Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden Love With A Touch of Magic(M-R For JunKy)

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Forbidden Love With A Touch of Magic(M-R For JunKy) Empty Forbidden Love With A Touch of Magic(M-R For JunKy)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:43 pm

Forbidden Love With A Touch of Magic(M-R For JunKy) Keller-the-night-world-series-9345823-325-579
Forbidden Love With A Touch of Magic(M-R For JunKy) A-black-panther-10629

(Image crediting 1: http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/the-night-world-series/images/9345823/title/keller-fanart
Image crediting 2: http://warriorcatsrpg.com/index.php?topic=629733.0)

Raksha Keller

I bounded through the forest, on the search for something to eat. I quickly picked up the scent of some deer and angled towards it. I slowed down when I caught sight of the herd and crouched down, spotting the largest doe in the herd. I didn't dare go after the buck this time of year. I twitched my black tufted ears and flicked my long black tail and was bunching my muscles to spring into the clearing and onto the doe's back when the snap of a twig sent them running off. I growled in frustration and rose, quickly switching to my human from. I stepped into the clearing and looked around. "Who's there?" I called out, keeping the anger I was feeling from coming out in my voice. I would save that for when the person actually showed up. If the person was looking at me now and they got the sense of a half-tamed panther on the loose they were getting it right.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Love With A Touch of Magic(M-R For JunKy) Empty Re: Forbidden Love With A Touch of Magic(M-R For JunKy)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:11 pm

Axel

Axel wandered about the forest, raw determination consuming his dark, dusky eyes, as he searched for the final ingredient he needed to complete a potion he'd been giving a considerable amount of time & labor. The blackness of the night had made it hard to see, which caused him to ponder as to why he hadn't just come in the day time. Way to go, Einstein. Perhaps it was the amount of sleep he'd been receiving, or lack thereof, that had persuaded him to come probing in the obscurity of night. No matter.

It'd been an hour at the least since he ascended into the forest, and his eyes grew lazy, and sagged with fatigue. Then, in a moment that made him question if he was seeing what was true, his face lit up, and he rushed to the flower that stood in a clearing, sparsely populated with deer. During his dash to his precious ingredient, he clumsily snapped twigs, and crushed leaves beneath him, sending the deer flying. He'd barely noticed though, as he was far too focused on his discovery, crouching by it, observing it. The sound of a female soon snapped him from his daze. He stood quickly, and his gaze fell upon the woman.

His brows knitted together, as he asked, "Who're you?"

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Love With A Touch of Magic(M-R For JunKy) Empty Re: Forbidden Love With A Touch of Magic(M-R For JunKy)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:21 pm

Raksha Keller

My eyes narrowed as the guy asked me who I was. "I'm Raksha. Raksha Keller. Although, I shouldn't be answering you since I asked you who you were first." I hissed, letting my anger slip into my voice. I let my ears and tail pop out, sensing this guy was a witch. I stalked forward, feeling black fur spread over my arms and legs and my hands sprout claws. "Do you realize you just cost me my kill? I've been trying to catch one of those deer for days!" I growled, baring my now elongated canines at him. I lashed my tail back and forth fiercely, locking my now yellow/silver eyes on him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:04 pm

Axel

Axel tilted his head as the once-woman-now-panther angrily lectured him. Ah, a shapeshifter. He crossed his arms over his chest, tapping his left index finger on his right forearm, and the corners of his lips curled into a half-smirk-smile. "Calm down, will you? You don't seem to be too awfully starving," he replied, words oozing with a matter of fact tone, "And it's not like I intended to shoo your deer away from you, dear." He spun on his heels, then crouched next to the flower, unzipping his backpack to reveal an empty glass jar. He then began to promptly pluck the petals from the plant, and let them flutter into the jar. "Name's Axel, by the by. Pleasure meeting you, Raksha, though I'm certain the feeling's not mutual," he informed. "So days, huh?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:09 pm

Raksha Keller

I glared at him while he talked then my interest grew when I saw him crouch by a flower and start to take the petals off of it and put it into a jar. I crouched next to him and shifted back to my human form. "May I ask what you're doing?" I asked, curiosity getting the better of me. I was, after all, a cat.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:41 pm

Axel

Axel's face beamed as Raksha questioned him about his work. "I'm glad you asked," he said, his broad smile not dulling for a moment, "I'm collecting these here petals to complete a potion I've been working on for about... half a year, I believe? Well, more of a poison than a potion, to be honest. The poison should work to paralyze the mind & muscles when I finished with it, but still allow its victim to live. Figured it would come in handy some day. The good thing about it is that it doesn't have to be consumed; you could coat a dart with it, and it'd still have the same effects. Don't even have to use that much to get it working..." he paused, then cleared his throat, shaking his head at his foolishness, "I'm rambling. So, why this place in the woods? There are more deer on the other side, and from what I saw, much larger."

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:50 pm

Raksha Keller

"I've always hunted here. You could call it my territory. I know the area so I don't have to worry about turning a corner and coming into contact with something I don't want to come into contact with. Besides, people rarely come here so I have no risk of being discovered." I replied, shrugging. I stood up and spotted the tree I always climbed. I ran towards it and grabbed onto the lowest branch and swung myself onto the branch. "So, what's so important about that flower? Is it special or something?" I asked, swinging my legs as I perched on the tree branch.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:05 pm

[font=Courier New][color=#3344]Axel[/color][/font]

Axel whipped around to face the shape-shifter, and watched her effortlessly fling herself onto a tree branch, perching herself there. "Well, the chemicals in the petals make the paralyzing solution lasting. Without it, the poison would be nothing more than liquid. Plus, it takes away all taste the poison carries, making it difficult to detect," he explained. His eyes fixed on the branch Raksha plopped herself upon, and with a few subtle finger twitches, he caused it to angle downwards. He wrapped his fingers around a sturdy limb that protruded from the branch, and hoisted himself on, sitting down on the opposite end of the branch as she. With another few finger movements, the branch curved back into its normal position. "So, what would you if people [i]did[/i] discover them? Eat 'em?" he joked lamely.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:10 pm

Raksha Keller

I watched as he climbed onto the branch. "I don't know. Probably hunt somewhere else. I don't have a problem with people like you coming here, though." I replied.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:26 pm

Axel

Axel raised a brow. "With witches, you mean? Our races have been at odds for... centuries," he spoke, then shrugged, "It's a nice change from hostility, I suppose."

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:30 pm

Raksha Keller

"I don't really care about the feud. It doesn't apply to me so I never pay attention to it." I replied, looking at him.

(I have to go now. Bye!)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:45 pm

[Aw, see ya!]

Axel

Axel nodded in agreement, and yawned, tightening his grip on the branch he settled himself on. "Yeah, I can relate. I'm not even really sure on what had started the disagreement, anyhow. My mom always used to urge me to stay away from shape-shifters, though," his said, and his gaze planted on Raksha. "But from personal experience, they aren't all that bad." He yawned again, and lifted his shoulders to stretch out his back muscles. "You tired?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:37 pm

Raksha Keller

I listened to him intently, watching him. "No. Not really. I'm a panther, after all. I thrive in the night." I replied. Then I smiled at him and dropped backwards, hanging onto the branch with my legs. My long black hair flailed out beneath me as I placed my hands on my belly and looked up at him. "So, how effective will this potion you're making be?" I asked.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:37 pm

Axel

Squinting his eyes a tad, he placed his index finger to his mouth, and tapped on his lips, burrowing himself in concentration. "Well," he began, "I'm hoping for it to be pretty potent, but I can't really know how effective it is without testing it. I would do it myself, but I need to be able to record the results as the poison is in action" Digging himself into his thoughts once again, & rummaged through ideas of how he could accomplish such goal. The first solution that darted into his head was to test it on an animal, but he soon ruled the notion out, feeling it was a bit cruel for an innocent creature to be used for experimentation purposes, even if the term "guinea pig" or "lab rat" was used to describe those who endured said testing. He'd thought of perhaps using a person as his subject, but who in their right mind would willingly hand themselves over to be used as the poison's sufferer? His gazed skimmed over to Raksha. She did seem quite intrigued by his work. Ah, what was he thinking? She'd just met the fellow. But he didn't have a higher chance with anyone else. "Would you be willing to help me test out the poison?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:36 pm

Raksha Keller

I had closed my eyes and was relaxing when I heard his question. I gripped the branch with my hands and flung myself back up onto it. "Uhhhhhh... Depends on how much it's going to hurt." I replied, looking at him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:19 pm

Axel

Scratching the back of his skull, Axel mustered up a group of words to reply with. "Well... I'm hoping it won't hurt at all. But if it does, however, I'd be surprised if the pain was more than that of a pinch," he spoke, "It's more of a mental thing than physical, though." His eyes then snapped to his hands, which were now clasped, resting in his lap.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:16 am

Raksha Keller

"Oh. Okay. I'll help you." I replied, looking over at him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:55 pm

Axel

A toothy smile slapped itself onto Axel's face as she accepted his offer. "Great," he cooed, grabbing her wrist, and hopped from the branch, assuming that the "cats always land on their feet" rule applied to the panther-shape-shifter. He briskly marched off, her wrist loosely grasped in his hand, occasionally crawling over a fallen tree's trunk. It wasn't long before they reached a steel door, dull from age, with a series of intricate loops decorating its surface. He tossed his head back towards Raksha, and gave a small, apologetic grin, and said, "I figured we'd test it out now."

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:09 am

Raksha Keller

I let him drag me off, clamping down on the anger that tried to surface. When we reached the worn door and I heard his comment and nodded and said, "Okay."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:31 pm

Without a moment's hesitation, Axel chanted a few words and the door peeled open, revealing a descending row of stairs leading down a candle-lit hallway, and began upon them. He'd skip a few steps at a time given his long-legged stride, keeping a adequate pace for Raksha to match to. Once he'd reached the end, he paused, and jammed his thumbs in his pockets.

"Dammit, Axel, what the hell did I tell you abou-" hissed Damon as he stormed from the kitchen, his words getting caught in his throat at the sight of Raksha. A rough smirk tugged at the edges of his lips as he closed a bit of the distance between him & Axel. "Who's the lady friend?" he inquired, eyes not wavering from the beauty for a moment.

"Someone who'd happily rip your throat out," Axel spat, words seething with evident annoyance.

Damon chuckled heartily, clearly unfazed by Axel's word choice. "You should spend more time sharpening up on your threats than hiding out in your room, brother." Damon skirted around Axel and took a step closer to the adonis. "I'm Damon, Axel's older brother," he purred and extended his hand out to her, "And you are, dollface?"

Damon~
Forbidden Love With A Touch of Magic(M-R For JunKy) 0e55f610
[picture isn't mine, I found it off of bing. all credit for this picture goes to its appropriate creator.]
[OH, and I hope you don't mind that I added Damon in. Thought I'd shake things up a bit.]

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:51 pm

(It's fine.)

Raksha Keller

"He's right, you know. A panther is very capable of ripping someone's throat out." I replied, shifting to my half-and-half form and inspecting the claws that had popped out on my hands. I glanced at his extended hand and growled when he called me dollface. "I'm Raksha Keller and Raksha is all you will call me. No dollface, or whatever other pet names you can think of. Got it?" I hissed, taking a menacing step towards him. Then I shoved around him and turned my attention to my surroundings. "So, Axel, where are we going to try out this spell?" I asked, turning to look at Axel and completely ignoring Damon.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:49 pm

Damon, though a bit surprised by her words, let a deep, playful growl rumble in his throat, waggling his eyebrows. "Feisty. I like it," he teased, then tossed her a wink over his shoulder before retreating back into the kitchen, Axel's cold stare accompanying him along the way. His expression softened once his gaze had returned back to Raksha, and he cleared his throat to speak. "My room," he replied, then paused for a moment, smiling slightly, "The only place safe from that." He tipped his head towards Damon, and awaited her response.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:08 pm

Raksha Keller

I glared after Damon then turned my attention to Axel, shifting back to my human form. I smiled at his comment then nodded and said, "Alright."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:54 pm

Axel ambled off down the hallway, making a few curves & turns before arriving to the door to his room. He drove his fingers into his pocket and drew out a silver key etched with his family symbol, sliding it into the door, and rotating his wrist until a click indicated the door had been unlocked. He opened the door, and flicked on the light switch, illuminating the numerous posters of nonsense that adorned his walls, a mahogany wooden desk shoved in the left side of the room, an unmade bed, & open books scattered sparsely around the room. Striding over to his bed, he smoothed out the sheets and then made his way over to his desk, setting his backpack down and extracting the petals. "You can sit on the bed, if you want."

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:54 pm

Raksha Keller

I followed him and walked inside his room after he had unlocked the door. "Alright." I replied, going over to the bed and sitting down.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next