Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't Be an Attractive Female (Rated M)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Don't Be an Attractive Female (Rated M) - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Be an Attractive Female (Rated M)

Post by AnimalLove Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:09 pm

"None of this would have happened if you just made it easy," he huffed, standing for a moment to catch his breath as his ears flicked back and forth before laying flat against his pole. "Just give up. You're tired and exhausted as I am...make it easy for the both of us." He huffed.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Don't Be an Attractive Female (Rated M) - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Be an Attractive Female (Rated M)

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:16 pm

Essence wanted to reply sharply, but realized he was right. She nodded, and calmed a bit. "I don't give up. But I'm done fighting. I think we've hurt each other enough." Essence rolled her eyes, and stepped forward, trying to be... Nice.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:21 pm

Jafar chuckled softly and coughed, shaking himself before closing his eyes. "Indeed I think we did my dear."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:30 pm

Essence nodded, and looked at the ground, her blue eyes showing an unreadable emotion. "So.." She said awkwardly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:07 pm

Jafar shook himself and sighed. "So much for trying with brute force," he mumbled, shaking his head as he turned to look back at her. "You're free to go Essence. I won't try anything further," he mumbled, the pain slowly setting in on his muscles.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:51 pm

Essence's ears pricked at his words, and her eyes widened. "Well then, mate. It's been a pleasure meeting ya, but I'm going now." She said, nodding her head. "Take care." Essence called over her shoulder before bounding off gracefully, a small neigh coming from her mouth.

(Now what? xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:04 pm

Jafar's eyes followed after her and although he had failed at his attempt, he was still curious about the black mare. He huffed, mumbling to himself as he turned to follow her. "I must be out of my mind," Jafar mumbled, flicking his ears sideways as he trotted after her. "Hey....wait up."

(lol, he could just follow and stalk her and get on her nerves.)
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:20 pm

(So sorry for late reply, love!)

Essence stopped dead in her tracks, and turned around to look at Jafar. She resisted the urge to groan and roll her eyes, looking at the stallion, and sighed. "What is it?" She asked, a softer tone to her usual rough Australian accent.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:06 pm

(XD It's okay.)

"I....look...uh.." He coughed awkwardly, unsure how he was going to ask or even explain this. "May I just....hang around with you? I'm not gonna try anything I swear. It's very apparent that you can kick my ass if I even tried anything again but now...I just....I don't want to wander all of this land alone. It'll get boring." Jafar flicked his ears nervously as he stood still before his back leg lifted and stomped at the ground. "I totally get it if you don't want to."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:10 pm

Essence rolled her heavenly eyes as he stammered, waiting for an answer, or something. But when Jafar replied, she quirked an eyebrow, and pondered it. Essence couldn't deny that she longed for someone to talk to, and sighed softly. "Of course you can. The lands do get boring without someone around," she replied, but quickly added, "yeah, I'll kick your ass if you try anything, Jaffy." She put on a teasing smile, then continued to trot, her long, muscular legs carrying her across the grassy field.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:23 pm

The stallion huffed at her nick-name that she gave him but rolled his eyes as he trotted after her. "I wouldn't have it any other way," he chuckled as he followed after her, glad that she allowed him to stay but something told him that she was gonna make some very sarcastic comments along the journey as well.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:33 pm

Essence shook her head, ruffling up her black many a bit, having some strands fall beautifully over her left ear. "Beautiful land, isn't it?" She smiled as she glanced over at the moors, a stream trickling down the hill, and into a pond of water.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:38 pm

Jafar looked around before he looked down at the stream folding its way around the hill into the pond. "It is but I can use a drink of water though," he chuckled as he walked backed her and made his way down. "Care to join me or are you just gonna be star stuck by the land?" He teased, breaking out into a trot.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:43 pm

Essence chuckled and followed the stallion, taking graceful long strides to the stream, and stepping in, feeling the cold water run across her hooves and legs. She dipped her neck down, and began to drink the crystal cool water, her blue eyes searching the water with interest.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:45 pm

Jafar wandered deeply into the cold, crystal clear waters. The cold sensation soothing his aching and throbbing muscles and helping soothe the bruises that he might have acquired from Essence. "This is nice," he sighed, lowering his muscle to drink large gulps.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:53 pm

Essence nodded, a sarcastic little smirk forming on her lips. "Yes, apart from the fact that we were literally trying to murder each other just a few minutes, this is quite a good day." She replied, Australian accent flowing like silk. She lifted her head to look up, seeing the sun just beginning to set.

(Australian accents for life. XD <3)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:19 pm

(lol. XD Australian accents are epic.)

Jafar chuckled and looked over at her before rolling his eyes and lifting his muzzle up from the water to glance up at the sky as well. "Very beautiful," he whispered before letting his head sink back to drink the water once again.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:26 pm

(I also really like British accents. Preferably on British Time Lords with Sonic Screwdrivers and a TARDIS. c;)

Essence nodded her head in agreement, and stepped out of the water, swishing her long tail once, before dipping her head and munching on a bit of grass, feeling slightly hungry.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:43 pm

(I can't help but think of Benedict Cumberbatch in all of his glory...I love when he talks. It makes my heart jump with joy.)

Jafar sighed before walking out of the water and sitting down slowly, resting his head against the ground and breathing deeply, taking a deep breath.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:45 pm

Essence laid down also, but looked up at the sky, her tired eyes searching the horizon. She hoofed the ground a bit awkwardly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:51 pm

Jafar opened one eye and looked at her when he heard her hit her hoof. "Everything okay over there?" He asked, lifting his head as he turned his attention towards her. "You're very noisy."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:33 pm

"Yes, I'm fine. Just thinking." She replied, not meeting his gaze. Essence tilted her head towards him, and smiled. "Oh, hush. You stallions are just as noisy."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:16 pm

Jafar chuckled and rolled his eyes as he looked away from her. "Sure....but mares tend to be the ones that snore a lot. I don't snore," he smirked as he lowered his head back down on the ground.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:15 pm

(Is it okay if I join?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:23 pm

Sasha
I walked through the forest and soon found a stream to drink from as the sunlight streamed through the trees and shined against my black and white form as I shook off the dirt on my coat and sniffed the air for any predators as I looked/listened all around me for danger. I soon walked through the stream and grazed on the other side of the stream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next