Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M

5 posters

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M Empty RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:30 pm

The black female was resting in some bushes away the from the main area for a while just to have some time to herself, when the sound of chasing caused her to stand up. When the sound of growling reached her ears she instantly went tense as her ears went back and her lip drawing back into a snarl as she walked out of the bushes. "Who are are?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:38 pm

(Cena you gonna reply to abducted?)

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:39 pm

Layla snarled, pinning her ears to her skull. For a young pup she was massive in size. "I should ask you the same question." Layla sneered, her blue eyes blazing, her brown black and white pelt bristling, and her teeth flashing. Layla was definitely no wolf to piss off. Being trained to be an assassin has made her hard-working and threatening to wolves around her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:53 pm

"I asked you first. But if you must know, my name is Shadow, I belong to Durnals pack." She growled louder at the young wolf and kept her teeth bared as her hackles finally rose up. "So again I ask who are you?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:57 pm

"I don't give a damn when you- Wait. You're in my father's pack?" Layla stammered. "Durnal is my father. My name is Layla." She told her, twitching her ears softly. Durnal padded forward and nudged Layla. "I apologize for Layla. Hope she didn't cause you any trouble." Durnal said with a chuckle. Layla growled at her father.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:59 pm

Kapu went to see what all the ruckus was about, and saw that Shadow was back. His Aunt would be happy about that...

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:18 pm

Shadow stood there for a moment and watched her before calming down a bit "Yes your fathers pack. Its nice to meet you layla." She looked over when durnal showed and nodded her head slightly to him "Its nice to see you durnal"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:09 pm

"You too Shadow." Durnal replied, a small smile. Durnal still felt guilty for hurting Shadow the way he did, but he'd rather die then betray Pelican in any way. Layla flicked her ear as the feathers pierced into it waved in the wind.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:13 pm

Pelican watched in the Shadows Layla and Shadow begin to picker. She growls low and steps out just as Durnal did. Her electrifying blue eyes hardened with each passing moment. Striking my fore-paw down on her Earth and snaking her head up. Words coming out like venom as she hissed. " Shadow." 
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:50 pm

Shadow turned her head and looked at Pelican when she said her name, she could feel the hate for her try to come out as a growl but all she did was nod at he "Pelican, it's nice to see you too." she sat down and looked at the three of them then looked to Layla then back to Pelican "Is she from your first litter? She looks to be almost full grown."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:37 pm

Pelican tipped her head in a sorta nice way. " Second litter. Along with her sister, Bliss." Looking around suddenly for her daughter's midnight black fur. Seeing her in the shadows towering from behind Shadow on a rock. 

Bliss growled and snarled, canines colliding with each other violently. Stomping her fore-paw she boomed aloud. " Who the hell are you?" She snapped wildly, sneaking around the she-wolf. Eyeing her carefully, fur puffed out and bristling like crazy. Her crimson red orbs filtered with curiosity. Not knowing what she looked like, though she used her senses and the vibration on the ground to detect her way toward the fae. Stopping beside Layla, the two stood shoulder-to-shoulder with each other.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:09 pm

Durnal smiled as Pelican appeared, greeting her with an affectionate lick to the cheek. "Yes, our second litter. They are both quite a pawful." Durnal added, turning to Shadow.

Layla looked at her sister, a small smile appearing. "Its okay Bliss. Shadow is a friend of our Father's." Layla told Bliss, glancing over at the black fae. She looked up at her mother, "Do you know where Nakomi is?" Layla asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:36 pm

Pelican twitched when Durnal licked her, she half purred like a cat and nuzzled him. Not caring what Shadow thought. Hearing her daughter she flicked her to tail in the direction of the waterfall. " Meditating."

Bliss growled still uneasy as she glared at the black fae.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:42 pm

Layla nodded and padded away, her enormous masculine frame disappearing into the trees and she headed towards the scent of Nakomi. Finding her near the river, Layla smiled softly. She sat next to Nakomi and looked up at her, "Hey." She greeted.

Durnal returned the nuzzle, giving her one more lick to the ear before turning his head to Bliss. "Calm down sweetheart. Shadow's not gonna eat you." Durnal joked, licking her forehead.

Dakota padded forward to see Shadow, his massive muscular frame looking identical to Durnal's. Only smaller. "Afternoon Shadow." Dakota greeted, his own emerald eyes searching her. Braekon and Genocide trailed behind their eldest brother, Braekon's brown and white pelt sleek.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:05 pm

Kapu sat in the distance, watching the reintroduction.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:10 pm

Heilos stood next to Kapu, his creamy pelt and blue eyes bristling and blazing.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:15 pm

Kapu looked over at Heilos, noticing he looked angry. Or something like that??? "What's up?" The black wolf asked, his emerald eyes showing his concern.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:18 pm

"Nothing. I'm just a bit depressed since we haven't gotten to hang out much." Heilos replied, his ears flattening. The two had been best friends since they met.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:24 pm

Kapu's eyes softened, and he nudged his friends shoulder,"I'm sorry. There's just been to many faes around." He said jokingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:25 pm

Nakomi hushed Layla to be silent as she hummed slightly. Eyes closed a tad bit. Finally the enormous snow white she-wolf shifted to her paws and glanced down at Layla. " Hey."

Pelican looked over at Bliss as her daughter kept on growling and ignored her father. Snapping I stomp my fore paw. " Bliss!"

Bliss snarled, straightening up now and lashing her tail out. " I'll be the one to eat her if she dares lay a single claw on me. I don't know her nor do I trust her." the strikingly enormous black fae, with stunning crimson eyes glared at Shadow.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:36 pm

Layla looked up at the larger snowy fae, rounding her shoulders so they weren't as stiff. "Mom told me you were meditating." Layla told Nakomi. "Sorry if I disturbed you. I've just been lonely." Layla added, her blue eyes meeting Nakomi's light emerald.

Durnal flashed his fangs. "And then I'll be the one to have you declawed." Durnal threatened, his black pelt bristling. Durnal was normally never this harsh to a pup, but Durnal himself has done things to Shadow that he still regretted.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:43 pm

Bliss snarled and stepped up to her father, growling in pure rage. " And I'll be the one to kill you. Officially." She threatened right back. not caring if she hurt him or not. He has her plenty of times before. Hell, if she had a say so. She would rather die than be their daughter.

Pelican widened her eyes and lashed out at Bliss. " Bliss!" She half hissed down at her with all seriousness. " Do not ever say that again! Now go!" She roared, snapping her daughters muzzle. Which she only received a smack to the face, Bliss's claws driving into her cheek flesh. Yowling she snagged her head back and growled. " What the fuck?!"

Bliss narrowed her eyes before turning and bolting off.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:56 pm

"Go ahead and try it!" Durnal snarled, his emerald eyes daring her to try. But when she clawed Pelican, a flame he felt inside of him sparked. "Bliss you get your ass into the den and don't come out until I say you can!" Durnal demanded before turning to Pelican, licking the blood from her face. Once it was gone, Durnal pressed his nose to her ear. "Are you alright?"

Layla looked up at Nakomi, giving a soft sigh. "Can you teach me how to meditate?" Layla asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:59 pm

Bliss growled, " I'm not listening to you! I hate you!" She roared loud enough for him to hear as she kept on running.

Pelican felt hurt, yet angry at the same time. She moved away from Durnal, snarling. " I'm fine." Glancing voer at him with watery eyes. " What the fuck is up with our daughter?" She growled.

Nakomi raised a brow. Then shrugged. " First you have to release everything and just relax your body." Showing Layla what you exactly have to do to meditate.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:02 pm

Durnal sighed, lowering his head to the ground. "I don't know. All I do know is that she hates me. I could kind of tell before she even got the chance to admit it." He replied, anger and hurt burning inside of him. Lifting his head, he saw Pelican's eyes watery with tears that threatened to fall. "Please don't cry." Durnal pleaded.

Layla did as she was told and let her muscles relax, closing her eyes. She breathed deeply.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next