Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will The Lost Be Found Wth A Little Help? [T]

Go down

Will The Lost Be Found Wth A Little Help? [T] Empty Will The Lost Be Found Wth A Little Help? [T]

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:52 am

Will The Lost Be Found Wth A Little Help? [T] Maggie

Massive gray-white paws pounded on the Earth's surface below the huge 5'6 brute as he ran, dusky fur waving wildly in the strong wind. Cairo stopped at the very edge of a cliff to study the other side, a bright smirk forming on his narrow maw, and his tail wagging for a few seconds before he launched himself into the air, soaring over the cliff's mouth, landing roughly on the other side. He swung his massive head to one side to look over his shoulder, narrowing his amber eyes to see if his companion was following. "Lichen?" Cairo called into the mist, getting a bit concerned. Cairo was then pressed down by a heavy mass of weight. "Right beside you Cairo!" Lichen barked cockily, getting off of his best friend. Cairo laughed, heaving himself to his paws. "Any sign of Layla?" asked Lichen, twitching his ears. Cairo shook his head. "We'll have to find her soon. We're losing time." Lichen pointed out, moving forward with Cairo at his side. Layla was Cairo's cousin, and they had lost her during a storm. "Don't worry Lichen. We'll find her." Cairo assured him.

(Lichen ---> http://howlingforjustice.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/minn-gray-wolf.jpg)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum