Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing Seems Right Anymore(M-R)

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Nothing Seems Right Anymore(M-R) Empty Nothing Seems Right Anymore(M-R)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:56 am

Nothing Seems Right Anymore(M-R) AnimeGirl120goth
Image crediting: http://www.mugglespace.com/profile/AmeliaCrowe

Roseclear

I cursed as I caught my heel on a branch. ~Therien is sooo dead when I get a hold of him.~ I thought angrily. He had left me alone at that party with no way of getting home. And forget about being a vampire and flying out  of here, my powers seemed to have disappeared. I growled and stalked on, holding up my skirt so I wouldn't get my NEW dress dirty. I seethed and boiled with anger. This dress had cost me OVER one thousand dollars! Not that I couldn't afford it, mind you. But if it got dirty it would be Therien's fault and that would give me even more reason to kill him. I heard a twig crack behind me and I whirled around. "Therien? Is that you?" I called out.

(Roseclear is a stuck up, pretentious, born vampire and Therien is her companion. And he is the one who comes up behind Roseclear. When you think of him, think dark, evil vampire but with a nice, loyal personality. The plot is that he is secretly in love with her and she has no idea he is. Eventually they fall in love and he changes her in a way to where she becomes more caring and nice and treats others good. Totally the opposite of her current self. So who's up for it?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Nothing Seems Right Anymore(M-R) Empty Re: Nothing Seems Right Anymore(M-R)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:03 pm

(Anyone? I really want to get this topic going.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:35 pm

[I think I'll make him a bit... snappy at times, if that's all right with you.]

Therien had been wandering through the woods for about half an hour in search of Roseclear, hair a tousled mess, the top few buttons of his shirt unlatched from their loops as he'd grown fed up with how constrained he felt wearing a formal shirt. "Why do I even bother going to parties?" he grumbled, tone drenched in irritation as he stomped on, running a hand through his hair. His spirits perked as a dark figure moved around in the distance, knowing it had to be Roseclear. A smirk tugged at the corner of his lips as he sneaked closer towards her, hoping to spook her by popping out of nowhere, that is, until he stepped on a stick, and caused her to call out for him. Releasing a small sigh in failure, he crept out from behind the shadows and gave a small grin. "Where'd you go? I lost you at the party."

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:56 pm

Roseclear

My metallic purple eyes narrowed with anger as he stepped out of the shadows and I heard his question. I stalked towards him, my dress still pulled up off the ground. "I've been wondering around in this forest ever since we left the party! Where did you go?!" I exclaimed, my anger seeping through to my voice.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:03 pm

"To go find you," Therien replied coolly, smile unwavering as he watched Roseclear get furious. She seemed to get angry often, so he wasn't too fazed over her outburst, especially since she looked, in his words, "so damn beautiful" when she was mad. Then again, she looked beautiful no matter her mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:19 pm

Roseclear

I just stayed silent, still seething. Then I turned away from him and started walking, saying, "Come one. We should probably head back home."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:28 pm

Therien gave a small nod before darting to her side, matching her speed though his strides were nearly twice the length of hers. His gaze lifted to the sky, dappled with shining stars, and he jammed his hands in his slacks' pockets. "Have fun at the party?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:43 pm

Roseclear

I shrugged and replied, "Eh, I've been to better. I should have kown a witch couldn't throw a party like a vampire or shifter. Wouldn't you agree?" I glanced at him, giving an elegant flip of my long purple hair.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:50 pm

He gave Roseclear a sidelong glance before his eyes settled back onto the sky, smiling slightly. "You know a good party better than I do, o' wise Party Queen," he teased lamely, immediately wishing he could sew his lips shut afterwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:57 pm

Roseclear

"Party Queen?" I said coldly, stopping and slowly turning my head to look at him, my eyes glowing with the amusement I was trying to hide. Did he seriously just call me a Party Queen? Oh my Goddess! That was just too funny!
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:04 pm

Her words settled like ice on his skin, and the urge to crawl under a rock and live out the rest of his days there seemed to grow by the second. Laughing nervously, he scratched the back of his neck and shot his gaze at the ground. "W-what? You're hearing things," he said as calmly as he could, though it was no less calm than a squirrel hyped up on caffiene and cocaine. "You must be really tired."

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:10 pm

Roseclear

I couldn't hold it back anymore. After his last comment I burst out laughing, holding my hands on my belly and doubling over as tears came from my eyes. I was laughing so hard I could barely see. Oh Goddess! The looking his face!
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:20 pm

Therien

He found himself frozen as Roseclear laughed, at what he hadn't known, and managed to force out a stiff chuckle as he willed himself to look at her. "C'mon, let's get home," he said softly, hiding his embarrassment as best as he could as he turned and began to walk again. To be blant, Therien was flustered he could allow the feeling of embarrassment to even make its appearance within him, given that he could normally shrug it off and be on with his life. He ground his teeth, and pushed himself to walk on.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:31 pm

Roseclear

Still chuckling, I followed him. Feeling slightly affectionate, I gently bumped his shoulder with mine and gave him a tender smile. "You do realize you have no reason to be afraid of me? I'd never hurt because of something like that." I told him, my metallic purple eyes shinning with kindness. I only let Therien see this side of me. If any other vampire saw this side of me I would loose the respect from other vampires I had worked hard to gain over the years.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:21 pm

Therien

Inclining his head to look at Roseclear, Therien's lips stretched to a faint smile as she bumped her shoulder against his. He gave a small nod as his response, his gaze lingering on Roseclear for a moment before it settled on the ground below, splotched with twigs and grass. Sending his eyes back upwards, they fixed upon home, and the yearning to rest nagged louder with each lift and fall of his stride.

[What do they live in?]

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:36 pm

(Here's a picture of it:
Nothing Seems Right Anymore(M-R) Beautiful-Garden-Stony-Look-Victorian-House-Styles-615x462
Image crediting: http://www.dickoatts.com/victorian-house-style-classic-and-modern/ )

Roseclear

I smiled and faced forward again. I caught sight of our house and I speed up, sleepiness and the thought of my warm bed tugging me forward.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:24 pm

Therien

The anticipation to crawl under his covers and rest grew stronger as they closed the distance between them and their home. Making it to the door, Therien held it open for Roseclear to enter. "Milady." He smiled a toothy grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:31 pm

Roseclear

I smiled at him and said, "Thank you, Therien." Then I stepped inside, holding my dress up elegantly. I started to make my way to my room, leaving the locking up of the house to Therien.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:42 pm

Therien

He folded over into a playful bow and smiled broadly as she entered. "My pleasure." He looked after her for a moment as she went up stairs, giving a cliche sigh, before coming inside, not long after locking the door. He roamed about inside and completed his nightly routine of closing the house, ensuring that all windows were sealed and all doors shut tightly. After double-checking, he headed off to his room to silence the insistent calls of sleep, and, seemingly upon the very instant of hitting his bed, fell into an unshakable slumber.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:45 pm

Roseclear

I disappeared into my room as I heard Therien start to lock up the house. I took off my outfit and changed into a black nightgown. Almost automatically after I had settled into my bed I fell into a welcomed deep sleep.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:01 pm

[Time skip?]

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:05 pm

(Sure. Don't forget to post in Forbidden Love With A Touch Of Magic.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:05 pm

[Got it.]

The next morning...

Therien woke in the mid-afternoon, honestly about the time he would normally wake after parties, with a stretch and his hair an extreme mess. He dragged himself out of bed to begin making breakfast, as he did nearly every morning, though this time he decided to whip up a couple bowls of Count Chocula cereal, devouring his and pouring another before Roseclear had made it to the table.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:13 pm

Roseclear

I woke up a short time after Therien had, being able to sense when he woke up. I got out of bed and wandered over to my closet. I selected a blood red dress similar to the dress I had worn last night but not as fancy. It was also shorter, the hem only reaching barely below my knees. I grabbed some blood red tights and high heeled, knee high boots to match and a pair of blood red bra and panties. I quickly got dressed and brushed out my hair and headed downstairs. "Morning." I greeted Therien when I walked into the kitchen. I settled into a chair and started to eat my cereal.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:28 pm

Therien

Therien's eyes lifted to meet Roseclears, cheeks full with un-chewed bits of cereal, and smiled the best to his ability. "G'morning," he muttered with a hand over his mouth, proceeding to chew and swallow his food afterwards and toss her a faint smile. "Got any other parties planned?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next