Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Not Enough [R] [Open]

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

It's Not Enough [R] [Open] Empty It's Not Enough [R] [Open]

Post by Wolfy Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:24 pm

It's Not Enough [R] [Open] Tumblr_mtl6iwUplR1r2sl8jo1_500

"I would highly appreciate it if you would just fuck off." Lucas sneered, glaring at the man across from him with anger. Typical over muscled asshole. "You're gonna regret that, you little fa-" His insults were interrupted by Lucas's fist, colliding with his jaw and knocking him to the ground. The small crowd around the pair had grown considerably since the fight started, and he heard the yelling of a professor  echoing down the hallway. His opponent was still on the ground, cradling a soon to be bruised jaw. "Shiiiiiit...." Lucas grumbled, redirecting his dark brown eyes to his shoes as the bumbling, over weight professor shoved his way through the crowd. "Grey! Terren! What the hell is going on!?" The man demanded, beady brown eyes switching between the two quickly. "He punched me right in the freaking jaw! I swear I just bumped him, sir." Jake Terren, Lucas's new enemy, replied, throwing Lucas under the bus with no hesitation. "Is this true, Lucas?" The professor wiped his forehead, glaring at Lucas. "Yes. I punched him, right after he thoroughly insulted both my mother and I." Anger was boiling in the pit of his stomach, making it hard to not punch the professor himself. "You've been here only three weeks, Grey, and this is the second time you've been at it with someone. Next time you won't get off so easy. Report to me in two hours for your punishment." Lucas nodded, stalking off as the professor helped Jake up. Three weeks into college. This was supposed to be fun, easy. It's the entire reason he went back. To do more with his life. But instead he found Jake, an asshole who's shoe size was larger than his IQ. Due to his overly rich parents, the idiot had gotten into college when he needed to stay in high school for several hundred more years. Adults. We're meant to be adults. Not elementary school bullies.

Lucas threw open the room to his dorm, surprising his roommate as the door slammed into the wall. The wild haired kid looked up, blinking. Lucas was 99% sure he was rooming with the smartest kid on campus. With uncombed curly red hair, without a daring bone in his body and a self curfew of 9, Lucas and Adam seemed to be exact opposites. But Lucas seemed to get along best with the 19 year old, and sometimes he looked forward to coming back to an intelligent conversation after being surrounding by steroid pumped apes all day. "You okay?" Adam asked, flipping a page in his text book as he continued to read. "Terren." Lucas replied, plopping heavily down onto his bed, leaning back on the pillow and casting his gaze over towards Adam. "Ah. Sorry about that Lucas. You know whatever bullcrap comes out of his mouth isn't true." Lucas grinned at the reassurance. "Can't help it. His face is just soo... punch-able." Adam laughed at that, and closed his text book. "Maybe you should go take a walk around campus or something. Help clear your head?" Lucas nodded in agreement, grabbing a water bottle from their mini fridge and exiting the room. 

Adam was right. Fresh air was a relief. There was more new students being shown around, and he hoped none of them would become a mini Jake. Most of them were girls though, so in its own way, that was a relief. Lucas parked himself on one of the benches, beneath a tree who's leaves were just beginning to change color. Sighing softly to himself, Lucas leaned back, closing his eyes for a moment. God, college wasn't all it was made out to be.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

It's Not Enough [R] [Open] Empty Re: It's Not Enough [R] [Open]

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:24 am

(I would like to join. What are you looking for in a reply?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:56 am

[Well, for length, maybe around the size of the middle paragraph? Shorter is fine, if you can't think of anything. either gender is fine, and I didn't have much of a plot in mind.]
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:22 am

(Okey doke.)

It's Not Enough [R] [Open] Image4xl
Image crediting:http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1077649

Stella

I followed the group of students, hanging back, preferring to be alone. I spotted a bench and sat down on it, glad to be rid of the horde of students. I set my books down next to me and took out my iPod and pushed my earbuds into my ears and leaned back and closed my eyes. A second later I sensed someone sit down next to me and I opened my eyes and sat up...abd held back a gasp. The guy sitting next to me was extremely hot. I took out my earbuds and got ready to speak to him, wondering if he would be I retested in me. ~Yeah right, Stella. Like a jock like him would be interested in a goth like you.~ a voice said in the back of my mind. I ignored it and said, "Hi. I'm Stella."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:33 pm

Tattoos :3
Moar Tattoos :3
Have Some Moar :3
:3

[Had to do that.]

Lucas didn't wince when the girl next to him spoke, though the irritated side of him wanted to. Hesitantly, he opened his eyes, turning his head slightly to look at the girl. She was obviously new, since he hadn't seen her trailing after Jake like a lost, barbie doll puppy. "I'm Lucas." He replied quietly, half expecting Jake to come into sight and lead her off like a prize. It wouldn't surprise him. "You need help with anything...?" Lucas asked, one of his brows raised in silent question. He would have liked to have time to calm himself down, so he didn't end up getting himself in even more trouble. A group of people passed by behind them, chattering away in a manner that reminded him of a group of birds. Sighing softly to himself, Lucas allowed a hesitant smile to form.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:29 am

Stella

"Pleasure to meet you Lucas." I replied, smiling slightly. "No. I don't need any help with anything II Nguyen. I just wanted to get away from those girls. Too chattery and annoying fir my taste. I prefer to be alone and if I have to be around people I prefer no more than two." I replied to his question. I held back a groan as a group of girls walked behind us, their chatter voices putting my nerves on edge. Then I caught his smile and I couldn't help smiling back.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:46 am

Lucas dipped his head, smile fading slightly. When she started to speak again, his eyes nearly rolled. Maybe she wasn't as chatty as them, but in the mood he was in, he didn't care how many people she wanted to have around her. Jake's baritone voice hit his ears, and Lucas stood quickly, facing the direction it came from. A sneer started to make its way onto his face, dark brown eyes settling into a glare when Jake approached him. "Shouldn't you be with your boyfriend?" Lucas rolled his eyes. "Don't sound so jealous." He replied, now smirking softly. Jake's face reddened as he tried to think up a reply. "Don't hurt yourself." Lucas yawned, and chuckled when Jake flipped him off and turned in the other direction. "That went well." He muttered softly to himself, turning back to Stella and looking down at her. "I better go. Have to see the 'warden' in about an  hour."
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:16 am

Stella

"That guy's a jerk." I remarked, glaring after him. Then I looked up at Lucas. "Okay. Good luck." I replied, starting to put my earbuds back in.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:30 pm

Lucas rolled his eyes at her comment. Jerk was an understatement. He made his way towards his dorm, noting that Adam was gone from his usual spot on the bed. His books were in a neat stack on a smooth bedspread, so Lucas assumed he hadn't gone to any classes. Checking the digital clock on the wall, Lucas groaned softly to himself. 
The professor fixed him with a haughty glare when he strode into the office, bag slung over one shoulder and a look of hatred burning in his dark brown eyes. "You are to stay here for one hour." 
"I thought college would have different punishments than high school. And teachers that listen to both sides of the story." Lucas replied, softly. The professor shook his head, preparing to leave. "If you act like you are still in highschool, you will be treated like it."
-
"I'm surprised you didn't die of boredom." Adam grinned, gently shoving Lucas. Adam, his girlfriend Lucy, Lucas and another girl named Melody were walking down the street, heading back to campus after eating out. "You can come up with a lot of ways to beat someone in an hour." Lucas grinned down at the three, happy for the first time that day. He wouldn't have to worry about Jake for a while.
Melody

Lucy
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:26 pm

Stella

I was walking down the sidewalk towards the Coffin Club when I spotted Lucas and some other people walking in the opposite direction of which I was going on the other side of the street. I thought better of calling out to him and focused my attention in front of me. He had probably already forgot our meeting so it would be useless to call out to him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:32 pm

Lucas jokingly thew an arm around Melody, bumping into her and causing her to bump into the wall of the store they were passing. She laughed, shoving him away playfully, failing when he wrapped his arms around her stomach and nearly lifted her off the ground as he trapped her. Adam and Lucy were restraining their laughter as Lucas picked Melody up and held her bridal style. "Hey, Luc, weren't you hanging out with her earlier?" She paused, pointing to the girl across the street. "Yeah, actually. Kinda chatty." He responded, and set Melody down. "Hey, Stella!" He called, slinging his arm over Melody again, laughing as she struggled to get away.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:06 pm

Stella

I heard my name and looked up and saw Lucas looking at me. "Hi!" I replied, waving.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:09 pm

Melody stopped struggling, and leaned on Lucas as he waved back. "Hey, we'll meet you down at campus, okay?" Adam asked, walking backwards down the street with his arm around Lucy's waist. Lucas nodded, looking down at Melody to see if she was going to go. She shook her head, and Lucas looked back at Stella. He waved her over. Lucas didn't intend to head right back to the dorm, instead, he felt the need to go to one of the clubs in town, have a few drinks or something, and then leave. Something to unwind.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:24 pm

Stella

I walked over to Lucas and the other girl when he waved me over. "Hi." I greeted them, smiling slightly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:44 pm

Melody tilted her head, smiling and stepping away from Lucas, dipping her head. "Hey," Lucas leaned against the wall behind him, hands shoved into his front pockets. "Er, you wanna go to the club down the block? We don't have anything else to do." He asked, looking over at Melody. 
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:47 pm

Stella

I wasn't sure if he was also addressing me so I stayed silent. He could revoke his offer at any time and I didn't want that to happen. He was actually the first person I enjoyed being around in a long time.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:56 pm

Lucas looked over at Stella, raising one of his eyebrows. "Well? Yes or no?" He leaned forward, awaiting her answer. Melody giggled quietly, leaning next to Lucas and staring at the ground. 
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:01 pm

Stella

"Sure. I'll go. What club is it?" I replied, crossing my arms slightly. It was all I could do to keep from throwing myself at this guy. ~Give it up, girl. He'll never want to be with you.~ the little voice whispered again. ~Shut up. I don't need your opinion.~ I hissed back.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:07 pm

"It's called the Black Cat." Lucas looked down at her, starting to stand straight again. He headed off down the street, Melody behind him without waiting for her answer. The club quickly came into view, and the two bypassed the men at the front door and entered the club. 

[Oh, btw, Lucas has a very strong welsh/british/english accent.]
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:11 pm

Stella

I quickly followed them and when we walked into the club I looked around, taking it in.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:17 pm

Lucas took a seat at the bar, Melody placing herself beside him. The bartender knew them well enough, and placed their usual down in front of them. Dipping his head in thanks, Lucas threw the money on the bar, and tipped back a bit of his drink. Melody's shot was gone, replaced by another one almost instantly. After several more, Melody grinned, heading out to the dance floor like she always did. Lucas turned, watching her with a lopsided smile.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:24 pm

Stella

I sat down on the other side of Lucas and ordered a Bloody Mary. I drank delicately at first then downed it and ordered another. I didn't normally drink heavily but now I felt I needed to so I could relax and unwind. I watched as the other girl headed for the dance floor and considered following her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:46 pm

Lucas brushed his hair out of his eyes, considering Stella for a moment. He didn't know what to think of the girl, really. She didn't seem very different from one of Jake's followers, in the way she looked anyway. Her personality was still unknown to him, so Lucas wasn't sure what to think. "So what are you taking? In college, I mean."
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:51 pm

Stella

I glanced at him before I said, "I'm taking a few equestrian, veterinary, and art classes. But mostly art." I looked at him curiously before asking, "What about you? What are you taking?"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:53 pm

Lucas nodded, leaning back on the bar with drink in hand. "Computer classes, mostly. Few voice classes now and then. I started only about three weeks ago since the band wasn't supporting me very well." He sipped on his drink, eyes drifting to Melody for a moment before snapping back to Stella.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum