Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forbidden Love. [R] [~Blaze~]

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

A Forbidden Love. [R] [~Blaze~] - Page 11 Empty Re: A Forbidden Love. [R] [~Blaze~]

Post by The Blaze Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:16 am

((Lol okie xD))

With a light chuckle, Aria looked down at the stone ground with a faint smile upon her face. Then, in a joking tone, spoke, "Are you sure? I really am a top bitch sometimes." Then she laughed a bit to try and accent the joking part in her voice.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

A Forbidden Love. [R] [~Blaze~] - Page 11 Empty Re: A Forbidden Love. [R] [~Blaze~]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:45 pm

Kyzer huffed jokingly, nudging her. "I wonder what would go down if you and Layla were to fight. That's a fight I would pay to see!" He joked, but on the inside, the thought kinda scared him. Aria was definitely a tough female, but Layla has been through hell, training day and night, responsible for the deaths of many.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:33 am

With a laugh Aria just shook her head and said, "That may be interesting, but I wouldn't bet on that. It would just be the factor of who was prepared and who wasn't." Truthfully, she wouldn't want to fight Layla because those odds would be terrible.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:45 am

Right when Kyzer was about to say something, he just barely caught Layla soar by them. "Hey, Layla! Wait up a second!" He barked. Layla groaned and skidded to a stop, padding back to where Kyzer was sitting. "What?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. Kyzer stood up, suddenly feeling small. Layla was only two inches shorter than him, and the fact that he was questioning a trained Assassin, had him uneasy. "Who were your trainers?" He asked. Layla's muscles tensed. "My older cousin Nakomi, and my dad.. But Durnal didn't have much time to train me. He was too busy running the pack." Layla answered softly, slight Australian accent to her voice. Layla's blistering blue eyes met Kyzer's. "Why do you ask?" She questioned. Kyzer shrugged. "Just curious I guess."

(That was random.. XD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:49 pm

Her eyes immediately locked on the female as she soared past, but then watched her when she stopped just seeing the assassin stop. Listening to Kyzers question she let out a slight chuckle, but listened to the assassins response nevertheless. Nodding Aria said, "They did a very good job in training. I don't think anyone would dare fight you." Then she kind of chuckled, thinking about the destruction that would probably come from that encounter.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:53 pm

Layla's deep, aqua blue eyes met Aria's icy cold blue, narrowing her eyes in slight suspicion. Just a few days ago this female was ready to rip her head off, and now she was saying nobody would. Odd.. Though she shrugged it off, and shook her head. "There have been a few, but most were oblivious to the hard work that paid off." Layla murmured, shrugging her broad, muscular shoulders. Kyzer chuckled softly, flashing a charming smile. "I sure learned that lesson a year ago," he exclaimed.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:08 pm

((Crap...now I remember about Layla...I forgot to go read through the topic before I replied xD *facepalm*))

Watching the other faes eyes narrow, the suspicion evident in her eyes, Aria just let it be and just let Kyzer do the talking. Sure she had wanted to rip her head off before, but she was in a good mood now, and she was trying not to kill it. But when Kyzer spoke she chuckled, figuring that would be just like Kyzer to test someone like Layla.

((gah this sucks, got to go to bed, bye dude))
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:18 pm

(See ya man. Sleep well!)

Layla turned to Kyzer and shook her head. "I don't think I could-" Her voice cut off by a noise behind her. She whirled around and prepared to fight, but the moment she saw those gorgeous, endless emerald eyes her guard was down, but her gaze hardened. "Layla?" A deep, thick voice murmured. There appeared a brute, absolutely colossal compared to them all, his pitch black fur nearly invisible in the darkness. It was Durnal.. "What are you doing here?" Layla sneered, blue eyes meeting green. Durnal stayed completely calm, shaking his head. "Can't a father come to see his daughter anymore?" He asked. Before Layla could speak, a slightly higher, more cheerful voice was heard. "Yo, Durnal! Would you wait up, my tongue got stuck to the ice!" A white wolf called, his tongue lolling out of his mouth. "Uncle Blaze?" Layla murmured, her tail wagging slightly. "Heya Feathers, long time no see, eh?" He said cheerfully, nuzzling Layla. Durnal chuckled, and turned to the others. "Hello Kyzer. Finally got caught, I hear," he said, then looked at Aria. "Evening. So sorry we're intruding, we wanted to find Layla."

(Oi, that sucked.. ;-Wink
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:30 am

When a sound hit Aria's ears her eyes whipped the the source, narrowing to attempt to see. But who came out surprised her. So this was the Durnal her father had spoke about a few times before. Damn. Listening to them talk Aria sat there like an awkward potato just letting them speak so she didn't say something wrong like she often did. When Durnal addressed her she just shook her head, "It's fine."

((So terrible and sarcastic and just xD))
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:39 am

(oH My gOD. XDDD)

Durnal felt much too large standing in front of Aria, his thick muscles and tall frame making him feel oversized. Blaze stood there with a smirk, looking around. "Nice place, mates! Not too bad, eh Kyzer?" He yowled to the other black brute. Kyzer chuckled, then glanced at Aria. He pressed his side on Aria's, smiling softly. Then a snarl was heard. Rising stalked out of the darkness, his ice blue eyes meeting Durnal's emerald. "What are you doing here? You know you are not welcome on my land!" He snapped. Durnal stood perfectly still, looking the other male in the eyes. "Go home and take your childish Beta with you!" Rising added, gesturing to Blaze. Blaze mock offended, making a dramatic huffing noise. "Oh, why must you wound me so deeply, your majesty!" Blaze whined sarcastically, rolling onto his back. Durnal stayed calm. "I came to find Layla. I have every right to see how my daughter is doing. You would do the same for Aria, would you not?" Durnal questioned, his voice gentle, but stern.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:09 pm

Chuckling a bit at the other wolf, Blaze, Aria smiled back at Kyzer when he felt his warm body press up against hers. When a snarl was heard, Aria recognized it immediately. "Dammit." She snarled in almost a too low tone for her voice then narrowed her eyes as her father emerged. "I say they are welcome here on a temporary status. Being your next in line I have that right. So just stop and be pleasant for once?" Damn, she was sick of her dads shit, never in a good mood and no humor whatsoever. 

((Short.. :/))
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:23 pm

Rising looked calmly at his daughter, blinking his icy gaze. "But as your father and your Alpha, I say when it's okay for wolves of a rival pack to be in our territory," he growled, then turned his gaze back to Durnal. "I admit I would do the same for Aria. But how hard can it be to give me notice before hand?" He asked. Durnal nodded. "You are correct there, but how do you expect me to do that without crossing your territory, or alerting the whole pack?" Durnal argued calmly. Blaze piped up. "You need to learn how to accept how other wolves act! The only reason you don't want us here is because we're friends of Kyzer." Blaze growled. Rising snarled and took a daring step towards Blaze, ears laced back. Instantly, Layla stepped in between them and glared daggers at Rising. "Touch either of them, and I'll have your tail." She snarled, standing protectively in front of Blaze. Durnal touched Layla's shoulder warningly, shaking his head. Layla didn't move, still glaring at Rising. Rising's eyes held slight fear. He knew what Layla was capable of.

(It's alright, lol. xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum