Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Embrace The Darkness Of My Heart(R-M Open)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Embrace The Darkness Of My Heart(R-M Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Embrace The Darkness Of My Heart(R-M Open)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:18 pm

"Do I disgust you?" I asked opening my eyes and letting go of her and moving away. I got up and ran my hands through my hair. I sighed, "Maybe you should go, you'll be safe once you get home." I said nodding as I left the bedroom and headed for the front of the house and waiting for her to follow me once she was dressed

Back to top Go down

Embrace The Darkness Of My Heart(R-M Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Embrace The Darkness Of My Heart(R-M Open)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:36 pm

Clarissa

"No, you don't. I've never been able to sleep well. I'm also nervous because of the performance tomorrow night. I'm worried I'll screw it up." I replied, snaking my hand out and grabbing his wrist so he wouldn't move away from me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:41 pm

"You looked like what we did disgusted you. You didn't have to." I said looking at her and letting her keep her hand on my wrist

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:07 pm

Clarissa

"It didn't disgust me. In fact, I liked it. I just... I was just thinking about because, you know, it was my first time." I replied, looking up at him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:18 pm

I looked at her, "You sure? You can tell me the truth, I won't die from the truth." I said nodding as I stepped close to her and put her in my arms

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:30 pm

Clarissa

"That is the truth. I'm not disgusted by what we did." I replied, snuggling against him.

(I have to get off now. Bye! I'll be on tomorrow!)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:32 pm

I kissed the top of her head and wrapped my arms closer to her but not squeezing to hard. I kissed her forehead and soon picked her up gently and sat on the couch and her on my lap as I put on a movie

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:02 pm

Clarissa

I snuggled against him, my head on his chest. Then I looked up at him and said, "Hey, do you want to come to my band performance tomorrow night? It's at The Coffin Club where we first met each other."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:12 pm

I thought about it. "Sure, but I don't know if you should preform. Those slayers could still be looking for you." I said worried that something might happen to her before I could get to her

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:40 pm

Clarissa

"I have to. It's too late for my band to find a replacement female vocalist and be able to let her know the songs. I wish I didn't have to but I really don't have a choice." I replied, giving him an apologetic smile.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:54 pm

"Then don't you dare go out of my sight, do you hear me?" i asked being totally serious with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:16 pm

Clarissa

"I won't. Just stay towards the front of the dancers and you'll be able to see me." I replied, looking up at him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:25 pm

"If you so much as go out of my sight I swear to god I will go on that stage and put you over my shoulder and we're leaving." I said nodding and I was so not joking with her. I was deadly serious

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:49 pm

Clarissa

I rolled my eyes slightly in a teasing way. "That's something I don't want to happen. Talk about bad publicity." I replied, smiling to show I was teasing.

(I have to get off now. Bye! I'll be on tomorrow!)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:12 am

"I'm totally serious. I'm not joking." I said as I kissed her kinda roughly yet gentle. I put my hands on her ass and squeezed before putting my face against her neck, "I'm serious baby." I said taking in her scent

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:55 pm

Clarissa

"I know. I won't move out of your sight." I replied, moving a little closer to him when he put his hands on my ass and squeezed it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:12 pm

I kissed her lips and smiled, "Good. Because I don't want to have to ruin your performance." I said nodding as I nuzzled her neck and pressed a kiss to her forehead

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:21 pm

Clarissa

"Yeah. That would be bad. I don't want my band to get a bad rep." I replied, snuggling against him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum