Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Trouble With You (M) (Reserved)

2 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

The Trouble With You (M) (Reserved) - Page 13 Empty Re: The Trouble With You (M) (Reserved)

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:54 pm

Layla sighed deeply. "I'm sure Grey is brutal enough," she agreed. "and no, Mason doesn't know." Layla rotated her head to look outside of the den, watching as the snow started to melt. She almost growled at Gen's next comment. "Mason isn't find of me. Nobody is. Hell, my own brother wouldn't even greet me." Layla replied, flattening her ears.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Trouble With You (M) (Reserved) - Page 13 Empty Re: The Trouble With You (M) (Reserved)

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:49 pm

Where are we going with this RP?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:38 pm

Gen rolled her eyes. "Please, both Mason and Grey are." She reassured Layla. "You're the only one Grey has been social with since Miyako died." Her tail flicked, and Gen started to stand. "They'd both do anything to protect you. If you ever need help, you know they'd be there." She looked down at Layla, smiling softly.

[No idea]
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:19 pm

Layla sighed, then looked away, hiding the insecurity that showed in her mesmerizing blue gaze. "I don't see why though." She murmured. "I'm no good. I'm mean, and nasty." Layla added, but smiled at her next comment. "Grey even admitted it himself, that he'd protect me with his life." She also stood, her powerful muscles loosening. "Want to go hunting?"
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:09 pm

Just so you know, I plan on bringing Jackie back in off and on, so here's her post.

Through the slushy snow walked black paws, the fur on the now not so broad shoulders of a coal black fae bristling with anger, her piercing yellow eyes burning with hatred as Jackie recognized Layla's scent by the border. "That bitch!" She snarled. Jackie had attempted to kill Gen, Grey and Masons sister, out of greed to become Delta, then work her way up to Alpha. But before she could foil her plan, Layla had kept Jackie away, and she was sent into exile by Mason. Jackie hated Layla with a passion. She wanted revenge on her, and everyone in the pack.
Jackie recognized a young brute from the pack. A yearling. He must've wondered too far. Being the sick wolf she was, Jackie attacked the young white brute, and with one bite to the neck, the warmth and light from the brute's cloudy blue eyes were gone. He was dead. Jackie dragged the young male to the pack's borders, and laid him there, making sure the pack knew that this battle wasn't over.
Jackie- http://howlingforjustice.wordpress.com/tag/wolf-recovery/
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:38 pm

Bump
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:07 am

Gen chose not to reply, instead smiled and eagerly nodded. She bounded off into the forest, glancing over her shoulder to see if Layla was following

-
[Completely forgot what Grey was doing so here we go]

Grey had left the camp almost immediately, running as hard and fast as he possibly could. He had reached the border when his front paws collided with something, sending him rolling into the snow. He shook his head, looking around for what had tripped him up. The familiar scent of death caused dread to pool in his stomach, and he scrambled to his feet, sending up a howl of warning. Carefully, he looked over the body, sneering when the scent of Jackie invaded his senses.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:42 pm

Layla followed Gen into the snow, but Grey's familiar warning howl had interrupted her, causing the enormous fae to fallow the echoes of his howl. Layla came to see the young brute dead at Grey's paws, but knew it wasn't Grey who killed him. She sniffed the dead brutes coat, Jackies stench lingering on him. "Grey, could you get Mason while I drag him back to camp. I think the pack would like to bury this young brute." Layla murmured.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:00 pm

Bump
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:53 pm

"I'm guessing he heard." Grey muttered, nudging the brute softly, as if he could rouse him from death. "Indeed I did." Mason growled, trotting out of the trees with Faith and Ianto close behind him. "I was hoping Jackie would've been dead." He shot Grey an accusing look, as if he had expected his younger brother to take care of the fae. "Ianto, Faith, take him back to camp." He ordered, "Double guard duty." Mason added, turning back to Grey and Layla. "You see this fae, you kill her on sight. Am I understood?"
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:13 pm

Layla nodded, then lifted her muzzle into the air, sniffing softly. "I'll search the North and West ends of the border. Grey, could you take South and East?" She asked, though it was more of a demand than it was a question. Layla flexed her muscles, and bounded away towards North, paws barely touching the ground as she ran. Once she reached the border, Layla started sniffing for Jackie, blue eyes narrowed as she noticed a huge paw print in the snow. Suddenly, a huge mass of weight was placed on her back, and Layla craned her neck to see a gray brute with a light brown underbelly, and green eyes. Raikou! "Get off me you fucker!" Layla snarled, twisting to get free, but his arms were locked firmly on her hips as she faced the wall of a cave, no way of escape. Raikou dove into Layla, his teeth digging into her scruff as he forces her hard and fast. Layla snarled and tried to buck him, but felt his teeth drive into her shoulders and his claws rip at her hips. Long moments went by, and his seed finally filled Layla. He snarled and clawed her over the face, then disappeared into the darkness.

Layla limped through the slushy snow, trying to get back to camp, gashes and bites all over her body. Her knees buckled, and she collapsed onto the ground, a single year escaping her ocean blue eyes.

(I plan on Layla having 4 pups, but we'll see. Maybe this is when Grey could end up falling for Layla, or during her pregnancy.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:24 pm

Bump? I'm sorry to be impatient. D: I am just so determined to kep this going since there's a whole new twist!
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:50 pm

Though he felt the familiar feeling of irritation spark in his chest, Grey nodded, whirling around and dashing off into the forest. He wove carefully between the trees, head several inches from the ground, and his amber eyes scanning the area around him. Occasionally a very faint scent would appear, and he would desperately circle around it, trying to track the wolf that had left it. Judging by the way the scent wove around the border, Grey guessed Jackie had planned everything very carefully. He wasn't one to get easily frustrated, but the pack he had grown attached to in the recent months was put into danger by this fae, and a sense of helplessness had washed over the brute, and Grey absolutely loathed the feeling. Grinding his teeth, Grey sped up, eager to get back to Layla and the others.

On his return trip, Layla's scent caught his attention. He frowned, noting the scent of another brute and blood, his eyes narrowing as a silent fury started to creep through him. The brute sprung forward, moving as fast as he possibly could in the melting snow. Grey found the blood trail rather quickly, and he turned sharply to follow it, finding Layla several minutes later. The sight of her lying in the snow, defeated, sent a sharp stab of pain through him, and he dashed to her side, nudging the fae softly. "Damn it, Layla! Are you alright?" Grey hissed sharply, anger radiating through the wolf. "Who did this to you?"
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:09 pm

Layla felt a wet nose touch her, and a familiar voice echo through her ears. Her head shot up, and she was about to snarl when Grey stood, and not the forcer. Layla nodded her head, trying to stand. "I'm fine." She lied, falling back into the snow. Layla lifted her head and pressed her muzzle into Grey's chest, refusing to cry. "That damn forcer! He..." Layla stopped, and she gulped softly, her aqua blue eyes meeting Grey's amber. Her blue orbs did not hold the strong and determined gleam. It was replaced with emotional pain and sadness. "That damn forcer got me pregnant!" She spat, getting to her paws and shuddering. "The same brute from my puphood. He cornered me in a cave smaller than a badgers den, and then he-" Layla couldn't finish. She began to limp into camp, gasps of shock heard from several wolves. When a few wolves came up to see if she was okay, Layla snapped. "Leave me the fuck alone, all of you!" She snarled viciously, lashing out at one brute before stepping back and lacing her ears back.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:52 pm

(Wow, I had just read this entire topic all the way through. Grey is absolutely hilarious. xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:51 am

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat May 03, 2014 5:53 pm

Mason burst out of the den when he heard the commotion, not sure what to expect. With his hackles raised, he started to charge forward, but faltered at what he saw. Layla, bloody and looking particularly defeated, with Grey not too far behind her, murder in his eyes. "What happened?" The Alpha demanded, eyes darting wildly between the two, expecting an explanation. "She had a run in with a forcer.." Grey growled, slowly moving forward to be by Layla's side. "Take care of Layla, I'm going after the brute." He informed them, and turned sharply, vanishing back into the trees. Gen approached the shaken fae slowly, touching noses with her when she got close enough. "Why don't you come with me and we'll get you patched up?" She asked quietly, locking eyes with her. Mason growled a warning at the rest of the pack, and they slowly started to disperse, leaving just Gen and Layla in the clearing.

[you want Grey to catch the forcer later on? Totally up to you :3 ]
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat May 03, 2014 6:08 pm

(Not really. I think I'll have Layla go after him once she's better. X3)

Layla snapped at Mason, her teeth colliding together, telling him to stay away. She turned around when another brute tried to approach her, and within seconds, he was on the ground, with Layla pinning him. She looked up at Grey, watching as he left, flattening her ears and sighing. Layla wasn't trying to be a bitch. But she knew all along, brutes were nothing but trouble. "I'm fine." Layla growled at Mason, but her gaze softened when Gen approached her. She calmed a bit, and sighed heavily. "Sure, why not?" Layla replied, her blue eyes washing over with an emotional pain that she hadn't felt in so long. "You were right. About Grey. He cares a lot, and I really appreciate that." She whispered, just so Gen could hear. Layla's bloodied pelt bristled a bit. She would get that forcer, if it took her the rest of her days. Layla wasn't defeated. Oh no, this little situation was just getting started, and Layla was going to finish it. This just made Layla feel stronger, and more powerful. Her blue eyes changed from painful, to vengeful, and blood-thirsty, just like her mother had been.

(Oooohhh, Layla's maaadd. cx I think I need to bring out Layla's bad side anyway.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:51 pm

Gen nudged Layla towards her den, looking over her wounds as they walked. "If Grey doesn't get him, I know you sure as hell will." She said, grabbing a collection of herbs and a bundle of cobwebs from the back of the den for preparation. Gen nudged a few towards the injured fae, "Those will help with the pain and healing process. They taste like shit, but there's nothing I can do about that." Gen informed her. She snatched up the rest of the plants, grinding them between her teeth and grimacing at the flavor. Spreading the herb to Layla's various wounds, Gen then applied the cobweb as generously as she could, and stepped back to examine her work. "Please don't stress the wounds, and come visit me now and then so we can clean them and refresh all of it, okay?" Gen asked, though it sounded more like a demand. The stern gleam that had been shining in her eyes faded to a more maternal sympathy, and she started to gently groom the other fae, doing her best to clear out the blood and dirt in her pelt. 

Grey charged blindly through the forest. He narrowly avoided trees and fallen logs, stopping only when it felt as if his lungs were about to burst. The brute turned in tight circles, desperately trying to pick up the scent of the forcer, but it seemed to have vanished from the air completely. His vision was tinted red, and his thoughts were muddled with rage. Deep down he knew he should be trying to keep calm and approaching the situation with a pit more poise and logic, which would greatly improve his chances of finding the forcer, but his more violent instincts had taken over and calming down was nearly impossible at the time. The brute snarled, his entire body heaving with both anger and exhaustion from his running. 

Hours later, Grey returned to the camp, covered in mud and looking rather defeated. His amber eyes were glued to the ground as he made his way towards Mason's den. He was utterly exhausted, and the shame from being unable to catch the forcer only added to that. Grey planned on reporting his findings to his brother, and then find somewhere to curl up and sleep.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:05 pm

Layla stared at the herbs and grimaced, a nasty sneer forming on her maw, hesitating, before chewing up the herbs and sighing as Gen worked on her wounds, ignoring the discomfort of how the patches up wounds felt. Layla's muscles tensed up a bit at the sound of Gen's voice about the forcer. "If I see that forcer ever again, I'll tare him apart." She snarled, gorgeous blue eyes gleaming with a burning rage that welled up in the pit of Laylad stomach. Layla blinked, and met Gen's gaze steadily, her breath now returning normal. "I'll do my best, but I'm a constant mover. I can never sit still for long." Layla replied, standing up on her strong legs.

Layla watched Grey return, and then a brute pass by the den she was in. Layla snarled at the white brute, snapping her jaws together viciously. The brute whimpered and hurried along, leaving the rest if the pack keeping their distance. Layla made her way to Mason's den where Grey was, and licked Grey's cheek gently. "Thank you." She whispered to him, meeting his amber gaze with her aqua blue.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:19 pm

Grey huffed, shaking his head. "For what? I didn't do anything." He muttered. Mason rolled his eyes, shifting his gaze to Layla. "Are you alright, Layla?" He asked, genuine concern laced through his tone. Grey lifted his head, watching her intently, as he was interested in her answer. "The truth, also." He warned quietly, smirking at the fae. As he awaited her answer, the younger brute started to try and work some of the mud out of his coat, muttering a few curses under his breath about the taste. 

[Sorry it's so short, I gtg]
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:02 pm

(That's alright. c:)

"You tried to find that forcer." Layla pointed out, blinking once then turning to look at Mason, trying to smile. Grey's next comment made frustration boil inside of her, but she held it back, resisting the urge to roll her eyes. "I'm fine. The pain is almost gone, I just want to find that brute before he hurts any other faes." Layla growled, being completely honest. She rolled her shoulders a bit.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:08 pm

"I didn't find him though. There's nothing to thank." He growled, sitting up straight again and setting his ears back. "You tried, brother." Mason reminded him, "Better than nothing at all." Grey sighed, and stood to exit the den. "I suggest you both get some sleep. It's been a long day." He suggested, padding out into the camp and towards his typical sleeping spot by a tree just outside of it. "No shit." Mason grumbled. "But he's right. Get some sleep Layla."
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:38 pm

Layla stood up, her powerful legs tensing a bit, but she felt no pain. She wanted to tare that forcer apart, limb by limb, organ after organ, and make sure his carcass was fed to the crows. Layla looked at Mason with fiery blue eyes, about to object. But she realized that the Alpha was right, and sighed softly. She was mentally so tired, but physically up and ready to run around. "Yes, Mason." Layla mumbled, being respectful for once, padding out of the den and laying underneath the caved rock where she slept when she first arrived here.

--- (I'm just gonna timeskip to the morning.)

Layla's eyes fluttered open, and she looked around, almost surprised at what she saw. There was barely any snow left, after such a long winter, green was showing again. Layla stretched her tired muscles, and padded out of camp, catching the scent of a young doe. She stalked silently through the landscape, claws barely touching the ground as she caught sight of the hoofed animal. The massive female sprang forward, locking her jaws around the doe's neck, claming down with a single bite, and it was dead almost instantly. Layla growled with satisfaction, and dragged the doe back to camp, sitting down and eating a fair portion. As brutes walked by, she growled at them, still on her defensive side. The males avoided her, pinning their ears back and scurrying away. A pup padded up and smiled. Layla recognized Sky, the young silver male. "Morning, Sky." She greeted. "Good morning Layla!" Sky yipped back, then padded off to play with his sisters.

(I had an idea. Maybe Layla's pregnancy could be a fake one, meaning she didn't get pregnant, and at the same time, Layla is upset and happy at the same time. She loves pups, but isn't ready for any of her own.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next