Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature)

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Go down

Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:21 am

*Fighting* I said backing away when I smelt her heat scent. I shook my head and ran off. Her heat scent was driving me crazy. I laid down far enough away that her heat scent didn't bother me any more. My gray coat was almost white as I laid on my side enjoying the warmth every now and again. I stretched my legs and fell asleep but was very aware of my surroundings

Back to top Go down

Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature)

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:26 pm

San looked a little confused before remembering what she'd said to him before "Guess I should go explain" she muttered and eventually found him after covering her scent "Found you at last, also need to talk to you about something, it's rather important so I need you to preferably not run away" she said to him "Can you listen, please?" she said before telling him about what had been going on and how now she needed to get a mate since her brothers had left.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:32 pm

I opened my eyes and looked at her. I listened to what she had to say and didn't like it, *I'm not going to be your mate just because you need one. It's more that just needing one, you can't just jump to it.* I said getting up and walking lazily to the lake and lapped at some water. I wasn't just going to be with her just because she needed me, it had to be love before then. I licked my chest and over the X like scar there. I shifted to human and walked into the water and floated, this felt good, it wasn't as hot

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:05 pm

"Then let me finish what I'm saying first of all" she frowned at him and tackled him into the water sitting onto of him "That's exactly why I am choosing you instead of someone my mother picks for me" she frowned at him "because I haven't stopped thinking about the strange werewolf who just appeared out of nowhere" she said bluntly "and I do mean strange in a good way" she smiled.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:12 pm

I pushed her off and growled, my eyes gold, that of a wolf. "I'm not the kind of man that just goes with a woman just because she needs a mate and that I'm just so convenient for her. It has to be love not some kind of attraction that isn't love." I said running my fingers through my hair. My muscles rippling under my skin as I moved. She was making me lose control of the wolf inside me that was begging to be let out. I shook my hair so the water droplets would get off of me. Water slid down my chest and back. I walked out of the water, not caring that I was naked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:30 pm

"Fine then" she frowned and headed back to her own den, Moro joined her "Didn't go so well did it?" "I don't need a mate if the only man I would even accept thinks I don't love him when I do… I just can't show it as well as many people can" she frowned and her mother licked her head and sighed "One day you'll find someone, there are a few males around so maybe have a look at them San. "When I'm feeling better" she muttered.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:48 pm

I smelt males in my territory. I shifted and snarled as the hair between my shoulders was up in aggression. I tracked them by scent and soon found one. I snarled, my lips lifting off of my teeth. I lunged and me and the wolf began to fight. I got him by the neck and dug my teeth in deeper as I cut off his air supply, I growled and shook him. He was much larger than me but that didn't mean I wasn't more aggressive or dominate. I broke his neck and he went still. I shook my fur out and licked my chops. My gray almost white fur matted with blood, some of it was mine and some was his. I sneezed and lapped at the water, the blood washed off of my muzzle as I drank.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:55 pm

Moro smelling the blood of other wolves snarled and got up finding him she spoke "I suggest you refrain from fighting the males, San still needs to try and pick out a mate for this family since the only one she'd even consider rejected her she has to loo elsewhere" she said bluntly. "So don't go killing them until San has made another choice, she'll need to eventually after all" said Moro looking at him with an almost disappointed look. "To think you appeared so sweet all that time ago"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:08 pm

I growled at her and shifted forms. I really didn't care if I was naked or not. "I don't just go with a female just because she thinks I'm convenient for her. That's not love that's just misery." I said as blood trickled down my chest and stomach. I put a hand to my neck where a deep puncture was, my eyes were golden, barely holding the wolf off. I turned around and started to walk north. "Maybe I'll see you again." I said growling.

Two years later.
I walked down from the higher mountains, I was in human form. I wasn't wearing a shirt and it showed off my scars to anyone. The scars I have meant victory and survival to me. I could hear and scent a predator. I turned around and thats when it attacked. I oomphed and felt a branch lodge into my side and I yelped but I threw the bear off of me. I felt it's claws dig into my back, I lifted my head and I shifted. I chased it off and I growled every time I walked. I found a pond and laid down in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:13 pm

Moro sighed "Then next time listen closely to what she's saying, she loves you that's for sure" said Moro as he eft noticing eh didn't seem to care.

Two Years Later…
By this time San had spent the last few years chasing males off, she'd refused to take a mate, she was relaxing higher up stream glad to have some peace. She smelt a male nearby and snarled "Get away now or I'll bite" she said growling fiercely reaching for her spear. Another male was also nearby although he soon ended up on his back and dead. She'd had enough of it now and wasn't taking anyone and if she did they'd have a a lot to prove. She still loved him very much but didn't count on him returning to her territory.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:19 pm

I walked into her territory as I lapped at water every once in a while. I rolled in the water, to wash out the blood that was on my fur. I soon found a large tree and laid down on it to take a nap since I've been traveling for some time and needed a break from walking. I dozed on and off as I listened to the rain coming down. I felt it in my fur but it didn't make me cold

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:27 pm

San found him but still gave a snarl but simply passed by heading to her own den and lying down "Why is he here?" she snarled talking to herself. Moro had died, she was centuries years old and didn't care much. she rolled onto her back and held her head a moment "Hopefully the rain passes soon" she muttered "I need to hunt quickly."
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:30 pm

I dragged in a large moose into her den and pressed my nose to her belly as I took in her scent. She'd eventually come into heat soon and I was going to mate her. I laid down at the entrance of her den and laid my head down on my paws and shut my blue eyes, I was very tired. I wondered what she was going to say but I wasn't going to move right now as she was my woman if she knew it or not. She'd have to get over it sooner or later

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:34 pm

A little surprised she looked to him "what are you doing here, Evan, you've rejected me already so what are you doing here?" she asked him sounding rather tired and rolled onto her front and looked to him before noticing the moose, they were rather hard to catch that was for sure. "and if you're going to stay here anyway at least get inside where it's warmer" she said bluntly to him and sat up.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:41 pm

"I can take the cold." I said looking into the rain. I soon got up and laid next to her and licked her chest and soon ripped her dress off of her. I licked her between her legs and let my teeth glide against her inner thighs skin. I shifted and got on top of her but putting my face against her neck, "How you said it seemed you didn't care if you loved me or not." I said nuzzling her large breasts as I licked her nipple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:45 pm

"Because I'm not the best at showing my emotions" she answered him blushing from his actions that made her squirm as well. "and if I was like that I would've taken a mate by now don't you think instead of chasing them off myself the last year" she frowned at him and moaned as he licked her nipple watching each move he made a bit cautiously since it wasn't the kind of interaction she was used to at all.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:49 pm

I went slow so not to spook her. I spread her legs with my knee's and gently pushed into her entrance. I groaned and growled against her neck as I stopped so she got used to my length and width. I kissed her neck. "You are very tight." I said using my fingers to make her more wet so it didn't hurt her as bad to have me inside her. I let one of her nipples into my mouth as one of my hands cupped and played with her nipples. "I will mate you and possibly make you pregnant. While I mark you as mine." I said biting down on her shoulder and letting my power go into her so every male knew who she belonged with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:00 pm

"What do you expect, I've not mated before" she winced and gripped onto him, her nails digging into his skin as he pushed inside her and began pushing. moaning out in pure pleasure as he began to suckle and play with her breasts she listened to what he said "well, at least it's safer now then it was then if I do end up having pups" she said to him between breathes as she began to try and move her hips in rhythm with his.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:04 pm

"I like you talking about having my pups inside you." I said growling softly as I pushed more into her, deeper into her. I needed to be in deep. I kissed her as I gripped her hips in my hands. I groaned against her lips as I kept thrusting fast and deep, "God." I said rubbing my skin against her's so she smelt like me. I spread her legs and looked at my cock went in and out of her. "Watch how my cock goes in and out of you." I said pushing in until my balls were the only thing that wouldn't go inside her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:26 pm

Kissing him back she moaned out in pleasure and bucked up her hips into his panting as he picked up his pace and only encourage him more by moving her legs around his hips and pushing him in more. "Hmm wish I could" she licked her lips looking up at him "Bit hard in this position though but I can feel it" she said and squeezed him with her insides making herself even tighter around him.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:30 pm

My eyes turned gold as I unwrapped her legs from around me as I kept thrusting into her. "Watch, my big cock going in and out of you." I said groaning as I played with her folds to make her tighter around me as I was getting ready to release my seed into her. I just hoped she didn't have a flirting habit as I don't think I'd let the male live if he flirted with her. I pinned her legs to the ground. I encouraged her to see my cock going in and out of her. God I loved taking her virginity

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:35 pm

Blushing as she watched as he moved inside her, having to sit up in order to watch she moaned out in pleasure still and bucked up her hips to keep him close and deep inside her as her moist walls tightened around his member while her own release soon came and covered him with her juices making her pant heavily against him holding onto his shoulders still.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:39 pm

I buried my face in her neck as I released my semen inside her pussy. I howled loudly as I thrust my seed into her, I pushed deeper inside her and my seed gushed against her cervix so she'd have a better chance at becoming pregnant with my pups. I kissed her as i held onto her hips. I kissed her lips as I flipped us so she was on top of me. I gently put her head on my chest as i kept my hands lightly on her lower back as I wasn't done gushing inside of her

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:59 pm

San shifted a little onto of him once they were flipped and kissed him back still trying to catch her breath with her heart racing a mile a minute. "You really are a werewolf that's for sure with that how" she smiled and kissed his nose softly able to feel him still witching inside her still so guessed he wasn't quite done. Resting her head on his chest she did lean up and kiss his neck gently as well smiling.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:08 pm

"What are you up to?" I asked pulling a blanket on her so she didn't get chilly. I was still deep inside her as I stroked her back with my finger tips. I kissed her forehead and nuzzled her softly. She was my mate now and she was going to stay that way because my wolf and man wanted her. I pushed my hips up which lifted her up but it some how got me a few more inches inside her as I soon finished releasing myself inside her. "You are mine." I said matter of factly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum