Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm A Dancer, Not A Prancer(M-R Hard To Handle)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I'm A Dancer, Not A Prancer(M-R Hard To Handle) Empty I'm A Dancer, Not A Prancer(M-R Hard To Handle)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 18, 2014 6:28 pm

Sylvia Dier

I danced to the music up on the stage, the rest of the dancers mirroring my movements. Our skimpy black and red outfits showed off plenty of skin, the tops of our breasts, our bellies, and our legs. We were strippers/professional dancers. I didn't do any stripping but some of the other girls did. Speaking of which, the crescendoe in the crowd's cheering would mean that some of girls had started stripping. I continued to dance, wondering how I had remained a virgin through all of this. After a few more minutes of dancing, and a position change so the audience could see the girls that were stripping, I noticed a guy staring at me. It made me a little nervous and I almost missed a step in my dancing but I quickly corrected it before anyone could notice. Soon, we were finished dancing and we all joined hands and took a bow. Then we turned around and walked off the stage and headed towards our dressing rooms. I could still feel the guy staring at me, his eyes boring into my back.

(You can be the guy that was staring at her. I don't care who he is or what he looks like.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

I'm A Dancer, Not A Prancer(M-R Hard To Handle) Empty Re: I'm A Dancer, Not A Prancer(M-R Hard To Handle)

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 6:37 pm

Matt
I was watching her closely, I was curious as to why she didn't strip. I was already hard for her, I followed closely behind her but without her or anyone seeing me. I found where she was going to be so I soon grabbed her with my hand over her mouth and did a pressure point which would make her pass out from it. I put her into my van and headed home. I had an obsession with her and I intended to keep her with me if she like it or not and it so happened the room she would go into is sound proofed so no one could hear her scream

Back to top Go down

I'm A Dancer, Not A Prancer(M-R Hard To Handle) Empty Re: I'm A Dancer, Not A Prancer(M-R Hard To Handle)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 18, 2014 8:04 pm

Sylvia Dier

I finished talking to one of the other dancers, Olivia, who hadn't stripped this time, and I stepped into my dressing room. All of a sudden I felt a hand on my mouth and I was about to scream when I felt fingers press against a pressure point and I passed out, slumping forward. I didn't even respond when I was put into my kidnapper's van.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 8:06 am

When we got home I carried her gently into the house bridle style and put her in her room and shut and locked the door. I had cameras in her room where she couldn't see them so she didn't know if she was being watched or not. I had a plate of food on the desk and some clothes that I had taken from her place. I smiled, I had finally gotten my love of my life

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri May 23, 2014 7:02 pm

Sylvia Dier

I groaned as I woke up, reaching a hand up and placing it on my forehead. I opened my eyes and stared up at a ceiling I didn't recognize. I sat up, slowly so my head didn't start to pound even more than it already was, and looked around, not recognizing anything in the room I was located in. Then the night came back to me, me and the girls finishing our dance, me talking to Olvia then heading into my dressing room, and finally the hand clamping over my mouth and a finger pressed against one of my pressure points and after that darkness. ~Great. So now I've been kidnapped.~ I thought, standing up since my head finally felt better. I saw the plate of food and some of my clothes on the desk and walked over to it. I completely ignored the food and grabbed my clothes. I frowned at the low neckline of the black and deep dark purpke corset shirt and the matching short skirt. It was the most sexiest outfit I had so I figured that's why my kidnapper had chosen them. So obviously my kidnapper was a guy. There was no shoes or tights so I opted to just wear the black high heeled, knee high boots and fishnet tights I was already wearing. I quickly changed then I started to walk around my new room, wanting to see if maybe my kidnapper had thought to grab my makeup.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 8:26 am

I pressed an inter com, "I suggest you eat or I'll have to force you to do it and I really don't want to do that." I said soon coming into the room and smiling. My big muscles bulging as I walked, they were all natural. I leaned back against the wall watching her and smiled with appreciation of half her tits showing. I walked towards her and cupped her tits in my hand and put a nipple into my mouth, I suckled, licked, and gently nipped as I put fingers inside her pussy.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 24, 2014 9:18 am

Sylvia Dier

"I'm not hungry." I told him, watching as he came into the room. I tilted my head a little, looking him over. He was definitely handsome but in a normal setting I probably wouldn't go for him. I noticed him staring at my breasts and I tried to pull up the top of my corset, a little uncomfortable. Then I saw him moving towards me and before I knew it he had cupped my breasts and sucked one of my nipples into his mouth. My eyes widened as I felt him stick his fingers inside my pussy and I pushed against him, quickly backing away. "Woah, wait a minute. What are you doing?" I said, my hands going up protectively in front of me as I put a chest in between me and him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 9:24 am

"Your mine now and I intend to make you mine." I said putting her over my shoulder, the muscles in my back rippling as I plopped her down on the big bed and tied her arms and legs to the bed. I stepped back and enjoyed the view. "You look gorgeous naked." I said undoing my pants and taking my very long and very thick cock out before getting on top of her and gently pushing into her since I didn't know if she was a virgin or not

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 24, 2014 4:27 pm

Sylvia Dier

I tried to get away as he tied me to the bed but to no avail. I stared at him as he undid his pants and took out his dick. "Oh Goddess, please no. Please don't." I said, realizing what he was going to do. I felt tears form in my eyes when he climbed on top of me and I tried to close my legs but I couldn't because they were tied open. When he entered me I cried out in pain and started to cry harder. "Please stop! It hurts!" I exclaimed, trying to wriggle away from the uncomfortable, painful feeling.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 4:33 pm

I smiled, I was very amused. "I guess you are a virgin." I said smiling. "You'll give me so many gorgeous babies, you have no idea." I said thrusting a little harder and deeper. I haven't had a woman in quite a while and I wanted sex. I leaned down and started to suck on her breasts. I pushed deeper as I grunted, being careful not to go to hard inside her but some times I couldn't help it and would shove hard into her.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 25, 2014 9:44 am

Sylvia Dier

I continued to cry out in pain, tears streaming down my cheeks. "Please stop! I'm begging you!" I pleaded with him, whimpering as I tried to get away from him. I had never thought I would loose my virginity like this, by being raped. I squeezed my eyes shut tightly, trying to hold back my tears.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 9:58 am

I kissed her tears away, "It'll be over soon." I said going a few more minutes and releasing my seed deep into her depths as my dick hit her cervix gently and I undid her arms and legs and wrapped my arms around her and held her to my strong warm body. I kissed her shoulder. "You'll get used to it." I said softly as I tried to comfort her

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 25, 2014 10:44 am

Sylvia Dier

The moment he released my arms and legs I shot out of the bed and backed as far away from him as I could, grabbing my clothes and holding them against me to cover myself but to also use them as some sort of barrier between me and him. "Please don't touch me. Just... Just let me get used to this okay? Get used to you." I said, feeling my back press up against the wall. I watched him with teary, fearful eyes, wondering if he would get up and drag me back to the bed and rape me again.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 10:47 am

I slowly walked over to her so I didn't scare her. I put a gentle hand on her cheek and kissed her forehead and nodded, "Alright." I said putting my forehead on her shoulder but just standing there before I ran my finger tips slowly down her cheek before I backed up and then turned as I headed out of the room, "At least eat." I said softly before leaving and locking the door. I had put things to hopefully occupy her and if she needed something all she had to do was ask

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 25, 2014 11:55 am

Sylvia Dier

I stayed tensed up while he stood in front of me and I finally relaxed after he left. I put my clothes back on and started to sing softly, letting my voice travel throughout the room. "I'm so tired of being here, suppressed by all my childish fears. If you have to leave, I wish you would just. Your presence still lingers here and it won't leave me alone!" I sang out, walking around the room as I looked to see if there was a radio or an iPod or something. I already knew I didn't have my iPhone, I had already checked. I really needed to listen to music to forget what had happened and to also calm myself down. That's why I was singing, I was trying to distract myself.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 12:01 pm

I ignored her singing as I watched her. "Be quiet, I'm trying to do work." I said over the inter-com. I walked into the room and watched her. "Didn't I say to eat? I meant it, please don't make me have to force you to eat. I really don't want to do that." I said softly to her as I really didn't want to force her into anything besides sex

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 25, 2014 12:55 pm

Sylvia Dier

I stopped singing when I heard his voice on the intercom and I sighed, sitting down at the desk. Then I looked up when he came into the room. "I already told you, I'm not hungry." I said, looking at him. Then I turned away from him and laid my head down on the desk, closing my eyes and hoping he would go away.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 12:59 pm

"Well if you want to be healthy, you'll eat. There are plenty of things to do in this room." I said as I unzipped my pants and took my cock out and she was at an angle that was perfect. I pushed inside her pussy. I groaned and gripped her hips so she couldn't move. I was gentle though. Slower this time around, I wanted to make sure she got pregnant

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 25, 2014 2:43 pm

Sylvia Dier

I heard him unzip his pants and my eyes popped open and I jerked my head up. I whirled around just in time to have him push his cock into my pussy and grip my hips so I couldn't get away. "Again?" I whimpered, wincing since I was still sore from last time and I gripped the sides of the chair. It wasn't as painful this time but I still didn't like it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 2:48 pm

"Yes again. I want you pregnant." I said gently pinching her nipples. I kissed her back, "I want your stomach swelling with our child." I said as I was still gentle with her as I didn't want to hurt her. "I know you like this." I said kissing her neck

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 25, 2014 6:58 pm

Sylvia Dier

"What if I don't want to be pregnant? I still have my dancing career to think of." I replied, leaning back against the desk as I tried to scoot away from him. I was starting to feel a little pleasure but I clamped down on the feelings, ignoring them entirely. I glared when I heard his next comment and I fired back, "Oh, I assure you I don't. Who, in their right mind, would enjoy being raped?"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 9:10 pm

I smiled, "A lot of women, it's a thrill. You won't have to worry about your dancing career." I said kissing her shoulder before releasing inside her again and reached in front of her and gently pinched her nipples

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 27, 2014 4:11 pm

Sylvia Dier

"Well, I'm not most women." I replied, trying to turn my head to glare at him. When he released into me I couldn't hold back a moan, feeling my muscles clamp down around his cock involuntarily. I gasped when I felt his hands come around to my breasts and pinch my nipples. I pushed his hands away from my breasts, not liking the feelings his pinching of my nipples had created.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 4:19 pm

I smiled and kissed her shoulder, "Looks to me you liked my driving my cock inside your tight little pussy when I release. You are greedy for my semen." I said running my large hands up the back of her thighs and cupping her ass before turning her around so she was facing me and spread her legs open once more as I pushed into her. I kissed her lightly, like a feather

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 27, 2014 5:25 pm

Sylvia Dier

I glared at him after he turned me around, holding back another moan when he entered me again. "Don't get cocky. I still don't like it." I said, being caught off guard when he kissed me. I pushed him away and gave him another glare. "You can thrust into me or whatever the hell it is you're doing just don't touch me. Remember, I'm still getting used to this whole thing." I told him, turning my face away so he couldn't kiss me again.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum