Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadows of the Heart [ R ]

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Shadows of the Heart [ R ]  - Page 6 Empty Re: Shadows of the Heart [ R ]

Post by The Wolverine Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:45 pm

O D I N

Odin sat back down and patted Frigga's hand gently. "If Thor really did do it, then I'll have to go through with an exile and the punishments that follow. Perhaps Heimdall would know something, he sees all," he said.

T H O R

Thor sat in his cell, tossing a cup in between his hands to occupy himself as he thought. Maybe he did kill those Midgardians, but why? I didn't have a reason to kill anyone. If I really did commit this crime, then I'll never se Jane again or any of those mortal friends, he thought sadly. Staring at the white ceiling, Thor rested his head against the wall, back facing the corridor.
The Wolverine
The Wolverine
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:44 am

Frigga
Frigga nodded her head. She was sure Heimdall would know and could prove her son's innocence; her mind lingered on Loki, however. The boy acted rashly when he felt slighted, which she had to admit happened quite often. The best she could do is hope for the best...and hope that he didn't decide to do something stupid while they were trying to sort this mess out.

Loki

Loki made his way into the prison chambers, acknowledging the presence of the guards there with a nod of his head and moved forward after procuring the location of the cell he was visiting. He got strange looks from them when he said he was going to visit his brother, but pretended not to notice them as he walked with his arms behind his back. He stopped outside the cell he was journeying towards, seeing his brother facing away from the front of the cell. Loki held back a soft chuckle. Did he now feel even a fraction of the brokenness Loki had suffered because of his 'father'? Loki stiffened and stood up straighter, "Thor." He said, softly but loud enough for Thor to hear, "...I came to ask you if you really don't remember anything..."
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

http://otakucastle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wolverine Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:48 pm

O D I N
Odin nodded ever so slightly. "I will speak to him in an hour's time. I want to think on this matter before speaking with him," he said, standing up. "If you need me, dear, I will be around walking," the king said, dismissing himself from the room and to the crisp daylight.

T H O R
Upon hearing footsteps, Thor stopped his mindless occupation to listen to the gait. He turned his head to the side a small fraction to see who had halted at his cell. The male heard a voice, the only one that could belong to his brother, and turned his head away again. "I tell the truth, Loki. I have no memory if going to Midgard and killing those people," he responded quietly, closing his eyes in frustration.
The Wolverine
The Wolverine
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:06 pm

Loki
Loki stared at his brother for a moment at his answer, "Great," he murmured, feigning disappointment. He decided he might as well get his anger out now...although perhaps not as directly as he would've. "Father's placing the blame on me all because you can't remember," Loki said, starting to pace back and forth in front of the cell. "Of course he would. He couldn't dare dream of blaming you. You're the only one he really cares about in the first place!" Loki threw up his hands in defeat, stopping his pacing, "I don't know how you do it, Thor. I don't know how you manage to get everyone always on your side. Never once has anyone sided with me aside from yourself, and even then, what good does that do? You back me up falsely, don't you? You'd never do anything for me if it involved anything I believe in. Let's face it, Thor. We're too different to be friends, much less brothers." Loki's voice lost its emotion and dropped low, cold as ice, "Which is probably why we aren't brothers in the first place."
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wolverine Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:15 pm

T H O R
As he listened to Loki's rant, Thor's face turned red in anger. "I didn't know he'd blame you! It's not my choice to be the favorite, like I had even asked for it!" He stood up and clenched his fists, dropping the cup he'd been tossing to himself. "I always listen to you, trust you even, but I shouldn't and I have learned that all too well. Tell me, why do I keep on being a brother to you, Loki?" Thor ran a hand through his hair, trying to keep his own temper in check. "I'll tell you why. I believe there's good in you and I don't care how long it will take me until I can unleash that one part of you that you've hidden away." The god sighed, staring right through Loki. "I don't even care if we're not blood-related, we few up together and have the same parents, whether you want to or not. I'm sorry that Odin's blaming you for this. I doubt you caused this whole situation. As you say, I could have most likely gone to Midgard and killed those people." As Thor finished speaking, he slid down the wall again into a sitting position.
The Wolverine
The Wolverine
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:35 pm

Loki
Loki snorted, "Didn't know he'd blame me? Thor, I knew you were always thick-headed but I didn't think you were stupid. He's always blamed me!" Loki snarled in response. Loki remained silent while Thor continued his rant, taking it all in, feeding his anger. His hatred. His feeling of betrayal. He no longer cared to keep a cap on it. Give him reason to suffer, no longer in silence, but for all the world to see. And, oh, yes. All of Asgard was going to suffer for Odin's mistakes. "You're a fool, Thor," Loki said, his voice suddenly soft, this time, "For the first time in my life, I feel bad for you. I feel bad that you're so bent on a lost cause. Whatever good was once in me, Thor, it is no longer there. Years of living here. Dealing with things you'll never understand. It's gone. Forever." Loki wrapped one hand around the bars of the cell and faced slightly away from Thor, "If it's any condolences...I don't blame you for what happened." Loki stiffened his resolve again, "But it doesn't change what happened with father and why. And I'm sorry...but there are things I can't forgive...and you taking away whatever love I could've possibly received from father is one of those things."
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wolverine Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:44 pm

T H O R
"I know you hate me for father playing favorites, and I don't blame you. I would probably hate you, too. " Thor closed his eyes. "I never wanted to take away from you or cause you all this hardship that you have had to deal with. I know you're pleased that I'm in here," he muttered, looking up at Loki. "The reason that Odin doesn't love you like he does me, apart from you being all cold and evil, is that you're a Jotun. If I could give you a sliver of the affection I receive I would kit to give you a better life." Thor remained silent after his last sentence, staring at the wall in front of him.
The Wolverine
The Wolverine
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:59 pm

Loki

Loki eyed Thor as he continued speaking. He pursed his lips but made no comment when Thor said he was pleased he was in there. He wouldn't deny it, but he wasn't going to sell himself out any more than he already had by saying 'yes' to that. It simply wasn't going to happen. He didn't need to let himself go that much right now, anyways. Better bottle it all up for... well, better not disclose any other plans he might have just yet. Not even to himself - he didn't want to act rashly right now simply because he was angered. He let out a hiss of breath through his teeth when Thor mentioned the Jotuns. He was quiet for a moment, letting his hand drop from the cold bar of the cell. "I don't need anyone's affections anymore, Thor. I've already made it plain and clear there's nothing left to save...love wouldn't do a thing for me." Loki grimaced, on the verge of telling Thor he did it all, just to rub it in his face, but wisdom slipped in. "Thor...give up. Just give up. It'll be easier in the long-run...I promise." Because this...this is only scratching the surface of it all.
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wolverine Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:11 pm

T H O R
"Maybe you're right that love can't do anything for you, but I won't stop my love for, Loki. I'll give up my harmless compassion that I've had for you if it will make you happy. At least now you'll get to be king," Thor muttered, throwing up his hands in defeat. "I doubt Odin will be able to prove that I'm innocent and I'll get exiled. That should be entertaining for you," he said darkly. "I'm done talking with you, so if you don't mind..."
The Wolverine
The Wolverine
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:01 pm

Loki

Loki stared coldly at Thor as he continued to speak. You ought to give up your love, Thor. You're a fool. Nothing better than the oaf your father is. His eyes clouded over slightly at the mention of being king. That's not even all this is about anymore, Thor. You are so ignorant. It's a blessing you won't ever be king of Asgard now. Loki didn't appreciate being dismissed by his brother, but he wasn't going to snap at him. He saw how defeated he looked. That would be enough for him, for now. But he couldn't leave quietly. No, that wasn't like him at all. Might as well stay in character, no? "I doubt anyone believes you did it, Thor," he said, starting off soft in tone, "So soon enough you'll be out from behind those bars, continuing to bury me under the hatred of your father, soaking in all the love. From him, from the people, from every little thing that can breathe and has a heartbeat." Loki snarled, "And you won't even know you're doing it. You're better off in there than you'll ever be out here." Without waiting for a response, Loki turned on his heel and left.

[ idk what you should write. Do something xD have fun with it. ]
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wolverine Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:23 pm

T H O R
Thor stretched out his legs as he listened to his brother speak, frowning angrily as Loki said he would be better off in this dingy prison. "That's not true!" He shouted as Loki left, throwing the cup in his hand at the bars, denting the metal. He growled, slamming his fists on the cold floor of the cell. In his heart he would always look at Loki as a brother and a friend, but in his head he wanted to kill Loki, not in a quick and easy fashion, but in a slow, torturing process that would kill him painfully.

(I got nothing. This is just embarrassing.)
The Wolverine
The Wolverine
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:30 pm

Loki

Loki heard his brother's yell after him, hearing something thrown before all was quiet as he slipped from the prison, saying something about Thor needing to be calmed down before exiting completely. He wanted to leave. The anger welling up inside him was ready to take over every little thing about him. His mind was drunk off of it all. Drunk, and yet his thoughts were rational. As rational as they could get, of course. He wanted a war. He wanted to obliterate Asgard, even if it meant him dying with it. He'd go to the Jotuns. He'd appeal to their better nature. Yes, perhaps at one point in time he'd wanted to kill them - wipe out their entire race, not just 'kill them' - but he was sure he could lie his way through it all. He could, would, get them on his side. He'd get them to wage war on Odin and his precious kingdom. He'd let them in like he had before, through the many back roads of Asgard. The Bifrost wasn't the only way in and out. Loki headed towards his room to prepare for his departure. He wasn't leaving until a war was declared, or until his body was laid to waste on the cold grounds of Jotunheim.

[ I know this doesn't give you much. You could say something about maybe Odin finding out that Loki was no longer in the castle but people didn't know where he was, or something like that? Just spewing out random ideas. ]
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wolverine Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:11 pm

O D I N
Odin walked out of the palace with a mission. Speak to Heimdal, find out if Thor's innocent or guilty, exile his glorious son or whoever the perpetrator is, then get on with life. That's how these things normally went, but Loki the one who was normally accused. As the old king made his way down the Rainbow Bridge towards the circular dome that was the Bifrost, he thought of the ways Thor could've done this crime towards the Midgardians. He strutted up to the large guard, Heimdal, and gave a polite nod of his head. "I believe you know why I'm here, old friend," he said tiredly.

T H O R
Thor's anger raged through his bloodstream like a poison. How dare Loki talk to me that way! All I've ever been to him was a brother if not anything. We've been through too much for him to say that. I know he always wanted to be king, and I did at one point. But why would he say that I'm better off in here? Without really thinking, Thor stood and squared his shoulders, running at the bars of his cell, slamming all 600 sum pounds of his body into the metal. He grunted as he rammed the bars, feeling something crack and giving no accord to it. He then grasped the door bars in his hands, pulling apart the 'cage' he was in before a guard caught eye of Thor and called in reinforcements.

(I'll finish up with Thor's little part next post.).
The Wolverine
The Wolverine
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:26 pm

Loki

Loki stumbled forward a few steps as soon as the familiar back road had taken him where he'd wanted to be. The cold had little affect on him. The icy ground crunched under his shoes as he walked forward with a purpose, vaguely aware of eyes on him, but he couldn't see from which direction. Perhaps they were coming from all directions. He could care less, however. He was there on a mission, and his confident strides stated so. "I request an audience with you!" Loki's voice boomed in the small 'cove' of sorts formed by surrounding rocks. When he got no answer, Loki clenched his fists, "Answer me!" he shouted at the rock formation, waiting to see a familiar flash of blue skin and red eyes. When he did, he smirked before straightening, "I request a war." Loki said, "Against Asgard. And I wish to help lead you against them."

Heimdal

Heimdal was half expecting Loki to return any minute. It wasn't as if he'd let him go anywhere - and if he did, it would be information he would not withhold from his king. The last person he expected to see, however, was his king. But even then, he knew why the mighty ruler had come here. He gave a stiff nod, not out of disrespect, to Odin, "Yes, I believe I do," he said quietly before remaining silent for a moment. Whom he had seen leave for Midgard was Thor, although he didn't want to have to say that. Could it be possible that maybe it hadn't been? In every outward appearance it had been Thor. "From what my eyes could tell me, it was Thor," Heimdal replied, keeping his tone soft. "But if I have permission to give my own thoughts, my king, I don't believe he did it."
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wolverine Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:36 pm

O D I N
Odin nodded solemnly at the guard's words. "That is what we believe also. Thor just doesn't have that spark to kill people, especially his Midgardians. Is there anyway, Heimdal, that there could have been any other person who could've left to Midgard?" He asked, looking up at the man.

T H O R
As guards came spilling into the hall, Thor slowed down in his rash attack on the cell as his senses returned to him. He looked out at the guards who had risked their lives many times before in battle and winced, feeling a pain in his upper arm. The guards watched their prince in fear and confusion, wondering what they should do. The captain of the guards stepped forward. "My prince, is everything alright? Should we call someone to help you?" He asked.
"No, I'm fine! It was just a bout of anger. I'm sorry for the alarm," Thor apologized, grasping his arm with his hand. The guards slowly trickled away, leaving the god to brood over his broken arm and pride.
The Wolverine
The Wolverine
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:49 pm

Heimdal

"I'm not certain," Heimdal said, not relaxing in the slightest. "Unless someone can impersonate another god, it was Thor through and through." Heimdal hated the words. He really, honestly did. Although he rarely showed emotion, he was quite fond of Thor Odinson. "There are back passageways in and out of Midgard, but if it were Loki, you would've seen him and not Thor. I'm afraid those are the only answers I can offer to you."

Loki

Loki stared at the leader of the Jotuns, red eyes glaring. Loki was aware of multiple Jotuns coming out from behind the rocks. It was obvious they weren't all that pleased that he was there, "I come in peace," Loki said, holding his hands up in surrender, "I'm not here to say Asgard has declared war on you. I'm asking you to declare war on Asgard."
"And why would we do that?" the Jotun leader asked.
"Because I thirst for Odin's blood on my hands," Loki stated. "I want them gone. Every last Asgardian who thought they could best me. Who thought they could outsmart me. Who thought they could hate me because I'm a Jotun!" Loki snarled, "Them hating me for being one of you ought to inspire you to fight. Does it?" Loki waited for a response, and when none came, he continued, "Fine. I will make a deal with you. A simple deal, one that I'm sure you'll agree with."

[hahahahahahahaaaa! Not telling you the deal >:] it's a seeecrettt! ]
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wolverine Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:57 pm

(Arrgh, meanie! I want to know!!!!)

O D I N
"Thank you, Heimdal, for your answers. This is hard to say, but I must exile Thor," Odin said, turning to go. "If there is anything that you can remember from earlier, please send word. Thank you again for your watchful eye." The king then headed back towards Asgard, taking his time to delay the punishment he would have to inflict on Thor.

The Wolverine
The Wolverine
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:04 pm

[ Bwahaha. It's so sad. Loki...he's so broken...so broken. ]

Heimdal

Heimdal nodded at what Odin said, even though he didn't want to. He didn't want to agree that Thor was the one who was being exiled...he couldn't stand the thought of the rightful heir being banished. More so than that, he couldn't imagine what Asgard would be like with Loki on the throne. He would never say he hated Loki, not ever, but he didn't think he was fit to be king. Not with so much hatred and indecision and spite swirling around in him. It wouldn't be good for anyone, "Yes, my king," Heimdal said, and without another word, went back to standing there, waiting for someone who perhaps needed to use the Bifrost.

Loki

He'd known the deal was going to work. He hadn't had a doubt in his mind. Now all he had to do was go find his father and tell him the good news. War was coming, and he was going to perish. Loki took the same way back as he had come, through the back 'alleys.' Loki straightened his coat and lifted his head high, throwing his door open as he headed down the halls searching for Odin. He was going to find him and tell him what he'd always yearned to tell him. Loki was going to kill him. Loki was going to kill Odin, the All Father. And there was not a single thing that Odin would be able to do to stop him.
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wolverine Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:27 pm

O D I N
Odin made his way back into the palace, pausing briefly in the foyer. He let out a hiss of air that he'd been holding, closing his eye to think. Could he really go through with this? Yes, he had to. If he didn't give Thor the proper punishment then that gave an example for anyone to get away with any crime. Odin walked into the throne room, standing in the center of the room. How could you have done this, boy? He thought to himself, turning to head down to the prisons to retrieve Thor himself.
The Wolverine
The Wolverine
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:36 pm

Loki

Loki headed towards the throne room with a purpose. He didn't bother with the looks he was given from the guards. His attitude said it all. The look on his face. This was the highlight of his life...yes, his entire life. Loki swung open the golden doors to the throne room only to see his father walking towards him. Well, not him. The doors, more like it. "Father, perfect timing," Loki said with a wicked grin, stepping into the throne room. "I come bearing good news. You simply must give me a few minutes of your time. It's quite a big deal." I'm sure you'll be devastated.
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wolverine Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:48 pm

O D I N
Odin took a step back as the doors swing open, seeing Loki walk through. The old man's face lit up at the words of 'good news', hoping it had to do with Thor. "Yes, Loki?" He asked, surprised to see him so...excited. "What news do you bear?"
The Wolverine
The Wolverine
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:53 pm

Loki

Loki smirked at his father before calming down, "The day has finally come, Odin, King of Asgard," he said, venom dripping from his words. "The day has finally come when you will kneel before the son you never loved. Because at long last, the Jotuns have decided to rebel against this injustice against their race. They've decided that no king ought to discriminate against race - especially against his own son." Loki seethed. It took a tremendous amount of willpower not to strike Odin down where he stood, "War is upon us, All Father. And this time, I am not on your side."
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wolverine Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:58 pm

O D I N
As Odin listened to Loki, the color drained from his face. He was lost for words, staring at his son in disbelief. "Why? How could you do this?" He asked, knowing the answers. "Ne'er mind, Loki. You will fail, like you always do. Asgard will prevail against your scheming."
The Wolverine
The Wolverine
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:06 pm

Loki

Loki ached inside at the question. There were so many answers at the tip of his tongue he wished he could speak, but he needn't get himself into anything more. He knew he couldn't curb his anger against his father. After all these years the anger was about to come spilling out like the blood of the Asgardian warriors...he'd have to wait to satisfy his thirst for his father's blood until the battle actually started. "I don't think so, Father," he said mockingly, "Until you take me hostage or strike me down, this plan will surely not fail. You've underestimated the power of the Jotuns." Loki's smile faded as he pursed his lips, "It doesn't surprise me that you'd do so, however. You've never been a man worthy of the throne... Prepare to fall." Loki spun on his heel and walked out, stopping at the doorway and glancing over his shoulder, "And let it brew in your mind that whatever blood is shed is on your hands." With that, Loki left.
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wolverine Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:21 pm

O D I N
Odin stood in the entryway of the stairs, listening to Loki's few words. He kept a straight face at his last sentence, cringing in the inside. How could he betray his own people to raise a Jotun? It was a question he asked himself periodically. The old man walked down the stone steps that led down to the prisons. The guard at the door nodded to his king, giving in to a small bow. "Hello, sir. How can I help you down here?" The unfortunate guard asked. He had seen Thor's anger bloom and was afraid for his prince, and his king.
"I'm here to get Thor," Odin replied emotionless, walking down the corridor. He stopped in front of Thor's cell, looking over the bent bars and rested his gaze on the man huddled in the corner. "Thor, get up. Your brother has announced war on Asgard. Your exile will be postponed until this threat is taken care of. Now come along," the king ordered, leaning in his spear.

T H O R
Thor heard voices down the hall, sighing heavily. His arm had dulled to a small throb, but he could still feel the sharp pinch of the broken bone. He stretched his legs out carefully, feeling the presence of someone watching him. He heard his father's voice, not even turning his head to comprehend him. His feelings towards Loki had sobered, but he was afraid he might let his temper get the better of him. He stood up Odin's command. "Father, I cannot aid you in this battle, even though I wish to. I injured myself and am not in condition to wage war on one of Loki's mindless rages. I will come to help in strategies, but nothing other," the blonde said, following the veteran upstairs to the throne room.
The Wolverine
The Wolverine
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next