Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature)

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature) - Page 32 Empty Re: Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature)

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:55 am

~San~
I looked to him and stroked his fur softly "maybe, he might not have gotten poisoned protecting me then" I sighed knowing he would probably be alive if Alex had met me first, then he'd have had no reason to look after me or stay. I shook my head. "You ok, anyway I best keep an eye on that wound to make sure it doesn't get infected" I nodded.

~Shin~
I looked to her and thought seriously about it. I sighed and looked to her "I'm sorry, but that is something I can't do…for me it's not been long enough since he death, I can't even think of such a thing yet…" I sighed and rose to my feet "I just can't even think of such a thing I'm truly sorry Lyla" I said to her. I really just couldn't bring myself to do such a thing, I didn't want that kind of thing to happen either, fi I ever wanted children again I'd wait until i had a mate instead.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature) - Page 32 Empty Re: Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:15 am

Alex
"I'll be fine, just sore. See my wounds are already healing, no biggy." I said licking her face as I walked over to her and laid down again. I liked it when she scratched me behind my ears, I could never get to them. I purred and gently butted her with my head and rubbed my chin on her body so her body smelled like me. I was always possessive but over doing, i just didn't want males by her other than her brother.

Lyla
"Then get out and don't come back." I said as tears went down my face. I was very mad and saw to a point where my magic over loaded and it sent him sailing out of my den and a shield came up and it was impenetrable. The earth around my den shuddered with my sadness. I curled around my baby and fell asleep because I cried myself to sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:35 am

~San~
I nodded "Not going to stop me worrying though" I said softly and giggled as he rubbed on me and scratched him behind the ears "You're defiantly a at that's for sure" I giggled and kissed his head before noticing ym brother coming in and looked to Alex so they could talk.

~Shin~
I groaned and looked to her sighing "Ah great"I sighed and shook my head. I later went to find Alex. "Hey have a moment?" I asked and moved to sit down. "Molly's sister just asked me to have a baby with her just now, i said no and now she's more than a little annoyed at me… any ideas on what I can do, I mean the girls love her" i sighed and the two girls popped out from behind me and began to play with San's kids
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:51 am

Alex
I licked her head before getting up and sitting in front of him. "I don't know if I can help you. You'll just have to deal with that yourself but with the power that I felt from her I suggest not angering her or next time she might eject us from her world and we might die." I said nodding as I went back to my mate and licked her face once more and played with the cubs and Shins two pups.

Lyla
I got my son and everything else I had worked so hard to build back up into the mountains. I put a heavy fog around my mountain so no one could get up here. It would mean death to them if they tried to go through the fog, they could go over a cliff. I had prey that dwelled up here so I didn't have to go down into the valley

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:56 am

~San~
I looked to him and sighed as he explained a little more "Well, I understand where you're coming from Shin… but like Alex said best not to anger her. But if you're still not ready to have any more children and after what you've explained… I can understand you not wanting to do such a thing. You'd feel like you're being used wouldn't you?" understanding y brother fairly well. He nodded "Yeah don't' want to be a sperm donor for anyone"

~Shin~
"Just any advice… I don't want anymore children, not after what happened with Molly. " I shifted and sighed. "If she asks again I might leave, when my girls are grown up obviously but I'm not ready yet" I said and shook my head a little.  "I'll try not to anger her or get in her way, but… I'm not going to force myself to do something I' not ready to"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:06 pm

Alex
I looked to my mate and understood what Lyla felt like. I got up and walked out of the den and when I was far enough away I made low rumbling roars that I knew Lyla would hear. I was calling for her but didn't know if she'd come down from her mountain. I knew how it felt to want a child of your own to care for and I understood Shin and where he was coming from but I think he did a lot of damage to her. But it wasn't my place to wreck a punishment to him that was Lyla to do. I just hoped I could convince her not to push us out of her world.

Lyla
I howled back to Alex. I came down from my mountain and stood across the river that separated the mountain and the valley. I was pure darkness when I had been a gray white wolf, my eyes were as blue as the deepness of the ocean. I was huge as well. I looked to him as my sleek black form glowed in the night when the moon touched me. I stepped into the river and blood showed up in the river as I walked across it to meet my true protector of this realm that had served me well. I walked around him, giving him a wide berth as I licked my leg and blood showed on my tongue and a big wound that refused to heal showed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:26 pm

~San~
I looked to Alex and shook my head, it was indeed a problem "Shin, stay here and watch the kids" I said to him and found Alex "Shin is watching the kids for a moment, might be best if I talk as well being another woman" I looked to him "She'll be hurt I know that but Shin still needs time. Molly saved him after all and his precious children. But I can understand her wanting to have her own child too, one that' iid of her own flesh and blood" I said and leaned on him a little waiting for Lyla to appear and looked to her going over i tended to her injury.

~Shin~
I sigh sand nodded, I knew I was about to be punished I could tell from the atmosphere and then made up my mind. I looked to my daughters, I'd remain quiet until my daughters were old enough, until they were ready o be on their own and then I'd leave. It seemed to be the best solution at hand.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:34 pm

Alex
"You two don't understand. Shin did a lot of damage and she can either save us and let us stay or she can choose to condemn us to death by bringing us back to that forest that is no more. So no you two don't understand and it doesn't matter if you talk to her. "No one can leave this place without her letting them so Shin can't just leave on his own free will now without killing himself if he tries, thats her choice to let him or not." I said turning back and heading back towards the den and looked in Shin's direction. "I hope you don't get us all killed for your foolishness." I said as I moved past him.

Lyla
I snarled but I dared not hurt my dear friends mate so I moved away. I showed my deadly teeth and snarled with my head lowered and the fur on my shoulders were up in aggression. My eyes turned from blue to red. I moved away and ran up to my den where no one would follow. I howled into the night and the rains came. I stalked the mountain side waiting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:12 pm

~San~
I sighed and shook my head before I looked to hims and headed back stepping in front of my brother and growling right back at him "Watch your tongue Shin." I said sternly. I kept quiet and just got to work giving the children a bath rather envois about what was to happen now.

~Shin~
I looked to him "So refusing to have sex with someone and the kid not living with you just to please someone so they don't kill you is alright, betraying your own mate, that's who it'd make me feel, Plus I don't want any more children, not with someone who isn't even my mate not when i'm not ready" I snarled at him.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:22 pm

Alex
I lunged at Shin and pinned him down easily. "You could have gotten to know her! Molly isn't coming back, you'll have to get over it sooner or later." I growled at him and showed my teeth but didn't bite him. "You better hope she doesn't shun us or so help me god you'll be the next meal for my cubs." I spat as I got off of him and trotted to my cubs and licked their heads as I was scared if Lyla would bring us to death.

Lyla
I tracked them and looked into the den. I shifted into human form and nuzzled my nieces. I had once been a blondish with brown mixed into it but now my hair was black. You could see the pain in my eyes. I could no longer feel emotion because I didn't want to. I stood up, "I am sorry that you can no longer live here, I thought it would work out but it won't." I said turning around and shifting forms, blood was the only thing that remained of me was a pool of blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:51 pm

~San~
I turned and growled at them both. "Stop it both of you and Alex don't you ever say something like that, do you know how heart breaking it is, I've been abandoned by one and then the other one died it can't get much painful than that" I snarled. "Watching a loved one die and being unable to anything hurts more than anything in the world" I said "and Shin you need to be ever so much more careful with your words" I said telling them both off. I looked to Lyla as she entered the den and sighed. This was causing so many problems. I didn't want to see my brother and my mate fighting over thing so I picked up the two youngest and then the two eldest followed me as I went to find somewhere to calm down and let those lot sort it out taking Shin's kids as well. "You three better sort it all out now before i personally make sure you all end up with a punishment" I snarled.

~Shin~
I looked to my sister rather frightened. I'd never seen her so angry before and sighed looking to the other two and then looked to Lyla. "Lyla listen, I'm sorry. But I'm not ready, do not take it out on my children, my sister and her mate and their children it's best if I just leave once my children have grown up and are safe here." I shied and looked to her shocked when she changed forms. "Why do you give up so quickly I would've gotten to know you more I was trying to.." I sighed.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:14 pm

Alex
I growled at my mate and walked out of my den and went off to cool down but Shin better figure something out or he'll have big trouble. I licked my cubs and the pups before laying down a little distance away from my angry mate and looked for any danger that might be around here.

Lyla
"That's a lie, you weren't getting to know me at all." I said lowering my head and licked the wound on my front leg that refused to heal but it wasn't infected. I turned around and started to walk away with my head low and my tail low, my ears dropped. I had given up on ever having a family of my own. "You'll all be leaving on the next full moon, you best figure out what you are going to do." I said as I just didn't have the motivation to trot instead of walk. I walked the long journey up the mountain and into the heavily fogged side. It soon engulfed me like a cold sad lover on my now new black coat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:29 pm

~San~
I looked to him and went over after I'd calmed down and sat beside him scratching him behind his ears softly "Sorry, guess I just snapped" I said to him "Forgive me?" I asked him and kept scratching him in his favourite spot.

