Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sasha and Nico on an Adventure (M)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sasha and Nico on an Adventure (M) Empty Sasha and Nico on an Adventure (M)

Post by horsegodess Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:21 pm

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/images18/CatFeralOneEyedHammy.JPG
http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/images18/CatFeralOneEyedHammy.JPG

Sasha wandered around. Her family had abandoned her when they moved out. 'it's no surprise' she said after a week of being alone in the house 'i'm not even pretty. i have one eye'. I paced back and forth at the window, making a decision. "forget this."
Sasha jumped out the crack in the window and trotted into the forest.

After reaching what appeared to be a suitable place with in the forest, with light streaming down into a dry log, Sasha leaped onto the fallen log and basked in the sun. "this isnt all that bad" she said to herself. Soon, Sasha was fast alseep
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Sasha and Nico on an Adventure (M) Empty Re: Sasha and Nico on an Adventure (M)

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:38 pm

Sasha and Nico on an Adventure (M) Streamtail

Nico padded forward, his nose inhaling many different scents. Prey, other cats, and twolegs. The powerful tom swung his massive head to look at the sky, seeing it turn a dark grey. A rain drop splattered onto his nose, causing him to sneeze. His brown tabby pelt bristled. Nico turned around and padded away into the trees with a mouse in his jaws from earlier. Nico came to a she-cat, whom was asleep. Nico nudged her softly, "Miss. It's raining. You should be somewhere sheltered." Nico whispered, his blue eyes washing with concern. He stepped back to give her room, noticing she had only one eye. Tilting his head, Nico's whiskers twitched softly as rain splatted on them.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:43 pm

I opened my eye when i felt the coldness of a small nose touch my thin fur. I stood up and shook my multicolored fur, extending the tremble to my back leg. "thank you but I do not have a shelter anymore. I'm never going back there" I say, not caring if he knows what I am talking about or not. I hop down from the log to become eye level to him.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:50 pm

Nico rose an eyebrow. "You lived with twolegs?" Nico guessed, snorting softly. "A house isn't what I meant. I was talking about a cave or something." He told her, turning his head to look into the trees. Sighing softly, he glanced her way. "My name is Nico, by the way. If you want, you can stay at my cave." Nico offered, shrugging his powerful shoulders.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:52 pm

"sure. Why not?" Sasha said. she was used to being with other cats. She followed Nico.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:58 pm

Nico lead the she-cat to his fairly big den and sat down, curling his tail over his massive paws. "You can eat my mouse. I have another back there." Nico offered, padding towards the other mouse he saved. He began to eat, satisfying his belly. "What's your name?" Nico asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:01 pm

Sasha crinkled her nose at first. Although she had killed them and brought them to her owner sometimes, it had never occurred to her to eat one of them. She refused it politely and sat down facing the tom cat who had now laid down. "Oh, i'm Sasha. sorry about that". As she finished her sentence she walked over to Nico and laid down next to him.

(sorry so short)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:05 pm

Nico chuckled softly as she refused to eat the mouse. "Nice to meet you Sasha." He replied, letting a smile form on his muzzle. Nico finished the mouse happily, and watched her pad over to lay next to him. "Pardon me if I sound rude, but how old are you Sasha?" Nico asked, tilting his head.

(Nico is about 3 1/2, so yeah...)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:09 pm

"I'm 4 years old" Sasha responded nonchalantly. A silence fell over the cave and no words were spoken. Sasha curled up and drifted into a light sleep, her light breathing now steadily audible
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:11 pm

(Ugh, wrong age. My character Ravenstar was 3 1/2. Nico is also 4. xD)

Nico nodded, "So am I." Nico watched her sleep, and smiled softly. He curled up next to her, wrapping his tail around him, though he stayed awake, on the alert for any danger.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:15 pm

(oops. hehe)

The next morning, Sasha woke up early to the growling of her small stomach. She hadn't eaten in days and it finally had caught up to her. Sasha wasn't planning on staying with Nico in his cave, but it was still raining. She decided to wait the rain out and then go get some food. She put her head back down and fell back to sleep.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:21 pm

Nico looked at Sasha from the corner of his eye, then watched go back to sleep. He sighed, and let himself fall into a light slumber, dreams of his kithood coming to mind. It was then replaced by nightmares of the cat who murdered his parents. Nico jolted awake, panting softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:32 pm

Sasha was a tad bit startled when Nico jolted next to her. She woke up and yawned, showing off her needle sharp teeth. She saw that the rain was clearing up and sun was starting to fight its way through the gloom. she shivered a bit, and puffed out her coat.

(sss)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:38 pm

"Sorry about that, Sasha. Just a bad dream." Nico said softly, rising to his pads and stretching out his legs, long sharp claws unsheathing, followed by a tired yawn. "Sleep well?" Nico asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:43 pm

"Yes" Sasha responded. "thank you so much for letting me stay with you the night but i have over welcomed my stay". I say as I begin to walk out, getting ready to catch something to eat.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:47 pm

Nico shook his head, "You haven't over welcomed your stay at all. I honestly only have a few friends that I don't see as often as I wish to." Nico told her, padding to her side.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:56 pm

"okay, but i am kind of hungry. how about i stay until the rain clears up, and then i'll go find some food" Sasha said as she turned her head to face him. she walked back to the back of the cave and laid down. there was silence for a while untill sasha said, "why haven't you mentioned it yet?" She was talking about her eye
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:59 pm

"That seems fair." Nico nodded his head, and smiled. Pricking his ears at her question, Nico shrugged. "Because I try to treat all cats the way they want to be treated. Having one eye isn't bad. My father had only one eye. He lost it in a fight." He told her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:03 pm

"but why are you being so nice to me? no one wants a one eyed cat around. That's not pretty to look at. cats ought to have two glassy beautiful eyes that the other can stare into. For me, no one would want to do that" She said, looking away from him a little ashamed.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:16 pm

Nico came to her side, and bent his head down since she was about 4 inches shorter, and licked her cheek. "I accept you the way you are. And you really are pretty, Sasha. I wouldn't care if you had no eyes at all, I'd still accept you." Nico told her, a charming smile appearing on his muzzle.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:30 pm

Sasha could tell what Nico was saying was sincere. "well thank you for letting me stay here". Sasha said. She heard thunder crash, and the rain pour now. It was just not letting up. "looks like we'll be here for a while" She said, looking down at her stomach which was pinching. Sasha was now starving.

(my idea is that nico has to go out in the rain to get her some food, and when he comes back, Sasha licks him dry and they have to stay together the night and then the magic happens. like it is cold so they start cuddling and all that)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Most badass idea ever. :3)

Nico nodded his 'your welcome', and looked as the rain fell. "I'm used to this kind of weather. You stay in the den while I go look for some food." Nico said, not hesitating for her answer. The large tom pushed himself through the bushes and broke out into a run, leaving muddy prints in the ground behind him, until he could smell rabbit. His mouth watered with anticipation, dropping into a low crouch and stalking forward, his blue eyes sharp. Launching himself onto the rabbit, it took one bite to kill it. "A meal for two." Nico wouldn't give up though. He buried his kill then went after a squirrel, soon catching that as well. Nico carried the two rodents back to the den and dropped them at the back, shaking his thick brown tabby pelt. It wasn't long haired, but it was thick and warm.

P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:17 pm

"wow." Sasha said as she saw Nico carrying such big prey. Normally, she would be a bit grossed out to eat that sort of stuff, but she was starving. She would get used to it. She walked over the the carcasses and started to lick the skin off of the rabbit's leg. She then took a small piece of meat and tossed it up into her mouth. She hate hungrily, but did not wolf it down. Then, she stepped outside for a moment to get a drink of water from a fresh puddle. Sasha got a little wet as she was outside and shook when she came back in the cave. then she hastily started to lick her back, arching it so she could reach. She saw Nico and how wet he was, and she walked over to him. She began to lick his head, streaking the short fur in one way.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:52 pm

Nico gave a soft purr rumble deep in his throat when Sasha began to lick his fur, a smile forming on his muzzle. The massive tom bent his head down to lick her shoulder fur, matting it down softly as his tail twitched happily. Nico lifted his aqua blue gaze to meet her one light olive green.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:33 pm

Sasha looked into Nico's eyes and felt a spark go off inside of her, but she continued to lick him. After a few seconds she laid down, hoping Nico would join her. The floor of the cave was cold, and the rain added to the chill.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next