Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden Love With A Touch of Magic(M-R For JunKy)

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Forbidden Love With A Touch of Magic(M-R For JunKy) - Page 12 Empty Re: Forbidden Love With A Touch of Magic(M-R For JunKy)

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:44 pm

Axel

"That he has feelings for you." The words slipped from his tongue before he could help it, and regret seeped through his veins as his mouth slowly pursed itself closed. His gaze ran along Raksha's face for a moment. "That can't be true, can it? I mean, it's Damon," Axel said, a dry laugh erupting from his throat. "Damon only feels love for himself. There's no way..." His words trailed off as his mind wandered into thought.

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Love With A Touch of Magic(M-R For JunKy) - Page 12 Empty Re: Forbidden Love With A Touch of Magic(M-R For JunKy)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:07 pm

Raksha Keller

My eyes widened in surprise at his words and I just stood there for a moment, unsure of what to say. Then I finally got my voice working and I replied, with a little hesitance, "Maybe he does have the capability to love someone but it just hasn't shown until now. Although I'd rather the girl he just ups and decides to have feelings for not be me." I averted my eyes away from Axel again, fiddling with the bottom edge of my towel absentmindedly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:54 pm

Axel

Axel eyed the woman skeptically at her words for a moment before deciding to question it later, sighing and running a hand through his hair. "I need a drink." He trailed down the stairs, into the kitchen. Searching through his cabinets, he retrieved a small class and a bottle of bourbon. He poured himself a glass and hadn't hesitated to take a swig, the burning sensation that ran from his throat down to his stomach making his face scrunch up. He hadn't drank often. He found it to be a waste of time, but... it was hard not to. Things were confusing as hell -- and alcohol would help take his mind off of things, if only for a little while.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:23 am

Raksha Keller

At his words I almost said I'd wouldn't mind joining him but then I remembered I had a little baby growing inside me. I sighed, knowing alcohol wouldn't be good for the baby, no matter how much I wanted to drown out my thoughts and feelings with the help of a good drink, if only for a bit. After Axel walked away I closed my door and headed over to my closet, soon starting to rummage through it for some clothes. I finally decided on a black, extremely low cut ripped shirt and a matching black ripped mini skirt. I dropped my towel and slipped on a pair of black bra and panties before putting on my selected outfit. I also grabbed some black fishnet tights and black knee high, high heeled boots and quickly pulled them on. I wandered over to my bathroom and blow dried and brushed out my long black hair before pulling it into a ponytail. Them I headed out of my room and made my way down to the kitchen, my boot heels clocking on the floor. I saw Axel standing in front of one of the cabinets, a bottle of bourbon in front of him, and was about to say something to him when I though better of it and made my way over to the fridge.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:04 pm

Axel braced the counter with both hands, calloused fingers gripping its surface as if it meant the difference between life and death. Through clenched teeth, he sighed. "What the hell's going on anymore?" he muttered to himself. Simplicity had completely thrown itself out the window, and what made the matter worse is that even Axel himself had no idea how to deal with it. Why did he care so much about the girl? About what happened between the girl and his brother? If this had been a normal situation, he wouldn't have given two shits about what Damon did with some chick, but damned if this wasn't the case. The best he could do now was hope nothing happened between them. Shaking his head, he swiped up the glass and downed some more bourbon. Something from the corner of his eye distracted him from relishing the burn of the alcohol, and he turned his head to see, as if on cue, Raksha. A beat of silence passed. "Hey." His eyes fell back onto the glass in his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:50 pm

(~Gives inhuman squeal and does a happy dance.~ YAY!!! You're on!!!!)

Raksha Keller

I stopped in front of the fridge and opened the door then bent down and started rummaging through it, looking for something to eat. Finding nothing that interested me I gave up and started to stand. At the same time I heard Axel's "Hey." As I was closing the fridge door and starting to turn in his direction my boot heel caught something and I started to tumble to the floor, giving a high pitched yelp in the process.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:39 pm

Axel found Raksha in his arms before he could fully interpret what happened, eyes settling on the woman's for a moment before widening. He looked away hurriedly. Brows pinching together, Axel cleared his throat, then hoisted the woman back up with cautious tenderness, muscles on alert if she were to lose her footing again. "You, er... Might wanna be more careful, huh?" He managed a nervous chuckle and offered Raksha a little grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:37 am

Raksha Keller

Before I could even hit the ground I felt arms wrap around me. I looked up and my eyes widened when I realized I was staring into the face of Axel. I promptly blushed and watched as he quickly looked away. I stood up, Axel helping me, and waited a moment to make sure I had my footing. I smiled at his question and looked up at him and replied, "Yeah. I've always been a little bit of a klutz." I gave a slight giggle, running a hand through my hair.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum