Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prisoner [TooLateForMercy] [R]

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Prisoner [TooLateForMercy] [R] - Page 3 Empty Re: Prisoner [TooLateForMercy] [R]

Post by TooLateForMercy Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:45 pm

Mia nodded " Yes, he does well as Alpha. I think the pack is doing pretty well..I still worry about those rogue wolves though.. they haven't made a move since Arrow's death and it frightens me.. " She half pinned her ears back before shaking the thoughts from her head.

She spotted the young pup playing with some of the older males pups and smiled as he was holding his own, she wagged her tail lightly before standing up and shaking her coat free from the dust... " I should find something to do, maybe they will let me go on a hunt today, I'm becoming bored doing pretty much nothing! " She laughed lightly and then purposefully bumped her nose to Kyzer's muzzle before she left.
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Prisoner [TooLateForMercy] [R] - Page 3 Empty Re: Prisoner [TooLateForMercy] [R]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:41 pm

Kyzer couldn't help but dismiss the topic. "Perhaps Aurath just scares the rogues. He does make me feel pretty uneasy." He replied solemnly, letting out a wide yawn. His bright, brownish amber eyes flickered at her next words, and he nodded.

---

"Sir, what are you going to do about the rogues? Their numbers have grown as large as ours." Sibirok, a blue-eyed white brute asked, looking up at the massive Alpha. The other male snorted. "We'll fight them! We aren't weaklings." Aurath growled. Sibirok flattened his ears. "But Alpha, we-" "No excuses!" The Alpha interrupted, dismissing the younger brute. Kyzer padded in just in time to see all the commotion, shaking his head. Lotus was at Kyzer's side, sky blue eyes disappointed. The old gray brute trotted to the Alpha. "Sir, if I may.. It isn't very smart to start wars, especially with our rival packs. Winter is coming quickly," he stated, tilting his head. Aurath sneered. "Do you doubt our skills?" That question made Kyzer go silent. Did Lotus doubt them? "No.. But I don't doubt the rogues, either. It would be smart to wait it out, at least until Winter has come. They will be bound to be less fed."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3