Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Doesn't Hurt You, Makes You Stronger. [T] [OPEN!]

2 posters

Go down

What Doesn't Hurt You, Makes You Stronger. [T] [OPEN!] Empty What Doesn't Hurt You, Makes You Stronger. [T] [OPEN!]

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:01 pm

What Doesn't Hurt You, Makes You Stronger. [T] [OPEN!] Url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=kNXX4BOMvo7rNM&tbnid=Q74Xup5eYYuq0M:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hansencraft.ca%2Fnsagert%2Fpgulati%2Fgallery%2F&ei=dOuhU-ioI4f-oQSS7oH4AQ&bvm=bv.69411363,d
"What doesn't hurt you, makes you stronger."
Diablo.

A massive German Shepherd paced back and forth in front of the line of dogs, eyeing them with dark, mysterious and emotionless brown eyes. The military dog tags around his neck jingled, causing Diablo's ears to twitch at the sound. He growled as he looked at the line of 14 dogs, 11 males, and 3 females. "You must all be wondering why you were put here." Diablo growled, and stopped in front of the mutts, looking massive compared to them all. "You have been brought here to train for the military, as we will be going to war in a couple of months. My name is Diablo, but you will call me Captain Diablo, do you understand?" Diablo barked, his jaws colliding together in a loud snap. He looked at one dog, the biggest out of the group, apart from Diablo. This dog was a Rottweiler and Lab mix, a male. He stood three inches shorter than Diablo, whom glared at him with intense eyes. "From now on, you will focus on training, on getting fit. And boy, you better be ready, because this isn't any pet groomer. Forget about your past. It is no concern to us, or to myself." Diablo went on, then waited for any questions. "When will the war be happening, and who are we facing?" A female piped up. Diablo looked over at the female. "It has been set for May 17th. We will be facing the Germans, so train hard." Diablo replied. Then he turned his attention to the track, his dark brown eyes narrowing. "Alright you lazy mutts, you are all to run 10 laps around that track. Ready, set.. Go!" He barked, watching the dogs run around. To him, they were horribly slow.

----

Diablo growled. "Get your asses in gear! What are you waiting for, your accessories? Get moving you tamed pooches!" Diablo snapped, watching as they ran faster. He grinned with satisfaction. Diablo was the lead military dog, and he trained all of the students. Diablo was young, about 3 1/2 years to be exact, but his strength and battle tactics were outstanding. He had fought in several wars, and this one he had to prepare for. The Germans were popular for ambushing.

(I know I've done this topic before, but I'd like to do it again! Razz I love roleplaying as Diablo. Okay, so the plot of this, is that one of the students, a female(any breed is fine, but a retriever or something is appreciated), is trained by Diablo like the others, but after time, she ends up falling in love with him. And blah blah blah, etcetera etcetera, and so forth.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What Doesn't Hurt You, Makes You Stronger. [T] [OPEN!] Empty Re: What Doesn't Hurt You, Makes You Stronger. [T] [OPEN!]

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:20 pm

(This sounds cool! I know we already have some topics together but would you mind if I joined this?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

What Doesn't Hurt You, Makes You Stronger. [T] [OPEN!] Empty Re: What Doesn't Hurt You, Makes You Stronger. [T] [OPEN!]

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:04 pm

(Go right ahead! I'd appreciate it if your female was shy and kind hearted, considering Diablo is kind of a hardass.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:25 pm

(Okay. But can she be a little tough? Like she's able to take care of herself? And can she be a black coated German Shepard?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:30 pm

(Sure, she can be a bit tough. And any breed is welcome, but I was thinking about a mix of some sort.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:32 pm

(I can have her be a mixture of German Shepard and Blue Heeler. Is that okay?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:52 pm

(Sure, that's fine!)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:41 pm

(Alright! I'll get her signed up! The picture I found looks more like a German Shepherd but she's still going to be part German Shepherd, part Blue Heeler.)

(Image crediting: http://www.germanshepherdpuppiesarizona.com/Adala_Black_German_Shepherd_Female.php )

What Doesn't Hurt You, Makes You Stronger. [T] [OPEN!] Adala_Stac_22
Thoughts
Speak
Anju

I watched the male German Shepherd pace in front of me and the other dogs gathered here. My ears pricked slightly when he told us to call him Captain Diablo and I held back a snort. Never in my three years had I heard a dog want to be called 'Captain'. But we are in training for the military so it makes sense, but still... I thought as I continued to pay attention to what Dia-, no, Captain Diablo was saying. When he told one of the dogs, a male Rottweiler/Lab mix, and the rest of us to forget his and all of our pasts I had to hold back another snort. Yeah, okay. What if you've spent the past 8 months of your life on the streets? I thought again. I decided to let my mind wander but my attention immediately snapped back to him when he told us to run 10 laps around the track and I silently cheered. I loved running. I made a beeline for the track with the rest of the dogs and started to run, going kinda slow since I didn't want to rush.

