Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing Seems Right Anymore(M-R)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Nothing Seems Right Anymore(M-R) - Page 4 Empty Re: Nothing Seems Right Anymore(M-R)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:13 pm

Roseclear

I listened to Therien's words and was happy when Bryant slinked away and Therien slid into his place in front of me. "Don't worry about it. I wanted to dance with you anyways." I replied, beginning to dance. My hand was resting on his thigh but a little lower than it had been on Bryant's thigh since I was more comfortable with Therien.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Nothing Seems Right Anymore(M-R) - Page 4 Empty Re: Nothing Seems Right Anymore(M-R)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:25 pm

Therien

Hope sparkled in Therien's eyes at her words for a moment, but soon vanished when he cleared his throat and shook his head, knowing she hadn't meant what he thought he did. He led their dance gracefully, swaying to the beat with fluid motion. Being so near to Roseclear was intoxicating, with her hand in his and their bodies nearly touching. It took all he had not to close the gap between them, but somehow, he managed to do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:31 pm

Roseclear

I enjoyed dancing with Therien, liking how elegantly and gently he always led me. I eventually closed the distance between us, noticing he was doing the same. I rested my head against his chest and continued to dance with him. I felt a twinge in my heart and it started to beat faster. I frowned in my head, wondering what I was feeling.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:41 pm

Therien

Therien's heart threatened to pound through his chest as she pulled closer to him. He bit his bottom lip harshly when she had rested her head on his chest, and couldn't help but pray the song would be nearly over. He couldn't bear her being so near and not feeling the same; it was killing him. As the song ended, he slipped from her grasp, offering a tense smile. "I'm, um.. I'm gonna get some wine."

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:44 pm

Roseclear

When the song stopped I felt him slip from my arms and I looked up at him. "Alright. Shall I join you?" I replied, giving him a tender smile. I was still trying to figure out what these feelings I was having towards him were. Surely I wasn't falling in love with him? Surely it wasn't that.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:51 pm

"I, uh..." He allowed his words to trail off, finding he'd hand none. Shaking his head, he smiled faintly, and started again. "Sure." He held out his elbow for her to link onto and strode off to the wine-laden table, surrounded by only a few people. He poured himself and Roseclear a drink, and hadn't hesitated bringing the cup to his lips and throwing a large gulp down his throat.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:17 pm

Roseclear

I linked my arm with his and we made out way over to the wine table. I poured myself another glass of blood wine and took a sip.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:42 pm

Therien

"What'd you think of them?" He blurted involuntarily, yanking the glass to his mouth and downing another drink before he could spew another one of his thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:49 pm

Roseclear

I looked at him when I heard his question. "They're quite good. What about you, what do you think of them?" I replied, taking another sip. Therien was acting strangely and I was wondering why but I didn't let my thoughts show on my face or in my eyes.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:55 pm

Therien

"The men," he said tensely, shifting his weight onto his heels and clenching his jaw. "Did you like them?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:03 pm

Roseclear

I gave him an indignant look and said, "Of course not. I only spent time with them so I wouldn't be rude. The only guy I actually like spending time with is you. I thought you knew that?" I glanced at him before I finished my wine and set the empty glass next to other empty glasses on the table.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:02 pm

Therien

Therien could sense himself relaxing at her words, giving a curt nod and forcing a small smile onto his lips before inhaling another drink. Get a grip, Therien. You're acting like a damn lunatic. His face contorted with frustration, brows pinching together & lips set into a scowl, as he inclined his head towards the ground, soon lifting his wrist to take a glance at his watch. 8:26. His eyes rose back to Roseclear with a sigh. "When can we leave?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:34 pm

Roseclear

"Probably around nine o'clock. That should be an appropriate time to leave." I replied, fixing myself another drink and taking a sip. Then I looked up at Therien and said, "Do you want to go out to the gardens? Lady Carez said anyone's free to if they wish to go see them."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:04 pm

Therien

Therien nodded perhaps a bit too enthusiastically at her offer, downing the rest of his wine and carelessly setting his glass back onto the table before his eyes met back with Roseclear's. "Yeah, that sounds good," he said, and forced a grin, "Lead the way." I could use some air.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:24 pm

Roseclear

I quickly finished my wine and set the empty glass on the table. Then I linked my arm with Therien's and led him to the gardens out in the back. When we stepped outside we were met with the sight of flowers, a mixture of tulips, daisies, the rare moon flowers, and many more plants. The full moon made the gardens seem magical and also romantic. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" I commented to Therien, my hand resting on his arm.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:01 pm

Therien

Therien's eyebrows lifted as his eyes took in the sight of the garden. The pale moonlight rested beautifully on the array of flowers, resulting in a perfect balance of blue, grey, and black. Though only a mere three shades, the garden couldn't of been more breath-taking. His eyes settled down onto Roseclear at her comment, smiling softly as she touched his arm. "Beautiful indeed," he murmured quietly, more to Roseclear than the garden.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:14 pm

Roseclear

I smiled up at him when i heard his comment then walked forward and gently tugged on his arm. "Come. Let us walk thru the gardens. Maybe we'll find a secret place." I said, smiling, my eyes showing my excitement.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:02 pm

Therien

Smiling a bit wider, Therien allowed Roseclear to lead him through the gardens. His eyes trailed off to skim their surroundings briefly before they wandered back to Rose, and he couldn't stop an even bigger grin from smacking onto his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:13 pm

Roseclear

We had soon wandered deep into the gardens and could no longer see the lights of the house. "Let's stop here. It's like a secret place and its so beautiful." I told him, gently tugging on his arm to stop him. I gently wrapped my arms around his waist and smiled up at him, my metallic purple eyes meeting his blue ones(I think he has blue eyes), before I rested my head on his chest. "I love spending time with you, Therien. You're the only guy that treats me with respect." I told him, closing my eyes.

(Just FYI: I'm trying to create the perfect scene for Therien to kiss Roseclear. I thought it would help jump start their relationship. Smile )
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:03 pm

[^^ I was thinking the same.]

Therien

At her tug, Therien halted and swiveled his head to take in his surroundings, leaving him in slight awe with the immense beauty of the garden, the lights from the house now nowhere in sight. He enjoyed the seclusion, being alone with Roseclear. Therien snaked an arm around her waist as she wrapped her arms around his sides, and his blood sung with her touch. His head inclined for his gaze to meet with her as she spoke, his heart nearly skipped a beat before he tilted his chin up with his free hand, and gave her the ghost of a smile. "You deserve it, Rose," he murmured softly, and smiled a bit wider, "You really do."

[Oh, and he has green eyes. (:]

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:08 pm

(Well, I'm glad. Smile )

Roseclear

I smiled gently up at him, feeling my cheeks start to heat up. "Thank you, Therien. I'm glad you think that." I replied, averting my eyes from his after awhile. I was finding it hard to meet his eyes since my embarrassment was increasing.

(Oh, okay. Got it!)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:16 pm

Therien

His grin only expanded at the sight of her now rosy cheeks and his eyes couldn't help but wander down to her lips, unconsciously biting his own. A desperate urge built inside of him at a rapid rate, his head began to tilt to the side and the gap between their faces slowly decreased. Then, he simply lost himself, using his pointer finger to tug her chin closer, and planted a quick, tender kiss onto Roseclear's lips. Electricity pumped through Therien as their lips touched.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:31 pm

Roseclear

I lifted my eyes to his when I sensed his face getting closer to mine and I watched as his head started to tilt. "Therien, what are-" I started then was cut off by him pulling my chin forward with his pinky and placing a quick, tender kiss on my lips. When he pulled back my cheeks automatically heated up even more than they already were. "Therien..." I said, trailing off. Then I leaned forward, again closing the distance between our lips, and kissed him back as tenderly as he had kissed me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:12 pm

Therien

A surprising relief flooded over Therien as she pressed her lips to his once more, and he practically melted. God, she makes me crazy. Lifting a hand to cup the back of her neck, he deepened the kiss, only tearing himself away to breathe, pressing his forehead to hers. "I love you, Roseclear," he murmured softly, then paused for a moment before adding, "I know you probably don't feel the same, but you needed to know."

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:57 pm

Roseclear

When he pulled back I looked up at him, smiling at his words. "But I do feel the same, Therien. I love you, too. You're the only guy that has made me feel this way." I replied, gently stroking my thumb along his cheek. Theiren made me so happy and respected and wanted. No guy had ever made me feel this way before.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next