Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Mistake Has Been Made(M-R)

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down

A Mistake Has Been Made(M-R) Empty A Mistake Has Been Made(M-R)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:36 am

A Mistake Has Been Made(M-R) KestralRedfern
(Image crediting: http://thetwilightsaga.com/profile/NightWorld1Girls )

Kestrel

I groaned and opened my eyes. I found myself lying on the cold, concrete floor of a dark cell with no windows. The only light streaming into it was from the heavy barred door right across from me. As my eyes began to clear things went into focus. I stood up and moved over to the door. What I saw shocked me. People, mostly men, were walking  up and down the long aisles of cells, and each cell contained a human. I saw some being led out of cells and others being led in. I heard screaming and panting. I smelled fear, sweat...and blood. I knew what this place was. It was the slave auction, a place where human men came to find new females to add to their collection of slaves or sex slaves. But those females were always human. I blinked my metallic green eyes and tucked my shoulder length blonde hair behind my ear as I pondered why I was here. Cause, you see, I am not human. I am a vampire. I thought back to the events of today. I had been at a bar when a man had come up to me and asked to buy me a drink. I accepted and after I had drank it I blacked out so I have no idea how I got here. I turned around and looked more closely around my cell, my eyes easily cutting through the darkness. I spotted a bed and walked over to it and sat down. Then I sensed someone looking at me and I looked up to see a man peering in at me.

(Okay, so the plot is the human guy, her soon to be new master, buys her and takes her to his home to be a sex slave, completely unaware of what she really is. And the guy looking in at her is going to be her new master. So that's where you come in. I don't care what he looks like. Just make him fit your preferences and everything will be fine and dandy. Also, you don't have to make your post as long as long as mine but if you prefer to then I'm a-okay with that. I'll also post Kestral's picture soon.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

A Mistake Has Been Made(M-R) Empty Re: A Mistake Has Been Made(M-R)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:04 pm

(Anyone? I'm really looking forward to starting this topic.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:14 pm

Rapheal

I looked through the bars and liked what I saw. I looked at the guard and nodded towards the door of the cell,"I'll take her." I said putting my hands behind my back and linking my fingers together. I was anxious to get between her legs and feel how tight and wet she was. I started to get hard just thinking about her pussy. I smiled softly as I watched her quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:46 pm

Kestrel

I glared at the man, knowing exactly what he was thinking. He was in for a surprise when he actually tried to do what he was thinking. I watched as a guard came in my cell and pulled me up roughly by my arm. I wanted to bite him but I didn't, not wanting them to know I wasn't human. My hands were tied behind my back and I was led out of my cell and up to the man.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:12 pm

"Hello beautiful." I said taking her arm but being gentle yet firm with her, in telling her where I wanted her to go. I took in her scent and smiled perfect a vampire, now I don't have to be so gentle with her."I see your not human." I said whispering into her ear. I got her into my van which was reinforced with silver so it would hurt her if she tried to get out. "I will be gentle if you be good but I am not afraid to correct you if you misbehave with me." I said being serious

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:28 pm

Kestrel

I froze when he said I wasn't human. "Of course I'm human. What else would I be?" I replied, refusing to meet his eyes. ~How does he know I'm not human?!~ I thought, making sure to block my thoughts just in case he was a vampire like me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:34 pm

I laughed as I felt her close herself up in her mind,"Ah I am a Zather." I said letting the glamor on my eyes lift, showing my real eye color. Glowing pale blue eyes,"You can try and hurt me but I'll just heal so it's a waste of energy." I said squeezing her thigh close to her mound. I soon pulled up into my two story home and soon put up the shield so she couldn't leave if she tried to escape

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:55 pm

Kestrel

I glared at him and hissed when he squeezed my thigh. No way was I letting this guy have his way with me. I'm a vampire, dammit! I WOULD NOT be stooped to that low of a level of humiliation. I felt him put up the shield so I wouldn't escape and I glared at him again. "You can try to get your way with me but you're going to have one hell of a damn fight on your hands." I hissed at him, turning to face him as I let my hand travel along the door to find the door handle, not letting what I was doing show in my eyes or my mind.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:01 pm

I smiled,"Don't be stupid you can't get out of the shield unless I let you." I said grabbing her arm and pulling her out the door but hurting her side on the way out. I pinned her so easily as I was stronger than vampires, I shredded her clothes and kissed her nipples and gently slipped into her tight channel

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:07 pm

Kestrel

I let out a loud hiss and pushed him off of me. "Get the HELL away from me!" I hissed loudly at him. Then I took off for a nearby forest at vampiric speed, making myself go invisible, not caring I was completely naked. It would just make it easier for me to move. I reached the forest and jumped and swung into a tree about halfway into the forest. There I paused to catch my breath and watched the entrance of the forest and extended my senses to see if he had followed me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:16 pm

I smiled and used my powers to pull her back,"It's pointless to run away, enjoy it." I said smiling as I put her under me and used my powers to keep her pinned as I thrust and thrust hard before spilling myself into her smiling

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:21 pm

Kestrel

I growled loudly and raked my fingernails up and down his back and across his arms and shoulders, leaving jagged, bloody scratches. I bit his shoulder savagely when I felt him release inside me. I let go of his shoulder and was pleased when I saw the bloody, gapping wound I had left. Then I pounded hard on his chest with my fists and roared, "GET THE HELL OFF OF ME, YOU DAMN PRICK!!!!!!"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:24 pm

I healed in a blink of an eye and smiled before getting off of her,"There done, not so bad if you'd stay still." I said walking away and using my powers to bring her along,"Oh don't make me use silver on you, I'd hate to hurt your beautiful skin." I said nodding as I headed into the house and started to make her diner. I soon put a cup of warm blood in front of her as I ate my burger.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:31 pm

Kestrel

"Silver doesn't hurt me." I growled as I struggled to stop letting him move me. I glared at the cup of blood in front of me and pushed it away roughly. "Not hungry." I hissed, even though my fangs had started to ache at the scent of the blood. No way was I taking anything from him after what he had done to me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:37 pm

"Then I guess you'll starve because you ain't having me." I said finishing and heading for a shower. I pulled off my shirt and tossed it on a chair, my back muscles bulging as I moved and rippling just under my skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:44 pm

Kestrel

I took the chance to get up and wander around. I looked around and quickly went outside. I didn't like being cooped up inside for long. I preferred being outside. I walked over to the car and sighed when I saw my clothes. He had ripped them to shreds and they were beyond saving...according to a human. But I wasn't a human. I picked them up and closed my eyes. When I opened them again my clothes were repaired and looked as good as new. I quickly slipped them on then looked around outside. I took off around the house, deciding to run in the forest. I knew I had to come back so thoughts of escape weren't running through my mind.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:48 pm

She couldn't get out so I wasn't worried. I watched her, I let my thoughts brush against her's asking permission to talk to her through our minds. I hoped she'd let me talk to her like this, so much easier

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:52 pm

(I have to get off now. Bye! I'll RP with you tomorrow!)

Kestrel

I almost rejected him when I felt his mind brush against mine but then I decided against it. ~What do you want?~ I replied, putting all the anger and menace I felt towards him in that one simple phrase. I kicked my speed up to where I was almost going at vampiric speed as I reached the forest.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:56 pm

*You have to eat* I said in a gentle tone as I looked in the direction she was in, my eyes searching for her. I wanted her home as I grew anxious with her so far away even if it's inside the shield

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:22 am

Kestrel

I sighed then turned around and headed back to the house. ~Fine. But keep your hands off of me.~ I growled as I reentered the house.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:47 am

I backed up away from the table and away from her food. "Thank you." I said as I sat down on my favorite chair and picked up the book I was reading,"You don't have to sleep or anything outside, I made a room for you. I won't touch you unless you want me to." I said knowing she'd hear be two rooms away from her

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:03 pm

Kestrel

I waited until he moved away from the table then I ran to the table and grabbed the cup and downed the blood. I set the cup back down on the table and turned to face him when he spoke. I watched him for a moment then I walked over to him and stood in front of him, realizing how handsome he was. "I'd like you...to touch me." I told him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:22 pm

I looked up at her and put my book down before raising my hands and letting my hands go under her shirt and towards her breasts,"Where do you want me to touch you?" I asked standing up and leaning forward to kiss her. I let my bulge in my pants touch her against her mound. I let my lips touch her neck and let my teeth graze the smooth skin of her neck by her ear lobe,"I want you." I said gently squeezing her breasts and sucking her nipples through her shirt since she wasn't wearing a bra. I took one of her hands and put it in my jeans and boxers and let her slender hand curve around my dick and I groaned softly. My eyes glowing in the dark as I gently put her against the wall wanting her with a passion, to have children with her but I could wait on that till she got used to me even though my semen was potent to a females womb.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:56 pm

Kestrel

"I want you too." I hissed, leaning my head back against the wall. I stroked the very tip of his dick, feeling how hard it was. I hissed in pleasure and closed my eyes at his caresses.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:04 pm

I let my tongue so softly go over her nipple as I put her naked legs around my waist and pushed into her tight pussy,"You like my cock inside you?" I asked groaning softly as I nipped her neck gently as I gave her ass a smack. I started to thrust and my balls hit her in the ass, tonight I'd make her pregnant. I pulled her shirt over her head and played with her nipples some, teasing them as I pushed as far inside her depths as I could, I was so horny but had been holding back so I didn't hurt her or scare her from me. I shut my glowing blue eyes as I put my face against her neck, our bodies sliding against each other as I thrust, both of us naked and starting to get sweaty from our lust.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next