---

I had to grit my teeth not to snap at 'Captain' Diablo when he started to badger us. You want faster? Okay, I'll give you faster. I thought, stretching my legs out and surging even faster along the track. I was soon ahead of the former lead dog, the same Rottweiler/Lab mix Captain Diablo had conversed with earlier, about two dog lengths in front of him. I gave no indication of slowing down, even when the male tried to get in front of me. I wanted Captain Diablo to see that I was cut out for the military, that I wasn't such a weakling like some, or most, of the dogs here.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:28 pm

Diablo watched the dogs run, almost impressed by the black shepherd's speed. He narrowed his eyes. Diablo was very experienced in qualities of dogs, and with how fast this black shepherd was, it was obvious she was, at the moment, a poor fighter. He watched as all dogs made their way back in line, and growled. "Most of you, did horribly. But a few of you, good for your first in military training." Diablo said, eyeing them all. He looked at the black shepherd, standing about 5 inches taller, he smirked softly. "That was pretty fast, for a first timer. Anju, isn't it?" He guessed, already knowing her name. Before she could really answer, he turned to the rest of them. "Alright you lazy mutts, get to the balance bean! Let's see how well you do on that!" Diablo snarled.

----

Diablo watched as the dogs took turns trying to cross the balance bean, but fall down into the sand, about 5 feet below. He huffed with disappointment. Diablo shook his large head, "you're all crossing this like it's gymnastics!" HDiablo wasn't trying to be an asshole, it just came naturally. Diablo had to grow up, fighting for himself and training in the military after his parents were killed in a war with the Germans, when he was only 6 months old. He grw up to be the head military dog, tougher than tough, and meaner than mean. Diablo espected much from the students, as he was when he was still a learner.

(I actually kinda like Anju. She seems pretty awesome. cx)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:23 pm

(Well, I'm glad you think so.)

Anju
Thoughts
Speak

I followed the other dogs as we lined back up. I knew Captain Diablo had been watching me and it kinda unnerved me. I listened to his insults of most of us doing horribly, but I knew I wasn't in that category. When he looked at me I met his eyes straight on, my light red eyes almost boring in his. When I heard his comment I resisted the urge to snarl, but I did think, Well, at least you know my name. I'm surprised at that. When he turned from me and instructed us to go to the balance beam I followed the other dogs and took my place in the line for the beam.

---

I watched with disgust as almost every one of the dogs who went across the balance beam fell off. Really? You can't walk across a stupid little balance beam? Obviously none of you have been a stray. You're all just stupid, pampered pets! I thought, lifting my upper lip in a snarl before I realized what I was doing. I quickly regained my expressionless composure as it was my turn to go across the balance beam. I was the second to last dog, the Rottweiler/Lab mix taking up the last place behind me. I hopped up onto the beam and started to walk across it. I took it slow and easy, not rushing across it like most of the other dogs had, which had been their first mistake. I came to the other end of the beam and hopped down, circling around to the other side of the beam.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:48 pm

Diablo watched Anju curiously, fairly impressed at how well she got things done. But he stayed put, and watched the rest of the dogs come across. "Alright, time for breakfast! You have 10 minutes!" He snapped, watching them all go to the lunch room where they were served beef and some broccoli. Diablo, on the the other paw, was served chicken and all kinds of good proteins to keep him healthy and strong. He ate quite fast, and waited for the rest of these mutts to eat their food.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:06 pm

(It's fine.)

Anju
Thoughts
Speak

I was about to go across the balance beam again when Captain Diablo told us it was time for breakfast. I almost snarled when I heard him say we only had 10 minutes to eat but I held it back and followed the rest of the dogs into the lunch room. After I was giving my beef and broccoli I started to eat, literally gulping down my food. I was finished in about 6 minutes and I looked up and saw Diablo had chicken and other sorts of protein. I frowned and held back an angry growl. I ducked my head back down before he could see me looking and I started to lick my bowl. Oh yeah. He gets chicken and other kinds of protein and we get beef and broccoli. Oh well. It's food so I might as well deal with it. I thought, soon licking my bowl clean.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:12 pm

(Hey, Vamp. I'm sorry to say this, but I'm oing to have to drop this topic. My muse is low again, and I have a lot going on in my personal life right now. Please understand.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:20 pm

(Okay. If you ever get your muse back up and get everything straightened out in your life then feel free to post in this topic again. But if you still decided not to post in this topic anyways then that's fine.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:27 pm

(Okay, thak you for understanding Vamp. It really means a lot.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:46 pm

(No problem.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down