Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How much longer will she run? (PG13-Open)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How much longer will she run? (PG13-Open) Empty How much longer will she run? (PG13-Open)

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:15 am

Run, don't stop. The words kept repeating in my head as the trees and ground became a blur to my vision Just a little further then no more, If you asked me why i had done i would tell you the same thing i told my pack before they chased me off "I don't know why i did it." My paws met the ground each time they landed with a soft thud and left a trial though a mud patch, My heat was pounding hard an fast as the adrenaline stilled raced though my veins. The warm blood still stained my maw from my lastist and cruelest of acts i have ever done, they're stopping, why? i could hear the snapping and growling of my old pack stop as soon as i crossed the pack lines but i still didn't stop i kept running at a fast pace until i was miles away.

When i came to the peak i collapsed from the fatigue i felt,  my throat burned while i panted trying to regain my breath but i didn't work. My light grey coat was now matted from the mud i ran through but i didn't care at the moment, i just cared about resting. I slowly laid on my side and let out a deep breath as my eyelids closed trying to picture something peaceful at the moment but none came.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

How much longer will she run? (PG13-Open) Empty Re: How much longer will she run? (PG13-Open)

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:30 pm

bump?? Anyone??
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

How much longer will she run? (PG13-Open) Empty Re: How much longer will she run? (PG13-Open)

Post by horsegodess Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:59 pm

what are you looking for in a reply?
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:02 pm

i'm not really sure but i do know i want the other character to be a male if thats ok.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:26 pm

sure thing. I'll see if I can figure it out.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:32 pm

Bandit: http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/pb-110405-gray-wolf-01.jpg

Is the leader of a current pack of 3 faes. He is a no nonsense kind of wolf. He holds a strict hierarchy. Mating is strictly privileged to the alpha pair. Him and his mate. Only under extreme circumstances he will mate with another one of his faes.

So I'm hoping that a a first resort your wolf joins this clan and is immediately at the bottom of the totem pole. She has to deal with getting the least amount of food and all of that. Does that sound good to you?
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:17 pm

seeing as to what she has done that sounds perfect.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:21 pm

im going to bed sorry. can you post the topic please?
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:23 pm

lol this is the topic
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:06 am

Bandit:

I trot along the solid ground, stopping at every other elevated object to sniff and mark my territory. I round the corner, clearly marking the line of where I am boss. My nose picks up a scent of another wolf. I trot following the scent, not paying attention to my surroundings anymore. I fall face first into mud, my paws sinking deep into it. I heave myself out, falling a couple of times in the process. I get up, my silver coat now caked with filth. I look up to see a fallen wolf. I look at it for a moment, suspecting it to be dead. It stirs and I detect its breathing. "hello?" I call out. She is a bit of a distance away from me. I can't tell if she can hear me or if she in unconscious. I don't dare to take a step forward for a fear of falling in the mud and getting stuck. I walk around a more solid yet squishy ground and get a bit closer to her.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:28 pm

I kept my eyes closed as my breathing slowly became more even, when i heard someone call out hello my ears twitched slightly and i slowly lifted my head up to see a large silver looking wolf walking towards me. I immediately became alert and stood up the best i could without falling back over onto the ground, To the wolf i must have looked like a wreck, i was covered in mud which was now caking into my fur and i had splotches of blood throughout my coat. My head instantly lowered and my hackles rose to full height as i let out a low waning growl to the male wolf, my lips slowly drew back into a snarl revealing my sharp dagger like teeth "Stay away from me!" I snapped slightly as my growls became louder.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:26 pm

"You look like you're the one who needs help. Don't threaten me. You are in the vulnerable position here." I stepped closer despite her protests and being alert for a bite, I sniffed her wounds. I was tensed, being ready for a snap. I was expecting it.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:24 pm

