Doubts filled her mind and she just couldn’t get them out. It was driving her half mad.

Alyda and her father walked to the place where the targets were located. It was only about ten minutes from where she lived, which she had to admit discomfited her a little bit, but she wasn’t about to open her mouth and blab about it to her dad. No, that was a bad idea, and she knew it. Her father had briefed her earlier by saying there was a family of four or so vampires here and she was to kill one of them, and he’d kill the other three. After all, it was only the requirement on her sixteenth that she killed only one. She nodded as the two of them snuck into the building where the vampires would be and Alyda readied her ‘holy dagger,’ as her father had referred to it, and held it at the ready. She felt like she had a split second to respond and kill if she was seen, and she knew that’s how it’d work, too. Alyda slunk around the gigantic mansion in search of someone – anyone – to kill, keeping Monica’s words in mind that it’d be easier to kill a younger one. Was there an easily killable vampire around her age in here somewhere? If only she could make it come out of its hiding place and be like, ‘Oh, hey. I’m gonna kill you now so just stand still for a second, would you? I promise to make it snappy, because I want to get the hell out of here.’

If only it were that easy.

Alyda stopped when she heard a noise. She looked around to make sure it wasn’t just her father she was hearing before peeking her head around the corner, her black hair conveniently out of her face, pulled into a ponytail on the back of her head. When she saw what it was she turned around again and leaned quietly against the wall for a second, gathering her nerves. Okay, Alyda. You got this. He doesn’t look old. But don’t vampires age weirdly? Whatever. Whatever it doesn’t matter! Alyda slapped one gloved hand against her forehead, Get yourself together! Gretchen and Leila did it and they came home without a scratch. You’ve gotta prove that you’re just as good at this as they are! No biggie! Now just get over there and stab that heart before he turns around or something. Alyda let out a quiet sigh (did vampires have super-hearing? She hoped not) and tightened her fist around her holy dagger before slinking into the other room. Almost there… she thought with a grim smile. Don’t you dare fuck up now, Alyda. Don’t you dare.
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

http://otakucastle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

wнen тнe вlood raιnѕ [ Loha ; R ] Empty Re: wнen тнe вlood raιnѕ [ Loha ; R ]

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:57 am

Romania.....Ofter called the vampires birth place. To Andy it was called the dark dreary and boring place. He didn't like coming to Romania very much but at the moment he really didn't have a choice because he was supposed to stay with someone special to one very old and most of the time crabby vampire...Niklaus. So here Andy was in Romania with Rosa. To be honest Rosa wasn't all that bad, around Andy's age and she was nice....When she wasn't pissed off. Niklaus thought of her as one of his children...which if you thought about it was just a tad odd...But Andy didn't argue and just went along with it, because he really didn't want to piss off the old vampire. That was never a good thing.. So he lived in the house with Rosa and two others, ones that seemed to have Niklaus's favor as well, with Andy just thrown in because Rosa liked him they were sort of friends.

Sighing Andy walked down the hall of the large house, dark green eyes held boredom in them shaggy dark chocolate hair hung in his eyes, it wasn't enough to bother him but enough he found that girls like to brush it back, not that he complained when they did. Dressed in worn jeans and just a plain black shirt he looked normal, or as normal as a vampire could look. But it wasn't like in the movies where the vampires were as pale as flour and sparkled in the sun, who ever thought of that shit had to be high at the time. His skin was lightly tanned and he did not sparkle in the sun...Thank god, if he really had Andy would have killed himself soon after he was turned. Running a hand through his hair Andy let out a breath before walking into one of the living room, a large fireplace with a fire going was against one wall, with a furniture around it, a old antique coffee table sat in front of the more elegant looking couch, the whole room looked elegant and old. Andy rolled his eyes before flopping down on the couch, he didn't really like how the room was but he wasn't going to complain. Leaning back into the couch, he watched the fire, hand resting on the arm of the couch, fingers tapping against it. Something felt off, like something wasn't quiet right. Tilting his head back Andy thought about it, Rosa was probably reading in her room, not being big on going out and partying like the other two. Mike and Becky...They were wither making out somewhere or getting ready to leave the house and feed. Yet something felt off. Letting out a breath he closed his eyes trying to shake the feeling off before he heard it. The sound of footsteps...different from anyone that lived in the house.

