Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Lover (Adult, AnimalLove)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dark Lover (Adult, AnimalLove) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Lover (Adult, AnimalLove)

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:08 pm

"No, just keeping an eye," Rasha said as she leaned against the tree. "Look kid, I have no time to lecture someone who was scared but acted like a big shot during her first time at sex. Plus...he wasn't really going to do it. He was just testing you. You're not bondage material, he was just seeing your limits." She ran her fingers through her black hair. "You made a bad impression when you were doing so well too."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Dark Lover (Adult, AnimalLove) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Lover (Adult, AnimalLove)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:14 pm

I looked away from her, "Then he should have known he was getting baggage when he bought me even though they didn't say anything to him when he bought me to warn him." I said burying my face into the big shirt that I had over my knee's and shook with fear. I was torturing myself in the darkness of the night when I hated the darkness, but I deserved it. "If your just going to scold me don't waste your breath." I said getting up on shaky legs and headed back into the house and gripped my hip in slight pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:46 pm

Rasha rolled her eyes before walked back towards the house towards her room and closing the door behind her.

Adol sat, sipping on some coffee and reading over some business material before looking up when he noticed Kelly and looked back at his paper.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:51 pm

I looked at him before walking towards him and sat down heavily in front of him. "You could have warned me before you did that. I don't do bondage any more. I've payed my price for that." I said getting up and limping slightly as I walked away towards my room and shut the door. Sweat was running down my back as I laid down on my bed and put my hand on my hip and shut my eyes to take a deep breath to calm myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:09 pm

Adol looked at her and took another sip of his coffee. He stood up and gather his paper before deciding that he would take care of her and just give her some space for a moment instead.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:14 pm

I walked into the bathroom and made a hot bath and laid in it hoping the hot water would sooth the pain away in my hip and for right now it did. Damn bones there I thought to myself. "If only that man hadn't broken my hip and had brought me to the hospital so it would heal right instead of heal wrong and give me pain." I said aloud as I leaned back and shut my eyes to calm myself and just relax as I rubbed my right hip. I stayed in the water until it began to get cold and got out I wrapped a robe around me and walked stiffly into the bedroom and laid down. I didn't care that the short robe road up my thighs and exposed my mound and hips. I continued to rub my hip and to fall asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:18 pm

The next morning, Aldo sat in the chair as he watched Kelly sleep with his legs crossed and his cigar in his mouth. "Kelly," he said, flexing his long fingers. "You have to get up for breakfast."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:22 pm

I opened my eyes in a start and put a hand over my heart, "You don't have to scare me awake you know." I said trying to move my hips and soon felt that my right hip was numb. I looked over at him and laid back down with a huff. "I can't, my hip is numb. If I get up I'll end up on the floor." I said turning my face away from him and looked at the wall as tears welled in my eyes in shame. This happened every fall and winter, when it was spring and summer my hip never bothered me.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:33 pm

He stood up and reached to pick her up before stopping. "I'm not going to hurt you. You have nothing to fear."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:44 pm

"I have everything to fear from you." I said but didn't move because I couldn't get away from him even if I tried so I just laid there and looked up at the ceiling and sighed as I shifted my eyes to him and watched him bending down to pick me up. I kept myself relaxed even though I wanted to tense up but if I did that my hip would hurt and right now it was blessfully feels good. I sighed once more and gripped one of his arms softly

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:03 pm

Aldo picked her up carefully, tucking her close to his arms as he walked out of her room. He turned and walked down the stairs before taking a turn into his wide and lush kitchen with granite table tops. Rasha cooked and set up the table before taking her food and walking to watch TV up front. He sat her down in the chair and pulled down two plates. "What would you want to eat? Pancakes? Waffles? Bacon? Sausage?"
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:07 pm

I looked at him and didn't understand, "Why are you doing this?" I asked ignoring his question. I didn't understand why he was helping me. He's supposed to force me to do things to suck up the pain and do as he said not pick me up and bring me down the stairs and sit me at the table. I really was dumb founded and confused like I was missing some joke or something. I shifted in my seat and winced softly and pressed my hand into my hip over my scar there and started to gently rub the soreness there

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:59 am

Aldo arched his eyebrow. "So you can eat breakfast. Can't have you starving," he said softly as he reached to get some pancakes, bacon and sausage for her to eat.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:07 pm

I got up since I had feeling back into my leg. I put my hands on his chest lightly and looked up into his eyes and leaned forward slowly and kissed him. "I am confident for having sex even though I'm a virgin but I had bad things happen to me with bondage play. You scared me when you did that master. I didn't mean to anger you." I said licking my lips and looking at the ground, "But if you just want regular sex I can do that but please don't make me do bondage because if you do I'd rather end up at the auction house." I said as I stepped away from him and sat back down to eat. Once I had finished eating I went up to my room and got undressed to look at my hip and rubbed in special ointment that helped.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:35 pm

Aldo stood up and started taking off his shirt as he walked to his room, deciding to just relax for a moment as he walked up the steps. He finished and reached to undo his pants as he slipped into his room.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:45 pm

I just shook my head, this was just pointless, he wasn't going to touch me like that. I got up feeling much better and left the house but didn't go far from the house and sat down on a stone bench and looked at the sky wishing and hoping for something to heal my hip since my master could care less for my health. I walked towards a deep creek that wasn't to far from the house and walked into the water, I could feel the swiftness of the under current and let it take me away from here. I didn't care any more

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:51 pm

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," Rasha said as she crossed her arms. "He paid too much money for you just to go out and commit suicide."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:00 pm

"He doesn't care about me, he won't even touch me." I said as tears went down my face and I got angry so I wiped them away with the backs of my hands, "Plus what's the point? Your going to kill me any way, so why would you stop me?" I said looking at her as angery shown in my eyes. He wouldn't touch me, or even look at me in a sexual way. I shook my head and laughed, "Just leave me alone and go be with your precious master." I said

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:07 pm

Rasha huffed and rolled her eyes. "You don't really get it do you?" She asked, crossing her arms. "He's not the rush into it type of guy. He may buy slaves but he doesn't treat you like one. He gives you some of the respect that you deserve but if you don't want it then, go ahead. See if I care," Rasha said as she waved her hand in the air.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:16 pm

I looked at her, "Don't worry, someone will replace me once I'm gone, his money won't go to waste." I said letting the water take me away. My twin would be here within the hour, she had the details and he wouldn't know the difference if it was me or someone else.

Sam
I soon walked into the night to replace my sister as I was instructed and looked at my envirment and soon walked into the house to look around and walked up the stairs and into the room my sister had before sitting down and smiled, "Well my sister had it good." I said softly out loud as I looked through the clothes and smiled before taking a shower and soon put on some lacy bra and panties before heading to look for my new master. I soon found him and sat down on the side of the bed, "Master, why won't you make love to me?" I asked curious

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:04 pm

(Omg....plot twist. lol.)

Aldo looked at her for a moment, his piercing eyes looking over her, not knowing that she was an entirely different girl. "I didn't want to rush or force you," he said softly as he sat up, his buttoned up shirt opened to show off his muscular chest and six pack.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:17 pm

I scooted up to him and kissed him as I ran my slender hands up his stomach and chest before unclipping my bra to expose my breasts, "Master I want sex with you, please don't push me away and not take me." I said running the tips of my fingers over his cheek softly and gently as I leaned forward to kiss his chest and waited for him to give me permission to go further than this

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:21 pm

He shivered and realized that objecting at this moment would be a very stupid idea. His eyes looked down at Sam and he nodded. "You may continue then," he stated, his muscles tensing and relaxing as he felt her gentle lips over his body.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:31 pm

I stood up and took my thong off and took his shirt off and stripped him of his pants and boxers before getting on top of him and straddling his waist before leaning down and lightly kissing him as I wanted to take this slow and rush it. I put a hand on his cheek, "Master can we go slow this one time since its my first?" I asked nicely as I was nervous because I've never done this before. I put my hair in a bun so it was out of our way before kissing his neck and gently nipping the skin by his ear. I took his cock in my hand and gently but firmly stroked him before using my other hand to put a hand on his shoulder as I slowly sank down on him inch by inch as I gasped. All these sensations washed over my nerve endings so I closed my eyes and moaned as I leaned my head back and my body arched which pushed my breasts forward. "Master..." I said breathlessly as I sank down on all of them before putting both of my hands on his chest and started to slowly thrust against him but soon picking up speed with my thrusts.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:08 pm

Aldo shivered, wrapping his arms around her before dropping his hands to grab he ass as she thrusted against him. He kissed her neck, holding her close before his mouth dropped to suck against her breasts as he thrusted upward into her. The tightness was amazing, yet he could feel the blood of him taking away her virginity.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum