Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mistaken Misery [The Blaze] [R - M]

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mistaken Misery [The Blaze] [R - M] - Page 3 Empty Re: Mistaken Misery [The Blaze] [R - M]

Post by The Blaze Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:57 pm

Much to Charm's surprise, she only landed with a heavy stumble on the total pads of her feet. But when she saw another, another immortal, she locked up her legs to cause her to skid a few feet before the action started. When she saw Scourge Misery just into action she scurried away, ducking behind the boulder she just jumped over. Shutting her eyes tightly Charm awaited for the disturbing sounds of claws slashing, flesh tearing and blood leaking. Wait...she can hear all of that? Damn. Though when she looked around the corner of the great rock and saw the carcass she lost it. The fae threw up her dinner of elk, losing any trace of hunger she used to have. Somewhere in this display of weakness, her eyes dilated into solid black orbs like onyxes. Then something sinister happened, she rose up and began too spookily stalk towards the bloody carcass. Mumbling two words in a deep, dark tone that sure as hell didn't belong to the gentle Charm. "Hungry...Food...Hungry...Food..." Once she felt the thick red blood touch her paws, the mortal part of her ripped back through, causing her to trip and fall into her side right in the pool of blood. Then she freaked. Scrambling to get up she yowled like she was being ripped apart like the other wolf actually did. And she kept repeating over and over, "Holy shit...Holy shit...HOLY SHIT." Just bucking around like a wild horse, attempting to get the immortal's blood off of her.

((Yup...muse did NOT come back. I just made this up Razz Sorry bout how this sucks...)
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Mistaken Misery [The Blaze] [R - M] - Page 3 Empty Re: Mistaken Misery [The Blaze] [R - M]

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:10 pm

Scourge Misery heard her speak, in a darker, more rugged tone unlike any fae's voice he had heard. Watching her eyes turn coal black, he smirked. There was something behind those dark orbs that was not detectible, but it was there. Scourge Misery looked down at the carcass below his mighty paws, it's belly torn open, insides becoming the outs, and blood still pouring out rapidly. His bright eyes turned blood red, and he smiled sadistically, the horrified look on both Lucifer's face, and Charm's. When she started yelling out of terror and disgust of the wolf blood on her body, he snorted. Scourge Misery snarled to get the female's attention, his shoulders hunched together, and pelt bristling. "You're gonna have to get used to the smell and sight of blood, female. Horrifying at first, but you're behaving like a pup that's seen blood for the first time!" He snapped, thwacking his tail in her face, as a sign of disappointment. His cold eyes met hers like blue-green flames, but also like splinters of ice.

(Ah it's fine. XD Mine wasn't very good either.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:28 am

Maybe she was overreacting, but Charm was mortified. Not all because of the blood, possibly the fact that she had lost it again and almost tried to eat a wolf. But when she heard his mighty snarl Charm's whole body just stopped, it seemed even her heart stopped as fright consumed her. Though once she shook her head then looked back at him, refusing to apologize for something like that. It was quite embarrassing to have freaked out like that, but she couldn't keep apologizing and being scared. If this was going to work, even just until she was able to become mortal again. Meeting his eyes with a glare for once, she held his daggers with her own. After a minute though she dropped her gaze then just spoke, "Can we just keep going?"
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:20 pm

Scourge Misery held her gaze, with a menacing glare, his eyes piercing into hers like bullets. He knew deep down this female was scared, but her act of bravery impressed him. Not many were very willing to confront Scourge Misery, and if they did, they would normally be skinned alive, or worse. So why hasn't the same happened to Charm? Scourge Misery didn't know why he hadn't killed her yet. Maybe it was because of how helpless she was alone, or the mere fact that she was a female. Scourge Misery snapped out of his thoughts when Charm spoke, and he blinked. "Yes, but let's keep it at a slow pace. We mustn't alert anyone that were here." He replied. Of course, that was a lie. Anyone who knew Scourge Misery was within a 5 mile range would go sprinting for their lives. Truth was, Scourge Misery just wanted it to be quiet. He hated the company of others.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:41 pm

With just a reply of a nod, Charm just peered around to observe her surroundings. Partially because he brought up the fact that there may be more wolves or immortals out there, so she just kept her mouth shut and walked briskly with Scourge Misery. She kept pace with him very well, keeping her mind occupied with just random questions she would try to answer herself. There was no sense in bothering the male, all he was going to do was be as blunt as possible with the answer then keep going. She might as well save them the stop and just keep going. But after a while some questions started popping up, and they seemed to drift towards Scourge Misery. What made him cold like this? Could he have just always been like that? Does he have a soft side? Is he safe? But safety seemed to answer itself after was just happened, but then she just tried to concentrate on keeping up.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:49 pm

Penetrating, electric oculars kept straight, not looking back at the petty female once, lashing his thick, snowy white tail. Scourge Misery put paw in front of the other, trying to keep his pace up as his ears laced forward to listen for other sounds. The colossal brute could hear just about anything within a two mile range, and could see for many distances, even it pitch dark. With one short, non-lasting glance back at the dark furred female, he sighed softly. It was about time the thing shut herself up. Bright, teal colored eyes snapped back in front of him, shoulders tense and muscles stiffened as if he was expecting something to leap out of the trees. Scourge Misery almost expected to see his father, Despair, a low growl erupting deep in his throat. Though he cut it off, and looked back at Charm, blinking curiously. "What brought you out here anyway? I've been through this part of the lands almost every year I've lived, and not once have I seen you," he growled, no emotion in his deep, rugged voice.

(Oh Scourge Misery, you're an asshole. c:)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:02 pm

She missed when he looked back but she saw his tense up, watching those bulky muscles tense and flex under his fur...but she stopped herself. Dammit, this wolf would kill her in two seconds if he wanted to. Why the hell was she gawking at his muscles? Girl... (okay ignore that...that was like terrible xD) But as she heard he growl, the kind that sounded like twenty earthquakes deep in the ground, she opened her mouth to ask him why but he beat her to it. Listening to him, an ear twitched at the nonchalant tone he had. Could he ever put tone in his questions? "Well, if you would've met me say...two days ago, you probably would've killed me. Plus my dad kept me tucked away in the den most of the time, of course one of the only times he let me out this shit happened..." The last moments of her speaking began to growl but she just stopped, not wanting to say much to him because it would probably go in one ear and out the other.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:10 pm

(Damn Charm... XDD)

Scourge Misery noticed her admiration of his thick, sturdy legs and couldn't help but smirk. Of course, it was nothing more than a menacing, sinister smile. He listened to the female's words, and his cocky smirk instantly disappeared, lashing his tail once more. Stopping right in front of her, he rotated his head to look her in the eyes, pupils gone small and hard. "At least your father cared.. Mine couldn't give half a shit about me, and the feeling for him is quite mutual." Scourge Misery sneered, his pearly white canines flashing irritably. He couldn't help himself. This female had it all.. She had parents that cared about her, a pack that could protect her, and a mind that knew more than killing, and emotions that were more than cold, heartless words. Scourge Misery tore his gaze from hers and snarled. "Let's get a move on, we need to make some distances," he snapped, breaking out into a slight jog.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:08 am

As the brute stopped Charm almost ran into him, her paws stumbling slightly from the sudden pause. Meeting his gaze evenly she listened, her ears rotating flat against her head. She was sure if it was mad about herself or him, but either way she looked at the ground with a combative look that she dared not give Scourge Misery. Grumbling nonsense under her breath she perked an ear at his snarl then, losing all sense of a filter, "I thought we needed to keep a 'slow pace'?" Dammit. She cursed herself once she spoke, figuring she just screwed herself over. So she just kept her gaze at the ground and readied herself to either get yelled at, left, or like...anything.

((This is bad...sorry Razz))
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:19 am

Glaring daggers at the snippy little female, Scourge Misery snarled fiercely, his thick muscles flexing as if he was ready to kill her that very second, though he just laced his ears and met her blue gaze with his mesmerizing teal colored, thorn-sharp claws penetrating the Earth's surface below his massive white paws. "What, is this too fast for you, pet?" He sneered, lowering his head to properly meet her eyelevel, holding back a snicker. When she noticed her gaze fixed on the ground, he stopped his growling. Scourge Misery knew he was scaring her, and for that he praised himself. He loved being feared, but if the female dared not to meet his orbs, something was bugging her. With a heavy sigh, he shook his head. "Alright Charm, let's get a move on. Whatever pace you want," Scourge Misery muttered, monotone to his voice.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:06 pm

Lacing her ears back Charm rolled her ice blue eyes, a strange combativeness filling her mind with different ways to handle this situation. But she remained silent. When he spoke first she seemed to flinch, her muscles bunching themselves in preparation for a blow or anything Scourge Misery seemed to do when someone disrespected him. Growling in a short deep tone when he said pet, Charm just sighed and stayed out. But when it didn't come she looked back up at him, not a clear emotion in her eyes, wanting to do anything other than nothing. But she didn't, and only said, "I don't care...let's just go." 
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:23 pm

Scourge Misery snarled at the roll of Charm's bright blue oculars, angering him further as his dagger-like claws sunk deeper into the Earth, ears laced back as the female growled at him. If this female was anyone else, someone he didn't feel pity and disgust in, he would've killed her long before. But something stopped him from doing it, like a boulder 10 times his size was his barrier. At the fae's softer tone, and the confusing emotion in her eyes, Scourge Misery felt that maybe he had gone a little far. He knew that deep down Charm was scared, terrified of him and the Immortal World, and the idea of killing or just blood at all absolutely wretched her young heart. The huge white male sighed, already regretting what he was about to do. Scourge Misery dipped his head back down and nudged her cheek softly, blinking his gaze so they softened, just a bit. "Come.. We must make some real ground before any Immortals find out you're new. They don't take cursed Immortals very lightly," he murmured, turning back around and padding slowly, beckoning his tail for her to follow. She'd better be appreciative.. I don't show emotion or kindness to anyone but my sister. She better not get used to it, either.

(Aww, Scourge Misery you're so cute and fluffy. c:)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:16 pm

So much was so confusing to Charm, but she just settled herself with a nod and a bit of internal startle when she felt him nudge her cheek. Meeting his gaze as he spoke she was almost delighted, he was being soft to her. Whoa. Then she just started following him, keeping pace nicely without really putting effort into her step. Thats a perk...she thought to herself kind of a way to pass traveling time. Then that got her to-a-thinking and she asked, "Whats the big deal and difference about cursed and born? Or are you born? Are you made and just can have unlimited pups or something?" Imagine that...hundreds of pups if you wanted. Geez...nope. That was not for her. She felt like such a pup herself for asking so much questions, but wasn't she really? Brand new immortal so just learning to live again practically.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:32 am

Scourge Misery was lost in thought, his cold, usual emotionless teal colored orbs set in front of him, not looking behind him once to make sure the female was okay. He swayed his tail a bit, warm memories of being with his older brother Hawk Flight, and twin sister, Silent Night. He couldn't help but picture them, him, his siblings, and his mother, Mercury. The thoughts of his father flooded back, thick gray fur and piercing, demented blue eyes penetrating his soul. His train of thought was suddenly stopped by Charm's honey coated voice, and he rotated his head back to look at her, then slowed down so they were side by side. "You ask so many questions," he growled, though there was a hint of crude humor to his tone. "The difference between being cursed and being born is that a cursed Immortal is considered angelic. They are seen as weak beings that have an easy way out. If you're born Immortal, there is nothing you can do about it," he told her, head held high. "Of course, I tend to disagree. My mother was cursed." Scourge Misery replied. Charm's next question made him shake his head. "Technically, you can have unlimited pups, as you stop aging at four years old, unless you're cursed." He explained, glancing over at the female. "If that makes sense."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:32 pm

Looking over at at the bigger male, Charm listened intently (If thats a word Razz) to his every word, careful to take all the information she could in. At first though she almost began to apologize, but quickly just shut up and listened so she didn't anger him or anything. She had always been one to ask plenty of questions, she never wanted to go into a situation without proper knowledge of what she was getting into. Because all of the experiences her dad had told her stories about while she was a pup were always so dangerous and daring but they never prepared for any of those things. Charm was always kind of a stickler for rules and regulations, except recently. Recently Charm had gotten this rebellious side and the more she fought against her dads strict rules, the worse the rules got. Shaking those thought from her head, she focused in on Scourge Misery's words until he stopped ten she only nodded then focused on walking. Then she just asked, "Why did you decide to help me? I mean you could have just left me."
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:47 pm

His eyes met hers for a split second, narrowing his gaze in thought at her question. Thinking it over, he just shrugged briskly. "I've agreed to help you control your Immortal side, and, if possible, return you to normal. Training won't come easily, let me tell you now, it takes discipline and hard work to learn how to control your thirst," he told her emotionlessly. "Although, with how fast you catch on, it may not take much time. I admit, I could've just left you. But, we must remember, that male Sinister tried to force you, and I don't take it very gently with forcers." Scourge Misery told her. Of course, part of that was a lie. The brute had no intention on forcing this female yet, or ever, but he did not have a problem with forcing in general. Blinking the thoughts away, he stopped, and growled at what stood before him. This massive building, surrounded by a fence, and many Immortals were there. "No matter what these wolves do or say, DO NOT mention you are cursed. I can't fight them all," Scourge Misery growled harshly, meeting her eye level. Then he beckoned his tail for her to follow, entering the courtyard of the building. It almost looked like an asylum. Immortal wolves froze in fear at the sight of Scourge Misery, their sharp eyes lit with horror and silent fear. Scourge Misery looked around, his eyes burning with no emotion as he looked at all them. Some bowed to him, some stayed silent, and others greeted him with a dip of their head. "Welcome, Scourge Misery," one gray brute greeted, his yellow eyes meeting Scourge Misery's. The huge white brute nodded his head. "Greetings, Tundruk.." He muttered softly, then looked back at Charm for her to follow.

(c;)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:22 pm

Meeting his gaze without a flinch or move was a heavy task for Charm. Those eyes just felt as if they peered right into her soul, then like they could rip it out without a bit of thought. Nodding as he spoke, a sense of determination coming her and it only grew more and more as he explained the training more. She was going to make this work until she got it reversed, she wasn't going to fail at this because that could get not only her but possible Scourge Misery killed as well. But the facade of determination shattered when he spoke about not mentioning being cursed, just imagining what a group of way experienced Immortals could do if he was as lethal as he was being only him. Following right on his hip, not breaking off from him like a pup to its mother, Charm looked around as so many wolves just froze at the sight of Scourge Misery. What had he ever done to incite so much fear? Intent on not showing an ounce of fear Charm just took a silent deep breath, then nodding in greeting to this 'Tundruk'. Meeting his gaze easily this time, Charm followed Scourge Misery closely again, watching the wolves around her almost wanting to shrink and hide in her own chocolate fur.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:46 pm

They passed more and more wolves, their eyes locked on Scourge Misery. His pulsating, thick muscles and sinister eyes. They were all frozen with horrific fear at the sight of what they referred to as the 'Great White Beast', sticking close together. Scourge Misery glared at all of them, until one, naïve and foolish brute snarled at him. The dark brown brute stepped in front of Scourge Misery, growling viciously, canines snapping at his muzzle. Scourge Misery, within a blink of an eye, pinned the brute down and snarled violently in his face. "Try that again, Aurath, and I'll have your spine as a trophy!" He roared, scaring the brute right out of his skin. Other wolves backed away, tails in between their legs. Turning to Charm, he growled. "Keep up," he muttered, walking into the building and down the long hallways. Scourge Misery approached a huge room, where a huge male, nearly as big as Scourge Misery stood, his light brown pelt disheveled and messy, green eyes meeting Scourge Misery's. "Greetings. Why do you return?" The brute asked. Scourge Misery blinked. "I bring someone. We wish to find our way to Nightfall Cave," he told him. The old Immortal nodded. "And why, may I ask?" He grumbled. Scourge Misery bared his fangs. "That does not concern you. Charm, come here and meet Nexus. Tell him all you know," he growled. Scourge Misery turned to Charm, giving her a look that said 'mention anything, and I'll kill you myself'
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3