Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard And Fast (Adult, AnimalLove)

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Hard And Fast (Adult, AnimalLove) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hard And Fast (Adult, AnimalLove)

Post by AnimalLove Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:01 pm

"Mggh..." He moaned, feeling how deep he was inside the mare. "God, I love you," he groaned, his hands holding the mare's hips as he started thrusting deeply into her. His cock found her g-spot and hammered unrelentingly into her, pre cum shooting inside her and spilling down her folds and onto the floor.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Hard And Fast (Adult, AnimalLove) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hard And Fast (Adult, AnimalLove)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:06 pm

I kept my rump to his hips until his seed gushed out of me and I was satisfied about him releasing inside me. I had my climax and lowered my head tired from mating as I soon walked forward and his dick slipped from between my legs and walked into the stall where my colt was sleeping and I licked his neck. He'd be leaving my stall soon to have his own since he was old enough to be on his own.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:14 pm

Mason smiled and looked over at his mate and son before smiling and reaching for a towel to clean himself off before closing her stall door and moving away quietly to go back and sleep into the house.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:20 pm

I looked up, "Good night Mason." I said as I shut my eyes and let sleep take me away for a little while so I could rest up and my folds could have a rest since it's been some time so they were sore from his size. Our colt was almost a year in horse standers. I slept for five hours and woke up to munch on some hay and drank water before sniffing my colt and gave his body a long lick. He was growing up to be a fine stallion.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:10 pm

Mason climbed out of bed before taking his time to clean up around the farm and the house before deciding to go and check on his family. His son was growing into quite a fine stallion, and it wouldn't be long before he would start seeking a mate of his own.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:52 pm

(Bump?)
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6