Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Submit (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Submit (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Submit (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:53 am

Vannessa

"Maybe because you're so sexy and handsome?" I teased, giving him a flirtatious smile. When he came over to me and put his nose against my neck I could tell he was taking in my scent. Then I groaned when he rubbed his hips against mine, feeling his dick rub against me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Submit (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Submit (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:04 am

I picked her up by the backs of her thighs and put her on the counter top, I pulled her panties and pants down and pulled her shirt off and tore her bra off of her. I spread her legs and shoved my dick inside her. I was horny and I needed her right this minute, I couldn't wait any longer or I will go insane.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:16 am

Vannessa

I moaned deeply when he shoved his dick into me and I leaned back on the counter top. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer to me, wanting him deep inside me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:20 am

I shoved my whole length inside her and grunted. i gripped her hips roughly as I let my claws dig into her skin, marking her as mine. I shoved myself inside her time and time again. I bit down on her neck marking her as my mate. "Spread your legs as far apart as you possibly can, I want your whole pussy." i said growling softly into her neck

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:50 am

Vannessa

I growled in pleasure then spread my legs wide like he wanted me to. I gripped his shoulders and arched, pressing my breasts against his chest.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:54 am

I cupped one of her breasts and sucked on her nipple. I gently let my sharp teeth graze her nipple as i shoved more and more of my dick inside her as my balls hit her ass and pussy. "God you feel so good." I said grunting

(You busy?)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:14 pm

(Not really. Why?)

Vannessa

I moaned when he started to suck on my nipple then I gasped when I felt him graze his teeth along it. I tangled my hands in his hair and arched against him again, spreading my legs wider than they already were. I felt my pussy walls start to clamp around his dick, wanting his seed inside me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:17 pm

I snarled at her as I kissed her roughly as I pulled her closer to my hips,"You want my seed? I don't know if I'll give it to you." I said smirking as I nipped at her jaw.

(You seem to be posting slow)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:39 pm

(Really?)

Vannessa

"Please. I want it." I begged, wrapping my arms around his neck when he pulled me closer to him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:43 pm

(yeah)

"Show me you want it." I said bringing her body to mine. I gripped her hips tightly as I was getting so close to climax. I clenched my jaw to hold back from giving her what she wanted until she showed me she really wanted it.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:05 pm

Vannessa

I arched against him and started to clamp my pussy walls tightly against his dick. I worked his dick, desperately wanting his seed. I leaned forward and pressed my lips to his, kissing him roughly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:28 pm

I kissed her back roughly as well as I let go and my seed just gushed inside her and out around my dick as it spurted inside her. I grunted and bit her lower lip softly as I gripped her hips

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:38 pm

Vannessa

I cried out when he released into me, my orgasm following his. I started to pant a little and leaned my head on his shoulder then I went back to kissing him, nipping gently at his lips.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:50 pm

I kissed her back,"Did that feel good baby?" i asked as I kissed her and nipped at her lips as I pulled her closer to me as I shoved my seed deep inside her

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:00 pm

Vannessa

"Yes. Very much so." I replied, giving him a sexy smile. I leaned my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes, aware his seed was still gushing into me and that he was now pumping it deep into me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:13 pm

I stopped thrusting as I kissed her forehead. I was panting as sweat went down my chest and pooled in my boxers. "You tire me out." I said yawning

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:19 pm

Vannessa

"I could say the same for me." I replied, teasing him. I gently kissed him, happiness coursing through me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:28 pm

I kissed her back and picked her up over my shoulder with a smirk on my face as I brought her up stairs to my bedroom. I gently laid her down on the bed and curled up behind her as I pulled up the blankets so she didn't get cold

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:39 pm

Vannessa

I wondered what he was doing but when he laid me on the bed I immediately curled up and closed my eyes.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:46 pm

I nuzzled her and kissed her shoulder. "Rest, you tired me out." I said as I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me as I kept a possessive hand on her hip even though there wasn't anyone to challenge me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:00 pm

Vannessa

I snuggled up next to him, enjoying the possessive hand he had on my hip. I closed my eyes and soon felt myself start to drift off to sleep.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:18 pm

"Sleep well." I said softly to her as I soon fell asleep but alert enough where I'd hear anything that came into my home. I kept her close to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:26 pm

Kestrel

I slept soundly, happy and content.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum