Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Embrace The Darkness Of My Heart(R-M Open)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Embrace The Darkness Of My Heart(R-M Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Embrace The Darkness Of My Heart(R-M Open)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:22 am

I felt the bed dip and opened an eye and looked at her but closed it as I didn't mind. I put an arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me. I soon went back to sleep. I soon started to deep breath but softly

Back to top Go down

Embrace The Darkness Of My Heart(R-M Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Embrace The Darkness Of My Heart(R-M Open)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:42 am

Carissa

I shifted a little when I felt him wrap an arm around my waist and pull me closer to him then I fell back asleep. I snuggled against him and sighed with contentment. I was strangely comforted by him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:44 am

I woke up in the morning and smiled when I felt her so close to me. I got out of bed and headed for the kitchen to make us breakfast assuming she could eat human food.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:05 am

Carissa

I turned over onto my belly after he got up, still asleep.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:54 am

I smiled. I made some eggs and bacon before going into the room and sitting down. I put a hand on her lower back, "Wake up, breakfast is ready." I said gently shaking her

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:22 pm

Carissa

I jerked up and whipped around, magic building in my arms, panic gripping me. When I saw it was the guy from last night I calmed down. "Oh. Sorry. I'm little on edge because of the events from last night." I explained, smiling sheepishly at him, embarrassed. I moved  over beside him and eyed the food he held in his hand.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:33 pm

"Don't worry I didn't do anything bad to it." I said rolling my eyes and putting it on her lap and heading for the shower to get cleaned up

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:46 pm

Carissa

I started to eat the food he placed on my lap, hearing him get into the shower.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:15 pm

I came out with only a towel covering my lower half. Water was still going down my chest, back, stomach, and arms. Water falling from my still wet hair to my chest. I was sculpted like a god some people say with how I have such good genes to look gorgeous

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:00 pm

Carissa

I finished my food and set the plate on the nightstand. Then I heard him come out of the bathroom and I turned to face him. My face promptly turned red when I saw the only thing he was wearing was a towel wrapped around his lower half. I quickly turned away from him and focused on the floor, saying, "Please put some clothes on."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:44 pm

I smiled. "What you don't want to see me naked?" I asked laughing as I got on only some boxer's and pants. I smirked evilly as I picked her up and put her under the spray of water and smiled, "There ya go." I said. I liked getting her angry, made her sexy.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:11 pm

Clarissa

"For your information, no, I don't. Furthermore, I'm not even-" I started to say then was cut off by him picking me up and putting me under the spray of water. "What the hell?! You fucker!!!!" I exclaimed, stalking out of the shower with my hands clenched. I was really pissed now and was prepared to claw his neck open.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:24 pm

I smiled. I kissed her, to silence her. I cupped her breasts smiling as I took in her scent. "What do you want right now?" i asked curious

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:38 pm

Carissa

I tried to get away from him when he kissed me but when he cupped my breasts I froze and let out a breathy "Ahhhhh." I looked up at him when I heard his question and I blushed, saying, "I-I don't know." Being a virgin, I had never experienced this kind of thing before so it was all new to me. I didn't know what I was supposed to do.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:40 pm

I rubbed myself against her. I groaned, "Do you want me to stop?" I asked as I would stop if she said for me to. I pulled down her tank top and bra and started to suck on her nipples. She had such a good amount of tits. A good handful that's what I liked

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:02 pm

Carissa

I moaned as he started to suck on my nipples, not sure how to react to these new feelings racing thru me. "No. Just...be gentle with me. I've never done this type of thing before." I replied, reaching a hand up and tangling it in his hair. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do so I hoped he would guide me thru it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:08 pm

I put her on the bed and undid my pants, "This might hurt a little." I said gently pushing inside her pussy. I went very slow so I didn't hurt her, "Tell me if I'm hurting you." I said kissing her neck and playing with her pussy to get her very wet

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:29 pm

Clarissa

I gasped when he entered me, clutching the sheet in my hands. I gritted my teeth and winced a little since it did hurt a little. But then I moaned when he started to play with my pussy and I felt a strange wetness gather in my nether regions. "What are you doing?" I asked him, confused on the reaction he had gotten from me when he had played with my pussy.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:32 pm

I smiled and grunted, "Your getting wet, I'm stimulating your pussy and its reaction is to get wet for my dick." I said pushing more inside her and letting her feel just how large my balls really were

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:04 pm

Carissa

"Oh." I replied, blushing again. Then I let out a breathy, "Ahhhhh." when he continued to push himself into me. I still clenched the sheets in my fisted hands, trying to get used to the unfamiliar, slightly uncomfortable feeling.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:16 am

With how freaking tight she was I grunted and released my seed inside her. I kissed her neck gently and nuzzled her softly. "Did I hurt you at all? Be honest." I said kissing her cheek

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:44 am

Clarissa

I cried out when he released into me, arching against him as my own climax hit me hard. I collapsed back against the bed when the waves of pleasure in my body subsided and I looked up at him. "It did hurt a little but I guess that's to be expected. Other than that, you did good." I replied, smiling and reaching a hand up to stoke his cheek.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:49 am

"Glad you liked it." I said nodding as I leaned my cheek into her hand and shut my eyes. "What would you like to do?" I asked curious as to what she'd want to do. I pulled out of her and laid on my back beside her as I panted

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:53 am

Carissa

I snuggled against him and placed my head on his chest. "I don't know. Do you want to go out somewhere?" I replied, picking up his hand and starting to play with his fingers.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:58 am

I watched her and laughed,"What are you doing?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around her

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next