Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unmated and Unloved {Pg13-M}

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Unmated and Unloved {Pg13-M} - Page 2 Empty Re: Unmated and Unloved {Pg13-M}

Post by Lottii Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:44 am

Oliver nodded. "I saw a cave a while back."He started, standing up before answering."I was next in line for the alpha position, I left because I didn't want it."He strode forward, collecting himself and nudging her flank to get Dalia moving. Overtaking at a steady lope, the male started his way again.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:48 pm

I looked at him when he explained why he left You have a better reason than i do. when I nudged me to stand up I nodded a bit and caught up to him and walked beside him. I ran away from my pack because i was jealous and upset because everyone had found their mates besides me.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:13 am

"But,He argued for her sake."Leaving let you find your mate, so in retrospect was the right thing to do. Ironically.He offered a toothy smile, lips peeling back in a cocky grin. His paws thudded gently against the dirt as she spotted the cave again, his ears perked towards it, eyes lighting up. Oliver raised a shaggy eyebrow questioningly to her. "And so, Miss Dalia, here we are. What, my sweetest fae, did you have in mind?"

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:37 pm

I know it was a good thing to do now, i just ment that you had a better reason to run away than i did. I followed beside him then smiled when i saw the look on his face, when we reached the cave i looked around for a bit before sitting down and looking at him when i heard his question I'm not real sure, what did you have in mind?
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:52 am

B.U.M.P.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:41 am

(Sorry for the delay, I haven't been online :/ )

Oliver snorted and replied as he lowered himself quite ungracefully into a laying position, quite happy in the dirt. "I, personally, were hoping you had something in mind." Again, he raised an eyebrow questioningly before phasing back to human. He laid, sprawled out, hands behind his head, smiling.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:58 am

I watched as he laid down on the dirt floor of the cave before siting down and shaking my head a bit Maybe we can find an abandoned cabin or something tomorrow, im not used to sleeping on the ground. I watched as he shifted into his human form and shook my head lightly I may be you mate but im still not shifting until i have clothes.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:41 am

"You could have my shorts," He then paused. "I have boxers underneath." With that, Oliver shed his shorts and laid them infront of her, closing his eyes. "I'm not looking." He smiled, covering his eyes with his hand.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:18 pm

I shook my head slightly as he striped his shorts off "I meant a full set of clothing, keep your shorts." I nudged his shorts back to him with my nose then laid down looking at him laying laying my head on my paws and closing my eyes.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:49 am

"Fine." He huffed, taking his shorts and pulling them back on. He then shifted back, padding over to flop next to her. The wolf huffed, nudging her cheek with his nose. Scenting something, he leapt to his feet, hackles raised, growling low in his throat. He then lunged out of the cave, snarling threateningly, his whole body tensed. It faded swiftly, but he remained a statue at the entrance, guarding. One by one his muscles relaxed and loosened, and he whipped round to sit next to her, one leg at one side, the other three on the other,

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:16 pm

I opened my eyes and slowly lifted my head when i heard the threatening growl he gave and watched him for a moment before he came back and sat down "I don't think there is anything to worry about around here. I been in this area for the past two to three weeks." i looked at him then laid my head back down and sighed softly "What do you think it was?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:06 am

Oliver nodded his large head."Probably not, but I listen to my wolf on these things." Then his dark eyes rolled to look at her challengingly yet almost affectionately. The wolf then laid down, one leg/paw still just behind her shoulders. He rested his head by hers, still letting his gaze dart to the entrance everynow and then, just to be sure."I didn't think, just went."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:49 pm

I watched him lay down next to me then laid my head on my paws and glanced at him "You have to keep calm around this area"[b] When he place a paw over my shoulder i snuggled into him as much as i could and gave a small content sigh. [b]"Why don't we sleep now."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:26 am

"Calm? Alright."Oliver slowly relaxed, his muscles quivering then loosening. His ears flopped slightly as he shuffled into her. He nodded, sighing contently. He wrapped his tail round hers. "I think... I love you...."He thought before letting sleep capture his mind.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:58 pm

I smiled a bit when i heard his last comment as he relaxed and began to let sleep take over him "I think i do to, we are mates after all." I gave a soft sigh then closed my eyes and finally drifted off into sleep.

(want to skip to the next day? and if so you want to start it?)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:32 am

(Sure)

Oliver awoke, sprawled on his side, quite a way from Dalia. Seeing her still asleep, he padded out into the sunlight. His dark orbs blinked, scanning the area. His nose picked up the heat scent of a doe and followed it. Spotting the tawny hide, he crouched, stalking forward, concealed by the undergrowth. His muscles bunched and tensed as he neared, neared then he sprang. Teeth found their mark on her neck, claws on shoulders. The herbivores neck snapped between his jaws. Oliver made his way back to the cave, dragging his catch.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:15 am

When I awoke the next morning ii looked around the cave and didn't see Oliver anywhere. I slowly stood up and streatched before I walked out of the cave and looked around outside. As I walked for a few minutes a found a small stream, the first thing I could think of was a bath when I heard the moving water. When I reached the stream I walked out into it, I looked around then shifted into my human form and walked into the deeper water and began to take my "bath".
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:28 am

Seeing Dalia not there, Oliver used his nose to track her scent. After her scent changed, he shifted, strolling leisurely out of the bushes with a triumphant expression. "Hey Dalia." He smirked, crossing his muscular arms. "I caught breakfast."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:02 pm

I turned my head a bit from where I was standing and saw Oliver on the shore of the stream standing there in his human form, "Alright, im coming." I stand in the deeper part then shifted into my black wolf and made my way back towards him. I shook my fur out then looked at him waiting for him to shift back also.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:09 pm

Oliver shifted with a very smug expression. He thought, extremely cocky now. Told you I'd see you naked.[b] His wolf was padding soundly along, alignment touching hers. [b]"And I liked what I saw."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:19 pm

I laughed to myself when I saw his expression on his face then rolled my eyes at his comments, "You only saw my back. That was it." I looked at him for a moment then shook my head "Well you better had enjoyed the veiw cause you wont see anymore."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:24 pm

Oliver snickered. "I saw part of the front, just an outline."He was pleased with himself, holding himself like a true alpha. He whined. "But Dalia, don't you ever want pups? Or are you staying intact? Just as long your not gonna castrate me. That would hurt."He barked out a rough laugh, remembering one if his elder brothers. He was the youngest in his all male litter, and the runt.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:49 pm

I shook my head a bit a growled slightly "Really now?" I looked at him "Im not sure, maybe one of these days when we have a small cabin or something. Im not going to have a child be born as a pup and stay like that for 10 years." when I heard his next remark and laughed a bit "It might just happen."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:50 am

"Your the one standing naked in a stream, not me! He listened then replied. "We best find my beautiful woman a home, then."He trotted beside her towards his catch. Hearing the last comment, Oliver gave her a comical "Woah, Woah say what now?!" face. His mind tracked off as he ran through where he'd been recently. A cabin appeared in his memory, unused, so he "sent" the image to Dalia.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:15 am

"I was trying to freshen up." I smiled when I heard what he said then laughed a bit at his expression. As we continued to walk back to the cave I saw the image of the cabin flash through my mind and smiled at him "It looks perfect."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next