~Shin~
"Then why would I keep asking for your name, why would i keep inviting you over?" I asked her "I wouldn't have done such a thing if I didn't want to get to know you" I sighed and looked to her "I can't leave now and neither can they we have young children and this is the safest place for them"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:37 pm

Alex
"You trying to butter me up with scratching me where I like it?" I asked looking up at her before closing my eyes once more as that felt good. But if she had a plan it was working. I licked her arm, "I suppose I forgive you." I said as I looked to her, "What are we going to do if Lyla casts us out?" I asked looking to her before looking to the young ones.

Lyla
I stopped, "Then you'll just have to find a different safe place for them or put them out of their misery once I cast you all out." I said as I soon trotted out of sight leaving a blood trail behind me. I had gotten gored by a boar in the valley a few days ago and it wouldn't heal but I kept it clean.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:29 am

~San~
"I-I don't know" I said leaning into him and kept scratching him "We can't go back to our normal forest, we'll have to try and find somewhere different, somewhere else that's safe" I said to him scared for if that did happen. "But why would we be cast out when we weren't even at fault it's unfair" I said and kept scratching him softly and stayed near him rather angry at Shina and also Lyla it was a problem between them not all of us.

~Shin~
I stopped her "Please just let them stay here, I'll leave since it's meant to be my punishment. They've all been hurt enough by this" I said to her remembering how furious both my sister and her mate were "There is no where else that's safe for them. " I said trying to get her to allow my children, my sister and her family to stay here at least.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:30 am

Alex
"I hope Lyla at least lets us stay. We didn't do anything bad, did we?" I asked her since I didn't think so. I licked her and shifted forms and hugged her and placed my face against her neck. "This is only the safe place there is." I said scared that we'd die without food or shelter. It would be winter out there when here it'll always be summer.

Lyla
I thought about it, "Fine, you leave." I said walking away before casting him out of my world and into his old one that was barren without food or shelter. I would just find a different male to mate with, I laid down in my den in the mountains.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:27 pm

~San~
"I know but neither did Shin, she asked him to mate with her, it was a choice and he said no because he wasn't ready, eh has a family as well and Lyla swore to Molly she'd watch over them, not punish him for his loyalty" I said worried. I looked to my brother's children who I'd brought with me. "If he gets kicked out alone then we must take care of them but I'll tell you now I won't want anything to do with her, she'd have forsaken his children in my mind, deprived them of their only parent" I said to Alex, I still took my role as alpha very seriously even if I was no longer the alpha, Shin was still an important member of my oak but I couldn't risk it, not while I had young children. I looked to alex and just stayed close to him crying from frustration and anger at being unable to do a thing. "How am I to explain this to them?" I looked up a moment "Alex…. he's gone… he's gone to Molly" I said after a while tears streaming down my face still. He'd taken his own life with nothing left to live for.  "You know after Molly died, he clung onto life for the pure reason of those girls… now he can't even look after them anymore… i knew this would happen. I could see that look in his eyes you know that's why eh came for advice, anything that would allow him to stay here… it's only been 6 months since her death so he's far from ready, it took me a year… and yet I can't even bury him… Shin…"

~Shin~
"Wait but I… Let em stay until my children are grown up… you'll only be creating more orphans that way" I said wanting to stay until my girls were grown up. "But let me tell you one thing, I never thought the friend or rather sister that Molly had said would watch over and protect her family would end up separating her last children from their father" I sighed. But when I was kicked out I howled and just lay down waiting to join Molly, there was nothing I could do but know that San would care for them, she was the last hope for my won children "I'm sorry" I said softly into the sky "Sorry molly, I made her angry and well… I was forced to leave them. forgive me my sweet" I said as I took my dying breaths. I had nothing left now after all my children were gone as was my mate because I wasn't ready to have more children after 6 months…I only hoped Molly would forgive me in the next life.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:12 pm

Alex
I licked her tears away and soon shifted into human form and wrapped her in my embrace, "Well be okay, we could have had the same fate." I said running my hands up and down her back hoping I could comfort her a little bit at least as I looked to Shin's children. "If only Molly hadn't gotten so sick." I said kissing her forehead as I put my chin on the top of her head and kissed her forehead once more trying to comfort her but I wasn't the best at that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:39 am

~San~
I hugged him not wanting to let go after he'd shifted and nodded at what he said "Yeah then maybe we'd all still be here together as a family" I said softly "How can she be so cruel though, she takes in orphans yet now she's made two" I said crying into his chest the children still playing unaware of what had happened, I'd have to explain it to them one day but I also want my brother to be at peace and buried properly as he deserved to be. "Think she'll let me go bury him at least?" I asked him "He deserved to be buried with the others, where he'll be left in peace to rest not fed off of" I muttered. Later on I found her. "Where is he, where did you send Shin… I know he's dead his children are orphans and now I have to try and tell them their father is dead" I said clearly unhappy "Tell em were he is and I'll go bury him, he at least deserved that much" I said to her upset and angry I wanted to do at least that much for my brother.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:22 am

Alex
I just hoped her asking Lyla won't make her upset with her. I stayed close to my mate and looked to Lyla nervous, I just hoped she wouldn't get smart so to speak. I was itching to go to my mate but I had to watch the children since there was predators here and they would just love to eat a defenseless pup or cub.

Lyla
I looked to her, "He's in your forest." I said looking to her and opened the portal, "I hope you can find the portal again, some times it's hard to find." I said telling the truth and not because I'd move it because I can't. I was resigned with realizing what I had done and laid down and placed my head on my paws. I wished I hadn't let him go out there. I wish I could find him in the other world and maybe even Molly. I perked up, I will find them. I got up and ran off to the place where I could do that. I'd bring back Shin and Molly and hopefully I'll in some way be foregiven

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:38 am

~San~
I nodded a little and went back finding Alex. "OK one, I got Surge, my eldest son to watch the kids for us with his sister two, I know where he is she told me" I said to him. "and I know where Molly was buried by him but I need you to give me a hand as well" I said softly hoping eh'd help me out "We should be too long but I need to do this at least, so please help me out" I said to him. I found the way to where he was and looked to my brother in his wolf form, "He almost looks asleep, can you help me move him it's not too far" I asked Alex and after a short trip we were where he had buried Molly after she'd died, I began to dig a hole next to hers and marked it before eating Alex to help move him into the grave and also checked that he was definitely dead. He really did just look like he was sleeping. I sighed and shook my head before i finished burying him and that sat down looking to the space for a while.

Returning back after a short while I thanked my two eldest children before I played with the children for a bit, still rather upset by it all and still trying to think of how to tell the two girls. "Think we hold have those rabbits tonight?" I asked Alex.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:45 am

Alex
"Don't you feel that?" I asked looking at her and smiled. "You might get your brother back. It's Lyla, she's bringing back Shin and Molly." I said kissing her before looking to our children and soon to Shin's and smiled, they'd have their dad back soon. I walked out of the portal and waited for them to return home.

Molly
I felt myself going back into my body and smiled, maybe I'll see my love again even if it was one more time. I got out of where I was buried and stood up. I'm not blind any more! I sat down because I was getting very dizzy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:33 am

~San~
I looked to him sniffing the air "Why would she even do such a thing, she chased him out" I frowned still a little annoyed but was calming down. I shook my head and closed my res taking a deep breath and nodding "Yeah Molly is back… Shin is getting there" I said "he's far rom a morning person though"

~Shin~
I groaned and dug my way out before shaking the dirt off of my fur and shook my head "What on earth, I should be dead" I muttered and then thought a moment "The pups!" I said about to move but fell over dizzy and then noticed Molly "M-Molly.. but you.. what're you…" I moved and licked her happily although I'd crawled over. "I'm sorry the pups I… I angered your friend… the pups are with San so are safe" I said to her.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:35 am

Alex
"Maybe she thought it through and she felt back for her behavior, don't regret it San. Your brother is back and your best friend as well." I said kissing her shoulder. "Plus that means when we want to fool around we can always bring the cubs to them." I said smiling, I was trying to lighten the mood with her.

Molly
I smiled and wrapped my arms around him, "Hey you silly wolf." I said putting my face into his warm white fur before giving his nose a kiss and smiled as I put my hand on the pup that was alive as well. "Don't just lick me mister, we have a pup that wants to be welcomed." I said lifting my dress so he could see the pup move

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:28 am

~San~
I laughed a little "Now how did I Know that would come up, you sure your not in a constant rut?" I asked smiling knowing he was trying to lighten the mood, it had worked that was for sure. "and we don't have to tell those tow either" I whispered and kissed him gently and lovingly.

~Shin~
I turned into my human form and hugged her crying from happiness "Oh Molly" I said not letting go of my mate and  refused to let go encase it was all just a dream somehow. "You're really here, you have the same scent, the same warmth, oh Molly my sweet Molly" I said not letting go still.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next