Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are You Ready For This? [R] (OPEN!!)

Go down

Are You Ready For This? [R] (OPEN!!) Empty Are You Ready For This? [R] (OPEN!!)

Post by Dark**Light Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:57 pm

~Krista~
"Are you sure we're ready?" I asked, holding down my shirt. It was Valentine's Day and my boyfriend and I were about to... ya know... do the dirty one. As I stared, unsure into his eyes he nodded and said,
"This is the best feeling in the world." I paused, puzzled.
"You've... done this before?" I asked. He nodded, again.
"Yeah. Twice and both times I loved it. Now come on and open the door." He said, acknowledging the door to my dorm.
"And no one will hear us?" I asked. He shook his head and kissed my cheek. I unlocked the door and pulled him inside. I shut the door behind me and chuckled as my boyfriend pushed me up against the door and kissed me roughly. I pushed him away and smiled.
"Now now... how about you wait until I've got the door locked." I said, smiling. "You're lucky I'm still waiting for a roommate." I continued, pulling him back to me. I pressed my lips to his and suddenly felt the cold brush of his fingertips against my belly. Butterflies went throughout me as his fingers slowly traveled up my stomach, pulling my shirt up with it. As he pulled my shirt off I kissed him again and then he went to kissing me tattoo on my shoulder. I felt his fingers wrap around me as he unhooked my bra. I let it fall down around my shoulders and down to my elbows, revealing my breasts. Let it begin... I thought as he stood back and took in what was exposed of me. I pulled off his shirt and then his pants so he was in only his boxers. Then I unbuttoned my pants and slowly slid them down my legs. I pulled my underwear down with them so I was fully naked and he only had on his boxers.

(Here's a picture of Krista- http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/c3/18/d4/c318d48aeb1fa6dbfbb5111904ea8909.jpg
And I was hoping whoever joins would play the boyfriend... duh...)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down