Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Till Death Do Us Part (Adult, Zeldawolfy)

Go down

Till Death Do Us Part (Adult, Zeldawolfy) Empty Till Death Do Us Part (Adult, Zeldawolfy)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:21 pm

I walked down the street with my hands in my mini skirt pockets. I was wearing a very low cut tank top that showed a good amount of breasts. I bent down when I dropped my phone, "Damnit." I said as I reached down to get it and any person that was looking would see my bar ass and pussy since I was only wearing a thong. When I stood back up I fixed my hair since it went in my face. I kept walking in my flip flops.

Back to top Go down

Till Death Do Us Part (Adult, Zeldawolfy) Empty Re: Till Death Do Us Part (Adult, Zeldawolfy)

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:28 pm

David

It was midnight, the hour he always came stumbling out of the bar. His brown leather jacket was ripped open, thermal white shirt stained with his own blood that trickled down his lips. "Well you can go kiss my ass!" He shouted at the now shut doors, stumbling down the sidewalk. His dark brown eyes were hazy, unable to see much but what he saw he liked.

He but his lip as she bent over, looking away not out of respect but more so to see if any other contenders were about. "Hey there babe~"
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Till Death Do Us Part (Adult, Zeldawolfy) Empty Re: Till Death Do Us Part (Adult, Zeldawolfy)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:33 pm

I laughed, "Go away." I said continuing to walk and headed into a store to look at some books. I walked to the front desk, "There's some drunk creepy guy out there." I said to the guy. I had four books and gave them to the guy so he could ring me up. I walked out of the store and caught the bus and headed home, I walked into the house and shut and locked the door. I flipped on lights and put my bag down on the kitchen table and climbed the stairs to get changed

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:36 pm

Turned down again. This was why he went every week to the bar, his perfect marriage tarnished by his wife having an affair with the man next door. But, why? What did he have that he doesn't?! Sure.. The neighbor was a doctor, good looks.. Intelligent and handsome.

Oh well. He turned on his heel, but crawled into his car and followed unnoticed. "Not far.." He spoke when she entered his house, still unnoticed as he drove off to his home.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:42 pm

I came out again in jeans and a t shirt. I got the garbage out for tomorrow. It was still light out so I decided I'd do some gardening. I saw the guy I had earlier and I don't ever remember him living like three houses down from me. I just shrugged and started to pull weeds

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:44 pm

The long hours passed, an ice pack to my head as I tried to relieve myself from this disastrous headache that plagued me. I saw her outside, yes.. Maybe I should reintroduce myself? This time I'll be more classy.

I wore my casual clothes, going outside into the now warm sunlight. I took a deep breath of fresh air, my lawn perfectly trimmed with a few spiral hedges. "Ok.."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:50 pm

I kept pulling weeds and a few dead flowers that dotted my flower beds. I got up and turned around, I put a hand to my heart and jumped, "You scared me." I said panting as my heart beat loudly. I pulled up my tank top so my breasts weren't showing so much. I looked up into his face and now remembered the gossip of his wife cheating on him. I put a hand on his cheek, "I'm sorry about your wife, do you want to get back at her?" I asked since I'd be more than happy to fuck her husband since she's made my life miserable.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:52 pm

He smiled softly, scratching his head shamefully as he scared the living daylights out of her. "Oh I'm so sorry!" He had apologized, but was knocked out cold by her next question. "W-what? Really?! You would..? With me?!" He was astonished.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:55 pm

"Your very handsome." I said taking his hand and leading him back to his house since why not fuck him in their bed? I asked myself and smiled. Once we got to his house and it was unlocked I pulled him inside and kissed him. I put one of his hands between my legs and pressed his fingers to my pussy as I was so wet, I haven't had sex in a while. I pulled his shirt off and rubbed my wet pussy against his fingers, "Take me." I said into his ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:57 pm

He smiled widely, star struck at her words. He was pulled along, back to his house without a question from him. His fingers felt her delicate folds, shoving his middle finger into the tight fit. "Trust me, I will."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:02 pm

I cried out as I shut my eyes and pushed down on his fingers, "Please." I said as I panted, my large breasts going up and down with my breathing. I pulled back from his fingers with regret. I walked up the stairs, "Come on sexy." I said finding his room without trouble and got onto it. I was naked and waiting for his cock to get inside my tight pussy. I cupped my very large breasts in my hands and pinched my nipples

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:06 pm

He sighed blissfully, hurrying after her. His clothes were draped over the banaster as he climbed up the stairs, crawling into bed. He slid over her body, hands replacing where hers once were, lips kissing her dearly. His tool teased her, rubbing against thighs before sliding in with ease.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:10 pm

I kissed him back and pushed my hips up to his, "Yes, please fuck me. I need you." I said gripping his upper arms as I wrapped my legs around his waist, I wouldn't let his dick get away from me. I had my legs as spread as they could go without unwrapping my legs from around him. I shut my eyes and moaned as I pressed my breasts against his chest and kissed his neck. I didn't care if his wife came in and seen us.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:12 pm

He thrusted soft at first, slowly building up to a vigorous speed that drilled deep into her. He licked her breasts, nipping her nips, and caressing her hourglass figure.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:14 pm

I cried out as I pushed more of my breast into his mouth and pressed my hips to his wanting him to go hard and fast. He was so large and I loved how thick and long he was. I didn't understand why his wife would cheat when she had a beast of a husband that was good at making a girl moan and cry out. "Yes." I said arching my back and closed my eyes in bliss

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:16 pm

"You like that?" He grinned, continuing this rapid pace before releasing his entire mass of seed deep into her. It gushed out between them, his fingers clenching the bed sheets and teeth lightly gripping her nips as he suckled on her.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:24 pm

I closed my legs to keep his seed inside me. I moaned and ran my fingers through his hair, "Yes I like that." I said as my pussy throbbed around his length. "God, I don't understand why she'd fuck someone else when she has a beast of a man right here." I said pushing my pussy up his length as I unwrapped my legs around his waist and opened my eyes and looked up at him as I panted

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:42 pm

He panted heavily, eyes wide as he was still in awe and disbelief. "She wanted wealth.. Reputation." He kissed her throat tenderly.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:46 pm

I ran my fingers through his hair and closed my eyes, "She's stupid." I said pushing my hips up to his, I wanted more of him. "Who'd give up on you? Your sexy and your cock is like a beast." I said as he was so large and long

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:54 am

He pulled out of her, sighing. "Yeah.." He sat up, rubbing his eyes.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:25 am

I looked at him, "I'll go." I said getting off of the bed and getting dressed. I left his house and headed to mine. I didn't mean to make him upset or mad. I went into my house and shut the door locking it.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:54 pm

He tilted his head, watching her leave. She reminded him so much of his wife.. And the mention of it was heart wrenching. Once he got dressed he began to burn some old photos, including their wedding day portraits.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:12 pm

I went to my bedroom and put on my bikini so I could get tanner in some places. I was also weeding my flower beds. I just hoped I could finish it all today since tomorrow I'd be all busy with things for my family

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:49 pm

With a long moment of silence he grabbed his keys, leaving the fireplace on and heading out of his home. He waved to the girl before getting in his car.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:23 pm

I sighed, "I guess I was only a one night stand." I said talking to my flowers softly as I soon went to the beach and laid in the sun on a beach towel, ignoring the world

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down