Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauty Emerges (Adult, redhead14)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Beauty Emerges (Adult, redhead14) - Page 3 Empty Re: Beauty Emerges (Adult, redhead14)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:14 pm

I clenched my jaw and released my seed inside her and some of it gushed from between her legs. I panted as I gently put her legs back down on the bed and got my hair out of the way since mine was longer than hers. I sighed softly as I put my forehead gently to her's, I looked into her eyes and smiled softly, "I love you even if you don't feel the same." I said stroking her cheeks with the backs of my fingers. I soon pulled out of her and laid down beside her and wrapped her up in my wings to keep her warm as I pulled the sheets up onto our body.

Back to top Go down

Beauty Emerges (Adult, redhead14) - Page 3 Empty Re: Beauty Emerges (Adult, redhead14)

Post by redhead14 Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:26 pm

Calli's breathing was heavy as she felt him release inside of her. her heart rate trying to regulate as shinji put her legs down on the bed. She smiled softly as she was tired from making love for only the second time in her life. Callidora leaned up and gave him a soft kiss on the lips before saying " if i did not love you i would not have let you have sex with me again". she snuggled her body closer to his as he covered them " do you think our baby is going to have wings like you when he or she is born?" she questioned as she placed her hands against his chest.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:31 pm

"Maybe or maybe not. I don't know." I said kissing her forehead as I put an arm around her shoulders and brought her closer. "Do you have everything you wish here? Or do you need something?" I asked curious so she'd be happy here with me and not want to leave even though she loved me. I shut my eyes and waited for her answer before I'd allow myself to sleep as I wanted to know if she wanted something she desired. I ran my finger tips up and down her spine as I thought about getting warmer blankets since she was technically human so she got colder way faster than I did.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:59 pm

Callidora smiled to herself thinking about what the child in her stomach would come out looking like and what they would look like grown up. " maybe another blanket would be nice" she said as a chill ran over her body.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:38 pm

I pulled up the blankets, "I mean other things." I said as I kissed her forehead once more and snuggled her closer to me as I shut my eyes. My wings moved restlessly as they curled around my mate since she was cold and they could help her stay warm through the night. I usually kept them stretched out so they wouldn't get cramped. I soon fell asleep as I was exhausted having sex twice today.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:40 pm

mumbles came form calli in reply to shinji asking her what she want as she had been drained of all energy form the excitement of the day. Callidora latched on to his arms in her sleep as she moved around a lot in her sleep.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:19 pm

I woke up in the middle of the night and smiled as I soon wrapped my arms around her to still her movements and put my nose in her hair and took in her scent as I fell back to sleep. I felt true happiness wash over me and I felt peace in my soul, I've never felt this way in my two millennia. I wrapped my wings around us as I dreamed of many things that night that I had denied myself for so long and now she made this possible and I'd try my best to keep her happy as she has given me happiness in this life

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:12 pm

Calli groaned as she felt her body being moved as shinji moved closer to her. She felt save and calm unlike how she felt at home. She was treated as a prize to her father and here she was more then that an actual human with meaning.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:28 pm

Morning soon came and sunlight was in my eyes so I turned onto my other side and gently and slowly brought her with me as I pulled the blankets up more so she'd be toasty warm with my heat. I went back to sleep as I soon heard something coming. I got up quickly and looked down and saw men coming and they were close. "Damn it." I cursed as I put up a shield and walked back to my mate. "Come, they are here and it is not safe here, grab what you like and lets leave." I said softly into her ear after waking her

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:48 pm

"Stop moving" she moaned as she wasn't a morning person. Calli soon fell back asleep after being moved around only to be shorty awakened later by shiniji telling her men were coming to get her and take her back. Callidora quickly sat up and went to the room where her clothes were packed a bag of clothes and ran to shinji " lets go" she said as she watched her mate.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:54 pm

I nodded and picked her up bridle style before jumping off of the cliff and flapped my wings to carry us away from there. I kept her safe as I carried her, "Just don't move to much." I said because I could drop her and that would be bad. I kissed her forehead before soon finding my back up cave that was way far away from any humans. I landed on the out cropping of rocks and set her on her feet. "Well this is our new home unless you don't like it here." I said fixing my messed up hair and put my wings against my back as I walked into the cave to see what I would need now that this will be our home from now on

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:34 pm

Calli latched on to him as her arms went around his neck as he began to fly. She nodded as he told her not to move. Soon the landed at their new home Calli looked around as shinji put her down " no this place is fine" she said as she put her bag down. " where are we?" she asked looking out the entrance not have seeing this part of the land before
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:37 pm

