Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You'll Fall For Him Faster Than A Dog Could Fall Out Of A Tree. [T] [JunKy]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

You'll Fall For Him Faster Than A Dog Could Fall Out Of A Tree. [T] [JunKy] Empty You'll Fall For Him Faster Than A Dog Could Fall Out Of A Tree. [T] [JunKy]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:40 pm

You'll Fall For Him Faster Than A Dog Could Fall Out Of A Tree. [T] [JunKy] Beautiful-wolf-4
~Arrow~

Arrow raced through the oak trees, his tongue rolling out of his mouth and his metallic silvery blue eyes searching the hills for something to slide down. Rain splattered on Arrow's thick pelt, causing the brute to shiver with delight. Then at the biggest hill, he saw water and mud streaming down it. Arrow wasn't entirely happy that the large hill was so far from him, but he smirked anyway, and shot towards the hill, dodging trees and rocks as he did so, not caring about how careless he looked. About two years back, Arrow was too carefree and sarcastic for a Warrior, so the Alpha had him moved down to an Omega, no matter how good of a fighter Arrow was. Of course, Arrow stood up to his Alpha and made quite some nasty remarks, which got him exiled from his pack. Most fae's fell for him instantly. He was quite the charmer in his pack, and even as a Loner he had run into females that had caught his interest. Because Arrow is quite a big flirt, two of his mates left him, while one died. Arrow shook those thoughts away from his mind, and continued to race towards the hill, his metallic eyes directed blankly at the large hill.

----

Soon after, Arrow reached the top of the hill, causing him to pant with effort. "Phew! That was a long run!" Arrow barked to himself, his chest heaving for air. The rain grew a bit heavier, causing the mudslide that went down the hill, a bit slick, so he'd go down the hill quite fast. The brute smirked to himself, his orbs growing devious and careless, just like his heart was. Arrow launched himself, only to land on the mudslide. Arrow slid down like a bullet, laughing as the air blew through his pelt. He collided with another body, and he landed on his belly, feeling soft fur beneath him. Arrow got up lazily, and turned around, only to have a fae come into sight. "Sorry about that, love. Guess I came down that mudslide a little too soon." Arrow said, still laughing a bit. He shook himself off, chuckling softly.

(Arrow is going to be so fun to roleplay as. <3)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

You'll Fall For Him Faster Than A Dog Could Fall Out Of A Tree. [T] [JunKy] Empty Re: You'll Fall For Him Faster Than A Dog Could Fall Out Of A Tree. [T] [JunKy]

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:06 pm

Lux

Heeding a heavy sigh, Lux scanned about the area in hopes of finding something to shield herself from the rain, which now seemed to pour so hard it would bruise the skin lurking beneath her pale coat. Her eye lids inched closer to closing as she attempted to peer through the sheet of gray, but halted such movement so her eyes were but golden-amber slits. The dirty water pooled around her ankles, and splashed on her underbelly as she started into a brisk trot. Then, without a moments warning, she found herself on her side, her left ribcage throbbing due to the impact of something hard knocking her off her feet. She blood sizzled with slight anger and annoyance, more towards herself for being less unaware than usual, as she scrambled back to her feet, and found that the source of her de-balancer had been a brute, causing her to raise a brow in silent question. He was, in fact, chuckling, which was bewildering, and he'd even thrown in the term "love" to address her as.

"I'd be appreciative if you wouldn't refer to me as love," she replied, trying to raise her voice above the deafening sound of the rain. "What are you doing out in the rain, anyhow, let alone sliding down hills and knocking things over?"

[Sorry that took so long!]

Back to top Go down

You'll Fall For Him Faster Than A Dog Could Fall Out Of A Tree. [T] [JunKy] Empty Re: You'll Fall For Him Faster Than A Dog Could Fall Out Of A Tree. [T] [JunKy]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:15 pm

Arrow smiled charmingly, another warm chuckle forming in his throat. "Sorry, hun." Arrow smirked at that, but lifted his chin a bit at her question. He loved how wolves always questioned his careless nature, and ways of having fun. Tilting his head down to meet the fae's gaze, he began to speak, "Rain makes mudslides, so I enjoy sliding down them, you see. Sorry about smackin' into you. You're gray pelt came out of nowhere." Arrow's metallic eyes switched from her, to the mudslide when he turned his head. "Besides. What fun are mudslides without a little rain to make it slippery?" He joked, a smile forming on his maw.

(It's okay. And I think i'm going to enjoy RPing as Arrow. He's fun.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:31 pm

[I'm glad. Smile I'm looking forward to continuing with this RP.]

Lux

"What fun are mudslides, period?" Lux hissed beneath her breath. The rain had made her agitable, and butting heads with some brute fell at the bottom of her "Things I Want to Do" list. "My name's Lux, by the way," she uttered in an attempt to be polite, but mostly to shake off the pet names the brute had been dishing out to her. The brute seemed to not be tied down by worries, and was essentially care-free, not letting anyone, or anything bother him. In a way, she envied such characteristics, but they seemed so foreign to her, she wouldn't be able to adopt them. "And you are?"

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:40 pm

Arrow nodded his head at the name 'Lux' and put on a bright smile, lifting his chin proudly. "Name's Arrow. Pleasure to meet you Lux." Arrow replied, tilting his head back down to look at her. "And did I hear you say what fun are mudslides?" He asked, mockingly shocked. "They are only one of the greatest inventions in wolf history! I could spend hours going up that hill just to slide back down! Don't worry, I'll be sure not to knock a tree over next time." Arrow mocked teasingly, chuckling softly.

(Omg, Arrow is going to be fun)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:55 pm

Lux

"Ha-ha," Lux spoke, her reply practically dripping in sarcasm, as a soft smile reached her maw. "Though seeing you smack into an actual tree wouldn't be all too shabby," she teased back, then cleared her throat, and her face settled back into a straight expression. Her eyes scattered about the area surrounding him, finding no trace of fellow pack-mates. Surprising. I wouldn't be surprised if his entire pack took sport in mud-sliding. As she stood, picturing an entire pack of wolves laughing as they skidded downhill, shivers soon began to replace the stillness of her body. Trying to still her chattering jaw, she said, "Y'know, while getting hit & hit on by you has been lovely, it's cold, so I'm gonna head off now." She then proceeded to turn, and continue on with her quest with finding shelter.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:01 pm

"It's happened a couple times." Arrow rolled his eyes and smiled. Her last comment made him tilt his head. "You must be cold. Come stay at my den until the rain clears up. It's only a couple minutes away." Arrow offered, his glassy eyes showing no mysterious emotion. He padded to her side and stared out into the open, "It's better than getting wetter than you already are," He smirked. "If that's even possible." Arrow finished.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:09 pm

Lux

Lux's eyes widened slightly at the offer. She could barely call him an acquaintance. But a nice, warm place to take refuge in did seem awfully compelling. She hesitated a moment, then allowed a meager grin to sprawl itself across her face. "That'd be great, thanks."

[brainfart.]

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:13 pm

(Lol.)

Arrow let a charming smile form on his muzzle, then he turned to pad in the direction of the den he stayed in. He beckoned his tail for Lux to follow, kind of getting tired of being in the rain. Arrow was hungry, and wanted to rip into a sweet rabbit in a warm den urgently. He approached the den, then stopped in front, stepping to the side and holding up a paw, directing to the inside of the cave. "After you, love." Arrow said, trying to be a gentleman.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:24 pm

Lux

Lux followed closely behind Arrow as they traveled to his den, a tad thankful for his size, being that he took up much of the rain that aimed to pelt her. She bowed her head at his gesture, speeding hastily into the den, glad to finally escape the watery attack. Only a few moments later did she realize he'd called her "love" yet again. "Lux," she said, her voice masked by flem, so she cleared her throat, and spoke up again, "My name's Lux." Her gaze traced the contents of the den, and still, no pack mates to be found. "You have a pack, right?" she blurted the question, as odd as it sounded.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:28 pm

"I know that. Love is just a nickname." Arrow replied, smiling as he entered the den and sat down. Lux's question wasn't very new to him. "Actually, no. I was kicked out of my pack about a year and a half ago from when I moved from a Warrior, to an Omega. Then I disrespected the Alpha, and I was kicked out. So now I run free, no responsibilities or worries in the world." Arrow answered before grabbing two rabbits and throwing her one. "You must be hungry. Feel free to eat as much as you like."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:36 pm

Lux

Within the blinking of an eye, Lux rabidly dug into the rabbit corpse, practically inhaling the food, & sneezed when she snorted blood. "Disrespecting the alpha," she repeated to herself, then directed her words to him, and rather sarcastically, "Smart thing to do, Arrow." She paused, and continued, "Unless he was a jack ass. Then, it actually was a smart thing to do, aside from beating the living daylights out of him, of course. What motivated you to do it?" Glancing down at the rabbit, she quickly added, "Thanks for the meal, by the way."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:44 pm

Arrow rose an eyebrow, but shrugged. "I was moved from a Warrior to Omega because of how carefree I was, even though I was an excellent fighter. I plainly didn't think it was fair, and said 'How'd you like it if someone moved you from Alpha to Omega because of your big ass mouth?' and then I had been beaten by other wolf members, then exiled from the pack." Arrow explained, sighing softly. "I think life as a Loner suits me better anyway." He added, smiling softly as he bit into his rabbit. After swallowing, he said, "You are most welcome. Be careful not to squirt rabbit intestines out of your nose." Arrow joked, referring to how she inhaled blood.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:56 pm

Lux

"No promises," Lux replied. Referring back to his remark on being a loner, she spoke, "Oh? Well, that would make two of us, then. I couldn't handle being in a pack, because my former pack-mates infuriated me so much. Nothing was ever taken seriously If someone were to have died, they would've cracked a joke about who would get to take their belongings. Immaturity at it's finest." Her tail twitched, and her eyelids peeled over her eyes, as she let out a long, heavy breath. She then bowed her head, and continued to gnaw on the remains of the rabbit, absently.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:02 pm

Even Arrow felt angry about that, his eyes flaming up. "No wolf should be that immature. Even I have the common sense to take death seriously." He remarked, snorting softly. He finished his rabbit then stared at the den's entrance, watching the rain with a blank expression. "Want me to bury that for you?" Arrow asked, referring to her dead rabbit bones.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:24 pm

Lux

Lux shook her head softly, and rose to her paws. "I can do it myself, thanks." She wrapped her teeth around the skeleton, and briskly made her way outside of the den, hurriedly digging into the soft earth that would now become her dinner's tomb. Though it was far less complicated to claw herself a hole for her meal, she found it difficult to keep the rain from filling it. She began to use her snout as a shovel to push the water from the grave, & plopped the rabbit into it, covering it hastily with mud. She then rushed back into the den, and shook her coat dry. "It's been a while since I've had rabbit; much more filling than mice," she thought aloud, and stretched her limbs in front of her. "To be honest, I'm surprised you don't have a flock of faes catering to your every waking need. Girls tend to fall for your type."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:59 pm

Arrow laughed at her comment. "It's happened before. But not too many fae's are around this area, so it's not as bad." Arrow told her, a small smile forming on his maw. His metallic eyes met hers for a moment. "I honestly don't mind it. I've had a few mates before now, but I haven't seen either of them for quite some time." He added, pulling his gaze away to look at the rain, noticing the sky getting darker. "You may sleep here if you wish. That rain won't let up until tomorrow." Arrow offered kindly, his smooth voice soft.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:20 am

Lux

Lux felt her lips stretch into a stiff, yet amiable smile as he offered her his den for the night. "Much obliged," she replied, with a dip of the head. She was befuddled when the mention of Arrow's multiple lovers came about, but she supposed it wasn't all too jaw-dropping, given that he was, in fact, a wolf that enjoyed mud-sliding. "I never really understood the function of a mate," she told, dull-toned, "Producing offspring, sure, I could understand that, but nothing else seems worthy of investing time into. Making goo-goo eyes at one another doesn't get your stomachs filled. The concept of love in general is just..." her voice drifted off, but she picked it back up again, saying, "Foolish." She studied the ground for a moment, expression turning to stone, before she lifted her head, and eyed Arrow. "But I digress. Listening to me ramble about such a dull subject probably isn't how you'd like to spend your time waiting for the rain to quit a-pouring."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:30 am

Arrow rose an eyebrow, smirking. "Love really isn't foolish. Once you have a mate, you know that you have someone there to share your problems with." He told her, shrugging his muscular broad shoulders. Arrow stood up to give his front legs a long stretch followed by a yawn before laying down again, his metallic eyes glancing over Lux's way with a small smile. "Night, love. See you in the morning." Arrow yawned before he slowly fell asleep, his breathing softly, and snow as his tail curled over his body.

In the morning, Arrow awoke to see only a light drizzle outside, making him smile. He padded out of the den and into the trees, laughing softly as he broke out into a run. Approaching the creek, the brute let a smirk form on his maw as he leaped into the water, splashing around happily.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:55 am

Lux

Lux settled her mouth into an unpleasant frown once he called her love, opening her mouth to correct him, but then pinched it shut, realizing no matter how many times she'd urge him to call her by her name, he wouldn't fix to doing so. No use in beating a dead horse. She laid down, and sleepiness soon took claim over her mind & body.

When she awoke from her glorious slumber, she yawned luxuriously, and found that the raining had died down immensely. She also found that she'd been alone in Arrow's den. She rolled her eyes and rose to her feet, beginning to make her way outside of the den. The rain gently descended from the gloomy, gray clouds above, and peppered her coat with freckles of raindrops. She exhaled a sigh with contentment, and trailed on forward, glancing occasionally at the ground & noticing track marks. The paw prints spaced far apart, indicating the creature was in quite a dash. She raised a brow, and began to follow the tracks, until she recognized that energetic, spazz-of-a-fur-ball thrashing around in the water. "What are you doing?" she called out to him, snoopiness laced in her voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:44 am

Arrow laughed and looked up at Lux, heaving for breath. "Playing in the water. Duh." He barked sarcastically, rolling around playfully before splashing Lux with water. "C'mon, loosen up a bit! What's with you fae's and having fun?" Arrow retorted cockily, his eyes searching hers for a moment. He smiled as he saw the frozen pond and ran over, going to get a drink. But then his tongue got stuck to the ice. "Uh oh." He mumbled, pulling and tugging, trying to break free. Then he shot back and rammed into Lux.

(Haha, Arrow is a lot like Humphrey from Alpha and Omega.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:09 pm

[Ahaha, I agree. c:]

Lux

Lux's air huffed out from her lungs as Arrow catapulted himself into her, and she tried hard to put on an angry front, she really did, but a bubble of laughter emitted from her throat instead of a scream, or a scold. "That wasn't... your brightest... idea," she wheezed out between her whoops of glee. Eventually, her laugh died down into a small chuckle, allowing her to catch her breath, heart pounding. "I'm not sure how you haven't lost limbs because of frostbite if this is a tradition for you."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:20 pm

Arrow chuckled and stood up flashing her a small smile. "Most of them aren't bright in general." He retorted, balancing on his haunches for a moment before laughing at her next comment. Arrow opened his mouth to speak, "Ha, I could do this all day in the winter! A beautiful fae like yourself just needs to get used to it." Arrow winked at Lux, adding on a charming side smile.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:38 pm

[my lawd, I like RP'ing with you. *Q* not sure if the feeling is mutual, but felt like I needed to get that out in the open.]

Lux

Lux let her amber eyes roll in her noggin. A low-pitched gurgle voiced itself from her stomach & demanded her hunger be slain. "Has splashing around in the water worked up your appetite?"

[bah. I think my muse died in this post.]

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:42 pm

Arrow nodded, "Yeah, a little. I'll catch us some fish." He said before padding to the main river and standing in the middle, waiting for fish. Soon he caught three, but the he slipped and fell in the water. Arrow sat there, fish leaping and slapping him in the face. He growled softly and stood up, but slipped then fell back onto his belly, laughing softly as he looked up at Lux.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum