Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

not all damsel's in distress need resucing, sometimes they become their own hero. ( rated M, reserved)

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

not all damsel's in distress need resucing, sometimes they become their own hero. ( rated M, reserved) Empty not all damsel's in distress need resucing, sometimes they become their own hero. ( rated M, reserved)

Post by redhead14 Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:04 am

Lights were flashing, people were cheering as one of the city's biggest summer celebrations began. there were beautiful colored banners and signs, children running around with their little round faces covered in paint and sticky sugary goods. It was one of the time the whole city came together to celebrate making it through another year to summer. Music from live bands filled the air above the light rumble of chatter of the people chatting as the sat and ate food from the venders that filled the main strip of the city. Everything seemed to be peaceful from the outside, but the true action was only about to begin. Ramsey, Bentley, and a small squad of police officers dressed in their gear had made their way inside an abandon warehouse down on the city's port. There had been rumor that the city's main drug lord was shipping a large amount of a new drug that was out on the market, the police had been tracking this particular gang for a while now and saw their chance to put them behind bars. As Ramsey and Bentley led the small squad into the building all was quiet, a little too quiet. Ramsey had her gun out ready to shoot as she took the lead, her partner, Bentley, was right behind her. " Chief no sign of the bulldog yet" Ramsey spoke softly into an ear piece as the squad moved from room to room, heading for the center of the warehouse. Her breathing was calm but her heart was a bit shaky as she slowly went to open the door that led to the main room of the warehouse. She signaled to her team to be ready to take fire when the door was opened, Ramsey looked back at her partner Bentley, nodding as she opened the door. " Police, get your hands up " she yelled ordering the bulldog and three other men as her group of seven stormed the room. The bulldog simply smirked at them as he slowly raised his arms above his head " did you really think it would be this easy to capture me." he said with a laugh before letting out a whistle. It felt like it came from no where as Ramsey and her team were taking heavy fire, She watched as three of her men were shot near her as they stood their ground. Ramsey and her squad had taken out all but five of the bulldog and his men when something was thrown their way, it was a bomb but before Ramsey had time to scream, Bentley pushed her away just in time as the bomb exploded. Ramsey groaned as she started to come to, she looked around and saw the warehouse filed with smoke and fire, her body felt numb as she tried to move to find the rest of her squad. She heard gun shots that sounded far away but when she lifted her head she saw the bulldog kill her last living squad member. Ramsey tried to move as she watched the drug lord kick her partners life less body out of his way as he walked up to her crawling body. "well, well looks like she is still fighting" the bulldog said sarcastically as he kicked her in the ribs, making Ramsey cringe in pain. " So long officer" the drug lord smirked as he pointed his gun at Ramsey, " Go..to..hell..." she manged to get out as she looked up at the bulldog was cold eyes. The bulldog glared down at Ramsey "you b***h" he yelled before firing his gun.

Bang bang...bing bing beep beep, Scarlett sat up gasping for air awaking from the nightmare she was just having. She brushed her long blood red hair out of her eyes as a sigh escaped her lips, it had been almost four years since that day she had been the only survivor to come out of the fail drug bust. She had received two gun shot wounds, one grazed her right hip, while the other missed her heart by just a few inches. Of course at the time she had several broken ribs and gashes on her body, but now only the scars from the bullets severed as her daily reminder of what happen that tragic day. Scarlett finally got out of bed and headed towards the bathroom for a shower, as the water ran over her body Scarlett relaxed, she had been having the same nightmare every night for the last four years. Once out of the shower, she put on some jeans, a grey v-neck, her leather jacket, and boots before heading into her kitchen to grab something to eat before she began her journey to her new home. Ramsey was being relocated to a small town police station as ordered by the doctors and her chief. They said it would be good for her to get away from the memories and to gain new ones, to start a new life. As Scarlett looked around her empty apartment a tiny meow came from near her legs, she smiled and looked down as she saw her bangle kitten,akira or kiki for short. " some on kiki time to go to our new home" she cooed to the kitten as she picked her up and put her in the pet carrier.

It took Scarlett about eight hours to reach this small town by train. As she stepped onto the platform she was greeted by the current sheriff of the town, " well hello there you must be Scarlett Ramsey, we sure are glad we finally got a new deputy for this town". the sheriff said with a smile. He looked almost as if he should not be a police officer. Ramsey was used to officers who were in shape and did not have a lot of facial her, but this guy stood at about 6'4 with a beard and to top it off he did not look very fit just average. She let the sheriff babel on about the town and where the station was as well as her new home, but Scarlett was not paying attention as she felt like someone was watching her. Ramsey glanced about her but did not see anyone who seem too strange so she let the feeling go to the back of her mind as she followed the sheriff to her cruiser.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

not all damsel's in distress need resucing, sometimes they become their own hero. ( rated M, reserved) Empty Re: not all damsel's in distress need resucing, sometimes they become their own hero. ( rated M, reserved)

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:46 pm

Adam
I watched the woman from the shadows, she was new around here. I smiled as the sun dipped lower down and was getting darker. I loved the night, I felt powerful in the darkness. I took a deep breath of the nights scents. I followed the woman to her house once she went there and nodded, she was gorgeous and she'd be lovely to have under my rule. I smoothed my hands down my pants and walked up the walk way. I gently knocked on the door and waited, I sliced my collar bone so she'd think it was an emergency and waited. I composed myself so it looked like I was very scared when nothing was wrong, I wanted her alone and away from anything that could save her from me. My fangs ached to pierce her flesh and drink from her but she'd be more than just a blood bag to me.

Back to top Go down

not all damsel's in distress need resucing, sometimes they become their own hero. ( rated M, reserved) Empty Re: not all damsel's in distress need resucing, sometimes they become their own hero. ( rated M, reserved)

Post by redhead14 Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:33 pm

After having her ear talked off on the drive to the police station, Scarlett was more than just a bit happy to have arrived at the house she would now call home. " welcome home kiki" she cooed as she let the Bengal kitten out of the pet carrier in the living room of her two bedroom ranch style. It had started to get darker out side as Scarlett unpacked her belongings when a knock came to her front door. She froze, feeling for her glock as she moved towards the door. Scarlett was met by a gruesome surprise. she opened her door only slightly to a man bleeding from his collarbone " sir are you okay?" she asked eying him.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:21 pm

I looked at her, "No I'm not okay, I lost control of my car and I crashed. I need your help." I said making myself look like I was in pain and needing her help. I put a hand on the porch railing to steady myself as I panted as I swayed forward and backward, "Please help me." I begged to her. I hoped she'd help me but really I was hungry for her blood and I needed her blood but I controlled my hunger and made sure my eyes didn't take on the red glow that went with my hunger. I let my eye lids droop so it looked like I was starting to pass out. I made myself fall over the railing and I hit the ground with a grunt and pretended that I was out cold. I made myself stop breathing.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:46 pm

Scarlett's gray/green eyes did not leave the male as he talked about having crashed his car and needing her help. she tried to search beyond the guy standing on her front porch bleeding to see if she could see a car, but before she could make out if a car was there or not, the guy stumbled backwards falling off her porch. Without thinking Scarlett opened the door, rushing to the man's side " hey stay with me" she said loudly as she searched for a pulse and reached for her cell phone to call for back up.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:47 am

I grabbed her arm and pulled her forward before sinking my fangs into her neck and drinking as I kept a hand on her mouth so she couldn't scream I just wanted to feed in quiet. Luckily she wouldn't know who attacked her since it was so dark out. I took three pints of her blood before using my magic to get her inside and a cup of orange juice waiting for her. *Drink* I said to her mind before I disappeared in the night like I was part of the darkness itself. I walked down the road with my hands in my pockets as I smiled, "Foolish woman." I said as I licked my lips and groaned in pleasure at tasting her sweet blood that was sweeter than any blood I've ever tasted and realized the Fates have damned him to be her mate. I let a rumbling growl out

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:16 pm

Before her mind could even registrar what was going on, the guy who was just laying on Scarlett's front lawn not breathing, was sinking fangs into her neck. she could not even scream as he covered her mouth with his hand. Scarlett tried to fight back and get away, but it felt like the mans grip just got tighter around her and his fangs went deeper. She grew a bit light headed before he was done drinking from her, soon Scarlett found herself in her new home with this random guy handing her a glass of orange juice, telling her to drink it. She watched as the figure disappeared into the dark of night, sipping on the orange juice. It was not until kiki meowed and pawed at Scarlett's leg, did she snap out of the autopilot like state she had just been in. Looking down at the now almost empty glass in her hand, Scarlett could not understand what just happen. She set down the glass before reaching a hand up to feel her neck. It was still warm from where she had been bitten, with two wounds left behind like a marking of property.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:27 pm

I soon sought my lair and I slept like the dead during the day but I could still be up and about but confined to my house in fear of the sun. I was over one thousand years old and I didn't have to sleep during the day but I wanted to. I would go to her tonight as well for another feeding and or I'd ask her out on a date maybe. I smiled as I remembered the taste of her life's essence going over my tongue and down my stomach to warm my dead black heart. I dreamed of her that night and could see through her eyes what she was doing since I had given her my blood so we'd have a bond that could never be severed unless one of us was killed. I remembered her scent with how intoxicating it was and knew from that night on I was bound to her and it pained me to not be around her. I longed to kiss her and hold her in my arms but maybe eventually it would happen. I couldn't wait until she couldn't resist my glamor that would draw her to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:55 pm

Scarlett woke with a start the next morning as her alarm went off signaling her it was time to get up, she could not wrap her head around what happen last night as she went to the bathroom to shower. As she looked in the mirror, the two small marks were no longer red, yet they still could be seen. She sighed looking at her neck before getting into the shower.

Arriving at the police station in town about an hour later, Scarlett got out of her cruiser and headed for the office. She had on skinny jeans, a white v-neck, and a dark brown leather jacket. she smiled and nodded at the other officers before heading towards her desk only to be stopped by the sheriff who had picked her up the other day. " well don't you just look swell here" he commented, she nodded " yeah, it just feels to be a cop" Scarlett said with a light laugh before getting some work done. The whole day her mind kept wondering back to what happen last night. There was no way that guy could be a vampire right? their just a part of fairy tales. After a long day at the station, Scarlett had finally returned home around 7 that night. " kiki i'm home" she called out as she opened the door, the kitten meowed and trotted over to her human mother and rubbed against her leg. Scar smiled picking the kitten up and cuddle it before putting it done to make dinner.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:15 am

I looked at her through the window and walked up the steps and rang the door bell and waited for her to answer it. I put my hands back into my pants pocket as I took a deep breath then let it out to calm myself, why was I nervous about a mortal woman? I asked myself silently. I shifted feet every once in a while before fighting back the hunger for her blood even though I had fed very well before coming here. I could have easily walked into her house but I wanted her to like me and then to take her out on a date. I looked up into the sky and saw the millions of stars that humans couldn't see with their limited sight and smelt the trees that humans can't and heard nature that humans can't really do. So many things have changed so fast in my years that it was so overwhelming to watch and experience

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:25 am

Scarlett was in her own world humming as she was about to make dinner for one, but suddenly her door bell started to ring. She froze, remember the other night her hand went to the bite mark on her neck. A shiver went down her spine, Scarlett took a breath before heading over to the front door with a gun in hand. Once at the door Scarlett glanced through the small windows at the top of the door and saw it was the man form the other night. Anger more than fear came over Scar as she opened the door with her pistol pointed as his head " what the hell do you want" she growled at the man.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:38 pm

I looked at the gun pointed at my head, "Last I checked police officers don't go crazy and shoot people, I'm tempted to tell the people above you to take you off the damn force if you don't put that gun down." I said as I felt the predator in me rising. I didn't like when people threatened me for any reason. "Either you put that away or I will." I said as a low growl rumbled in my chest but to quiet for a mortal to hear as I got ready for a fight if she fired. "Do you really want to lose your job? When you just got here?" I asked since I held a lot of power over this very small town and I could easily take her job away from her or her blood if she threatened me with a gun.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:41 pm

At his threat Scarlett's body grew ragged with rage "last time I checked people don't go around playing died and sinking their f**king fangs into someone else neck" she shot back not lowering her gun. Scarlett had never been afraid of anything or anyone, that's why she became a cop in the first place. She watched as the males voice grew angry, Scar simply smirked at his remark about either she put her gun away or he would "Your on my property threatening me, I think I'm allowed to have this pointed at you for my own safety considering what happen last time you were here". Scar rolled her eyes at his last sentence " Lose my job you say, oh please this isn't even a job." she growled stepping closer to him without thinking " I'm the best damn thing to ever happen to the piece of shit you call a police department"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:21 am

My hand moved in a blur and I had my hand around her throat but she could breath without any restrictions. I walked into the house and backed her up, "Everyone needs to feed mortal. If I wanted to kill you that night I would have but I don't kill beautiful women even ones that have no respect." I said looking at her and took her gun and quickly broke it so she couldn't shoot me and let her neck go. I cocked my head to the side hearing a cat and smiled. "Let's start over, my name is Adam. I run this safe haven." I said giving her space and looking around the house before seeing her cat. "What's your cats name?" I asked nicely.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:44 am

Without thinking, Scarlett had made a huge mistake by letting her anger get the best of her and getting up in the guys face. She winced as his large hand grabbed wrapped around her slender neck Scar backed up as the guy pushed forward, her nerves were on end as she basically let this guy into her house. She watched as he took her gun and snapped it in half, at his statement she looked from her broken gun on the floor to the guys face. Her bright green/gray eyes burned with rag
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:52 am

I was very amused by her. "Nice name. I am the only supernatural creature here because I don't share my territory very well so your fine in that department. I do not kill people here, I take what I need and I make it pleasurable." I said smiling softly and ran my index finger under the cats chin and turned around to walk out of her house, "I'll see you around." I said nodding as I put my hands in my pockets, "Maybe you will go out with me. It gets lonely." I said nodding as I shut the door behind me and walked down the side walk with an amused look on my face. I wouldn't have killed her since she was my mate even though she didn't know it yet. She was like a fire cracker and I liked a woman with spunk and brave to get in my face even though I could easily have killed her. She must be a wild cat in bed. I chuckled to myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:06 am

Kiki purred loudly as Adam rubbed her chin only to meow longingly as he stopped. Scarlett was still very tense as Adam spoke, she did not like to feel like she had no power. At his words she rolled her eyes watching him head for the door " I'd rather be lonely" Scar grumbled under her voice as he shut the door. Scarlett put kiki down before going over to the front door locking it. *Who the hell did this guy think he is, so what if he is some powerful vampire or whatever* she thought to herself as she finished making dinner for kiki and her. Tomorrow was Saturday, a day off, it was the first time in a long time Scar had a day off. After she finished eating, Scar cleaned up the kitchen and headed to the bedroom as she started to take her clothes off in the hallway. She finished stripping in her room before heading to the shower Scar sighed as the warm water rushed over her body calming her, she found herself thinking about Adam and what he wanted from her. It wasn't long before Scarlett was out of the shower, she put on silk cheekster panties and an over sized T-shirt before picking up kiki and got into the bed.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:14 am

I laid in my king sized bed and slept. I dreamed of her, she'd go out with me sooner or later since I'd keep going to her place until she gave up and would go out with me. I slept until the next evening and headed to her place. The sun didn't hurt me any longer and I could be outside in full day light without dying. I walked up the stairs to her house and knocked on the door and could sense where she and her cat were. I whistled to myself as I waited for her to answer since I thought I'd act like a person than an animal and not just walk into her house even thought I've built all the houses in this city and it was a small city. Less than one thousand people. I waited patiently

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:26 am

Scarlett didn't wake up till almost noon the next day, she stretched as she sat up feeling relaxed and refreshed. " good morning kiki" she coed to the kitten as she got out of bed to get ready to do nothing but relax and finish putting her house in order. Scar put on some black leggings and a over sized crew neck sweater, she also tied her long dark auburn hair into a messy bun before heading out to the living room. As the day went on Scar had finish arranging her house the way she wanted it and had just settled on the couch to wake some tv when a knock came to her door. Scarlett had a pretty good idea of who it was, she sighed as she got up to open the door. "Can I help you" she said sarcastically as she place a hand on her hip looking at Adam in his eyes.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:29 am

"Actually I think you can. Would you like to go to a movie that's playing and maybe dinner?" I asked. I wasn't very confident she would go with me but it was worth a try. I waited for her answer and looked her up and down but controlled the need to get inside her. I wanted to take her in my arms and kiss her until she forgot everything and focused on me. "Please? I would like the company. I was also thinking I'd show you around so you don't get lost." I said nodding to her as I knelled down and started to pet her cat that seems to like me

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:38 am

" this must be a first for you, asking for something instead of taking it" she said flatly, but something in her head said to be nice .Scarlett sighed shifting her weight "fine I'll go with you, but so help me if you sink your fangs into my neck again I get a free shot" she stated as she turned her back on him to go put her boots on. Scar watched as kiki went over to Adam and started to play with him, a small smile came across her face. "Okay mister vampire overlord lets go" she said as she gave kiki a pat and headed out the door before Adam had even gotten up form petting kiki.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:51 am

"Even if I ask to feed off of you?" I asked curious as I lightly put a hand on her lower back to escort her to my truck that was really jacked up off the ground. I opened the passenger door and picked her up with ease and placed her in it and shut the door before getting in the drivers side. "So what movie do you want to watch?" I asked as I gave her the paper that said the movies that were playing. I started the truck and backed out of her drive way and drove towards down town. I really wanted to reach over and put my hand on her thigh but knew I'd probably get hit but dang I wanted to get a friends with benefits if I couldn't convince her that I was her mate. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair and looked out the window to the houses.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:12 pm

Scarlett did not stop walking towards his truck as she heard his question nor did she stop when she felt his hand on her lower back. She simply sent him daggers to answer his question. Scar would admit to him having a nice truck , but she would never say that out aloud. "i could have gotten in by myself" she commented as Adam picked her up to put her in his truck. Scar buckle the seat belt before looking over the list of movies on the paper Adam had handed her " uhm how about an action movie" she suggested as he started to drive towards the town. Scarlett peered out the window at the passing wold outside " so a vampire...like born one or turned one" she asked. Scar thought she should at least play nicely if not for her on safety to be honest.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:20 pm

I looked over at her and smirked, "I was born. I didn't turn into a vampire until I was fifteen." I said nodding at her movie choice. Thank god she wasn't into girl flicks, I couldn't live through one of those. "Is there a pacific one you want to see on that list?" I asked as I stared at her. I didn't have to pay attention to the road because I could use my senses. I soon looked back out the window and into the night. "Why are you here? No one usually moves here." I said curious but she didn't have to tell me or anything. I had been a cop once and was dang good at it until I got bored of that and went on to find something else. I've been retired for about twenty years and still haven't found anything I wanted to do with my endless amount of time since vampires have plenty of time to choose unlike mortals that their lives were so short compared to mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:35 pm

Still looking out the window, Scarlett nodded at Adams answer. "well since i picked the type of movie, you can pick which one we go see" Scar stated as she felt Adam's eyes on her. She could feel her cheeks grow warm with embarrassment, she did not understand what kept drawing Adam. Scar was over thinking everything when Adam's question about her being here interrupted her train of thought. " well if I had a choice I would not be here" she said softly before continuing " I was a detective for about 5 years in downtown Amnia. I had a partner and we were on this big drug bust about to take down a drug lord when we got ambushed. I was the only one to survive the attack but i didn't get away unscathed" Scarlett lifted her crew neck sweater and slightly lowered her leggings revealing a bullet wound scar right near her heart and two other bullet scars near her hip. She pulled her sweater down before crossing her arms " my chief thought it would be best to have me go to a small town and forget what happen...start over"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next