Getting to his feet Andy listened; thanks to his super hearing. The footsteps were heavy sounded like someone was waring army boots. Then he could hear another set of footsteps, these lighter but sounded heaving like in army boots. Andy make a face once he realized who the footsteps belonged too. Vampire hunters. And not just normal vampire hunters no the ones in Romania were bat shit crazy.....It was unbelievable. "Great.." He was about to go warn Rosa when he paused hearing breathing out in the hall. Groaning inwardly Andy made a face and ran a hand through his hair. Perfect just fucking perfect....Now he had to deal with a bat shit crazy vampire hunter instead of just leaving like he wanted too, just to get Rosa would of there and leave. Because no matter how big of a pain in the ass she was or how bitchy she would get, she was still a friend more or less and he couldn't leave her. Standing almost in the middle of the room Andy turned his back to the door, muscles tensing up some, his shoulders tightening but he didn't move just shoved his hands into his pockets and waited listening at the person on the other side seemed to take a breath before he heard the soft footsteps coming into the room.

Silently counting down Andy waited until he could hear her pules racing, could smell the adrenalin coming off the person. Whirling around a feral grin on his lips, his top fangs showing he looked at the hunter, only mildly surprised on how young this one looked. "Didn't anyone tell you it's rude to come in uninvited?" He asked his tone deep with a low growl. His dark eyes seemed to darken as he looked down at the little hunter, standing at 6'2 it wasn't hard to look down at her. His gaze ran over the girl, she wore the most ridiculous outfit ever, skin tight leather that had been dulled down. She looked like she was trying to be cat woman, why the hunters always wore the most stupidest things Andy didn't know. He briefly wondered how hard it was to move in that. The tool belt filled with things that were 'supposed' to kill a vampire got Andy fighting the urge to roll his eyes. There was several ways to kill a vampire yes but only a few on her belt would really kill one. Everything else would just piss it off greatly. "Your in over your head little hunter" Grabbing her wrists he jerked her forward, that feral grin still on his lips. The wooden dagger fell to the floor with a clank and Andy made a 'tisk tisk' sound "You shouldn't play with weapons" His tone was mocking the girl as he held onto her wrists, tight enough to leave bruises but not tight enough to break bones. "Now how many of you are there?" He asked his eyes turning into a reddish black down. Taking both her wrists into one hand he sighed "Don't make me kill you little hunter, just tell me how many others there are and I'll let you live" His tone was almost seductive, deep with that hint of growl still there.

Andy didn't have much time, and well he really didn't want to kill the girl, she was still a kid probably just sixteen, the hunters in Romania always took their children on their first hunt when they were sixteen, Andy thought it was stupid and murder, just another reason why hunters in Romania were bat shit crazy. All he wanted was to get Rosa and leave but he'd hurt the girl if he had too. His free hand ran lightly down her neck, her skin was so soft. Stopping at the pules that was beating quickly just under the skin Andy's gaze went to the pules before he dragged his gaze back up to her face. His fingers still on her neck, right above her pules "How many others" He asked again his voice a little firmer. That was before all hell seemed to break loose.

A scream tore through somewhere in the house then crashing and the sound of something getting slammed into a wall. Andy had to fight the urge to roll his eyes before he looked back down at the girl "It seems one of you has been found as well" Letting go of her wrists he shoved her back, not hard enough to make her fall just hard enough to make her stumble back. Walking past her Andy cast her a glaze over his shoulder "If you knew what was best for you, you would leave before you got yourself killed" With that Andy slipped into the hallway. Now he had to find Rosa.

Running down the hall to the back stairs he raced up them trying to get to Rosa's room before she got killed, maybe the other hunter knew what they were doing unlike the one that tried to kill him.

There done! Hope you don't find that I powered played too much or at all. And I thought that most hunters didn't know everything about how to kill a vampire or all the dos and don'ts. They know a little but not everything...I can change if if you want. I just thought it would add too it....
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:13 am

Alyda let out an internal sigh. She’d finally gotten her heartbeat under control, and she was almost there. She didn’t know if approaching from behind was a good idea or not. What had her father told her? Not the sternum. Up and under the ribcage? Would it work from the back too? Oh, gosh, why did she have to forget now of all times? She couldn’t think straight. She didn’t want to be here but she didn’t have a choice, now did she? She’d never had a choice since the day she’d been born. Inside, she’d always wished she could be part of a normal family where she didn’t live in the shadows of the so called ‘prodigies’ of her siblings. How could a, in all technicality, murder ever be a prodigy? It just didn’t seem right. Where was the common sense in all this? The common knowledge? Alyda gritted her teeth together. She was going to get herself killed if she kept allowing her focus to be swayed this easily. She had a feeling that wasn’t likely to change, either. She had what her father would call an ‘unnecessarily bad attitude’ about this. If she just put her heart into it, she’d be fine. But how could she put her heart into something that wasn’t a one-way street? It wasn’t as if vampires couldn’t fight back. They could, and they would, and she’d always known that, even though nobody had flat out told it to her. Who had needed to? It almost seemed like everyone knew that. Seriously. Books, movies, TV shows… You couldn’t find a single one where the vampire just sat there and acted like it was fine to go right ahead and drive a stake through their hearts. If Alyda was a vampire she wouldn’t do that, so why would any real vampire do that? Alyda raised her wooden dagger only to be met with wild eyes, and a smile to match. Alyda clapped her free hand over her mouth to keep herself from screaming. Her father would kill her if she screamed now. Wherever he was, he was probably having more success than her, and her screaming would only throw it all out of balance. Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, Alyda thought. She’d finally gotten her heart to a moderate, not-going-to-have-a-heart-attack speed, and now it jumped right back to where it had been the moment she’d walked into the house. Oh shit. I am so gonna die. Monica I wish you were here right now! The vampire was nearly a foot taller than she was, she noticed. If she’d been three inches shorter…he would’ve been exactly a foot taller than her, or so she reckoned.

Alyda took a step backward, only to have him grab her wrists. She nearly let out a cry of dismay when she dropped the dagger. Even if it didn’t help her any now, it would’ve been nice just to have something within her reach to make her feel like she had a little bit of a chance. If anything…she could break skin and buy herself time, right? Right!? “Ow…” she muttered under her breath, trying to move her wrists to a more comfortable position. Did he have to hold on so tight? Probably because he didn’t know her…but if it saved her any pain she sure as hell wasn’t going to fight back. Her expression hardened when he seemingly mocked her. Who did he think he was? Superman? Someone else that didn’t exist? She didn’t like his attitude. She didn’t like anyone with his type of attitude. They all really needed to have their egos brought down a couple notches, and for a guy she’d have no problem with kicking him where it counts. Hey, it’d be a blessing to her if he couldn’t reproduce. She stared at him defiantly when he asked how many others there were. She didn’t like her dad all that much, no. But she didn’t want him dead, either, because that’d be heartbreak for her mother. It’d be heartbreak for a lot of people in her family, just not her. And she didn’t matter, now did she? So if she had to hold out a little bit longer than she’d have liked, she would. Her resolve dwindled a little bit when he told her if she’d say, he’d not kill her. If she weren’t so afraid of actually being killed by him she probably would’ve stopped and taken the time to realize that he wasn’t actually all that unattractive (who was she kidding? He was really attractive). Most vampires in books and such were always pale-faced blood-suckers with no sense of common decency. And hell, she was paler than he was! Whether that should be embarrassing or not, she didn’t know, but it was true. She really was an oddball, wasn’t she?

She pulled her head to the side as much as she could when he ran his fingers down her neck. She didn’t like this. Not at all. She nearly opened her mouth finally to say something, when she heard noise upstairs. If Alyda hadn’t snapped to attention sooner she probably would’ve fallen down, but managed to catch her balance. She watched him leave. “Oh, you don’t have to tell me twice,” she muttered. When he was out of sight she ran for it. Grabbing her wooden dagger off the ground and putting it back into her belt she ran out, “Dad?” She called up the stairs. If he didn’t hear her she wasn’t going to go up there. Nope. Definitely not. She knew she ought to, especially if there were going to be two vampires up there at once, but it didn’t appear that she had to. She let a small smile of relief cross her lips when she saw her father coming down the stairs. But when she saw the look on his face…that smile faded. The look on his face made her fear for her own life. If she weren’t his flesh and blood, he just might’ve killed her, too. Thankfully, he didn’t seem too concerned about that now, but she knew she was going to get hell for it later. Her father didn’t slow his pace as he ran out the front door, not pausing once to see if Alyda was following behind. She cast one glance over her shoulder. She didn’t know if the vampires would try and follow them or not, and she didn’t know if trying to outrun them was a smart idea, but she didn’t really have a choice now. Her father was already halfway down the front yard, showing no signs of stopping. Clenching her fists by her side, she seriously considered just letting herself get killed by the vampires, but knew that’d give her father too much satisfaction. She ran out the door, slamming it ungracefully behind her and doing her best to catch up with her dad. More than likely she’d just meet him back at home.

~*&*~

Alyda peeled off her ‘work clothes’ and stepped into her white nightgown that went down just past her knees, with a ruffled collar and long sleeves with ruffles at the end of those, too. She slipped her small feet into equally white slippers and looked up when she heard a knocking on her door. “One second,” she called, brushing her wavy black hair through twice before walking over to the door and opening it. Her father stood there, still in his suit of sorts, and looked down on her with death itself on his expression. He stepped into the room and she closed the door behind him. She looked up and opened her mouth to talk, but before she could get a word in she felt his calloused hand collide with her cheek. She stumbled back and caught herself on the edge of her bed, watery eyes looking up at her father in confusion. Her cheek was throbbing slightly from where she’d accidentally bit it.

“Do you realize what you have done tonight?”

“N-No, I—”

“Not a single one of our children has ever failed me so miserably before,” he said, his expression not changing once, “It isn’t a difficult task, Alyda. We’ve taught you everything we know, and everything we know has given us the ability to slay hundreds of vampires – which we have done. We are one of the most prestigious vampire slayer families in Romania. I’d daresay, in the world. You have brought nothing but disgrace upon this family tonight. I will not be going with you again. If you ever go hunting again one of your sisters will take you. Until you have managed to clear up your name for the sake of ours as a whole, I do not want to see you with the family as a whole.”

Alyda blinked as her father strode out of the room, slamming the door so roughly behind him that everything in her room shook. A glass of perfume she never wore wobbled off of her vanity and dropped to the floor, breaking and sending its contents’ smell through her room. She coughed a bit and looked down at the broken pieces of glass. She’d never worn this perfume, but her great-grandmother had given it to her, and her great-grandmother had been the only one ever fond of her. Alyda laid down on the bed and buried her face in her pillow. She could feel the tears there, but she wouldn’t let them fall.

After all, wouldn’t that just be disgracing herself more?

[ This gave you. Nothing. To work with. xD I am so sorry. But I hope you like it ~ I liked yours! :3 ]
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:13 am

It had been almost five days since the bat shit crazy hunters had come into the house. He had gotten Rosa off to safety but Becky had gotten killed but the other hunter that had come. Now heres where the problem was, Mike wanted to rip apart whoever killed Becky and the person he saw running out of the house? Was not the one who actually killed her but the little hunter, the one that had tried to kill Andy and failed. Now mike was back with Niklaus arguing with him and Andy knew it was only a matter of time before Niklaus agreed that Mike could kill the hunter that had killed Becky, only it wasn't the person he thought. Despite everything Andy couldn't let the little hunter go down for this, the look in her eyes when Andy had grabbed her wasn't that cold blooded look that he saw in most hunters eyes. She had looked like she would rather be doing anything but this and just wanted to get it over with because she was supposed to, and she failed. Andy wasn't sure what would happen to her but it couldn't be good, the hunters in Romania took hunting very seriously and if someone made a mistake or didn't kill a vampire on their birthday...It wasn't pretty. He couldn't just leave her, she was only sixteen had a whole life to live and maybe if Andy got her out of there she wouldn't become bat shit crazy like the rest.

It hadn't been hard to find what house she lived in. Vampires kept tabs on most of the hunters houses, a friend had known who Andy was talking about and told him what house she lived in. Even what room. IT hadn't been hard slipping up to the house and getting onto the roof. Walking on silent feet Andy walked to the window where the girl was supposed to be in, peeking in he smiled seeing she was in her room brushing her hair, perfect. The window unlocked without a sound, slipping it open he slipped through and walked over to her on silent feet. "Shhhh" He whispered before leaning forward and placed a gentle hand over her mouth Lips close to her ear Andy spoke "Don't scream little hunter, Im not here to hurt you or your family, just be a good girl and stay quiet." The hand didn't move from her mouth but his tone wasn't that feral dangerous tone it had been days before. "Now listen carefully. One of your family managed to kill someone very important and the mate wants to rip that person apart. Now I know it wasn't you, but her mate saw you running out of the house and wants your blood. You need to come with me, I'll keep you safe little hunter" He spoke into her ear meeting her gaze through the mirror "If you want your family to stay safe you'll come with me" Mike wouldn't hurt the family, he knew better then to slaughter a whole hunter family, he just wanted the little hunters blood. "I'll take my hand off as long as you promise to stay quiet" Once he felt her nod Andy slowly took his hand away and looked down at her "You can either die and endanger your whole family or come with me and live, your choice"

Oh my god...Im sorry it sucks. Im really sorry my brain just died on me >.< Not even gonna try posting with Denver right now.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:46 pm

Alyda wasn’t even sure what to do with herself anymore. For the past few days she’d been treated like she had the plague. Her family had seemingly all pitched in to add to her amounting misery. No matter what it was, someone had something up their sleeve to make what ought to be simple and painless into something tedious and agonizing. She’d learned to live ‘contentedly’ on scraps after everyone else had eaten (seeing as she couldn’t eat dinner with her family as a whole) and to be the last one to shower. For some odd reason, the water was always cold. For all sixteen years of her life, the water had never run cold – and she had six family members in her family, including herself. Most of the time their showers were back-to-back at the end of the day, too. Usually she’d deal with skipping a day of showering to avoid cold water, but after the third day she’d just given up. She’d failed to kill a single damn vampire on her momentous sixteenth birthday and now she was an outcast in her own family. The only family interaction she got anymore was her sister Gretchen coming in every evening offering to take her out on a hunt. She always declined, of course. She had no desire to redeem herself whatsoever. She hadn’t asked to be branded a ‘legal’ murderer. She didn’t intend on killing anyone either – human or not. She definitely wasn’t her parents’ daughter. How they got satisfaction from shedding blood Alyda would never understand, nor did she want to. Sighing, Alyda fingered some broken glass from the perfume bottle – or what was left of it, anyway. It still smelled like the overly-feminine odor, but now Alyda found it more comforting than a strong-smelling nuisance. Call her silly, but the scent was all she had right now. She supposed she’d rather have the monotonous conversations with her family at the dinner-table than her singing Secondhand Serenade to herself. At least her singing wasn’t terrible, otherwise she probably really would go crazy. Sighing again, Alyda pinched the bridge of her nose and sat down on the edge of her bed. She rolled her eyes when someone knocked on her door.

“It’s not locked, you know,” Alyda said, just loud enough that her ‘visitor’ could hear.

“I’m headed out. You want to come?” Gretchen said, tossing some obviously dyed red hair over her shoulder.

“No, I don’t feel up to it tonight,” Alyda said with a shrug.

“When are you going to say yes? Why do you want to wallow in your misery? Aren’t you lonely up here by yourself?”

“I don’t know. It’s not like I want to be lonely… I’m just not in the ‘killing’ mood,” Alyda said with another, half-hearted shrug. “Maybe tomorrow.”

“We’re going back to the house you messed up at tomorrow. You really up for that?”

Alyda stiffened as she remembered the vampire she’d run into. His feral tone and dangerous eyes still sent shivers down her spine and haunted her dreams for the past few days. She wasn’t about to go back and face that again. She’d be happy if she never saw his face again.

Gretchen must’ve seen the look in her eyes because she simply sighed and shook her head, “Promise me, then, next week,” she said, eyeing her youngest sister.

“Fine, I’ll go next week. But I’m NOT doing anything big, okay? Maybe like…a house of two or something,” Alyda gave her sister a pleading look. Gretchen grimaced and waked out, closing the door behind her. Alyda shook her head and got up, walking over to her vanity. She tossled her hair once before picking up her brush and running it through the loose waves of her ebony tresses. She hummed quietly to herself, closing her eyes for a brief moment when she accidentally pulled too hard on an stubborn tangle. It was in that single moment that something happened. Alyda would’ve screamed if a hand hadn’t been placed over her mouth. She looked in the mirror on the vanity, her eyes widening when she saw who it was.

Oh shitohshitohshit, she thought, half hearing what he was saying, but most of what she heard was the thudding of her heart against her ribs. Oh gosh…if she hadn’t noticed how much different his voice sounded…she probably would’ve done everything she could to get away from him. But it didn’t sound like it had in the past. No, it wasn’t at all threatening. Her heartbeat slowed slightly…until she realized what he was saying. Oh God…I didn’t kill anyone! I don’t want to die! Oh shit. Why is he even telling me this? Why does it matter to him if I take the fall for my father? After all…I tried to kill him. Alyda nearly rolled her eyes. She couldn’t even call it an attempt. It had failed so horribly that it didn’t even deserve to be called an “attempt.” When you attempted something you nearly made it. But she? Nope. She failed. So miserably. Ugh. Alyda turned her full attention back to the unnamed vampire when he pretty much gave her an ultimatum. To be honest, she didn’t care about her family as a whole, especially not now. But she wasn’t so cruel as to endanger innocent – well, mostly innocent – people, and she sure as hell wasn’t ready to die. Alyda nodded timidly to say she’d be quiet. Alyda stepped forward and away from him, glad to be away from the somewhat awkward closeness. Alyda rested her palms flat on the surface of her vanity.

Why couldn’t she be normal!? Normal people didn’t have to deal with these problems. Alyda was wary about going anywhere with him – a vampire (okay so that was a bit prejudice, but in her defense he had scared her shitless the first time they met!) – but what choice did she have otherwise but to die? Alyda straightened and turned around, leaning haphazardly against her vanity. When she stopped and looked at him closely, she realized he was actually super attractive. That just made their previous closeness that much more awkward. Hopefully vampires didn’t read minds. They didn’t, right? Not a pleasant thought. Nope. Not at all. Damn. Collecting her thoughts enough to stop staring, she cleared her throat slightly, “Where would you take me, exactly?” she asked quietly. This was going to be interesting. She was hoping to never see him again (no offense to the gorgeous piece of hunk – but hey, just because he was attractive wouldn’t change anything for the better) but it didn’t look like that was going to happen… Not anymore, at least. Great.

Let the games begin.

( Yours was fine! ^^ Don’t worry about it. And don’t push yourself, you have your other roleplays. The reason I don’t pester you about responding much anymore is because I know that. There are low-priority RPs sometimes and then there are high-priority. That, and lacking muse – which I myself have been lately – is another factor into replying. So don’t push yourself too hard. But I do appreciate the post! Plus, this gave me something to work on in class today ^^" )
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:33 pm

Taking his hand off her mouth Andy took a couple steps back, giving her some space. It wasn't hard to see the gears in her head working overtime, he would practically see the stream coming out of her ears. She took a step forward he had taken a few back so he was standing more in the middle of her room. Thats when his nose crinkled a little just noticing the strong perfume smell that seemed to hang in the air. "Do you bath in your perfume or what?" He muttered trying to get used to the smell but damn it just hung in the air.  Shaking his head at himself be looked back to the little hunter, she seemed to be struggled with herself. To trust him or not, he really didn't blame her. He was after all a vampire, it was pounded into hunters head not to trust them at all. They were 'savages' and all that. Andy didn't understand why the people that spent their lives destroying others lives got to pin vampires as the savages and murderers when thats what the hunters did for a living....Killing.

Hands shoved into the pockets of his jeans Andy just looked at the little hunter as she turned around and looked at him. One eyebrow rose the fraction of a inch, his dark green eyes calm with a hint of boredom as he waited for her to speak.   He shifting his weight more to his felt foot when she finely spoke in a soft tone. "American, I can keep you safe and don't have to worry about some bat shit crazy hunter trying to kill me and you. Besides that it's really dark and dreary here" He said glancing around her room before looking back at her. "Your choice, you can come with me and live or you can die for a murder you didn't do" He told her, his tome calm as he said it. It was blunt and probably a little meaning telling her but she had a right to know the truth and he wasn't going to sugar coat it....Didn't really see how he could sugar coat it. She either came with him or died probably painfully. It was that simple.

Moving over to her bed he sat down and looked around the room again before back at the girl. "We really don't have a whole lot of time, so if you could think fast that would be great"    

(Wish I could have made it longer >.< But I would have had to rambled a lot. They will get better I promise! )
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:38 pm

Alyda’s knees were weak. She thought it a miracle she hadn’t just collapsed from the nerves that were driving her wild – it was like when she’d first gone to this man’s house to attempt at killing him, except ten times worse. Right now, her life was at stake and she was in no position to try and defend herself through physical actions – asides from running, that is. This was definitely not what she had been expecting to be doing this night. Alyda shook her head and looked over at the broken glass gently cradling one another in their shattered pieces on the corner of her vanity. “No, I don’t wear perfume,” she corrected him in a soft tone, “The bottle broke.” Alyda honestly didn’t feel like going into details about it right now, either. Instead, she had more important things to be worrying about – like whether or not she was going to let herself die or if she was going to go to wherever he was planning on taking her. With a quiet sigh, Alyda looked around her room. She didn’t want to leave the home she’d lived in all of her life, with the family who had recently disowned her pretty much, but still, she didn’t know if she was ready to leave it all behind. Alyda sighed again. She needed to get a grip on her nerves and just do it. She nodded a bit when he said America. That was far away…and he was sort of right on it being dark and dreary here.

Alyda looked over at him when he stated bluntly the ultimatum. Well, aren’t I the lucky one? If Father hadn’t left me behind for only a few seconds…this wouldn’t be happening. I’m finding it hard not to blame him, even if I know in my heart it was I who should’ve ran when he told me to… Straightening, Alyda nodded, more firmly this time, watching him as he moved to her bed. She didn’t necessarily appreciate him waltzing right in and making himself feel so at home, but seeing as she’d tried to kill him (very poorly, at that) she didn’t think she was in the position to ask him to behave and act like a guest, not a resident. “Fine, fine. Let’s go before I change my mind.” Alyda replied, shaking her head. She was going to end up regretting this, wasn’t she…? She had the strangest feeling she just might.
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:31 pm

Sitting on her bed Andy looked at her one eyebrow slightly raised waiting for her answer. When she finally spoke a ghost of a smile came onto his lips "Great, then start packing little hunter" He said still not moving off the bed waiting for her to pack. Surely she'd want to pack some things right? Didn't girls always need bags of clothes or whatever when they went on a trip? Well most weren't running for a very powerful and pissed vampire but still, he figured she'd pack some things. Once she said she was done Andy got to his feet. He didn't care if she left a note for her family or not they just had to get moving.

Grabbing the bag he walked back to the window opening it "Fallow me" Stepping out onto the roof, he paused looking around for trouble before he deemed it safe and looked back at Alyda "Come on, we don't have much time" He walked closer to the edge on silent feet before looking back at the girl with a sigh "I won't let you fall just come on" He insisted giving her a impatient look, they really had to get moving. He needed to get her to the states where he could keep her safe.

(Oh god...I am so sorry that this took me so long and that it's so short >.< )
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:44 pm

[ It's fine! I haven't been replying either =\ Lots of stuff has been coming up. I'll go reply to the other one as soon as I'm done with this one. ]

Alyda glanced around the room and felt her heart tug painfully. She didn't want to leave. She really didn't. Even though she was basically on exile in her own household, she didn't want to go. She'd never truly been accepted...but she didn't want to go. Her grandmother would've scolded her for putting safety over family. She'd always believed family should come before anything else...but Alyda wasn't ready to die. She was scared to. She was sixteen, and damn it, she didn't plan to die at sixteen! But then again...who did? The thought sent a shiver running down her spine. She was putting her trust in a vampire she'd tried to kill. A vampire. She'd tried to murder. And what if it turned out badly? What if he ended up leading her right into the devil's nest? She'd never know. He might be being honest and telling her the truth, that he'd keep her safe. And she was praying to every god she'd ever heard of to please keep her safe. She nodded when he said to pack. She didn't need to bring much, so she fished a backpack out of her closet and started to pack only the necessities - clothing and the like. "M...My name's Alyda," she said hesitantly after she'd finished putting the very last of her clothes into the bag. She murmured a quiet thanks when he took the bag for her, watching him as he opened the window and stepped out. Oh hell no. Oh hell no! She wasn't doing that! She supposed she couldn't exactly waltz right through the front door either, but this wasn't any better! Alyda poked her head out the window and stared up at the vampire, biting her lip apprehensively. He was insane. 100% certifiably bonkers. Oh god.

Alyda stared at him at his comment. Oh, I don't want to do this. I don't trust I'm not gonna die on that roof. I swear to god I'm gonna fall and break my neck or something, Alyda fretted to herself, Well then I wouldn't have to worry about being killed by a vampire. I don't even know how that would be. I don't want to find out how they kill people they hate, either... Alyda shuddered and went back inside her room momentarily to grab a hair-tie before pulling her hair up out of her face and heading back to the window, "I swear, if I fall..." she muttered under her breath, pretending she was anywhere but here as she clambered up to stand beside her. Yep. I'm totally gonna die. I'm dead. Dead meat. So dead.
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:35 pm

Andy gave her a faint smile " I know your name little hunter" He told her his voice a little more gentle then before. She looked like she was starting to freak out and about to have a heart attack, not that he really blamed her, her life was on the line and a vampire was offering to help her. Warning bells had to be going off in her head, and if they weren't then maybe this girl was just as crazy as he was, but he doubted it, she looked smart. Just scared at the moment. Bag in one hand Andy walked out into the roof and looked over at Alyda waiting before sighing. "Would you come on, you won't die" He said dark green eyes holding a hint of amusement in them as he watched her, she hadn't left the room yet just poked her head out the window and looked up at him with a look on her face. "Yes Im insane now hurry up"

"Alyda I won't let you fall" He told her firmly only to sigh again as she just gawked at him with a panicked look on her face, he could hear her thinking from where he stood, he half expected steam to come out of her ears at any moment. When she ducked back into the room he heaved a sigh through his nose and closed his eyes for a moment muttering to himself about humans before opening them hearing her mutter. "You won't fall, stop worrying about it" He watched closing as she clambered up onto the roof next to him, still looking terrified about it. "See? your not dead" He joked with a grin before walking in front of her and crouched down some "Hop on, unless you want to climb down the roof yourself" He said glanced over his shoulder at her that cocky half smirk back on her lips. Once she was on his back, he straightened up, hands under her thighs keeping her on his back. "Hang on but try not to kill me with your grip, oh and don't scream" He said meaning her arms around his neck. Walking to the edge of the roof he glanced over at Alyda before chuckling low in his chest, then he simply leaped off the roof.

Being a vampire did have it's perks. Landing on his feet in a crouched position be glanced back at Alyda "See? That wasn't so bad was it" He chuckle low in his chest again before he started walking down the side walk with her still on his back, if he had to run it's just be easier if she was on his back. Keeping a eye out he headed to the air port to get them on a flight home..Or Home for him. "You didn't happen to pack your passport did you?" He asked looking headed as he walked, his hands shifted on her thighs a little to get a better grip but honestly she was really light, like weighed nothing to him. "So Litt- er Alyda where do you want to go? New York? Holly Wood?" He asked glancing back at her again. It was dark and getting late but no one seemed to really pat any attention to the two of them, just thinking they were a couple or siblings. Andy didn't care as long as they didn't go noticed he could care less what people thought.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:16 pm

Alyda really didn't know how she felt about the young vamp. She didn't hate him, really. Even though she'd tried to kill him. Which she wanted to apologize for. But how the hell did you apologize for trying to kill someone? 'Oh, yeah, hey. Sorry about trying to kill you the other day. Didn't wanna do it, y'know, but I had to because my dad was making me.' Mhm. Yeah. That was normal. But since when had she ever been normal? I wish I was, she thought to herself befre looking at him when he said he was insane, Great. Insane. What a sense of humor. Alyda was beginning to get he distinct impression that she was getting into more than she actually realized. It seemed to be like that a lot. Nothing ever showed you what was underneath the surface until you'd broken the ice and were already trapped under. What a lovely way of thinking of things, right? She wasn't usually so pessimistic...but she believed with all her heart that, right now, she had every right to be pessimistic, because her life was on the line because of her father making her do something she'd never wanted to do in the first place. She probably should've run away from home a long time ago...then this wouldn't have ever been a problem.

Alyda also didn't know how she felt about having her thoughts heard. It was weird. She had absolutely no privacy. Because she could be thinking that he was attractive, which she had to admit, he was, and he'd know about it? How weird was that? I mean...if you were in high school, and were attractive, and all the girls were thinking dirty thoughts about you... wouldn't that get old? Or would it be creepy? Probably creepy. A little. Unless you were into the kind of things the girls thought about. Alyda didn't participate in those thoughts, mainly because she'd never been looking for love, physical or emotional. She'd gotten by sixteen years without it and as far as she was concerned she could go another sixty without it, too. But that didn't change the fact that having her thoughts heard made her any less uncomfortable. She would definitely have to put a muzzle on her thought process before she thought something that would totally embarrass her to no end. She didn't know if was the type that would tease her about it or not, but she wasn't all too keen on finding out, either. "I know I'm not dead," Alyda said somewhat sourly, "I just don't know how long that's going to last." She eyed him for a moment when he said to get on his back. But she'd definitely rather climb on his back than climb down the roof by herself, so without much hesitation she did as she was told and wrapped her arms around his neck, her legs around his waist. It was weird. She didn't know him. It was really, really weird for her to be this close to someone. Especially a guy.

How ignorant in the ways of men was she? Or women? She was like a recluse. She had no idea about anything, and now she was being taken away from everything she did know so that she could continue to live...and probably find out more things as she went. She hated being told not to scream, because usually when she was told not to do something, especially like that, she ended up doing it anyways. But there would be hell to pay, quite literally, if she screamed and alerted anyone. If her father found out she was leaving, he would rip her throat out. Perhaps not that drastic, but it wouldn't be all that better, either. And although Alyda managed to hold back a scream, a squeak of sorts escaped her mouth when he jumped from the roof, holding a bit tighter onto his neck before realizing it probably was a bad idea to do so. She didn't need to choke him. Didn't want to. He was really helping her right now - or so she believed - and it would be rotten of her to accidentally kill him just because she was scared shitless of jumping off of roofs. Because yeah, jumping off of roofs on the back of a vampire is completely normal. Especially when you're a hunter. Her life was all topsy-turvy now... Great. Just what she needed. More things to sort out in her already-cluttered brain.

Alyda was glad to be close to the ground, though, and almost got off of his back when he continued to walk. She nearly said something about it, too, but decided against it. She didn't want to argue with him. She wasn't in the place to argue with him. If anything, he was the one with the right to argue. Be bitter, yell at her, throw something. Throw everything. And yet...and yet he didn't. Instead he'd come back to save her life, and she had to admit that was sweet, even if his intentions weren't those of intentionally being sweet to her. But she'd have to shape up a bit of she was going to make sure she got out of here. Which meant being cooperative with him, she supposed. And although she didn't like it because it wasn't all that comfortable for her to be so close to another human being, regardless of sex, she'd deal with it. After a moment she resigned herself to resting her cheek against his shoulder and staring off into the distance. "No, I didn't..." Alyda replied. She didn't even have a passport. Hunters stayed in the area for their entire lives, usually, so her father - her whole family, really - had no need for passports and therefore the time and money and effort hadn't gone into getting them. Alyda closed her eyes a bit and a smile crossed her lips when he was finally starting to use her actual name. Good. They were making progress. Kind of. Because she still didn't know his name, but she had to be honest and say that was alright with her. She didn't know if they'd be with each other long enough for that to matter or if he was just planning on dropping her off at the airport and letting her find her way in the states. That would suck big time.

Alyda shrugged a bit, "I...I don't really know," she said after a moment's hesitation, "I don't know much about anywhere in the States," she replied honestly, then out of simple curiosity added, "Have you ever been?"
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down