I watched as the male kept coming closer not even heeding to my warning, when he got to me and began to sniff my wounds, a very loud and deep growl came from my chest and the next thing i knew my canine teeth were dug into his skin. I let him go and backed up as i watched him the whole time while my lips stayed curled over my teeth which now had a small bit of his blood on them. "I told you to stay away from me! I do not need no ones help, especially from a male!"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am

"ha. It's amazing your arrogance in this situation." I say wincing a bit at the puncture wounds on my face. They are leaving a trail of blood over my now dirty fur. I back up and say, "suit yourself, You'll be dead soon anyways." I trot off into the bushes. I planned on keeping an eye on this wolf. I knew that she would come crawling to me and my pack for protection. She was on the verge of death.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:06 am

I growled at what he had said and watched him turn to leave "I'd rather be dead than have to deal with another wolf in my life." Once he was out of sight i turned the opposite direction and walked away from where i was hoping i could get further away from this stray male and my old packs territory, for i knew they would have hunters search for me until i was long gone.

After a while of walking i stumbled upon a small cave that was well abandoned of any inhabitants. When i entered the cave i gave a sigh of relief as i felt solid ground under my paws instead of muddy, and unstable earth. I walked to the furthest corner of the cave and laid down curling into a ball and closing my eyes, hoping that this time i would be able to rest.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:47 am

The next day I walked to the same location but the wolf was gone. "Probably picked up by some animals" I said to myself as I turned around. "shame. Arrogance is the ultimate killer"
I turn back and walk back to my pack of 3 faes. As I walk across the landscape, I notice small wild flowers pushing their way through the melting snow. Spring is coming, and therefore breeding season. If the female happened to have survived out there, she will fall victim to many forcers.

(I was thinking that another thing the fae would have to deal with would be not being bred (let's just say she is used to being high ranking therefore bred every year) and also beign put below the pups in the totem pole. so can she come to my pack before she gets forced out there? I'm not quite sure how to make that happen)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:33 pm

(maybe one of your females could be hunting and she stumbles upon her and they get into a fight, Then your male could show up and force her into the pack as a punishment and make her the omega. idk just an idea.)

Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:03 pm

sounds good.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:10 pm

(Just have your wolf come into that cave and we can continue from there.)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:30 pm

Sarah:

I pick up the scent of another wolf just as I am hunting. I pay no attention. Food is more important at this time. I see a hare and chase it. I lunge on top of it, and kill it. I decide to go for a bigger prey, and so I bury the hare. I come back with a deer fawn and I drag it back to where I buried the hare. Only I discover another female wolf eating my hare. "drop the hare now or else" I growl at her, my ears back. I approach her, my hackles raised.

(sorry such a bad post. I gotta go now)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:04 pm

It had been at least two to three weeks since my run in with the stray male just moments after I had ran from my old pack. While I was searching for a new place to sleep and stay I stumbled over freshly turned soil, when I looked to see what it was I could see and ear from a hare sticking out some. I grabbed the ear and pulled out the dead rabbit and was just about to dig into it, but I was stopped when I heard someone tell me to drop the hare. I gave a loud growl and pinned my ears back till holding onto it "I don't see your name on it." My voice was somewhat muffled due to stilll haveing the hare in my mouth.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:19 pm

I approached her slowly, warning her that she was in for some trouble if she didn't drop it. "I said, drop it." I said, crouched low into a fighting position and creeping towards her.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:37 pm

"I'm no damned dog." I growled again and lowered my head some as I stayed in my stance as I watched her creep towards me. I gave a another louder growl at her while I took a step back my muscles tensing for the situation that was about to happen.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:44 pm

I give a snarling bark and lunge at the wolf. I try to clamp my teeth around the scruff on her neck. I toss my head about, trying to rip the skin.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:58 pm

I gave a loud yelp and dropped the rabbit as i felt the other wolves long canines dig into my flesh. I growled loudly and took aim at her front leg hoping i could get a good grip on it and possibly shredding the muscle underneath.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next