I smiled, "Some where that no humans have been in for a very long time so we won't be bothered by them." I said stroking her cheeks with the backs of my fingers and smiled down at her before putting my hand on her lower back to gently push her into the cave so she'd see where she was. This place was actually a lot bigger than the other one, "I don't know how they could have found our cave." I said trying to think how they'd find it.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:01 pm

Calli slowly moved away from the entrance of the cave as shinji guided her farther into the cave. " the warriors in my kingdom are well trained in tracking so its not that hard for them to figure out where we were" she said as she followed him into the cave
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:04 pm

"But I do not walk on earth Calli, I fly." I said leaning down and giving her a kiss on the lips and put my hand over her stomach and over the baby as I nuzzled her neck before picking her up once more to bring her to bed so I could snuggle with her as she felt right against me. I wrapped her in my arms once we were in bed. "Later I will buy things for us and you can come with me so you can pick things that will keep you amused." I said stroking her cheek

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:27 pm

" Yes. but my mother was the Amazon queen of the mightiest female warriors which when she married my father taught to his knights her peoples ways" she said as she kissed him back smiling into their kiss. " our baby grows each day" calli grinned down at her stomach as shinji led her to their new bed " that sounds lovely to me" she said as she leaned into his otuch
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:35 pm

"I'll be pleased when you are pleased." I said smiling down at her as I stroked her cheek softly as I nuzzled her neck some more before getting up a half an hour later, "I better get up or I won't want to, got to make supper so you and the baby don't go hungry." I said kissing her on her nose with a smile as I left her to search for food that I had stacked up. I soon found some things and began to cook. "There's a pool on the other side of the bedroom wall if you wish to take a bath." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:58 pm

Calli smiled at his loving words. She frowned as he said he had to leave her to make supper. though she was happy to eat as well as the baby was happy to eat, she did not want shinji to leave her. Callidora sighed at the words pool to bathe and got up to take a bath. As she undress she looked down at her still flat tummy and wished she would show soon as she stepped into the pool to relax
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:09 am

The soon had everything cooking so I went into the pool and sank down into the soothing warmth as I gathered her in my arms and laid my chin on the top of her head. "How is it? Is it to your liking?" I asked curious as I ran my hand possessively over our baby as I let some of my fingers graze over her lips between her legs as I kissed her neck that was becoming sweaty from the warmth of the water. I soon cupped her breasts as I ran my thumbs over her nipples.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:13 am

Calli's eyes had been closed as she relaxed in the pool until she heard shinji enter the water. She willingly went into his arms laying her head against his chest " indeed, it is very relaxing in here" she said before feeling his have travel down to her peach. a soft moan escaped her lips becoming aroused by him pleasuring her body. Her round breast responded to his hands as her nipples turned hard as soon as his fingers went over them
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:19 am

I turned her so she was facing me and I swooped down and captured a nipple in my mouth and laved it with my licks and my sucking as I reached down between her legs to see if she was ready for me, when I found that she was I brought her close and pushed my cock inside her welcoming heat as I pushed more of myself inside her, stretching her wide for my girth. I soon leg go of her nipple and kissed her possessively as I gripped her ass and brought her close to me as I started to thrust hard, fast, and deep inside her.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:24 am

As he turned her to face him Calli's body was begging for shinji to have his way with her. " take me" she said like a cat in heat before he entered her. her head titled back at the feeling of his dick inside of her, her pussy walls tightening around his dick. Calli kissed him back as her arms wrapped around his neck
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:33 am

"Your very horny." I said kissing her some more as I pushed her ass forward which made me go deeper inside her as I began to really thrust inside her, pounding her. I pinched her clit softly as I felt her nipples brushing against my chest and I groaned as I kissed her neck and turned us so she was against the stone wall but using my wings to take the beating while I thrusted hard inside her but not enough to hurt her.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:45 am

Calli could not speak as shinji pounded in and out of her, but her body told him what he needed and wanted to know. A scream of pleasure came from her lips as she pushed back onto him wanting him to continue making love to her. Callidora braced her hands against the wall as she pushed her ass out more for him to go deeper and harder into her
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:51 am

I smiled as I reached between her legs and pinched her clit again as I pounded into her as I kissed her shoulder and soon my balls pulled up against my body and hot jets of seed gushed inside her as I clenched my jaw as I started to over stimulate her clit so she'd have her orgasim. My balls slapping against her entrance as I flapped my wings with desire as I spanked her but not to hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next