Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silent Night |R| [Night Shade]

2 posters

Go down

Silent Night |R| [Night Shade] Empty Silent Night |R| [Night Shade]

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:04 pm

Silent Night |R| [Night Shade] Url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=fqUtJJ5a7xYjzM&tbnid=d7U2xYa68io04M:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fz7.invisionfree.com%2FEarthenSong%2Far%2Ft65
••Silence••

Wind blew, and fog laid itself on the ground where a massive brute stood, his electrifying teal colored eyes blistering with a mysterious glint that couldn't be foretold by even the smartest creature. Silence was his name. Quite a peaceful, and wise wolf for his size, and he certainly didn't speak much unless you talk first. He began to walk forward, his head hung low gloomily as his huge paws carried him across the land. Silence didn't use violence much, but when he did, it's like a demon being released into Heaven. He was an Assassin, but not being too proud of his vicious side, and his peaceful nature keeps him from resorting to violence. Silence kept on walking, hoping to eventually get somewhere he could stay for more than a few days, considering he rarely found anyone to speak with.

Silence continued to walk, a light rain now falling, soaking his pelt and allowing mud to form, in which it made his paws sink into the ground. "What a beautiful day." Silence murmured to himself. He enjoyed rainy and foggy days, especially when it leads into a storm. Silence stopped dead in his tracks, feeling another's presence. Lifting his muzzle into the air, he sniffed, the scent of a fae catching his attention. "How strange." He grumbled, and followed the scent out of curiosity.

The fae came into sight, and Silence couldn't help but admire her beauty. She was pure white, with glistening amber eyes that seamed to be depthless.

(Hope that's okay. I only have my phone for this, so replying is a bit hard.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Silent Night |R| [Night Shade] Empty Re: Silent Night |R| [Night Shade]

Post by Night Blade Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:40 am

(It’s fine. Smile ) Night walked around aimlessly with her head down to the ground, looking for a possible rabbit or deer. She smelled a brute that was really close by and lifted her head from the ground. She met the eyes of the brute and was taken aback by his electrifying teal eyes. She sniffed the air curiously wondering how the brute knew she was here. She quickly realized that the wind was not blowing in her direction but against her and so that was how he knew she was here before she knew he was here.
Night Blade
Night Blade
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:46 am

Silence shifted a bit, but continued to eye the fae curiously, his ears twitching uncomfortably before he spoke. "Excuse me if I startled you, fae," his voice had a slight Australian Accent. "What are you doing out here all alone?" Silence asked politely, making sure he didn't do anything that may look hostile or vicious. Silence patiently waited for her reply, slowly sitting down on his haunches.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Blade Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:52 am

Night looked at the brute back and noticed his slight discomfort and she waited till he stopped speaking before she said in a slightly rough voice "I was out hunting." Night sat down and looked around to see if any animals were around that she could hunt, but she saw none and looked back at the brute.
Night Blade
Night Blade
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:57 am

Silence nodded at her reply, looking over his shoulder. "There's more prey down by the creek. You should find a rabbit or deer there for a drink." He answered, turning his head back and blinking once, his teal gaze glistening with an unreadable emotion.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Blade Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:00 pm

"Okay, thank you......You can join if you want to." After a moment of silence Night asked as she got up "What is your name?"
Night Blade
Night Blade
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:03 pm

Silence stood up, his massive frame towering as he stood in front of the fae. "Thank you for the offer," he said softly, then smiled at her request for his name. "Silencing. Silence for short." Silence told her, tipping his chin up a bit.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Blade Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:10 pm

"Interesting name you have Silence." Night smiled slightly and then said "My name is Night by the way." Night walked past Silence and her muscles flowed smoothly as she walked past him. Night picked up her pace as she smelled a deer that made her mouth water. She spotted the deer not 50 feet from her and she smiled, exposing her razor sharp white canines and slunk down and crawled towards the deer silently. A few seconds later she lunged at the deer and slammed into it so hard that it fell and she grasped its neck in between her jaws and held on to it until it died.
Night Blade
Night Blade
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:15 pm

(Could you maybe send a pic of Night, so I know what she looks like?)

