Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't Be an Attractive Female (Rated M)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Don't Be an Attractive Female (Rated M) Empty Don't Be an Attractive Female (Rated M)

Post by AnimalLove Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:09 pm

Photo removed do to failure to credit.

Rated R because of:
Strong Language
Rape/Sex
Fighting Scenes

(This will be a very deep and rough rp. Not for the weak of heart.)

Jafar snorted, the black stallion lifted his beautiful dished head high as he stalked through the tall tan grasses. No cloud was in the clear blue sky as he made his way through the thick meadow. The gigantic black beast stood sixteen hands high, a tall Arabian. His big, black expressive eyes scanned the area for any beautiful mare that would be close in his sights. Jafar was very intelligent though. He knew that a strong lead stallion leaded most of the females and knew that he would have to be extremely careful and cautious when it came to pursuing mares of other herds. The bachelor had stolen and taken many virginites but had never fathered a foal.
Perhaps, it was best because he doubted that he would even want one, but now the stallion was thinking of producing heirs and starting a herd of his own. Maybe that was what he needed indeed: A herd of his own. He was five, and still young, but soon he will be six and who knows how long he would be able to keep this up? He enjoyed tracking and finding females but perhaps it was time to start having children as well.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Don't Be an Attractive Female (Rated M) Empty Re: Don't Be an Attractive Female (Rated M)

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:46 am

Photo removed do to failure to credit.

She was no small and frail mare, and she was no coward. Oh no. Essence was a massive and masculine mare that feared nothing of any sort. The large mare galloped through the grassy clearing at a tremendous speed, her hooves pounding against the Earth's floor below her, electric blue eyes darting around for anything she could mess with. Yep. This 5 year old mare was a troublemaker, and she thought love was no picnic. Essence chose to fight and run free instead. She pounded her legs harder, racing with the wind that blew towards her, feeling her mane blow backwards as she ran. Essence had recently left her herd, because of her brutal Leader, Luda. He was old, but was very powerful. Essence knew that one day, love would come around, but chose not to believe it, for she had no interest in what was about to hit her. And it would hit her hard.
Essence smacked right into a stallion, that stood only 4 inches taller than she did herself. "Sorry about that, mate! Guess I was trying so hard to keep away from stallions, karma came back and hit me in the face." Essence sarcastically apologized, rolling her eyes.

(Charming, isn't she? xD I'll warn you, Essence is a lot of work. She'll be hard to take down.)[/center]
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Don't Be an Attractive Female (Rated M) Empty Re: Don't Be an Attractive Female (Rated M)

Post by AnimalLove Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:56 am

Jafar was buried deep into his thoughts before he was snapped out of them after he felt something collide into his massive shoulders. "What the-" he began before he looked down and saw the beautiful black mare beneath him. The stallion nickered softly, staring at the beautiful mare with hypnotizing blue eyes. "Well, it seems that karma always makes a mess of things doesn't it?" Right off the back he noticed her spunk and he chuckled, admiring the feisty character inside the mare. This one was going to be an interesting one indeed. "What's your name if you don't mind me asking?" Jafar flickered his ears forward, as he noted her strong little body and wide back, suitable enough-that is if could make her. "My name is Jafar."

(She's charming. XD I can't wait to see how this plays out! Sorry for the wait for the post. Smile)
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:11 pm

(Its okai.)

Essence pinned her ears back, her massive body tensing a bit. "Quite a mess." She sarcastically agreed, her Australian Accent booming majestically. Essence was quite a wild one. She stood tall and hooved the ground, blue eyes showing now emotion now. Just that blank, but mysterious look in her bright orbs. "Name's Essence." Essence replied trough gritted teeth, her powerful shoulders hunching in case of an attack. The massive mare studied the stallion's appearance. Dark brown, muscular, tall and broad shouldered. She didn't met Jafar's gaze, but spoke with softer words. "So, what are you doing around here?" Essence asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:00 pm

Jafar watched her muscles tense and he held his lower to appear less threatening or frightening. Essence was going to be a tough one, he could see it all ready if he was gong to try to make a move on her. The stallion bowed lightly once she introduced herself before taking a cautious step closer. "I was just out searching for a mare," he admitted, tilting his head sideways. "I wish to start a herd but...at the moment few mares have caught my eyes at the time."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:29 am

Essence didn't like the sound of that. She narrowed her eyes, and her tail swished. "I left my herd about two years ago. Being a loner is how I like things. Of course, I keep in touch with friends, but I never go back to the herd." Essence grumbled, turning her head to look at the mountains where her herd lived. She hooved the ground at his next comment, "A herd is nothing but a waste of time. Besides, they're so much work." Essence lifted her muzzle and smirked cockily.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:10 pm

"So I see..." Jafar chuckled as he tilted his head at her before his eyes flickered over her body. My, my, how beautiful she was indeed. "I agree...herds do tend to make me upset and seem like a lot of work; however...I'm just interesting in passing on my bloodline and having children...the mare can do as she pleases," he smirked as he took another step towards Essence. "And right now you seem to fit the part."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:33 pm

Essence scanned her mesmerizing blue eyes over him. Then those words flowed from his mouth. She tensed up and sneered, taking a step forward, daring him to pick a fight with her. "Just you try anything." She snarled, thrashing her tail, and stomping a hoof down on the Earth.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:31 pm

A slight twitch happened over his muscles as she flashed her tail, catching a slight whiff of her aroma."I wouldn't like you if you didn't put up a fight," he chuckled, stepping forward as in a gesture of accepting her fight. "I don't back off easy sweet Essence, and now your display of bravery has really perked my curiosity." Jafar flicked his ears forward before looking into her blue eyes. "So beautiful," he stated as he took another step.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:01 pm

(Where is your post? I don't see it.)
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:50 pm

(Sorry, love. I've been dealing with a bunch of stuff lately.)

Essence flared her nostrils, and took a step forward, her ears laced back. "If you touch me, I'll ram my hoof down your throat until I touch rock bottom." She threatened. And by 'rock bottom', she meant the pit of his stomach. This brute was handsome, no doubt about that. But just by looking at him, she could tell he was a forcer. Her blue eyes gleamed with a spark of menace.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:25 pm

(It's okay dear. <3 I totally understand. I've been so busy with my stuff too.)

Jafar grinned some as his ears flicked forward as he teasingly let his nose graze against her cheek. "You look as if you can endure a lot," he said as he nibbled at her ear teasingly as he stepped closer. "That makes you very intriguing as well if I must say." The stallion lightly pressed his chest against the mare's, nibbling at her neck.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:29 pm

Essence held back, just for a moment. Once he pressed his chest to hers, she reared on her hind legs, and struck a foreleg forward, smacking Jafar right in the face, then once more in the chest. Her eyes burned with a fiery hatred, and she backed up a couple steps, giving him time to recover. "I can endure quite a bit, mate." She sneered, her Australian accent flowing like honey, but dripped with venom all the same.

(Australian accents are amazing. Cx)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:46 pm

(lol, indeed. I wish I had one. Only thing I got is an American accent. x3)

For a moment, the stallion was stunned, somewhat confused and a little disoriented as he felt the blow to his face and then his chest. This mare was due more credit than he thought. A transition occurred as Jafar's eyes widened some before dilating as he shook himself and rose to his full height, his eyes squinted as his ears flattened all the way to the pole. "Alright then," he said as he flexed his muscles to hear them crack softly. "The hard way it is then."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:53 pm

No fear showing in her blazing orbs, she rose to her full height, standing only a hair shorter than this stallion. She swished her tail, waiting for him to strike. "You want some?" She narrowed her eyes, "Come get some." Essence jeered, flexing her hard muscles underneath her massive frame.

(I got a Canadian accent. Because, well, I am a Canadian. xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:59 pm

(I have a friend from Canada and his accent is so dreamy...like lord. XD)

Instantly, he charged her, his muscles tense and taught as he rammed into the mare, seeing her no longer as a mare herself but a rival stallion. He whinnied deeply and snapped, arming to leave bite marks against her neck..
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:02 pm

Essence felt herself being shot back by the impact of his speed, but kept her stand. She whipped around so her backside was facing him, and kicked her backlegs back, smashing him in the chest and in the neck. Essence whirled back around, ready for his next move.

(Mine ain't so bad itself. XD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:09 pm

(lol lucky. I would trade you for an Canadian accent in a second.)

It was clear to see that her strength was not speed but the impact that her hooves could make. That's how he would have to knock her off. Jafar spun instantly on his feet and collided into her side, using his strength and the effect of gravity to send the mare tipping to her side.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:18 pm

Essence saw what he attempted to do, and merely smirked. She quickly lowered herself to the ground, sending the stallion tripping over her body. She stood back up, and rose on her hind legs. Essence crashed her hooves down on Jafar's body, sure to cause pain and agony. She backed up after two more jabs, and stood, ready for his next attack.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:39 pm

He swore, rising to his hooves again and snorting. Essence was indeed more than he imagined that she would be. The stallion shook himself, his black coat bleeding some and the mare's hoof prints imprinted onto his black coat. The sight of his blood made him growl some before pawing the ground. He lashed out, no longer thinking of a strategy but just nailing where ever he could. He clamped onto her mane and yanked as he he rose to his hind legs, smashing and hitting his heavy hooves as her chest and forelegs before wheeling her upward too far and tossing her backwards.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:43 pm

Essence sneered as Jafar's took multiple hits at her, doing her best to ignore the pain that surged through her body. When he tossed her over, she landed on her hooves, and whirled around. Essence rammed into Jafar, and took a huge strong jab at his ribs, and once more in his back leg. She rammed into him again, knocking the stallion over.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:51 pm

This time, the adrenaline helped him rise to his feet quickly, and he spun around and kicked out with his back legs and felt contact as he hit the mare. Jafar turned sharply and rammed against Essence again, snapping and biting at her neck and throat.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:56 pm

Essence twisted out of reach, so Jafar couldn't reach her neck, then jabbed him in the stomach with her back legs, blood trickling onto her hooves. "Get the fuck away from me, asshole!" She snarled, standing her ground and hoofing at the ground.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:00 pm

"You brought this on yourself!" He snapped, ramming against her again but aiming towards the parts that were essential: ribs, flanks, chest and hind quarters. Jafar hit with his hooves over and over. One of them would have to break soon and he was determined not to break.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:05 pm

Essence dodged a few of his jabs, then backed away. "None of this would have happened if you kept your damn distance." She stated calmly, but the venom in her voice was clear, as she stood her ground, ears laced back.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next