Silence nodded at her name, and followed her willingly, watching as she stalked the deer and attacking it hungrily. He was almost impressed... Almost. Silence stepped forward, and looked at the deer. "Nice kill." He said, his pelt bristling a little bit. "You have some skill." Silence added.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Blade Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:18 pm

(Sure...Is it a full moon right now?) Night glanced at him and she said after he finished speaking "Thanks." She looked down at the deer and ripped open its side and dug into it hungrily.
Night Blade
Night Blade
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:22 pm

(In the RP, it's late afternoon.)

Silence tore into the leg, his shoulders relaxing at the taste of meat. He hadn't eaten much in the last couple days because of how much he's been traveling. "If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?" Silence asked, hoping he didn't offend Night.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Blade Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:36 pm

(Okay, and be right back I am eating lunch.) Night stiffens slightly when he asks how old she is, but she relaxes and says "I am almost 3 years old..." Night remains silent as she rips though the deer meat and eats it.
Night Blade
Night Blade
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:38 pm

Silence was almost surprised by her age. She was still quite young. "I'm three years and 4 months." He told her, his teal gaze resting on her gently.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Blade Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:16 pm

Night nods slightly and looks up from the deer as she smells another wolf close by. A deep growl rumbles in her chest and throat and her hackles rise and her fur bristles and she stares in the direction of the wolf scent.
Night Blade
Night Blade
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:24 pm

Silence smelt it too, and he immediately got up, a small growl forming in this throat as the brute appeared. Pitch black with stormy gray eyes. "We mean no harm." Silence said to the brute. The male snarled. "But I do." He threatened, causing Silence's hackles to raise. He growled lowly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Blade Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:30 pm

Night stepped forward towards the brute snarling and baring her razor sharp white canines and her fur bristled. Night's only thought right now was to wait until the brutes first move and then if it was aggressive, she would kick his ass.
(Hope you don't mind me cursing a bit. If you do I will change it.)
Night Blade
Night Blade
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:49 pm

(I don't mind. c:)

Silence gave Night a hard stare, his eyes gleaming calmly. "There is no need to resort to violence." Silence growled, stepping forward to make sure a fight didn't start.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Blade Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:38 pm

Night calmed down, but her fur still bristled. Night looked at Silence as he stepped forward and eyed him curiously, wondering what he was going to do.
Night Blade
Night Blade
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:46 pm

Silence stood in front of the brute, stomping a paw. "Violence shouldn't be used to solve a problem. It only makes the problem bigger." He growled, seeming to make sense to the brute. The male nodded curtly, before stalking off with a low growl. Silence let his fur lay flat, and he turned back to Night.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Blade Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:01 pm

Night looked at the brute as he stalked off and she sat down on her haunches and watched the brute to see if he was going to try anything while Silence's back was turned. After she was satisfied that he wouldn't she got up and looked at Silence for a moment.
Night Blade
Night Blade
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:24 am

Silence looked back at Night, blinking once. He still couldn't believe she wasn't even three years yet. "Why don't you have a pack?" Silence asked, a bit curious of why she was alone.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Blade Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:45 pm

She remained silent for a long time and she opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came out of her mouth. Her eyes misted over slightly and she remained silent for a long time.
Night Blade
Night Blade
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:51 pm

Silence felt a pang of sympathy, and sighed. "You don't have to tell me." He assured her, putting on a little smile.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Blade Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:14 pm

She said as she looked up at Silence "Okay." She got up and shook her fur and she said softly "Excuse me for a moment." She walked over to the nearby creek and drinks some water and then sits down and she raises her head and her mouth forms the shape of an O and she howls sorrowfully for a bit before walking back to Silence with her head down. 
Night Blade
Night Blade
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down